All Comments on 'Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 03'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
darkdance69darkdance69almost 11 years ago
Very Nice

I prefer V2 to V1, it does a better job of exploring some different erotic avenues. I love the Sally/Celeste character and everyone's thoughts of making everything "work". It will be interesting to see how Evelyn will fit in to the story.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
Another Great Series

Thanks for another Great Series, I always enjoy your work and can't wait for the next episode of this one!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
They may be over thinking their situation.

Since he is going to be an apprentice chef, he probably won't have the time or money to be dating too many women, and his mom will be the only outlet for him to have a loving sexual relationship with any woman.

They will have to play it cool out in public and while his dad is around.

They have to get rid of her cheating husband and then think of taking a vacation to Europe where his sister lives.

Perhaps Evie will fit into their family nicely and all of their troubles will be over

Thanks for the good read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What happened?

this entry is about 25 pages too long, there is a GREAT 15 page story buried in here

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Great story. I was particularily impressed with the development of the possible problems Michael and Maggie could encounter with the continuation of their incestuous relationship. Additionally, I liked the description of the innerconflict of Michael and Maggie when faced with the fact that they were going to have sex/make love with someone other then themself. For those who want nothing more than a quick jerk off story, this is not it. As an avid reader of incestuous love stories and one who, in real life, has no problem with mutually consentual incest (one without positional powerplay, emotional or physical abuse and/or abandonment), the depth, honesty, purity, and chemisty between mother and son takes time and space to describe. Sex is the most physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually fulfulling experience life has to offer. Although fiction, I wonder how different things would be if every male and femal could love someone to the depth that Michael and Maggie do?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous