Paid By The Pound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make matters even worse, part of Mr. Fletcher's bribes had been to pay off the wait staff to document her piggish behavior. When they weren't running plates of food or clearing the emptied plates away they all took plenty of pictures and angles, recording her first stuffing with great attention to detail. They captured the sweat forming on her brow, the way the chairs creaked under her weight, and as her belly slowly started to plump under the weight of all that food. They took both pictures and high def video from all sorts of angles, the carmas lenses of their thousand dollar smartphones trained on Sandy. 

For the most part Fletcher allowed them to do their business, but now and again, like some sort of movie director he would request specific shots. At one point, apparently deciding that Sandy wasn't slobbish enough, he directed one of his men to quote 'mess her up a little'. A greasy looking human seized the opportunity, practically lunging forward dragging his hand through an empty plate filled with barbecue sauce, and began to smear it all over Sandy's tits, popping through her too small shirt. 

"Hey!" Sandy loudly protested, with a mouthful of food. She dropped her knife and fork with a loud clatter, angrily attempting to push him away. He backed off, but Fletcher cleared his throat loudly to draw her attention and shook his head. "Really?" She asked incredulously. Fletcher simply nodded his head. Apparently, she was to allow this pervert to feel her up right in the middle of the buffet. So, Sandy sat and, however begrudgingly, allowed the man to smear barbecue sauce against her face and cleavage before more pictures were quickly snapped, showing her quick slide into slobbish depravity. Although, the night might be winding to an end anyway.

After an hour and a half of stuffing had passed, Sandy finally began to get full. Until now, Sandy had managed to stuff herself with food at a simply jaw-dropping rate. While the bovine was not hungry for food, she was insatiable in her desires for cash, and the promise of cash was too tantalizing to give up. Even the greediest of people have their limits, and now forty thousand calories deep into her stuffing, Sandy was quickly starting to lose stream. It took all her will power to pick up the next bite of food and keep her mouth comping away. She felt exhausted, especially in her jaw, and uncomfortably full. Her belly was stretched painfully round. She was so full, it looked like she was in the early months of pregnancy. Sandy had managed to push her way through a feeling of fullness not once, or even twice, but three separate times. Pushing her body past what she had thought was her absolute limit. Now, a half chewed bite of food rolled from her mouth and landed in her cleavage. She didn't even have the energy or wherewithal to object, as this was taken as yet another opportunity to snap what was probably the most degrading picture of her yet.

For a while, Sandy and Fletcher just sat there. "Finished?" Fletcher finally said after a while.

Sandy lifted her hand, thinking about cramming one last bite into her mouth and a few more dollars into her wallet. The bovine was happily willing to stuff herself until Fletcher ran out of money or the restaurant ran out of food in her restless pursuit of cash. Despite her determination it just wasn't in the cards, her body refused to take a single extra calorie of food.

"Forty grand. Not a bad haul." Fletcher said, who'd been keeping a running tally from his seat. Sandy briefly wondered if that total was correct, but without any means to challenge it, Sandy just nodded. "We'll have to see if you can eat even more next week. For now, let's just get the hell out of here!"

Fletcher helped Sandy up from her chair, although it wasn't much of a gentlemanly gesture. For one, he was much too small and weak to be of any real use to her, and more importantly Sandy could tell it was just an attempt for him to have some more control over her. Still, she did not bother to complain. Covered with crumbs, sauce, and her belly bursting from her too-tight shirt, she allowed herself to be led out to the parking lot too exhausted to even resist. Who knew eating could be such a chore! Before she got to leave, there was one last indignity that was subjected to her.

"Have a nice night." The man who'd smeared barbecue sauce on her tits laughed, slapping her on the ass on the way out, just because he could.

One Year Later:

Sandy huffed and puffed as she labored to take the stairs one at a time, her arms burning under the strain of her shopping. It made her want to cry, thinking how weak and out of shape she was. Such a far cry from the perfectly fit body builder she had been... just yesterday, it seemed. Her ass had grown so wide it rubbed against the stair railings on both sides, and her chest had gotten so huge she couldn't see her feet or even the next three steps in front of her. The bovine's entire body bounced with each step... everything seeming to serve as a reminder to just how fat she'd gotten.

Still, even with her misery, she thought about how much her fans would love a video of her walking up these stairs, loaded down with enough groceries to feed a small family. She made a mental note to check in with Dan, her next door neighbor, if he was still down to trade blow jobs for camera work. Sandy needed as much good content for her OnlyFans as possible, maybe a good teaser for her Twitter as well. After all, Mr. Fletcher was long gone. Her so-called benefactor, along with his money, had suddenly disappeared like some sort of mythical being at the end of a fairy tale. Only this was no fairy tale ending.

He'd left Sandy feeling hopeless, sending her down a path of gluttony of which there was no return. She was hooked on both food and a lifestyle she could no longer afford. She'd lost her job slowly yet surely as clients dropped her one after the other, she was far too fat to be taken seriously as a personal trainer anymore. It was starting to look as if she was too fat to be taken very seriously by anyone at all. Finding new, gainful, employment was much more challenging than she'd ever expected. She got a few interviews, thanks to her flawless resume, but never seemed to get any callbacks afterwards. It was as if everyone instantly judged all of her qualifications just on the size of her waistline. While she had a decent balance on her bank account, thanks to the generosity of Mr. Fletcher, she knew that fifty thousand dollars wouldn't last very long, and so she started putting much more effort into her OnlyFans.

Soon, her content began to explode in popularity as she shared her new found gluttony with the world. People paying her insane sums to eat food on camera, or even just for the privilege of calling her a 'fat cow'. It was hardly good for her self esteem, or for her half-hearted attempts at weight loss; the fear of homelessness forced her to put up with abuse, however... even if it meant not even trying to lose weight anymore. But, truthfully, Sandy wasn't even sure if she wanted to lose the weight. Perhaps it was just her coping with the lifestyle she suddenly found herself stuck in, but Sandy found a strange sense of freedom in just giving up and embracing a hedonistic lifestyle. If there was a real gift Fletcher had left with her, she thought, she no longer cared about what other people thought. Sandy was just as shameless as he was now.

She finally made it to the top of the stairs, having to rest for a minute before fishing her key out of her purse. Sandy was so fat and out of shape that climbing a single flight of stairs to her second story apartment was enough to cause a stabbing sensation in her side. A few minutes later, she recovered, at least good enough to trudge the last couple of steps into her apartment. Before she made it inside, however, Dan left his front door with his camera already in paw. Sandy had forgotten they had a 'date' set for that very evening.

"Hey, Dan." she wheezed.

"Hello Master." He corrected sternly, unable to keep the shit eating grin off his face.

Sandy managed to fight off the urge to roll her eyes and opened the door to let both furs into her apartment. Inside, the living room had basically been turned into a porn studio. The carpet had been carefully removed for easier clean up, Sandy hoped to reinstall it later in an effort to keep her safety deposit. One of the upshots of being a fat fetish model? Rarely was sex on a camera a requirement, something the bovine was still hesitant to do. Sandy figured she'd probably end up getting railed on film someday, there was good money to be had there, but, for now, she was happy to just stuff her face and get messy on camera. Off camera however...

"Get sucking you fat slut..." Dan growled in a menacing voice.

The comment always made Sandy's cheeks grow hot with rage. Even with her massive weight gain over the last year, Dan was still much fatter than she was! The round wolf calling her 'fat' was like her laughing at her... she suddenly blew out her breath, too exhausted to try to think of an apt comparison. She dragged herself over to her cameraman, and began to 'pay' him up front for his work. His cock was actually rather impressive, Sandy had to begrudgingly admit. Fourteen inches long, going just by eye, with the girth of a soda can.

Sandy opened wide to accept his throbbing member into her mouth. Based on how hard Dan was, and eager he seemed with his movements, Sandy guessed he'd been waiting for this all day. The bovine had to admit that it made her feel good. While male desire seemed to be... more intense than it had before, it didn't come nearly as often. "Good girl." The wolf growled in a low voice when the fur on the back of Sandy's neck began to rise. She'd been staring straightforward, focusing on the task at hand, now she looked up to see that Dan was actually filming her, blowing him. Sandy could even hear the electric whirr as the camera zoomed in on her face, capturing the realization she was being filmed up close and in ultra high definition. It caught the entire thing: her fat lips wrapped around something besides food for a change. Her cheeks sucked in as she took a particularly long and powerful draw on his member. A loud slurping down filled the air from the exuberance of her blow job, leaving her slobber all over his cock, while Sandy's blue eyes watered from the exertion. 

She thought about stopping right then and there in order to curse him out for filming her without permission. But she didn't, Sandy had been defeated. She could protest all she wanted, but the truth remained the same. The bovine had gone from $2500 blow jobs in luxury hotels... to blowing her fat neighbor just for twenty minutes of camera work in her shitty apartment. She bitterly thought about that moment when Fletcher had first offered to pay her to be his arm candy, and wished so hard her old self could see her now in that moment, so long ago.

"This was what you were getting into, whore." The fat bovine thought to herself, a strange feeling of bitter vindication over her past self as thick, salty ropes of cum splashed against her mouth. In a few short hours, when the video would be uploaded to the internet, her transformation would be complete.

12