Paddock Party

Story Info
What happens on the paddock stays on the paddock.
9.3k words
4.76
12.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing I love more than a single track day is spending a full weekend at the track. There's something about racing multiple consecutive days that really improves your riding skills. I was in a good mood when I parked my car on Thursday evening. Time to unload my bike from the trailer, put up the canopy tent, and then get to scrutineering. I liked to get my technical checks in as soon as possible, so I wouldn't have to think about it any more for the rest of the weekend. I hadn't expected any problems, and luckily I passed the technical check without problems. Only one more thing to do tonight. I took the tent out of the back of my car and started setting it up. To be honest, I hate sleeping in tents. They are either too cold or too warm, the light is too bright and for some reason I always manage to get stuck in my sleeping bag. I've tried sleeping in my car, but that is even worse. Oh well, a little discomfort was worth it for a weekend of racing. But like every time before when I set up my tent, I vowed to buy a dedicated motorsports' van as soon as I won the lottery. With my sleeping accommodations set up I took a beer from my cooler and sat down on a chair to read a bit, watch some youtube and got an early night. I had a full day of riding ahead tomorrow.

The next morning, as I emerged grumbly from my tent, I saw that the paddock had filled up more. Where at first I had a corner almost to myself now a big motorhome had parked right next to my little camp. Luckily, the canopy was pointed the other way, and I still had my space to myself. I don't dislike company, but when I'm racing I like to have the least amount of distraction possible. I got to preparing my bike and myself for the first session of the day. The first three sessions were free practice, just to get back into the rhythm and get the bike set-up right. The other two sessions on Friday were timed qualifying sessions, no races yet on Friday.

As I was waiting in the pits, I looked around at the motorcycles in my class. With its ten years, my bike was far from the newest in the class. But looking a bit more closely, I saw some other older bikes. The riders mostly were guys, but I saw two braided ponytails stick out from beneath the helmets of two different riders. Sadly, motorsports was still very much a men's world. The flag was waved, and the first session was underway. The temperature was still low, the track a little damp, so I took it easy this first session. Still, I wasn't the slowest on the track and managed to overtake more bikes than I got overtaken by. The next two sessions went better, I started to get back into my rhythm and a few tweaks made sure that my bike was set up better for the track.

Next up was the first of the qualifying sessions. And that's where the trouble began. For some reason I kept encountering a girl with a blonde braid. Whenever I passed her, she made sure to pass me in the next corner. If I out braked her, she made sure to pass me on acceleration. It didn't do much good for my lap times, but it was a fun fight. In the first corner of the final lap I made a mistake. Had to brake a lot harder and I saw her disappear into the distance as I tried to get my motorcycle back under control. As I exited the track, I kept looking around for the blonde braid. Sadly she was nowhere to be found. As I went back to the start for the last session of the day I looked around, but I didn't see the blonde braid. I did see a brown braid, but that girl was riding the wrong bike. This session I was able to focus a bit more on my lap times and I set a time that I was quite happy with.

As I came back to my little camp on the paddock, I heard a female voice curse from behind the big motorhome. I heard the sound of tools clattering to the ground and another heartfelt curse. Still in my motorcycle suit, I wandered over.

"Everything alright?"

"No. The fucking bike won't start. I know what wrong with it, but I don't have the tools."

"What do you need?"

"Do you have a torx bit and maybe an impact driver?"

"I'll go check." The girl was still hidden behind her motorcycle, so I walked back to my car and rummaged around in my tools. Then I decided to just take my toolbox over to my neighbour.

"Here, this is all I have. There should be some torxes in there and at least an impact driver."

The girl had appeared from behind her bike. I already thought I recognized the bike, but there were multiple blue Yamaha's riding around, so when I saw the blonde braid I was sure this must have been the girl I had been battling with during the qualifying session. She still had her suit on, but had stripped it down to the waist, revealing her tight-fitting under clothes. I couldn't help but to appreciate her nice figure. Tight waist, shapely breasts, probably a B-cup. But I was immediately enamoured with her face. She had a heart shaped face, big blue eyes, cheeks that were a little flushed from all the work and a few strands of hair had escaped her braid and were now falling over her face. She blew them away, but they immediately fell back.

"I was already wondering where you went when I didn't see you in the second qualifying session. We had such a great battle in the first one."

"Oh, that was you!" Her eyes sparked with enthusiasm, "That was great. I was faster though."

"Were you?"

"Look at the times, I'm Kyra."

"Hi, my name is Frank."

