Paid Back in Kind

Story Info
Money can ruin friendship... so have my body instead.
5.6k words
4.51
10.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clock out with a deep, defeated, sigh.

I feel like the last 10 hours lasted 10 years instead. They say having a job in this days and age is a blessing... so why do I keep questioning the point of being alive so often lately? Everything I do seems more meaningless each passing day. I would have never imagined that sitting in front of a screen for could be so draining... but it fucking is.

It's already nighttime when I get to my car. It was dark when I came in this morning, it's dark again when I finally get to leave. The ride home is awful, of course. Roads are literally swamped by agressive morons these days. I wish I were rich enough to afford a driver... or even better, rich enough to never have to leave my house ever again.

All I want to do is get home, throw my clothes away and numb my brains with video games, surrounded by nothing but blissful, quiet loneliness... quiet loneliness.. quiet...

Of course, the first thing greeting me when I reach my floor is loud, fucking EDM music. I close my eyes, more desperate than angry at this point. The music is coming straight from my neighbour on the left. It's been going on for weeks now. Almost everyday, I'm welcomed home by this shit. It's almost like he's waiting to see me park from his window to push the start button.

For a second, I picture myself bursting in and beating him to death, smashing his fucking skull with his speaker until I manage to find and crush his fucking pea-sized brain... As if! he probably doesn't have enough grey matter to feed a gnat.

I check the time, still hours to go before 10pm. The police won't do shit before that. I could set fire to his door, smoke him out and... With a deep sight, I give up and turn around. As I walk out of the building, I wonder whether I want to punch the walls or roll on the floor and cry. Fuck's sake, all I ask from this shitty life is a tiny bubble of peace to hide away from the world... but even that's too much apparently.

I sweated all day because my clothes were too thick for the season but now that the sun is setting down, it's actually getting a bit chilly. I start to walk a little faster, still fantasizing about murdering my neighbour in the most gruesome way.

I'm not a very sociable person. I only have a few friends and they're all disseminated across the country. Fortunately for me, one of them lives only a few blocks away from me. I knock on the door rather than using the bell, maybe a bit harder than politeness would advise.

He however takes his sweet time to come open the door. He takes so long in fact, I'm starting to wonder if he's home at all... or worse, whether he's home but "busy". Back in college, Gabriel used to be busy so often, he actually bought a pair of socks for the sole purpose of hanging them on his door... when he bothered closing it at all. His interests didn't change much after we graduated.

Right as I'm wondering whether I should just go back home and endure the pandemonium, the door finally opens. At first glance, I'm not sure I'm not actually interrupting something: Gabriel's wearing nothing but a pair of light grey joggers and his hair look like he was just lying down.

"Hey, man! What's up?" He smiles as he recognizes me. "Why are you trying to break down my door?"

Before I can give him an answer, he gives me a very enthusiastic bear hug. I can smell beer on his breath.

"I'm not interrupting anything, I hope?" I ask, lingering against his body.

"Never, bro'! Come on in!"

I can't help checking him out as he leads me to his living room. He used to do gymnastics for most of his childhood and a good chunk of his teenage years. He hasn't trained in a while now but his back is still pretty muscular. I've always been jealous of his broad, round shoulders... amongst other things.

In the living room, I'm greeted by a huge pair of tits on the TV screen. After admiring them bounce for awhile in all their 4k glory, I turn to Gabriel to give him an inquisitive look.

"Don't worry, you didn't catch me jerking off to some porn: that's just some old B movie. They sure knew how to get kids' attention back in the 80's!"

"I thought as much. That girl doesn't really reflect your tastes... although she has killer legs too, damn!"

"Well I'm sorry for only being gay, mister I-spread-my-legs-for-anything-that-breathes!"

He throws me a roll of TP. I don't even know where he got it from.

"Here! It's on me: go wild before she puts her clothes back on! Actually, seeing that this is a horror flick, she'll probably be killed before she gets the chance to... Ah!"

We both watch the unfortunate actress get slaughtered with much gore and screaming.

"Too late, I guess... Although, the right tit is still hanging to her ribs if you're game?"

"I'm not that desperate yet!" I answer, throwing the TP back at him.

I take off my jacket and collapse on the couch next to Gabriel. It's a lot comfier than mine and probably at least thrice bigger. In fact, my entire flat could probably fit in this living room. I guess that's the one good thing about having roommates. I'd much rather keep my privacy but sometimes, it's hard to justify paying the kind of price I'm paying for the tiny place I call home... when my fucking neighbour isn't ruining everything that is.

"Don't tell me you drank all that by yourself?" I ask, pointing at the empty bottles swamping the coffee table.

"Nah, I only had the two... the four. The others are the guys'. We're having ourself a little impromptu movie night. Want one?"

"Sure, I could use some beer right now..."

"Then go fetch it yourself: they're in the fridge."

"You want me to go get my own beer? What about the rules of hospitality? Or galantry?"

"You're not showing enough skin for me to be galant, love."

"Come on, man! I'm the guest here!"

"You're not the guest, love: you're the squatter. Don't make that face, I'm just kidding... well, kinda. You're here because your neighbour is being a dick again, aren't you?"

"Yeah but..."

"Don't worry, I said I was kidding. I told you, didn't I: you can stay here as long as you want... but if you're gonna hang here every other day, you're gonna have to pull your weight a little! Or a least, fetch your own beer... beer that I paid for by the way!"

He's looking at me with the biggest grin.

"You realise you made the same joke last time I came right?"

His grins widens.

"I'm pretty sure I would remember it if you came in front of me, love."

I roll my eyes.

"Fine, I'll go fetch my own beer! Anything's better than hearing your attempts at humour."

"Good boy... Oh! and while you're at it: 'mind grabbing one for me too? Thank you!"

On my way to the kitchen, I make a detour to leave my shoes in the hall. Something tells me I'm here for awhile. The fridge is full to the brim of nothing but beer bottles. "Impromptu" movie night, my ass.

"You want a blue one or a red one?" I ask from the kitchen.

"A blue one! The red ones are for pussies!"

"I'm having a red one..."

"I know!"

I come back to the living room escorted by his roaring laughter. He isn't quite drunk yet but he definitely is past the tipsy stage already.

"Thank you, love!" He says, taking the bottle I'm handing him. "Now hop on your husband's laps and give me some sugar like it's the1950s!"

I open my mouth to respond but suddenly change my mind and instead, decide to actually sit on his laps. The plan was to make him uncomfortable but it quickly backfires as I realize he's not wearing anything under his pants. I jump back up like it pricked my ass with a tiny fork and apologies profusely. I can feel my cheeks turning pink. I'm too embarrassed to look at him directly.

"Come on, man, you're being a drama queen here." He says as I shyly sit back next to him. "Stop acting all mortified like that, we both know it's not the first time you sat on a dick!"

"Well, it's the first time I sat on a limp one!" I retort trying have a go back at him.

I expected more laughter but instead, a strange silence answers me. Confused, I look at him. He's observing me with an expression I have never seen on his face before. Without blinking, he takes a long draft from his beer. I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable but I have no idea how to break the silence. I look around for something and land on the empty bottles on the table.

"Where are your roommates by the way?"

"They went to get pizzas."

"Why not have them delivered instead?

"Because of Lucas. The spoilt brat insisted we get pizzas from his favorite place... which happens to be on the other side of the city. And then, when Kev heard how much the delivery fee would be, he decided to go get them himself. I don't know why Marc went with them. 'Guess he was afraid to stay alone with me!"

I'm so relieved to hear him laugh at his joke again that I join in. It was getting creepy to have him stares at me like that.

"So tell me love, why are you here again tonight?" He ask while, sprawling across the couch. "Not that I don't like having you here, mind you!"

One of his leg spreads out over my lap but I don't mind it. Gabriel has always been a bit of a cat, you get used to it eventually. We spend the next five minutes watching the TV absentmindedly as I bitch about my whole life while Gabriel patiently listens. It has become a bit of a routine these last couple weeks. Marc even compared us to an old couple last time. Gabriel made a point of honour to say I'd be the wife. I gracefully let them get away with it. By the time I'm done getting everything off my chest, my bottle is already empty.

"I'm already dry. Want another?"

"Sure!"

I push his leg away, noticing how firm his quadriceps are in passing, and stand up with a groan. To my surprise, I'm already a little buzzed. Confused, I take a better look at the beer label and realise the percentage is actually a lot higher than I initially thought it was.I haven't been sleeping well lately and I can't remember the last time I drank either... Guess my resistance to alcohol is pretty low right now. Still, to be buzzed after just one beer... growing older really sucks.

"What's wrong?" Gabriel asks.

"Nothing, I just didn't realise this beer was that strong."

"That's why I told you it was for pussies."

I raise an inquisitive eyebrow.

"The stronger the alcohol, the faster they loosen up." Gabriel explains to me like I'm too dumb to know where my thumbs are.

"You're gay." I remind him dryly.

"So? I can still call the little hole you have in between your cheeks a pussy if I want!"

"Please don't talk about my "little hole" thanks." I say walking away.

"Hey! I'll talk about anything I want under my own roof!" He yells behind me.

"It's my hole!"

"And it's under my roof!"

We burst into laughter at the same time, creating a weird echo between the two rooms. I'm glad I came tonight, Gab always manages to cheer me up somehow. I stand in front of the opened fridge for half a second before deciding to take another red beer. Fuck it, I need to unload tonight!

"I didn't ask what kind you wanted." I say coming back. "I hope another blue is f... fine with you?"

I got so surprised, I couldn't help but to stutter a little. I can't tell if it's the shadow casts by the light that's playing a trick on me or if his bulge really became a lot bigger than when I left.

"Blue's fine, love. You can put it on the table for now, thanks."

"As you wish."

Sitting back down, I steal a glance at his crotch. There's no mistaking it: he's hard as fuck under his pants. A shrieking scream makes me look back at the TV. That murder scene is particularly gory... I hope it's unrelated to his boner.

"You didn't sit this time?"

I look back at him so fast I almost tweak my neck. I recognize this tone, I've heard him use it on other men at least a hundred times. I use all my willpower to look him in the eyes and only in the eyes.

"What you do mean?"

"Don't play dumb, love. You're not cute enough to pull it off."

"Because you think your face could win a beauty pageant?"

"No... but it wasn't my face you were gauging."

"I wasn't gauging! I was..."

I stop mid-sentence as his hand lands softly on my leg.

"Gawping then? Admiring? Lusting?"

He starts stroking my tight.

"No man, I was just fucking surprised to see my friend with a boner!"

His face comes closer.

"Why? It's not the first time you saw you friend with a boner..."

I can feel his breath on my lips. I never realised how enticing the smell of beer was until right now.

"It was different back then..."

His hand slides down between my legs. I spread them a bit wider almost unconsciously.

"... we were in college back then... I was... it was..."

He shuts me down with a kiss. A quick peck on the lips. I feel like he's extending an invitation.

"What has changed since we were in college exactly?" He asks, so close from my mouth, his lips craze mine.

"You put on some weight." I bravely responds, trying to gain back some control over the situation.

He counterattacks by slipping his free hand under my shirt, making me flinch.

"Like you're the one to talk." He retorts, squeezing my love handles. "The due date must be soon?"

"Oh yeah, because fat shaming is such a turn on..."

"You forgot I've been your only real friend for over 10 years, I know you love being humiliated..."

He squeezes my love handles again, almost pinching them. Our noses are rubbing against each other already.

"You like that don't you, you fat little whore?"

His voice sounds so sexy as he pronounces these words, I can't help myself. I kiss him, another shy peck first, quickly followed by a real kiss. He pulls me toward him as his tongue invades my mouth.

"You hypocritical cunt..." he smiles, grabbing my crotch. "You're just as hard as I am..."

He starts fondling me through my pants. I'm still awkwardly holding my beer in my right hand but I use the left one to stroke his arm, communicating him to keep going.

"You know what occurred to me?" he whispers in my ear after we exchanged another kiss. "You've been staying over a lot lately..."

He kisses me on the shoulder.

"... drinking our beer..."

He kisses me on the neck.

"... eating our food..."

He kisses me on the cheek.

"... using our electricity... and we're in a recession!"

He kisses me on the lips.

"You owe me quite a bit already, don't you think?"

I make the next kiss lasts to buy myself some time to come up with something witty... but my brain is lacking the blood flow required for wits. His hands mercilessly groping my body aren't helping.

"How much do I owe you exactly?"

"Let's see..." He says, looking around. "Let's start with tonight and the two beers you already drank."

"I only drank the one!"

"Ah, ah! You opened it: you bought it!"

He pulls his pants down to his knees, revealing a big, veiny, slab of meat. It's not fully erect yet but that only makes it look heavier and fatter. Apprehension starts growing in my chest at the same time saliva starts building up in my mouth. Pavlov's bitch would make a pretty good nickname. An accurate one at least.

