All Comments on 'Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 05'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
WOW, What a shocker

Yeppers, JB7, You hit the nail on the head, with your note at the end of this chapter. But I have read enough of your stories to know that there had to be good reasoning for this to happen, so I will anxiously await the next few chapters to ascertain those reasons!! (My guess is it might have something to do with Ellie, or maybe it is just because Maggie and Anna will need Michael)

Looking forward to a new chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sad

Awwww.....I sure liked Evie and where her and Mike were headed. "Heavy sigh"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My god that's good

I'm holding my breath for part 06. This story is so wonderfully thought out, and the sex is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really Really Upset

So upset that i could not even vote . I'll save that for later . That comment you made at the end . You offend my intelligence . I'm not some dumb moron .( I can only say that it was necessary. I am also aware that necessity will probably not be obvious to you, even by the end of this saga.) What's up with that ? I always thought it was a authors goal to bring in more readers , not drive them away by saying we as readers are not smart enough to understand this story . As far as the story itself goes . It was awesome as usual , but the comment at the end killed it for me . That was uncalled for .......

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
Tragic

It was an interesting twist to the story. they just got themselves figured out and were going forward and then Tragedy strikes. it will be interesting to see hoe Harry reacts and doe Maggie take him back or Move on.

darkdance69darkdance69almost 11 years ago
Wow......

Nasty twist to the story, but I am interested enough to hang around. I understand sometimes an author has to make hard choices about priorities and characters so I am definitely not going to "pillory" anyone. I gave it four stars and will be waiting for another installment.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Waiting for the next Chapters

Sorry about Evie. You have a great story which must be continued. Please. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pilloried?

I'm thinking more along the lines of being sprayed lightly with sugar-water and then staked to the ground atop a colony of fire ants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Isn't it amazing...

... how quickly an author can turn a 5-star story into one that doesn't even rate ONE star?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Wow ! J.B. has certainly opened up a big can of worms now.

Killing off Evie is a really bold step to make, and as I see it, that is the only way he can make the relationship with his mom and sister work.

Now that Evie is out of the story, unless she comes back as a ghost, it lets Mike free to become more involved with his sister and mother.

I'm still in hopes for Mike to make Ellie pregnant and perhaps his mom too.

J.B. I hope that you don't catch too much crap for killing that sweet little girl Evie off,and I really looking forward to see what you have in your mind for us. I hope that it will be very erotic with a lot of hot sweaty sex with Mike being the stud you have already made him.

Thanks for the read...

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 10 years ago

As an avid fan of your incest stories, even I was sad about Evie dying just like that....sigh.....though it does leave him free to marry Maggie and knock her up now.

rastignacrastignacover 10 years ago
Waiting to see how the story would turn to....

Of course a little sad with the Death, but I'm very curious to see how our autor will replace the loss of such a fine lady in Mike's life... So this time I still give 5 stars, hope I still will continue to do so for the following chapter. ;-)

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 10 years ago
Shock And Awe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The death of Evie was a total surprise.... I never saw it coming.... I am still is shock over her death, but in awe over how the story has gone so far... Cant wait to read the next chapter....

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
pain

you actually hurt me, but i will read on. i just wish they could have had a few more days together first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Seriously?

Seriously? Why kill off Eve....That was more depressing than watching a chick flick about someone's lover getting cancer and eventually dying from it...Come on...atleast rewrite a version that doesn't have her die...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PAIN

IT HURTS!

SpanknunowSpanknunowabout 7 years ago
Chapter 5

I must say I did not see that coming. You did a great job leading up to it and we will see how it turns out. Keep up the great work.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Total suprise, but a very well written story so far, shame about Evie, i really liked her, but if you say she had to go, then i look forward to what will happen to Mike next. Also, i think you missed a pretty big thing in their talk, what about Mike's daughter? She might not be his by name, but Mike is still her father and should be something to bring up with a future wife to avoid trouble in the future?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Honestly, I am not disappointed that Evie is dead. Although I believe she was willing to share Michael. I do not

(personality, pbelieve that she was fully confident with the situation. The problems would propbably started withh the first child.

Finally, Michael truly knows how deeply and unconditionally Maggie loves him. As for Ellie, eventually she would want to be married and have children. Based on character development (pyschologically and sociologically), simply do not believe Michael could love someone more than Maggie. He knows she has devoted her whole life, to include giving up the future she wanted, to care for and love him uncoonditionally. He knoows he will never find a more devoted, loving woman than his mother. 5 star series.

mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicm6 months ago

Good series but damn why her she was a perfect fit for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous