Padme's Choice - The Wookie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Mordakka's thrusts grew shallower, quicker. He teased her ass with some immense force at the base of his cock. She was partially too blissed out to register what was going on but in some corner of her mind she processed.

"Oh fuck, the knot."

Her asshole screamed for mercy as the unfathomably thick bead pushed into her already battered backdoor. She squealed like a pig, nails digging into the table and legs buckling inward to knock knees. If Mordakka remembered the concept of mercy, he did not give it. He kept his immense pressure continually pushed against her, twisting and pushing to try to pass the point of no return. She thought she might faint again, but her vision stopped being pure white fire when it finally just sort of slipped in. She felt her asshole close around it, raw and red and with no way to get it back out until it had deflated. Mordakka's thrusts once inside were vicious, purposeful. The knot barely moved inside of her, mostly keeping the first few inches of the inside of her ass as wide as felt humanly possible to be. Mordakka leaned over her. His breath was hot and wet in her ear, with each mean slap of a thrust he whined. Finally, he clenched the table hard enough in his hands to splinter it. She felt the massive orb pulsing against her insides.

He started to spray relentlessly inside of her again. Once again, it felt like it went directly into her stomach. She could only whimper, pulling her legs tightly shut as her knees knocked against each other. Mordakka made a series of ragged, guttural noises with each pump. In some faraway world, not filled with boiling Wookie cum, Threepio translated the Wookiee equivalent of pillow talk.

Padme felt it flowing up into her stomach through the last of her intestine that he hadn't reached and defiled, however much that was. She had to cover her mouth as her stomach gurgled and groaned again. Every pulse of his cock made her insides twitch against him. Somehow, he sprayed what felt like a bucket's worth of pungent Wookiee jizz into her stomach for the second time in only a few minutes.

Padme lay in a half-daze as Mordakka came to his senses, cock deflating inside of her. If her poor back door would ever be the same, she couldn't say. What she could say for certain was that there was no single shower in the world strong enough to get the smell of Wookiee musk out of her system and off of her body. When Mordakka had shrunk enough to pull his cock from her with a sickening *POP* she braced herself for the rush of cum that seemed desperate to escape her ruined ass, but maybe only a drop actually came out. She groaned, clutching her bloated stomach as she wobbled away from the desk. Mordakka left with a bow, leaving the signed form of parenthood on the desk near the door, the one not covered in Wookie fur and mating musk.

"Threepio," She winced. "Purge everything about this from your memory banks." Her stomach gurgled.

Threepio's eyes obediently clicked dark and she heard a brief whirring inside of him. When he flicked back on, he looked at her silently for a moment.

"I say, how long was I out? My Lady, you're already showing! I'll send for Master Anakin at once!"

"No!" She yelped, shuddering at the thought of Annie seeing her like this. "Get me a shuttle home, and tell R2 to run a bath. I need to be alone for a long time."

12