I took out my phone and looked at the times, while Kyra went back to working on her bike. She was right, she had been faster in the first qualifier. I had improved in the second session, and my overall time was faster. I said so, but she answered, "The only thing that counts is overtaking, and I'm sure it was me who overtook you in the last lap. You were nowhere to be seen."

"Yeah, I made a mistake in the first corner. But I would have had you."

"Sure," she said with more than a hint of sarcasm, "There'll be no way we'll know."

"I'll show you in the race." I said. I had just looked up the starting positions for tomorrow.

"We'll see about that." She answered.

"Anyway, unless you need any help, I'm going to get changed. Bring my tools by when you're done with them."

"No, I can manage. And once again, thanks for lending them to me."

As I was finally changing out of my leather suit, I heard the sound of a four cylinder Yamaha starting next to me. Seemed like Kyra had managed to fix her problem. Since this was the last race weekend of the year, the organization had organized a small party both evenings to thank all racers and crew for another successful season. Some time during the evening I strolled over to grab a beer and to hang out with some of the other racers I had encountered during my racing "career". I wouldn't call them friends, but like always when you have a shared hobby, it's easy to lose an evening on beer and talking about bikes and racing. I was standing at the bar when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Kyra was standing beside me with two beers in her hands, she handed me one of them.

"Thanks once again for lending your tools. You're a lifesaver."

"I wouldn't know about that. Glad to hear we can battle it out on the track tomorrow."

"As long as you don't make any more mistakes."

"Not planning on it."

We kept talking a bit, about bikes, racing, how the weekend was going. Then we got to the fact that I was jealous of her accommodation. She explained that she had bought it together with her ex, but had paid him to keep the truck.

"So you came out on top. No ex, great truck." I quipped.

"Thanks! I guess I have it all," she said with a wink.

My beer was empty at this point, and I prepared to leave. "I'll walk with you," Kyra said and she accompanied me back to our spot on the paddock.

"So, this is my palace." I said, pointing at my sad little tent. We milled around a little. Both unsure of where to go. Maybe I should just go for it. I moved my hand to the blonde's chin. Lifted it up towards me and kissed her. She seemed to be surprised at first. Fuck, I thought, I fucked up. I guess I'll uproot my tent and find a new spot on the paddock to hide for the rest of the weekend. Then Kyra parted her lips slightly and kissed me back. She took the front of my shirt in her hands and pulled me towards her motorhome. I rested my hand on the side of the motorhome to keep my balance and kept kissing the blonde. We stood there, kissing each other like a pair of horny teenagers. Our hands started to roam, down her slender side, up to the edge of her bra. She broke the kiss, panting slightly.

"Hmmm, that was nice." Then she turned around, went to the side of her motorhome and blew me a kiss. "Good night, sleep tight."

I went back to my side with a tent in my pants that rivalled the one I would be sleeping in. A little disappointed, but still satisfied. This was more than I had expected of the day. Riding a bike, kissing a pretty girl. I disrobed and got in my sleeping bag in my cold tent. Satisfied but aching, I laid awake in my bed. Even though I had been riding the whole day and had a few beers at night, the excitement of kissing Kyra had me in its thrall and I found it hard to fall asleep. While I lay awake I started to hear the percussion of rain drops on my tent. Normally that would've put me right to sleep, and at first it did make me woozy. Just as I was about to drift off, I felt a wet drop on my head. Immediately, my eyes opened again. Right in time for a second drop to land on my forehead. The fucking tent was leaking. Just my luck. I picked up all my stuff in the dark and dropped it best as I could in the back of my car. Leaving just enough space for myself to stretch out in my sleeping bag.

I awoke aching and grumbly. The cramped quarters had made my muscles ache. I rummaged around in my stuff until I had found my coffee maker and pods. Maybe some caffeine would make the day more bearable. As the machine was buzzing away, I got dressed and cast a look inside my tent. A small puddle of water had formed at the space where I would have normally rested my head. A few papers had got wet, but luckily I had been quick enough in removing all important stuff. The coffee maker had finished and I sat down.

"Hey Frank. Is that coffee that I smell? I hate to bother you again, but I forgot my own coffee. Can I have a cup?" Kyra had appeared from her side of the motorhome. I grabbed another cup and pod and set the machine to work.

"You'll have to grab your own chair I'm afraid, I only brought one." I said as I handed her the cup. She set the coffee on the ground and disappeared behind her motorhome for a few seconds, then came pack with a chair and a pack of biscuits.

"So, about last night..." she said as she sat down. Whatever she was planning to say trailed off.

"Yeah..." I said. I'm such a great conversationalist. "We had a little to drink. We're both single. No harm, no foul."

"That's the thing. I didn't want to lead you on, and I don't want you to have any expectations."

"No expectations here. Other than beating you on the track." I said. I winced as I stretched my arm towards the biscuits.

Kyra looked at me with compassion. "Had a bad night?" She said.

"Yeah, my stupid tent is leaking, so I slept in my car. I think I can feel all my muscles ache."

She looked a little pensive. "You know, If you want to, you can put your mat and your sleeping bag on the floor of my motorhome. I have space and you'll be dry."

"That would be great. I actually thought about leaving after today's races. I really don't feel up to another night in the back of my car."

"Just so you know, it's just a place to sleep."

"That's already a lot more than I could hope for. Thanks so much!"

After some more coffee and biscuits, I felt ready to tackle the day. I did the last checks on my bike and got ready for the day. The day consisted of a practice session and two short races. The first race would determine the starting positions for the second race and the big race for tomorrow. So it was important to perform well. I used the practice session to get back in the groove. When I went to the start for the first race, I saw Kyra's recognizable blonde braid next to me in the parc fermé.

"Good luck!" I shouted at her over the sound of motorcycle engines.

"Thanks!" She answered with a thumbs up.

The formation lap started and we both took our respective places. I had qualified five places in front of Kyra, putting me on the left side, while the blonde would be a row back and to the right. The race started without many complications. I gained some places on the start, lost some in the first few corners and got ready to dig in. The exhaustion of a broken night forgotten and the adrenaline pumping, I got in the groove and overtook a few more riders during the next laps. I was nearing a top five classification when I made the exact same mistake in the first corner of the last lap as I did during the qualifying session the day before. I managed to stay upright, but could forget about a podium finish. Looking over my shoulder, I re-entered the track. Managed to pass a bike in the next turn and another one the turn after that. A quick straight, brake late and I encountered the next bike. A familiar blonde ponytail waved at me from below a helmet. Kyra. If there was one person I absolutely wanted to overtake before the race was over, it was my beautiful blonde neighbour (and temporary roommate, I guess). I followed her for the next two corners, trying to find a spot to overtake. In the third corner she went a bit wide. This was my chance. I dove into the hole, cheekily holding up two fingers to greet her while I passed her. Three more corners to go to the chequered flag. I rode a defensive line, I didn't want her to pass me again. The first of the three corners I kept her behind me. The second to last corner I heard her engine as she came close. One final corner to go. A little mistake, a little wide. I heard her before I saw her bike from the corner of my eye. Now it was just a sprint to the finish. I laid down and pinned the gas, from the corner of my eye I saw Kyra do the same. A hundred metres, fifty, twenty, Finish! I had no idea which of us had finished first, it looked so close.

As I put my bike away and put the warmers back on the tires, Kyra came up to me.

"Hah! I beat you!"

"You sure about that?" I questioned her.

"I'm pretty confident that I was in front of you on the finish line."

"I don't know about that, I think I had the drive out of the corner."

"Wanna bet?" she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Sure. What are we betting for?" I said as I grabbed my phone to look up the final standings.

She seemed to think a bit. "If I've won, you have to massage my shoulders," she finally said. I could also use a massage, but choosing the same reward as Kyra seemed a bit silly. Maybe I should just take my chance, Kyra seemed to be quite comfortable around me.

"If I passed the finish first, I want another kiss. A real one."

"Deal." She stuck out her hand. After we shook hands, I pulled up the site with track results. Kyra leaned against my shoulder, the thin fabric of her under suit rubbing against mine. As the site was loading I looked beside me, Kyra was intent on the phone, her pretty face scrunched to see through the reflections of the screen. The site loaded, showing the first seven riders passing the finish. None of us were in the top seven. I scrolled slowly down, drawing out the moment.

"Stop teasing, just show it!" Kyra exclaimed. I took my phone and held it away from her as I scrolled down, making sure my face didn't give anything away.

"So, how sure are you that you won? You can still forfeit now and I won't demand my prize." I said.

"Show me." She said as she pawed for my phone.

"Drumroll please..." As I tried to keep the phone away from her, "With a difference of zero point zero zero eight... You won!"

"Hah! Suck it!" she said full of glee.

"Well, fair's fair. Sit down and I'll give your shoulders some attention." I motioned at the chair for her to sit down. "This'll do for massage oil, right?" as I held up a bottle of engine oil.

