All Comments on 'Packing Pt. 02'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice continuation to your story. Careful with the details, though.

This was a very good continuation to your story. I was very fond of the main character since the first chapter and I really liked how he was just oblivious to his genetic advantages. It was great to read when this second chapter started how quickly luck is changing for our hero now that his 'hidden feature' is being advertised. However, I must point out a few details that took me out of the story while reading it.

When Mark tells Megan that she was his third, the narrator changes from first person to third person, and suddenly someone is telling us what Mark is doing instead of him talking to us. This happens again three paragraphs later.

Another detail is that at one point Mark describes Megan as one of the hottest girls in his class, but that cannot be possible since she had just introduced herself to him, so they didn't know each other. Besides, Megan is a friend of his sister and we already know Callie is a year older and already in college, so if Megan is a friend that he hadn't met, Callie most likely met her at school, which is not the same school as his.

It just occurred to me that Megan must be really petite, since she had to rise to her tip toes to kiss Mark's cheek, and we already know he is about five feet something.

And just on a personal preference, I think Mark wasted an opportunity by not taking Megan's top off at their encounter, or even touching her above the waist, since her bountiful assets were the first thing he noticed about her. But that's just my opinion, and I understand he was a little bit busy at the moment.

Anyway, thank you very much for this chapter and keep up the great work.

kokonumber1kokonumber1over 5 years ago

please. do continue

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
Love the story

more please

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Mighty Good

I loved both parts and need more.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

WAA01WAA01almost 5 years ago
Next chapter please

Hope you're planning to put a few more chapters on this story... too good to stop now

vladdracul85vladdracul85almost 5 years ago
Amazing storie

More chapters, perhaps mark and megan date, she brings him more women for his harem, his aunt joins, hot teacher...etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Would like to add my vote for more chapters.

beanburner69beanburner69over 4 years ago
Don't stop

Another vote for more chapters, a lot more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

One more vote for more chapters, great writing love all your stories I have read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Packing Pt. 3 ???

Packing Pt. 1 and two where great, but they just stopped. No ending when that's what it needs. Pt. 3, 4, 5, 6 would be great. Poor kids just got started.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago
Continuation

Great ready. Do we get more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waiting on part 3

Keep it going....seems to be getting intresting. I want to see where you take this.

xkencxxkencxabout 4 years ago
More?

You have a lot of good stories that go nowhere. You have talent and fans, but you flip flop to new ideas and abandon your other stories. I would love for you to write out a full series on a couple of your one or two hit wonders.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
This Story

Needs more Chapters. The women in his life should be bringing others over. his Mom has to know some Divorcees and Widows. Not to mention women having a Hard time conceiving. could be a Draw to make the Megans of the world think they have to keep up.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Great story. Like the movie " Return of the Nerds"

Wow, cool story. Keep it going.know everybody hope so. We need more chapters!!!!!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really Great story but needs more

Irishbear03Irishbear03over 3 years ago
Great Story

Great start can’t wait to see what’s next.

randysbrandysbover 3 years ago
Incomplete

Hi,

Your stories build up with great base and storyline, but then they just come to an abrupt end. There is do much you could do more with your stories. Like Packing for example. He is yet to sow his wild oats. Megan is gonna be his prima donna and help him get the most beautiful girls and build his harem. How about more scenes with his mother and sister.

None of your stories have seen a generation change occuring. He marries Megan. Gets super rich. Has children with his sis, mom and Megan. The children grow up in an incestuous atmosphere and end up having relationship with all the others.

Would love to hear from you. Would love to help you with copy.

mairennmairennover 3 years ago

Sooo? When is the next part coming out? Nice read, a bit short but I can live with that. Hopefully some more chapters soon.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 3 years ago

I agree. Would love to see another chapter or five from this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
more

we need part 3....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not sure if it ia intendid or not but you're switching between 1. and 3. PoV every now and then

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 3 years ago

Very good read. Too short. Need more to follow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good concept. More chapters would be great. Longer would great as well.

wavey45wavey45almost 3 years ago

Please write more chapters and more mom

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

It's been three years since chapter two was published. Are you going to leave him waiting in the kitchen forever??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Much better than the first part.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need another one or two more episodes

DocHollywoodDocHollywood8 months ago

Keep going please. I like this one, without him referring to the woman as a slut or a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Where is the rest of the story??!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Part 3????

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Unfinished series are the worst. Literary blue balls right here :(

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Part 3 and onwards: the big-dicked man-whore fucks any woman that comes along. All the bitches at school. All the sluts at college. All the whores at his new workplace. STDs and pregnancy? Not in this universe. Standard stuff really. We're not missing out on anything by not having these extra chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous