Paddock Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyra giggled as she sat back up, she planted her free hand on my chest as her face scrunched in concentration. Bit by bit she lowered herself down. I felt the warmth of her pussy on my dick a few moments before her soft wet lips kissed the top of my cock. Slowly she parted for me, her pussy engulfing my member. She let go with her hand and placed it beside the other on my chest. She paused a little. Her beautiful eyes found mine. Her mouth opened in an o-shape as she lowered herself down on me. We moaned in unison as she took my length inside her. She stopped to catch her breath. Her pussy clenched involuntarily around my cock. Her hands dug into my chest.

"So thick," she sighed.

"So tight," I moaned at the same time.

"I want to keep it here forever."

Slowly she started to move. First, it was only small contractions from the muscles in her pussy. Each time she tightened around me I let out a small moan. Then, she started to shift her hips forward and backward, moving me just a little bit inside her and grinding her clit against my crotch. The movements started to intensify. She lifted herself up a little bit, letting my dick out for about a centimetre before spearing herself once again. All the while squeezing around me with the muscles in her pussy. The centimetre became two, three, and after a while she was enthusiastically bouncing on my cock. She slowed down and moved upwards until only the tip of my dick was resting between her lips. Then in a fell swoop she dropped down again. Burying my dick in her cunt. I moved my hands to her hips, but she had her own rhythm and I would only get in the way. My hands travelled further upwards to cup her slippery breasts.

"They're beautiful," I said, "you're beautiful."

Kyra smiled and it was like the sun appeared from behind the clouds. Her face lit up as she sat down on my dick, squeezing me tight. She dropped forward to kiss me. At the same time moving her hips, riding me.

With all the teasing and the interrupted handjob beforehand I was getting close to cumming. I moved my hand between our bodies towards Kyra's clit. I was determined to make her cum at least once more. As I reached her pussy she sat back up. Trapping my hand between her pussy and my crotch. I started to wriggle my fingers and she let out a moan.

"If you keep that up, I'm gonna cum." the blonde motorcycle racer moaned.

"That's the plan." I grinned. My fingers had once again found her nub and I took it between my pointer and my middle finger. I started to wiggle my fingers and I immediately felt the effect. I didn't think it was possible, but she planted herself even deeper on my cock. I started to thrust my hips. The small bit of space she gave made it so that I could only do short strokes deep inside her. She started moaning and trembling. I felt her clench around me as her nails drove into my chest.

"Fuck." was the only thing she could say as the orgasm overtook her. She fell down besides me, panting. Then placed a kiss on my mouth.

"Your dick is amazing."

"Just my dick?"

"You're okay too." she teased me.

As she got her breath back, she went to her knees. Her ass pointing upwards as she leaned on her elbows.

"Do me doggy style?", she asked, "I want to feel your thick cock pound inside me."

I crawled behind her. Her pink pussy was inviting my cock. I pointed my dick between her lips. Slowly I entered her. She felt even tighter in this position, her enticing wetness guiding me in. As my dick was buried to the balls inside her, she moaned. I guessed she would still be sensitive from her previous orgasm, so I took it slow. Leisurely, I pulled my dick from her before entering her again. I felt every millimetre of her tight pussy squeeze around me. It took all of my self-control to not just ram inside her and start fucking her.

"Harder," she moaned.

"Huh?"

"Fuck me harder and faster. I can take it."

I wasn't going to be told twice. I place my hands on her hips to get a good grip and started fucking her in earnest. My cock rammed inside her in a furious tempo. I wasn't going to last very long, but didn't matter, I was on the edge of cumming anyway and hearing Kyra's moans she wasn't far off either.

"Slap my ass." She commanded me between moans. I took my right hand from her hip and gave her a good slap. She let out a moan in reply. Softly I caressed her buttock before quickly moving my hand away for another slap. I felt the blonde tense in anticipation. I waited a bit. Thrusted in her, four, five, six times. As I buried my dick to the hilt in her pussy I slapped her ass again. Kyra let out a happy cry. Her cheek already started to get red and warm. Without warning I slapped her ass again and again. The blonde toppled over forward, her head resting in the bed, while my cock was ramming in and out of her tight wet pussy. She moved a hand to her clit and started diddling it. Her small cries of pleasure coming faster and louder.

"Almost there," she panted. Her voice muffled by the bed.

If I kept going in the tempo I would come before she did. I grabbed her right hip again and started thrusting in her with long hard strokes. Taking my dick almost all the way out of her pussy before pushing it forcefully back in her. Each stroke pushed her farther and farther into the mattress. Her moans of pleasure became a continuous stream of "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Her fingers furiously worked her clit. I felt that she was near the edge and speeded up once again. Her tight wet pussy crushed my dick as I ploughed in and out of her. I slapped her ass again with my left hand, balancing out the redness of her cheeks. Once, twice, on the third slap she bucked under me. Her orgasm trembled through her body.

"Keep going," she panted. I wasn't sure how long I could keep it up, but I kept thrusting into her twitching pussy. Feeling her cum again and feeling her furious fingers on her clit set me off.

I managed to get out a "Cumming..." before I felt my Dick start to twitch. In a nimble movement Kyra fell forward, pulling my dick from her pussy. At the same time she turned around. Lying on her back, she looked at me.

"Cum for me," she purred, her hand still working away furiously between her legs, "cum all over my body."

That was enough to set me off. Thick spurts of sperm covered the orgasming blonde, covering her tits and tummy. With her finger she scooped up some come and brought it to her mouth. "Hmmm, she said. You taste good."

Tired and immensely satisfied, I fell down next to her. Once again we got entangled in a kiss, but aside from some caresses nothing really happened. We were both exhausted and happy to bask in the afterglow of each other's attention. After a while I got up.

"Where are you going?" Kyra asked.

"Grabbing my sleeping mat, I need somewhere to sleep, right?"

She stared at me non-comprehending. She opened up the covers of the bed and patted next to her. "I thought you would stay here."

As I laid next to her, sleep quickly came. I heard her murmur, "Did you enjoy this paddock party?"