Pageant Queening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany missed the beginning of what the host was saying while she was being shaved, but she heard him say, "...and now, we can begin the award ceremony where the first place winner is able to truly show her submission by being dominated by the first runner-up. While she's getting ready we will follow Mistress Katherine's instructions."

"Mistress Katherine?!" Tiffany thought to herself, but she was quickly pulled back to reality as the host was standing behind her holding her shoulders and bracing her and the stage hand help a frozen bag of peas firmly on her pussy. She riled her body, groaning into her gag, as the ice cold bag hit her steaming, and now freshly shaved pussy. When she calmed they pulled the bag away, it was a strange feeling, in terms of the rest of her body she was still desperate to come, but her pussy was practically numb. Around her stage hands were like worker bees, all buzzing around, getting things ready. A strange machine, which was an air compressor, with what looked like medical tubing was being brought out.

Before her a female stage hand was holding what looked like an 'S' but at the bottom end was a wide bulb and at the top was an eyelet she was tying some rope into. The stage hand caught her looking at it with wide eyes, "don't worry," she said, "it's just an anal hook, I'm sure you've done this before." Tiffany wasn't sure how to take that comment, she'd like to be offended but no one knew her before today and didn't realize she wasn't part of the lifestyle. She didn't have too long to think it over because the girl had disappeared behind her and was pressing the bulb into her ass, which slipped in with great ease at this point. She then tied the eyelet into the ropes already around Tiffany and adjusted the slack until she was arching her back and pushing her chest out, "There we go," she said and patted Tiffany on the head.

Next a few men were on her with these strange devices, one looked like an athletic cup only much deeper and the other two were more like shallow cylinders open at one end and all three had some kind of port of valve on the closed end. The two cylinders were held to her breasts and the athletic cup was brought between her legs and pressed to her crotch she felt it press on the base of her ass cheeks, but was quickly taken away and another smaller one was put in its place, this one completely enveloped her pussy, but fell just short of her asshole. Two technicians held the devices in place while a third put small daps of oil around their edges where they met her skin, and then attached a thin, clear hose to the ports on each of them. They were held tight to her skin when the small air compressor was switched on. The hoses all came together at a four way valve with the fourth port leading to a final hose that fit into the air compressor, when they were all attached the light oiling allowed the devices to adhere to her skin, and suck up her small breasts and draw out her pussy lips. This was having the opposite effect the frozen bag of peas, drawing blood into her clit and labia making them all the more sensitive. "That's it," one stage hand said and they all walked off, leaving the air compressor humming, constantly increasing the suction pressure on Tiffany.

Almost as if it were timed, just as the stage hands left Tiffany, Kitty had walked out from the behind the curtain. But she looked like a completely different person, her hair was pulled back and tightly wrapped into a bun, he make-up was much fancier and flawlessly applied, and her outfit gave her body a whole new look. She was wearing a leather corset that gave her a perfect hourglass figure, in this light it was clear she wasn't heavy as much as filled-out, the bottom of which had garters that connected to fancy black stockings and led down to her feet which were in in leather boots that went up to just below her knew and had chrome buckles all up the side, she wore no panties to speak of. She had a riding crop in one hand she let rest under her arm, and across the opposite shoulder she had a cat 'o nine-tails draped.

She carried herself in a different manner as well, much more gracious and confident. When she got to the host she gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug and stood next to him ready to be interviewed. The lights were low and she was under a spotlight, no one could see Tiffany being subjected to the pussy pump.

"Mistress Katherine," the host began in a kind tone, "for another year you take the silver in this competition, what is going through your head right now?" He handed her the microphone.

She had a soft and humble smile, "Yes, thank you, well to be honest I grew up being told that the best CEO's started in the mailroom, being a professional mistress these past two years I thought entering a submissive competition would help me become a better mistress, which I feel it has, so in a way I still feel like a winner." The audience cheered at her grace and poise in defeat. "Also, I am glad I didn't have to shave this," she ran her fingers through her exposed pubic hair, "as they say a mistress is only as good as her muff," more laughter.

"Beautiful words from a beautiful woman," said the host, getting picked up from the second microphone on his collar, "So tell us, you have a full arsenal of toys and tools at your disposal, can you tell us what you have in mind for our winner?"

She laughed a bit, "Well as you can see so far, I've cooled her off a bit, as we saw she has a habit of coming without permission," the audience chuckled, "right now I have the pump on her pussy, which for those who don't know is drawing blood to the area making her labia and clit swollen, which will make them extra sensitive. That compounded with how desperate she is to come should make her much easier to maintain under my complete control. I'm using the breast cups as well, but I doubt they'll be able to help her little bee-stings." This made the audience roar with laughter.

The host joked a bit, "we reviewed the tape and it looked like you already were having some fun with her while we were deliberating, can we expect to see more of that?"

She pretending to think a moment, "hmm, well I would like to change it up a bit," she nodded toward the whip on her shoulder, "I think she'll be a lot of fun under my total control, I already showed I can play her body like a fiddle." She repeated the air guitar motion with her hand as if she were hammering on an invisible fret board, another roar of laughter. "And since she likes tying knots so much I will definitely be incorporating some more rope play than she's already been subjected to."

"Alright," the host said, "one more round of applause for Mistress Katherine, and for our winner," there was a loud applause and when it died down he concluded, "and remember, we do ask for silence during this session, and please refrain from using any matter of flash photography, the full live stream will be available for download after the end of the event. With that the house lights were brought down completely and only two spotlights were on the stage, one on Tiffany still being pumped, and one on Mistress Katherine which followed her as she strolled across the stage and settled in front of Tiffany. She turned off the air compressor and detach the hoses, but left the cups and pump attached to her body. A stage hand scurried out and removed the compressor and hoses from the stage.

She stood in front of Tiffany and bent slightly at the waist, bring her hand gently under Tiffany's chin and lift her face to meet her gaze. "Hey Sweet-T, congratulations on beating me, I hope you enjoyed your applause because I wasn't kidding when I said I wouldn't be taking it easy on you. Tiffany just moaned into her harness gag as Mistress Katherine put her hand on the breast cups applying a gentle downward pressure, just enough overcome the suction, and placed them at the edge of the spotlight for a stage hand to grab. Tiffany breasts were red and her nipples were especially swollen, Mistress Katherine delighted in giving them a gentle rub followed by a hard pinch. From some unseen pocket she produced two wooden clothes pins and delicately placed one on each nipple before taking a knee and focusing her attention between Tiffany's spread legs.

With the same gentleness and precision she removed the pussy pump to reveal that Tiffany's lips and clit were in fact swollen, only slightly because of the short time she was subjected to the pump but enough to make a difference. She ran her finger tips over Tiffany's swollen sex organ who moaned and shuddered in her rope bondage. "Oh does that feel good?" She asked in a mocking tone.

Tiffany grunted something into her gag that sound like agreement, she was putty in Mistress Katherine's hands now. Mistress Katherine took firm grasp of her riding crop and gently rubbed it between Tiffany's legs for moment before striking her on the thigh. Tiffany cried into her gag as Mistress Katherine walked a circle around her casually swatting at her breasts, ass cheeks, and abdomen. She unslung the cat o' nine tails from her shoulder and tossed the crop aside, continuing to circle Tiffany and whip at her most sensitive areas, she took special delight in knocking off the clothes pins. Tiffany grunted and struggled so hard she fell over to her side, Mistress Katherine whip at her at abdomen and ordered her to roll on to her back. Tiffany complied, feeling the bulbed hook in her as she turned, when she was on her back with her heels planted her legs fell open. "Such a good girl," Mistress Katherine said guiding her whip between her legs, "making more of her slutty little pussy available for her mistress' whip." Something about being called a 'good girl' made Tiffany feel something of tingle in her pussy, that wasn't from the whip.

Once Tiffany's body was red with lashes, Mistress Katherine snapped her fingers and held up the whip. Unseen in the darkness until they were under the spotlight and stage hand took the whip and gave her a several bundles of coarse rope matching the kind that Tiffany's breasts were bound in. Mindful of her anal hook Mistress Katherine tied Tiffany into an elaborate double crotch rope, each of her swollen labia trapped between coarse strands of rope, and a large heavy knot resting over her clit. She got her back on her knees and then Mistress Katherine set to work tying in additional ropes to the eyelet of the anal hook and the knot of the crotch rope pressing on Tiffany's poor swollen clit.

She snapped her fingers and a stage hand brought her a leather collar with a bell on it. As she fixed it around Tiffany's neck she gave a small laugh and said in a mocking gaudy voice, "just imagine, if you had just had an orgasm like you were supposed to that'd be me on the ground, you free to do this," when the collar was secured Mistress Katherine reached between her own legs and began to masturbate, making exaggerated moans of pleasure in Tiffany's face. "It's so nice to be able to touch myself freely, and not have my cunt all swollen and tied up," she gave a little tug to the rope she tied into the knot and it dug into her clit and the anal hook pressed deeper into her anal canal, "in fact," she moaned again, "I think I'd like to come." Mistress Katherine masturbating herself to an orgasm in front of Tiffany, occasionally giving a tug to the rope in her hand that jostled her clit knot and anal hook. "My, that was nice."

Mistress Katherine strolled away from Tiffany, as one spotlight followed her across she laid down rope across the stage and when she reached the other end the light revealed a chair waiting for her there. She sat in the chair and pulled the rope in her hand taught, there was thirty feet of it crossing the stage, and the other end was tied into Tiffany's crotch rope, even from the distance the slightest bit of tension sent shockwaves through her. Mistress Katherine gave two little tugs and Tiffany knew she was meant to crawl across the stage, which she did, with her hands secured behind her back and claves tied to her thighs she could only use her knees. With each awkward waddle of a step the little bell on her collar jingled, when she was halfway she tried to stop for a moment but a hard pull on Mistress Katherine's rope compelled her to keep going until she found herself in front Mistress Katherine who was sitting with her legs wide open rubbing her own clit.

"Oh good, you made it," she teased, she grabbed Tiffany's face by the straps of her harness gag and told her in a strong voice, "good girls get let out of crotch ropes, bad girls get alligator clamps put on their poor pitiful swollen cunt lips, do you understand?" Tiffany nodded her head with fervor. "Good girl," she patted her head, and a familiar twinge manifested itself between her legs, Mistress Katherine knew just what she was doing. Tiffany didn't know why but that phrase seemed to set her off. Mistress Katherine reached behind her head and undid the harness gag, pulling it forward and removing the ball portion from her mouth. She let her work her jaw a few times before pulling Tiffany into her crotch and forcing her mouth down in her awaiting pussy.

Tiffany had only ever gone down on a girl once before in college, and wasn't sure what to do as she just let her mouth rest on the other woman's labia. Mistress Katherine wasn't happy with this and brought her foot between Tiffany's legs, giving the knot in her crotch rope a little kick with the toe of her boots. This made Tiffany get to work, she hungrily ate out Mistress Katherine who came to another orgasm as she wrapped her hand around Tiffany's head and pushed her face against her crotch. "Now my ass," Mistress Katherine said, scooted herself down on the chair and opening her legs wider. Tiffany tongued her asshole as well as Mistress Katherine worked her own clit once more and brought herself to a third orgasm before put her foot between Tiffany's breasts and gave her a little kick back.

She got out the chair, regained her composure and knelt in front of Tiffany, "What a good girl you are, maybe I should even let you come."

For the first time what felt like forever Tiffany didn't have a gag in her mouth, all she could muster was a pleading, "Yes Mistress Katherine, thank you, please let me come."

"Oh," Mistress Katherine said pleased, "I see you've learned some manners," she snapped her fingers and a stage hand was there putting a set of heavy gauge scissors in her hand. She cut away the crotch rope and removed the anal hook from Tiffany's ass, who verbally thanked her in a similar manner as before. Mistress Katherine cut away the ropes on her legs and then set to work on her arms and torso. When she was completely free Mistress Katherine instructed her, "hands and knees," Tiffany complied completely getting on her hands and knees for her Mistress.

