Paging Dr. Richards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost over. Just collecting a swab," looking into that pulled wide little entrance Dr. Richards felt a pang of remorse as though he'd missed a golden opportunity to squeeze his cock inside or, at least, blow his load clear within those quivering walls. He picked up a long q-tip and swiped it across the entrance of her cervix, a move that made Elle stiffen, before collapsing the speculum and withdrawing it. As he did so he was thinking about that little video he took earlier - something that he would share with a few other gynos he knew. They had a little circle going where they passed these kinds of things amongst one another and Elle was probably one of his favorite cunts. He felt like he'd been waiting to spread those thighs her whole life. It was hard for him not to just sit back and enjoy the sight of his seed still smeared over her slit.

"Is that all?" the voice sounded perpetually smaller as though Elle was shrinking as the appointment went on - getting tinier and tinier as she lay spread opened before him. A shrinking violet. Whatever lubrication he had used left her feeling cold as the AC kicked on and battered her nethers causing the curtain to flutter.

"Just about. Last thing..." the Doctor plucked a tissue from a box on a nearby table and began wiping her clean - he went through several balling them up and tossing them in the trash can until he felt as though he'd done a sufficient job. "I want you to close your eyes now and take a nice deep breath." And he'd slowly ease his thick index finger back inside causing the girl to gasp, "This is going to feel weird, but it's ok. Promise." And, at first, she'd just felt the slick tip of something warm swirling around her clit. Next, it would flatten and drag from the point of where his finger was all the way up in long, wide strokes before her pussy felt completely enveloped with a rippling, sucking sensation and heat.

"Ohhnnff..." Elle rocked her head back and finally released the table as she slid both of her hands over her face hiding behind her palms. It was like nothing she'd ever felt before as she found herself spreading her thighs wider still to accommodate whatever it was he was doing to her beyond the curtain. Her hips shifted and wiggled as a wet squelching sound filled the air around them, "Ahhmmnngg, Doctor..." her voice crack as her back began to arch so much that her bottom raised off the table a good two or three inches, "Doctor..." she found herself pleading, unsure of what was happening as her nerve endings seemed to be coming to life sending tingles throughout her body all of his seemed to be born from the space between her thighs.

The doctor never relented, the thick muscle of his tongue abused the small pink nub of her clit as he curled his finger deep within the girl. If anything he pressed his face harder between her thighs until the hair of his beard was chafing that delicate flesh. It was hard for him to imagine that he'd ever tasted anything as ripe and lovely as the girl before him and a guttural growl would rumble up from his chest, the vibrations of which could be felt against her all too responsive folds. "Let it go, Elle..." He uttered low and feral sounding against her naked flesh.

"Nghhaaa!" She released one final cry as her body shook in his grasp, thighs clamping together around his head as she felt all her muscles begin to seize. She was in the grips of a euphoric wave as hips bucked and spasmed against his face. It was so powerful she couldn't stop it or control it - there was no putting on the breaks. By the time it was over she was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, her body glistening, and rosy hued from head to toe. Humiliation consumed her as she tried to come to grips with what had just occurred - it was so foreign, all of these new experiences felt completely alien to her and she was having trouble picturing what had occurred just beyond the scope of her sight. When he rose up once more from behind the curtain Elle watched him drag his hand across his mouth and felt a hot rush of embarrassment. She could have cried just then for making such a scene and, worse, in front of someone she'd known and respected her whole life.

"Well, I think we're done here," Dr. Richards picked up his clipboard and made a few notes with a pen, not even so much as glancing at Elle who had righted herself on the table and curled herself so tight in that paper gown that it was beginning to split. "The nurse will be in touch if there's anything on your results that you need to know about." And he reached out grasping for the door, hand resting on the knob as a bewildered Elle looked on.

"Wait, wait... Dr. Richards..." her voice was soft as she pleaded for one more minute of his time. "Was," Elle stammered, tripping over her words as her arms pulled tight around her chest, "Was I good? A good patient?" She was riddled with insecurity as she awaited his response.

The man paused there with his hand on the knob as he heard that tiny voice calling after him. He never turned around. Merely stood there long enough to make her heart flutter in her chest before the reply came, "You'll do better next time, I'm sure. I'll need you to schedule a follow up in a month with the front desk."

12