My hand abandons his biceps and fly to his dick without a second though. Holding my breath without even realising it, I pet it lengthwise, following the biggest, throbbing vein with the tip of my finger. I'm glad to see it reacting to my touch instantly. Wrapping my fingers around the shaft, I start slowly jerking it, marveling at how plump and heavy it feels. I wish my dick was the same. I would spend all my free time playing with myself.

He stops me by grabbing my wrist.

"What's wrong?" I ask, a little annoyed. "I know you don't want me to stop: you're already so hard I could knock someone out with that thing!"

"Oh, you're not stopping anytime soon, don't worry about that..." He grins at me, gently petting my hair. "On te contrary, I want you to keep stroking me. That's it, just like that: a firm grip and a slow, twirling motion.. fuck, you know how to work a dick... keep going, you owe me 12 strokes by bottle..hmm... come here, bitch!"

He grabs me by the neck and pulls me in for a kiss. As we're eating each other's lips, I make sure to keep jerking him off. I can't believe we're actually doing this. It feels so good and yet, kinda wrong at the same time. Like sneaking to the kitchen during the night to devour a whole cake in secret while on a diet.

"That's 24 strokes." He say, releasing my lips. "Good job, love!"

I barely register his words anymore. My body is bursting with all kind of hormones, I feel like a bitch in heat. I'm tired of only playing with my food, I want to eat that damn cake! Now!

"I'm planning to drink some more afterward: consider this a down payment."

And without allowing him the time to respond, I go down on him. I gobble up his tip at once, savouring the saltiness of his pre-cum with a loud moan. If his dick was any bigger, it would be hard to fit it in my mouth properly. Jealousy and lust eat at me as I suckle avidly on his head, jerking his shaft fast and hard.

"A down payment?" I vaguely hear him say over me. "Bitch please, you can't fathom the amount of debt you've already accumulated, you filthy freeloader!"

He grabs me by the neck so suddenly I almost gag on his dick. Before I can realise what's going on, he stands up and shove me down the sofa. He's acting rough but he's still caring and I manage to get down on the floor without any real harm.

His hand abandons my neck to grab me by the hair instead and forces me to face him. I find myself prostrated at his feet, on all four like a obedient dog. He was always the dominant one in our relationship, this feels like the natural order of things.

More aroused than ever, I look up to him, doing my best to look as submissive as I can. I never realised how tall he actually was before right now. His body seems to be filling up the whole room while mine has shrank back to boyhood. His dick looks disproportionately huge at this angle, I can't believe I manage to fit that in my mouth.

Our eyes meet and time seems to freeze. Standing completely still, we gaze at each other, acknowledging and reveling in our newly established dynamic. Him, the dominant one, the true male, is looking down at me, the submissive bitch, groveling at his feet, begging him with my eyes to use my body for our pleasure.

He smiles at me, revealing his teeth in the most arousing, most predatory way possible. This makes me so horny, my whole body starts shivering with anticipation. His free hand grabs his dick firmly and I know my fate has been decided.

I get myself ready, expecting him to pull me toward him but taking me by surprise, he actually pulls my head backward, with so much force even my back ends up arching backward. I barely have the time to voice my discomfort with a breathless grunt before he shoves his dick down my mouth without any ceremony.

Keeping a tight grip on my scalp, he starts jerking my head up and down his shaft. Rather than me blowing him, it's more like he's using my mouth to masturbate. I never imagined being robbed of any agency would feel so intoxicatingly liberating. Keeping my hands on the floor, i lower my hips to sit on my calves. I try to lock eyes with him every time I can, telepathically begging him to keep using me more.

It must have worked because he starts going faster and deeper. I try to keep up as best as I can. I keep making weird gagging sounds as my head keeps bobbing up and down. Sounds kinda sexy, I like it. Right as I'm starting to get dizzy, he grabs my head with both hands and literally impale my throat down his cock.

Even if I had had the time to brace myself for it, I wouldn't have been able to handle that much meat at once. I gag on his cock loudly, my back rounding up like a cat trying to cough out a hairball. Mercilessly, he holds my head in place until my entire body starts shaking like I'm having a seizure. He finally releases me when i start tapping on his legs frenetically, making the noise of a kettle boiling.

12