Mistress Katherine came to her side, like she was prepared to milk a cow. She reached between Tiffany's legs and gently massaged her newly freed pussy, making the girl purr. "What an obedient little pet you've become, I'm so proud of you." On the word 'proud' she paid Tiffany's clit a little extra attention. "You know, I have half a mind to get you back on that saw horse and finished what I had started there."

"Yes Mistress, please, anything you desire if it will make me come," Tiffany begged, all dignity gone, she was of a one-track mind and desperate for release.

"Or maybe," she took her hand away, "I'll slather your pussy in numbing cream and watch you struggle hopelessly for an orgasm for the next week, because you won't be able to feel a thing," she returned her hand and masturbated the poor girl, "down here." Tiffany whined at that like a dog who had their bone taken away. Mistress Katherine laughed at her plight, "No, no, I knew just what I was going to do with you as soon as I saw what a mess you made of that poor doctor."

Another snap of the fingers and a stage hand was there, Tiffany realized Mistress Katherine had to have had this whole thing orchestrated from the moment she lost the pageant. The stage hand left a bag for Mistress Katherine as well as a bucket, picked up all of the discarded rope and disappeared behind the curtain.

Out of her sight, Mistress Katherine was affixing something to Tiffany's back side, when she was finished Tiffany looked back and saw that she had put her in a diaper. Mistress Katherine stood a few feet in front of Tiffany, she had a pacifier in her hand and was goading Tiffany to come to her. Tiffany was all too aware of her diaper covered ass as she crawled like a baby across the stage to get her pacifier.

When she got to the pacifier Tiffany went to take it in her mouth only to have it pulled away by Mistress Katherine who first ran it through her slit a few times before using its soft rubber to stimulate her own clit, moaning herself near another orgasm while Tiffany was aching before her. Mistress Katherine sat back in the chair using the soft rubber tip of the pacifier on her clit to make it covered in her juices before putting it in Tiffany's mouth, who gladly accepted it. "Baby wants to come doesn't she?" Tiffany moaned in agreement, nodding with a pacifier in her mouth she knew she must have looked ridiculous, lost in the scene she had all but forgotten about the audience or the cameras.

Mistress Katherine guided Tiffany to lay on her back on the ground, she took the pacifier out of her mouth before straddling her face facing towards her crotch insisting this was her knew pacifier. In keeping with the infantilism, she made a cute airplane sound and rotated her hips slightly as she lowered herself on Tiffany's awaiting face, her pussy covering her mouth and ass cheeks resting on her forehead, Tiffany was completely smothered. "When I come, you come," is all Mistress Katherine said as Tiffany set to work with her tongue. She worked it into her pussy and ass knowing this was her path to salvation. Mistress Katherine knowing she herself was close, snuck her hand into Tiffany's diaper, finding her clit and massaging it gently, and then more roughly. She decided it was time, Mistress Katherine made aggressive circles with her hand around Tiffany's whole swollen pussy and in seconds she felt the girl screaming into her pussy which was enveloping Tiffany's mouth.

Between the hour of edging and the pussy pump Tiffany had the most intense orgasm of her life. If she hadn't been wearing a diaper the first row of the audience would've become the splash zone. Mistress Katherine enjoyed her own orgasm from the face sitting and stood up to see Tiffany gasped for breath from both her own orgasm and being queened by her new mistress. Mistress Katherine took off her diaper and brought it to the bucket, ringing it out, the squirt it contained poured into the bucket.

The scene was over, as the house lights came up, the audience gave a standing ovation. Bouquets of roses were thrown on the stage and Mistress Katherine took a bow. Tiffany began to lose consciousness, the last sight she saw was Mistress Katherine strolling off the stage and several stage hands rushing toward her.

There was a medical team on staff for the event who tended to Tiffany who was merely exhausted and slightly dehydrated. One stage hand joked it was because she was a squirter, another one punched him playfully in the arm, but they all had a good laugh. When she was stabilized they helped her gather her things and someone took her home.

She locked the door behind her, tossed her things on the ground, and immediately went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. When she undressed she looked at herself, nude, in the mirror. Her vaginal lips were still swollen, but the minor marks from the ropes and whips were already fading away. She got in the shower and immediately sat down and cried as the water fell over her.