Ruby the Fat Gamer Girlfriend

Story Info
A loving boyfriend comes home to see his fat girlfriend.
3.7k words
4.2
20.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second story on this site and very different from my previous one. This is involves weight gain, feederism and little mention of filth and stench. If any of this bothers you, then this story is not for you. I am open to hear criticisms. Feel free to comment.

__________________

They say you have to work hard to get what you want right? Well at age 27 I was living on cloud nine, and I been on this ride ever since I met a beautiful girl named Ruby. I was lucky enough to snatch her up, despite being two years younger than her, and we been together for over a year. But winning her over wasn't without its challenges. She liked me but she wanted a man. So I had to prove to her I was the guy she was looking for.

I met her at a PA gig where she was the supervisor of a company in change of annual recruiting events. I was able to become her assistant and later her official boyfriend. And after a year, Ruby stepped down from her position, and thanks to some convincing with HR, she appointed me her job. I moved in with her, and two months into my new gig, I was able to rake in a lot of dough to support us. It was the weekend and I got to leave early. I finally made it to our studio apartment and went to check on her, eager to give her a present I got on the way home. Let's say I also brought some other dough for her to enjoy.

I opened the door to her private room and there she was, my FAT gamer of a girlfriend, weighing almost 500 lbs. The other thing I forgot to mention was that when I met Ruby, she was a big, BIG girl. Even though she wanted me to work hard, it was kind of a small excuse to find someone to look after her. When I first met Ruby, she was reaching 300 lbs, and being taller than most people by 6 ft, her weight and size made her look intimidating. You could sense the power and leadership coming off her when she was a manager, and you respected it. She never seemed to be self-conscious about her size and though she expressed trying to lose weight, she whole-heartedly loved her body and showed confidence and authority. She was big and in charge and didn't let anyone pull her down. But she was getting tired from her job. She worked hard to get to the top and was eager for a long break. And though she was in between jobs, this "break" felt like an excuse to let loose. She wanted to relax and enjoy the comforts of being at home and eating.

And now we're here, after a couple of months living together, she has exploded in size. Ruby was massive and titanic! She was sitting on a gaming chair, her body spilling out from the sides. It seems like she found a way to take out the armrests to be more comfortable, or maybe she got stuck and broke out of them. From the looks of it she was just wearing a shirt, one that I bought for her that spelled out "Get On My Level." Other than that she was practically nude. Maybe she was wearing some underwear but there was no way to tell. Her belly was enormous and spilling on the top of her desk, and resting on top of gut were her huge breasts that were as big as cantaloupes. Her biggest feature was her thighs. each one wider than my waist and each being wrapped up in the thickest layer of fat you could imagine. Her arms were really thick and fluffy as well. And her face got a puffed up with a noticeable double chin.

"Hmmm yea I think the open-world setting is really empty. Don't get me wrong guys I'm enjoying the game but there should be more to do then random bandits roaming around."

With her red headphones on, Ruby was in her zone as she went from gaming to snacking on some chips. She didn't even notice me at the door. Some people would be turned off by her appearance, but it was different for me. She had always been stuck-up and mean to others, mostly because of her job. And though she's incredibly beautiful, Ruby's personality stood out to me. I may have been the only that loves seeing her smile or seeing her get excited over the smallest things. Now she seems stress-free and happy.

She made it a habit of still looking pretty for her viewers. During her time off Ruby became a popular streamer. She started months ago, but quickly got "big" online. Her makeup and hair brush were on stand by, and she wore a black beanie to keep her dark brown hair looking presentable. I figured when at you're at your computer for hours and you can pull up a camera on the spot, why get up? She still looks hot as hell, but the rest of her body looked like it needed a shower. And though she put on shirts for modesty, the one she has on looks like it has been drenched in sweat and covered in cheeto stains. There were even empty bags and soda bottles circling around her. Man my girlfriend/ex boss got lazy, but I was head over heels for her to let any of that bother me. I walked in and she sprang up, giving me a deer-struck-by-headlights look. I gave her a "shhh" with my fingers.

"Sorry guys I- I left my phone in the bathroom and heard a call, but I'll check on it later." She went back to her game. I placed her surprise on the bed and examined the area.

Using a grocery bag tossed on the ground, I began picking up her trash. Funny; when I first met her she was smart and high maintenance, and now she is acting like a pig. Still I knew her strong, powering demeanor was alive under those layers of flab. Once the bag was full, I headed to her desk where her trash bin was and got a good look at her. She's still stunning up close, and though she had a noticeable odor, it wasn't enough to turn me away. She noticed me eyeing her, and kicked me and mouthed me to "shut up."

"Eh sorry y'all. What? No. No ones here," she said into her headset.

I chuckled quietly and she laughed too, giving me a quick glance. Like I said, I was happy seeing her have fun.

"Sorry there's this annoying bug that got in the room and I'm trying to make him go away."

Ruby isn't without her jabs. Though I found a way into her heart, she would still poke fun at me for my attraction towards bigger girls and call me out for staring at her curves.

"Alright guys. I am ending the stream and I'll see you all later." She placed the controller down and took off her headphones and beanie followed by another HARD kick to my knee. "God you are such a jerk!"

I laughed while she gave me a stern look and crossed her arms, giving off that serious manager persona people remembered her for. "Hehe Now wait. You did see me cleaning up your mess here so I should get a thanks."

"Psshhh, don't think I also noticed your pervy eyes on me. I know you get off seeing me like a slob."

"Aww I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"Babe it's ok. Im just messing with you again." She tilted her head down feeling embarrassed. "Thank you for cleaning up for me. I mean it."

"Of course. I'm glad to help you."

"Don't think I also hadn't noticed me being messy either. Fuck I really let myself go."

I just stayed quiet being careful with my words. She looked back at me and gave me a smile. Though we were in a relationship, she still made me anxious time to time.

"How was work by the way?" She asks.

"It was work," I chuckled to myself while loosing up the buttons on my shirt. "No but it was good. Eric was being an ass again and talked about you for a bit."

"Eh that's Eric for you. Would you believe me if I said I miss his annoying face." We both chuckled at the thought of our coworker, her whole body erupting a little from the joke.

She looked down at her giant gut and examined it. "Man seriously though I been doing numbers on this thing," she points out while grabbing it and giggling it.

I stayed quiet but smirked in my head. I'm not gonna lie I was getting quite hypnotized by her body.

"Eww. I can't believe how clumsy I gotten!" She noticed all the food stains and crumbs on her body. "I'm disgusting. Can you help me up please."

I noticed a roll of paper towels on her desk. Before she tried to heave herself up, I ripped a few sheets off and knelt in front of her belly.

"Relax. Let me help you some more."

"Oh don't. Let me just-"

"Hey. Isn't half of the stuff you ate here junk I bought for you?"


"Well yea but-"

"Then this is technically also my mess, so let me clean it up too."

"Now wait. Are you calling me a mess?" She bluntly asked while eyebrowing me.

"Yes you are. You are my amazing, beautiful mess."

I grabbed her by her by her sides and pulled myself up till I kissed her hard on the lips. I stopped to look her in the eyes. That definitely caught her off guard.

"Don't tease me like that," she snapped at me.

"So you want me to stop?"

She didn't say anything. I continued with the paper towel and began cleaning her body. She shivered every time I touched her somewhere new. She really made a mess on herself. I knew she cared about her appearance, but like I said, it feels like I am living with a pig, a sexy pig too, and I'm in her pin.

"Admit it. You like it when I take care of you like this." She kept quiet but I felt her annoyed face looming over me. "It's ok if you like it. Being pampered and all."

I finally cleaned off most of her body, and so I stoped and started caressing her belly, which became very sensitive. Even though many would find her body repulsive, I been absolutely marveled by it. I have always been attracted to bigger women. and our relationship reassured that. Even though her body is all fat, she does a moderate job keeping her skin still smooth and clean from any rashes or stretch marks.

I built up a rhythm as I massaged her belly, feeling its smooth skin, feeling how soft her body was. It was like an overstuffed pillow and it felt warms to the touch. I looked up to see her eyes half closed as she bit down on her lips.

"Are you liking this?" She just whimpered and nodded.