"No thanks," Kyra laughed. "Maybe I have something suitable in my motorhome. Let me go check."

As she walked away to her motorhome, I took the time to check out her nice ass in her tight leather race suit. After a few moments she came back. I had to do a little double take. She had exchanged the form fitting black under suit for a low cut white singlet, showing a significant amount of cleavage. She held up a small bottle.

"I knew there had to be some massage oil in the motorhome. And I changed, this way you have better access to my shoulders."

She sat down and I got to work. First spraying the massage oil over her shoulders and then putting a little bit in my hands. I started with her neck, her muscles felt pretty tight and she let out a groan as my thumbs found the knots in her neck. Slowly I massaged down to her trapezius muscles. I hooked my thumbs under the straps of her singlet as I rubbed the big triangular shoulder muscle.

"Hmmm, that's nice, please keep doing that."

I was happy to oblige. Her smooth skin felt soft under my hands and I would be lying if her little sounds of contentment didn't get me a little excited. Also, from this position I had a great view of her cleavage. After a while I felt like I was done with her trapezius muscles and moved over to her shoulders, down her upper arms. As I stepped a little to the side to give her right shoulder my full attention, Kyra turned her head towards me. With her free left hand she pulled me towards her and kissed me. Her soft lips found mine. She parted her lips, tongued me.

"Thank you," she said as she parted from me, "that was great."

"And," she continued, "the finish was close enough, so I gathered that you deserved a reward as well."

"I'm not complaining." I said as I stepped around her to stand before her. I lifted her up from the chair and took her in my arms to kiss her once again. This time she slunk into me, her hands travelled up and down my back in a combination of caress and little scratches. I also let my hands wander, I put my hands under her ass and lifted her up. She closed her legs around me as we kissed. If I was at home, this would have been the moment where I would have carried her to my couch or to my bed, but I didn't have either here, so I just carried her around a bit. My hands under her leather covered ass. Finally she broke the kiss and I set her back down. I could see her nipples poke through the thin fabric of her white singlet, she was at least as excited as I was.

"How much time do we have left until the next race?" she said, a little out of breath. I glanced at my phone. "We're supposed to be in the parc fermé in twenty-five minutes."

A short look of disappointment clouded her eyes. Then she said chipper, "Oh well, another chance for you to try to beat me. So far, I've got you beat by two to nil."

"Only because I keep making stupid mistakes."

"So, wanna make it more interesting? Maybe you will stop making mistakes if the stakes are high enough."

"What do you suggest?"

"Whoever finishes first receives a massage from the other."

"Deal!" There were no losers in here, either I would receive a massage from a beautiful girl, or I would be able to lay my hands on her supple body. We parted ways to prepare for the race. I drunk some water, did a last check of the equipment and then it was time for the second race of the day.

As we rode to the starting grid, my helmet covered the big smile on my face. This weekend was turning out even better than I had anticipated. We took our places on the starting grid and I looked over at Kyra, her characteristic blonde braid resting on her left shoulder. She looked over at me and waved at me. I gave her a thumbs up back and then it was time to focus on the race. Lights on, revs up, lights out, and away we went. I bogged my start a bit and got passed by a few bikes. I didn't have time to keep an eye on Kyra, but I was sure that I would meet her again on track. First I needed to focus on my own race. I managed to overtake a few bikes in the first few corners, got overtaken in the last corner before the start-finish straight and powered past him on the acceleration. After a few laps, I saw Kyra's braid, just as she passed a red with black Ducati. The Ducati defended his position for half a lap until I found a gap to pass him. It wasn't my cleanest pass, but I needed to catch up to Kyra. Kyra had been lucky, she had a stretch of empty track in front of her and had managed to create a bit of a gap. It took me another lap to catch back up to her. I saw the number on the pit wall, one lap to go. Even though I wouldn't mind putting my hands on the beautiful blonde, I felt that I needed to beat her at least once this weekend. In the second corner I managed to get next to her, but she had more speed and rode defensively. Third, fourth corner some more small attempts, but nothing serious. Then a fast straight. I had the better drive out of the corner and managed to pass Kyra on the gas. I arrogantly held up a finger to greet her. Braking for the next corner. She had more speed and managed to pass me on the outside. I stayed behind her until the last corner, my last opportunity to pass her. I braked later than I normally would, putting my front wheel just past Kyra's. Tip in. Gas. This time as the finish flag fell I was sure that I had passed her.