Paid Back in Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I gasp for air, holding on to his legs for support, he starts slapping me in the face. I can tell they're only meant to be playful slaps but they still kinda hurt. He either doesn't know his own strength or he's getting a bit carried away...

I'd bet for the later because he soon pulls me back. I didn't even have to chance to get my breath back yet. My jaws are on the verge to unhinge as he fills my throat with his throbbing meat. His arms coil around my head, locking me in place. I can't tell if the sound that comes out of me is a whimper or a moan, probably of mix of both. I bravely counterattack by wrapping my own arms around his hips, grabbing his rock hard ass.

As I'm mentally patting me on the back for handling everything so well, Gabriel bends at the hips. I think he's about to pull out but to my stupor, he actually thrust his dick back in. I try to back up instinctively but his arms are holding me in place. He starts to fuck my throat mercilessly. I can't do anything but allow him to use me. He's like a fucking rabbit, pounding my skull mercilessly as I gag and writhe pathetically at his feet.

I almost collapse head first on the floor when he releases me. My head is spinning like my brains are caught in a maelstrom. Barely standing on my four quivering limbs, I gasp for air loudly, desperately. Long, shiny threads of saliva are dangling down my chin but I don't have the energy to wipe them off.

"Are you done collecting your thoughts and your breath yet?" Gabriel asks, stroking my air affectionately.

"Not... quite..." I croaked feebly.

"What a pity..."

His fingers close down on my hair and he pulls me back on my feet. My legs feel like marshmallow but I manage to stay standing. Pulling me by my scalp, he leads me back to the sofa and makes me lean on it. I arch my back instinctively to highlight my ass. Gabriel gives it a little spank before pulling down my pants and underwear, just low enough to expose my ass.

"Look at your little pussy!" He grins, spreading my ass open. "So pink and so tight... if your face was as pretty as your hole, you could actually fuck the women you want to fuck instead of being used by real males."

To add insult to injury, he spits straight in my hole. The sound more than the act feels degrading but it strangely energises me. He starts driving his middle finger inside my hole, screwing his way in painstakingly. I wince with discomfort. I'm indeed tight... but not for long.

"Does it hurt?" He asks, lifting my chin with his other hand.

"A little..." I admit as he pushes his whole finger inside me.

"You should enjoy this feeling while you can..." He says before kissing me.

It's a very gentle kiss, almost romantic. It feels at odd with the way his finger is gyrating inside me.

"Because after tonight, you will never be that tight ever again.»

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

He shuts me down by kissing me again. As our tongues wrestle each other, he takes the opportunity to slip a second finger in my hole. I break our kiss to groan painfully, feeling my colon straining. Giggling, Gabriel licks my face before giving me a gentle slap.

"Playtime's over, you cheeky cunt. Time to pay your debts!"

Making a hook with his fingers, he leads me forward and makes me crouch down on the length of the sofa. I hear him taking position behind me, left knee on the couch, right leg leaning on the floor. I try to look back at him but he pushes my head down.

"Ah, ah, ah! You know the rules, love: face down and ass up! That's it, just rub your face over the couch... You're in luck: that's where I was sitting!"

He isn't simply holding my head down, he's putting some weight into it, burying my grin of satisfaction into the cushions. I love feeling his body looming over me while he defiles my ass with his greedy fingers. I am completely under his power. A sinful bliss washes over me as I revel in that feeling of utter helplessness. My half-muffled moans sound so feeble and so slutty in that position, it's so arousing!

"Keep your head down!" Gabriel repeats as he let go of it.

He takes position behind me. I turn my head to free my nose and regain my ability to breath properly. I think I drooled on the couch already, my cheek feels sticky and wet. I forget all about it when Gabriel starts slapping my ass with his cock.

"Come on, stop knocking on the door and fuck me already!"

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!"

"Beg for it then."

"Oh come on, man!"

"I said: beg-for-it." He repeats, punctuating each syllable with a heavy tap of his dick.

The sound it makes is what drives me over the edge.

"Please Gabriel, I want you to fuck me so bad! Stick your cock inside me Gab, make me take it! Make me your bitch! Please! I want you inside me! Please!"

As silly as it sounds to me, it does the job and I soon feel the tip of his dick pushing against my hole, forcing it to stretch and gap to accommodate it. He's going in raw. I know it's wrong but it only makes me hornier. It's like a power move : he's claiming me the way he wants and I can't do anything but take it like a good whore!

It feels weirdly cold and slippery. I don't know when or how he managed to find the time to lub it up but I'm glad he did nonetheless. My colon is straining painfully as it makes its way deeper inside me and my anus feels like it's about to tear for awhile before his dick gets past the hurdle. I'm rewarded with the most satisfying feeling of being filled up. I unclench my jaw to let out a moan blissful relief.

Grabbing my hips with both hands, Gabriel doesn't allow my insides to grow accustomed to his girth and starts fucking me at once. He thrusts hard and fast, stretching and loosening me a little more with each pounding. My moans answer his manly grunts over the clapping of the flesh and the creaking of the leather.

"Warm up's over, love: time to fuck for real!"

Grabbing a handful of hair, he pulls my head backward, stretching my neck and my vocal chords so thin, all I can produce is a raspy, breathless gasp of surprise. This leaves my lower back arched at such an awkward angle that the next couple of thrusts are hard to take. We quickly adjust our positions however and soon, our bodies are interlocking so seamlessly that it feels like they were made to fit each other.

Shifting into high gear, Gabriel starts pounding me so hard it feels like he's trying to destroy my pelvis. My mind quickly short-circuits as he turns my prostate into his personal punching ball. Flashes of white light start blinding me as waves of indescribable pleasure ripple through every cells of my body.

My face suddenly hits the sofa. His hands are on my back. He's leaning on me with all his weight, almost crushing me down. I can't tell if he let go of my hair first or if I just collapsed by myself. I couldn't care less. Using what little willpower I have left, I raises my legs to push my hips toward his crotch. As a response, he literally impale himself deep inside me with his next thrust. He lingers for a few seconds, allowing me to truly enjoy the feeling of feeling full, before resuming his pounding.

This new position allows him to get so deep inside me, I'm afraid he's about to burst into my stomach. I can't even tell if I'm panting, moaning or just plain howling under his assaults. Noises are just coming out of my mouth. I can barely hear his own breathless grunting behind the thunderous clapping of flesh. Sounds like someone is tenderizing a particularly tough piece of meat. A piece of meat. That's the perfect way to describe how I feel right now. I'm just a big, fat, piece of meat to use and abuse.

My heart skips a beat as I suddenly feel myself falling off the couch. I flail pathetically in the air, trying desperately to regain my balance back when a pair of strong hands pulls me back. Before I can regain a semblance of composure, I'm behind flip over on my back and my legs are framing my head.

Gabriel is standing on top of me, starring at me like a lion observing a wild hog. He barely broke a sweat whereas I can already feel my back sticking to the couch.

"You're not going anywhere until I'm done using you, love." he smirks, barely out of breath.

"Keep going." I whisper softly, smiling back. "Fuck me more, please..."

He lowers his face toward mine. I purse my lips, expecting a kiss but instead, he actually spits in my face at point blank.

"Don't tell me what to do, love." He says, raising my hips to fold my body in half. "Just fuck off and take it like a good boy!"

All I can do is stare blankly at him, still reeling from the shock at being spit on like that. My face is searing with shame and humiliation. Gabriel doesn't wait for me however. Leaning heavily on the back of my thighs, he starts fucking me again. This guy must have infinite stamina. I close my eyes, feeling too shy to look at him directly in this position.

My fat belly is being squeezed hard in this position. I'm actually having trouble breathing. Worst: every time he rams into me, it's like a shock-wave goes through my body. I feel like a nail being hit by a hammer. Grabing hold of my own legs for support, I bite my lips, determined to take it till the end.

Gabriel is starting to go faster, slamming his pelvis against my body harder every time. I can't tell whether I'm being punched in the stomach or fucked anymore. No more moaning from me now: only plaintive, breathless, grunts... punctuated by heavy, almost desperate, gasps for air. I feel like a giant fleshlight.

Right as I'm about to reach my limits, Gabriel suddenly pulls out.

"Squeeze your fat tits for me, love! That's it, squeeze them good like the cheap little whore you are!"

He explodes all over my face and chest, covering me with the thickest, whitest cum I have ever seen. Sprawled over the sofa like a dead corpse, I'm staring at the ceiling, my mind completely blank, gasping for air like I just ran a marathon. My ass is burning, my whole body is aching... I'm both glad and disappointed it's over.

"Consider your debt paid, love!" Gabriel says, stretching himself before picking up his beer. "Aw, we missed the end of the movie..."

At this exact moment, I hear the door opening and a bunch of agitated voices soon fill up the hall. Panic-stricken, I try to stand up but Gabriel stops me.

"You can stay on your back, love." He says, smiling at me. "You still owe my roommates quite a bunch."

12