All Comments on 'Pageant Slut Ch. 01'

by onyxessence

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good story but one little mistake

you say she has never had anal but she likes hard cock between her tits and in her ass....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ass

I noticed the part about virgin ass, but liked having mom catch them. I can almost see where this is leading and will enjoy reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
smart ass neices deserve this....

just a couple of minor points....

One it takes a little bit to get a fist into a girl who has had kids... I don't think you could just bury one in a girl right away...

I have a niece something almost like this...a real cock teaser to say the least!

look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Get it together

You need to get the story together and be consistent. First you write that she lkes it between her tits, in her pussy and up her ass then proceed to say she's never had anal sex. Sorry that deserves no more than a two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
B.O.B. and I loved it, thanks!

Keep up the good work, and please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice effort

Although there are some mistakes, the story is very good & the next part seems more promising and it will be best if you put in some more efforts. Do not repeat same mistakes underlined in first part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
okay...

It was good and I did like it quite a bit but there was a problem for me with the reoccuring use of the word master. At some point it ceases to be submission and turns to comedy. I wonder if I'm the only one who thought of the TV series I dream of genie. 'oh master' blah blah blah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Interesting read so far

I think you've got quite a story here to keep telling, and it's done in an eloquent manner that doesn't seem to intellectual nor brutally raw with the words used.

-------------------------------------------

Something for the people who have a problem with the anal parts. It's my idea that maybe the neice figured out what buttons to push for the most effect once the shock of the situation went away. She said it for the effect she knew it would have on him, not because it was true. Or maybe she said it because she wanted him to use her anally. Only the author knows, but he's sure got a cliffhanger ending to chapter one.

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathalmost 16 years ago
Loved it.

Great story. Can't wait for the followup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome!

I cant wait for the next chapter!

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingerover 15 years ago
Good story

Good work on the story. Like others have said, the fidting was a little unrealistic, and the thing about the anal, but it got my rocks off. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please continue the story

This story was awesome, you have to follow up with what happens next.

shazzamshazzamover 14 years ago
please continue

great story

please make part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Likes a dick between her tits and in her ass BUT??

She has never been assfucked HUH.

And gee another 10 incher LOl god done to death.

GreyJoker07GreyJoker07over 14 years ago
great

You have to make part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One little thing...

Early on, she said she liked having a cock in her ass, but right before he fucked her there, she said she'd never had a dick up there before. That doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GOOD Story!

Yeah it bothered me too, if she hadnt had a cock in her ass how does she know it will be so good. Story is good a bit long in the build up for Lit but it is good once you get to the hot action!! Cant wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ass?

I agree with the other reader... how would she know she liked a cock in her ass if she said that she never did that before?

I think you should probably stick with normal sex with her pussy 1st and work into fucking her ass. Nothing is hotter than that image of a hot cheerleader getting fucked doggy style...

kenalexkenalexover 13 years ago
fucken grant storie

fucken good storie i can't wait for the next ch

plese feel free to e=mail in fruther kenalexfin@gmail.com

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 12 years ago

Wonder what Gary's going to do next. I wished he fucked Ashley's cunt first so she could see cum out of her "innocent daughter's" pussy and possibly impregnated. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finish!!

Loved it but finish it!!!

removed110513removed110513over 10 years ago
LOVED IT

Tis was a great story. But I noticed how she said she liked being fucked in the ass, but later she aid she had never been fucked there before. Other than that I liked it, I felt that she deserved what she got completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shame about the mistakes

I was getting into this story, until unrealistically you said about fitting your whole fist in her pussy, and that she liked it. I have a pussy of my own, and ive not had kids. Id probably end up with a vaginal tear and bleed rather than cum. Ruined the build up for me. Only tip I can give is to pay attention. To tge details. Other than that the plot of the story is great. Id love to read an improved version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So he basically fist rapes her, which would have tore her open, blood everywhere and off to the hospital for stitches!

Same with just ramming anything the size of his dick up her, tearing and stitches, then no more anal ever because tearing would be more likely. Then shoving his whole hand in her mouth and starting to get it in her throat?! Wtf dude?!?

Mostly I loved the story design and idea, but this stuff just fucks it up! Lol, cant wait to see him banging his uppity sister next, right next to her daughter! Three way action cumming up! Rofl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jack MeOff

More please, but no more fisting or anything else degrading, it's just gross. Good story but it would have been better if their was more resistance on her part & she wasn't so eager, it would b more of a humiliating lesson 4 her. U should invite me over 2 fuck both her & her bitch of a mother.

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
Nice start

Good start to a potentially great story...

but as I can see. no activity since 2012 and no continuation to it sadly.

if this story would've continued. I think this would've been on of the great ones in HOF. missed opportunity...damn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous