Paid and Punished

Story Info
Past butt plug pearls pussy lips punishment.
1.6k words
4.29
26.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The barbaric highlander enters the brothel and hands the madam a large sum of money. He was known for his sexual depravity and would not be allowed in without extra coin. He was large and muscular and intimidating and the whores cowered at the sight of him. He carried a bag of sex toys he had purchased on a trip to France. None of these farm girls would know what they were but that didn't matter he would teach them soon enough. He sees a pretty young girl naked from the waist down cleaning her pussy from a pitcher and basen.

"Make me a room he growled and send her up" he said pointing at the terrified girl. Good he thought he likes them a little afraid. Shortly after he finds himself in a basic room with a bed and a small table with a pitcher of water and another of wine. In the corner stood the girl looking pale and timid. She was new but must have heard of his reputation. She wore a simple dress with no underwear and looked unremarkable. He choose her for her lack of experience not her beauty.

"Undress" was his simple command and she did and she was told. He grabbed her by the arm and brought her towards the table. He took a seat and began inspecting her, turning her around and invasively sticking a finger in her pussy and then her mouth and then her ass. He cupped her tits and pinched the nipples causing her to yelp slightly.

"Very well, you'll do" he stated. Then he pulled out his satchel and began removing items some she had never seen before. A bottle of scented oil a small butt plug a wooden dildo and a thin leather paddle. She looked frightfully at the paddle. She had been spanked before. Many times as a child and quite a few times in this line of work. She hated it. She wondered how a man could possibly get off while blistering some poor girls bottom. And this man looked STRONG! She resigned herself to the inevitable and remembered that her mistress advised her to try and stay relaxed, that crying and clenching and wiggling around would only excite them into hitting harder.

The large scot pulled a length of ribbon out of his bag and tied it around her waist with a bow in the back. She was surprised and intrigued but kept it to herself. Next he pulled out a strand of pearls with the same ribbon on either end. He tied one end over her belly button and to her shock threaded it right between her pussy lips up her ass crack and attached to the bow on the small of her back. "Walk" he commanded and she took a stroll around the room she was mortified at how she must look but overwhelmed by the pleasure the pearls caused on her clit. It took all her strength not to moan out load and start humping a pillow. He smirked knowing very well what was going through her head.

He got naked and sat on the edge of the bed spreading his legs and showing off his massive erection. It was the biggest she had ever seen and didn't think it would even fit. He grabbed her arm as she neared him and had her straddle his leg pushing her down on the bed with her ass in the air and her pussy spread against the hard muscle in his leg. She tensed knowing that the paddle would be applied to her raised ass soon.

As predicted he began stroking her cheeks with the leather paddle and she instinctively squirmed waiting for the first whack. The difference between this and every other spanking she received was the string of pearls pressed tightly against her clit sending waves of pleasure in her body.

As soon as she began to relax and wiggle on the pearls getting caught up in her pleasure he landed the first strike across her unsuspecting ass. It went across both cheeks with a resounding crack and made her buck furiously against his leg. Soon there was a steady rhythm. Rubbing the paddle against her ass and as soon as she was ready to cum SMACK, pain across her ass making her grind on his wet leg bringing the pleasure back. This went on for 15 mins until her bottom was a beautiful rosy pink. He stopped to admire his work letting her relax from the whirlwind of pain and pleasure and being denied her orgasm.

He reached towards the bow holding the ribbons a pearls together and untied them. She froze wondering what was next when she felt the warm dripping of a rose scented oil going directly inside her asshole. She would have squeezed her ass together but couldn't due to the position she was in. She felt the tip of a smooth wooden butt plug against her ass and stammered... "Wwww what are you doING "? With that he rammed it inside her and twisted it into place seating it nicely in her ass. Her hole felt full and stretched and she couldn't tell if she liked it or not. He tied her pearls back into place and pushed her onto her knees. Guiding his large dick into her mouth then down her throat. She sucked and licked and jerked him for what felt like an hour but all she could think of was the plug invading her ass and the tingling sting from her recent spanking.

He enjoyed her discomfort watching her as she tried to pleasure him but couldn't focus on anything besides her stretched stinging ass. Oh he would let her cum but only when he felt like it and not a moment before. Soon he laid down on the bed and told her to get on top of him. He didn't penetrate her and instead spread her pussy lips over his dick. "Grind" he dictated while swatting her ass a few times with his hand. She began grinding on him sending waves of pleasure but knew better then to have an unauthorized orgasm.

He enjoyed the feeling of the wet pearls and hot pussy sliding up and down the underside of his cock. Occasionally he would land a few hard slaps on her waiting ass making her grind faster against him. Suddenly he pulled her up and got off the bed. He removed the ribbons pearls and plug and she felt the large head of his cock pushing into her small tight asshole. She felt like she was being split in half as his huge cock filled her. Soon he was grunting and sweating as he slid nearly all the way out then pushed all the way in until his ball were inside her crack. She missed the sensation of the pearls against her clit and he filled her ass over and over.

After a while he stood up and took the large wooden dildo off the table and pushed it into her wet pussy. She started to shake with pleasure as he pressed his dick against her ass and she felt her ass and pussy being stretched impossibly as he fucked her. Each thrust send the dildo roughly into her pussy and soon he was deep in her ass fucking her full force pausing only to send a searing slap across her ass. This pushed her nearly over the edge. He reached forward with one hand around her neck choking her just enough and stuffing his fingers in her mouth to suck with the other hand. "Cum" he allowed. She screamed and gagged as one orgasm after the other wracked her body until she felt his hot cum filling her ass.

When he was done he stood up and pushed the plug back in her ass making her hold his cum inside her. " You may not remove the plug until you are given permission" he said. The plug felt small and comfortable after his large throbbing manhood had been in her. Still the cum swirling around inside her had no place to go making her itch to remove it. He sat up against the pillows and pulled her onto his lap. He began running his fingers up and down her clit until she was spread wide open swaying her hips under his hand and squeezing her ass tighter around the plug. Each time she was about to cum he would stop and slap her wide open pussy. She was confused by the sensation and cried out each time begging him to allow her to cum.

By this time her pussy lips were a deep shade of pink and the scent of her near orgasm was driving him over the edge. He was hard again and wanted to get his money's worth so he laid her down on her back with her legs dangling off the edge of the bed. He put a pillow under her back putting her pick swollen pussy on display for him. He took a moment to enjoy the look of her punished pussy and the butt plug poking out from her beautifully reddened ass. He removed the plug and watched as his cum dropped out. Then he filled her pussy with his hard shaft and violently fucked her. When he was ready to cum he shoved her downward and filled her mouth with his sperm. "Swallow" was all he said and she did as she was told. He dropped an extra coin in her hand and washed up to leave.

She had never been so thoroughly pleasured or punished by anyone. "Next week?" She called out which earned her a saucey wink from the burly Scot as he left.

She decided that she should be on her worst behavior awaiting her Highlander's punishment.