I stood up and finally got her out of her chair, or tried to at first. With all the force I conjured up, I got her our of the chair and her body quickly leaned on to me, almost tipping us over. I caught her in my arms and held her by the hips. We stood there, almost the same height as her, as I continued to admire her.

"So how about you? Did you enjoy your day?" I asked by kissing her some more.

"Yea I did. But I needed to get my ass off that chair."

"You know you are so incredibly beautiful."

"Hehe You did say I was your beautiful mess."

We continued to kiss while I hugged her sides and explored all her curves and rolls. She stayed quiet and planted kisses on my collarbone. Ruby pushed me to hit the gym and get more in shape (something I been meaning to do myself) but even with a more muscular body, I was still massively skinny next to her. I could barely wrap my arms around her. While she still nuzzled down on my neck, I groped more of her expanding body. She had at least three roles of back fat, each thick enough to grab a hold of. I lowered my hands till they rested on her shelf of an ass. She carried behind her to enormous globs of ass fat that probably needed two chairs for her to properly sit on. The fact that her gamer chair was still standing was a miracle. After exploring more of her rear, I finally got my answer from earlier.

"Ah I was right."

"What?"

"You aren't wearing underwear"

She slapped me on my side as hard as always. "Jeez you're such a pervert."

"Haha can't help it. Like you said, seeing you with just a shirt in that sexy body of yours just rattles me up"

She smiled devilishly while tracing her finger down my chest and giving me a slight push. "Well lucky for you, I enjoy going commando or you know not wearing underwear, or pants, or anything down here."

"Oh really?" I replied while reaching behind her and grabbing her ass again. She looked at me with such lustful eyes while gasping for air.

"You'd like to know would you!" She smirked back at me while snaking her hands down at my crotch and feeling me up, forcefully I would say. "You silly pervert."

"Please continue. Your pervy boyfriend wants to hear more" and I squeezed her ass more forcefully.

She began panting more while keeping her composure. "Well being a lazy girlfriend has its perks. I am getting a kick of avoiding putting on pants or underwear. I mean who is going to see me? Besides me horny boyfriend of course."

I brought my hands back to her face and stuck my tongue down her mouth. All this talk was making my head spin.

"Well I say you should fulfill your lazy girlfriend quota and get rid of This stupid thing." I tugged at her small shirt. She smiled back and raised her arms up so I can take it off her. I took her dirty makeshift bra and threw at the wall.

"There you happy now?" And then she gave me a harder push, almost knocking down her desk. "Oh shit," She gasped quickly. Thankfully nothing fell or broke.

She was getting eager, so I had to step up. I fell down on my knees to face eye-to-eye with her gut. She look worried as if I got hurt until I reach up and graded her by her sides. I pushed my hands under her belly, "Let's see what's under the hood."

"Oh my god. When have you been wanting to use that line?"

"Sorry couldn't help it," I chuckled while lifting her belly and digging my hand into her neither regions. She was really wet (no surprise). She gasped and moaned in response. As I went deeper, I felt her whole body shake.

I patted her belly. "Easy there"

"Shut up."

I shoved my hand back in and found my target. I had penetrated her pussy lips and finally pushed further as my fingers brushed up against her inner walls. With some gentle, deep strokes her body shook rapidly.

"Fuck! You are driving me nuts."

"My pig is really liking being played with."

"Don't call me that."

"Why not." I got up and looked her dead in the eyes. "I walk in here. You're covered in filth and sweat. There is litter all over the ground. I had to clean up for you. You downgraded to an animal. A dirty, lazy animal. And I'm gonna put you in place."

At this point her face was oozing with lust and she was panting faster by the second. Suddenly the face of a snarky, sassy, confident woman is diminished and replaced with a needy, weak, dominated girl.

"Want me to show you want I want to do to you?" I asked in all seriousness.

She gave me an approving but nervous smile and whimpered ever so quietly.

"Turn around. Show me that fat ass of yours."

She swung around and pushed her giant rear up my erection. She looked back and gave me an innocent face. Her enormous weight almost knocked me down, but I held on to her. I slapped her hard and slid my tongue up her ass crack. Her heavy moans grew loader. I pushed my fat girlfriend forward and forced her head onto her bead.

I felt her shiver as she was inches next to the box I brought in. "Open the present I brought you."

She tilted up and examined the brown box. She opened it and gazed at the treasure inside. I brought her a dozen chocolate-coated donuts. She looked back at me still panting like an animal in heat.

'Well what are you waiting for? Eat them."

She gave me one-hard look before flipping her hair to the side and biting down on a sweet pastry. She moaned in pure ecstasy. Music to my ears, and she's knows what I want to hear. I back up a bit and undid my pants. I let out her next present. My eight-inch dick sprung free and slapped her under her ass. She looked at me with a chocolaty donut hanging off her mouth. She knew how to be cute and sexy at the same time. I have give her an applause afterwards. She was really putting on a performance.

"Keep eating," I demanded. She shotgunned down the whole pastry and went back to her food.

I Began to thrust deeper and deeper while filling her up and sinking into her pillowy rump. She moaned more with her mouth full.

"I love seeing you like this. You are just so sexy I can't take it, but want all of you. I want you fatter"

All she could do was moan. With all her noises echoing the room and her sexy body in front of me, it was enough for me to jump on top of her and mount her. I maneuvered myself till my erection found its way inside her eager, wet hole. My weight caused her face to smash onto the remaining donuts, smothering her face and hair in chocolate. I sunk lower till I was next to her ear. "I want you bigger. I want you fatter. And I want to fuck you so hard." I snarled at her while she kept still and breathed harder.

She stop her grunting and moaned her only words. "Fuck me. Make me fatter. Fuck your pig of a girlfriend."

"I can't hear with all the food in your face."

"Fuck me! Make me your pig!" She begged.


Stuck in our animalistic nature, I went back to thrusting up and down inside her. I pushed up and down as strong and fast as I could. The only noises we were making were my grunts, her moans and our sweaty bodies slapping against each other. I grabbed her arm fat and squeezed them like handlebars as I pushed harder. With a few more intense, determined thrusts, I pushed in one last time as deep as I could, and I finally climaxed. I spasmed and felt her inside clinch and pull me in as she orgasmed in sync with me. Our screams of sex exploded out of apartment; by this time anybody could have heard us.

I collapsed on her back and clung on to her fat. I slid down her hill of mass she called her body till I reached head face. Her back was sticky but felt warm. All I heard was her heavy breathing. My face was right next to hers, smothered in heir hair and still covered in chocolate. I leaned in and kissed her as best I could, her hair still blocking her face.

"You ok?"

"Damn. That was so crazy." She smiled back. We both chuckled and planted sloppy kisses on her shoulders and neck. I rolled on to the side and she snuggled up on top of me.

"Damn I'm gonna need to wash these bed sheets." She looked a bit worried.

"I'm sorry. Shouldn't have been so forceful"

"Don't worry. Lets no worry about some stupid bed sheets." She rested her head on my chest while we enjoyed the aftermath. "You know I do feel a little embarrassed being really lazy the last few days."

"I know, and like I said it doesn't bother me. I am here for you."

"Thank you." She grabbed my hand and planted some kisses. "I do like to get things back on track and lose this weight. That would be ok with you?"

Though she always picked on me, she still always thought about what made me happy. "Baby. I am here for you and if you want to lose the weight, I'll gladly help and support you thick and thin."

She smiles back at me and reached up to kiss me softly. "Thank you." Then I felt her maneuver her hands down south till she cupped my dick. With it lingering there I began to stiffen up and get hard again. "I also don't feel like getting rid of this weight right away. Is that ok with you?"

I chuckled at her comment. "Well I also support you there and glad to clean up after you, besides you are still my beautiful mess."

She hit me on the chest as we were done having sex. Or at least I thought we were done. Suddenly she launched her massive body on top, practically taking all the breath out of me. I looked up, seeing my fat gamer of a girlfriend looming over me like a predator. The dominating woman I knew returned from her slumber.

"You had your fun but we're not done yet." She said while tracing her fingers up my chest till she cupped my chin and looked me dead in the eyes. "Now let me show you again who's in charge."