Paige Ep. 001: Eighteen Candles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Proud of you Sweetheart." He finally lets her depart in a massive web of built-up saliva.

"That was fun daddy."

He squints his eyes at her and uses an index finger to call her up into his lap. Her legs asleep she struggled forcing him to grip her by the biceps and literally drag her into his lap. Lifting her higher than his shoulders he devoured a nipple. Moving from one to the other. Paige began breathing heavily and caressing his scalp.

"That feels so good daddy."

"Roll that pussy over my big ole cock. Show me you want that up inside you."

"I will." She begins gyrating her inner thighs along the length of his penis. Moans began right along with whispers of stimulation. "I can feel your heartbeat still."

"Let's see if you can still bleed Virgin."

"I'm ready daddy."

"Not here." He rises holding her by her lower back. Her arms surround his neck, legs his hips. Walking awkwardly, he takes her to his bedroom. Laying her on the bed she sprawls out panting. "Stay. Play with that pussy." He watches her in the nightlight of his room.

She doesn't say a word as she begins rubbing her clit. In the dim lighting Lonnie found a lighter and lit some candles. Ambiance was everything. Standing at the foot of his bed watching her he nods. "Time for your other presents."

"Now?" She was afraid to brighten up too much.

Kneeling under his bed he brings up a rabbit vibrator with a clit stimulator. It was white. "White rabbit just like I promised."

"Oh, my God, Daddy." She observes him fire it up. "You were ready to seduce me, weren't you?"

"Always the plan Princess. Are you complaining?"

"Noooo! Please use it on me, daddy."

He positioned himself on his knees and drug her by her ankles to the edge of his mattress. He then carefully introduced the head of the rabbit up inside her. Fearing blood, he grabbed a towel he had in ready and placed it under her hips and thighs. Nudging it deeper he turns up the speed. Her eyes bulge and her body quakes. "Holy crap daddy."

"Now you see it, now you don't."

"I want to cum for you daddy."

"You have no choice in that Princess."

She smiles with a snicker. "I like your attitude daddy."

"Quiet down and enjoy the rabbit."

"I don't want to quiet down. Make me scream daddy."

Smirking at her desires he turns the vibrator upside down letting the clit stimulator discover her anal cavity. She jumped at its introduction. Taking her hand, he makes her hold it there as the rabbit wiggled inside her pussy. Freeing him up to give her a final gift. Lifting a large microphone looking wand he leans over her and switches it on. Pressing it to her clit the erratic vibrations stormed her senses. Mind blown by so much activity she began yelping and whimpering with eyes glued to his without blinking even once. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DADDY."

"You will cum harder than you ever have on your own. Do you hear me?"

"YES!" She convulses and expresses her feelings through shrill whines and echoing moans. In minutes a flood of cum spills out without any blood. Her hymen broke years ago left her free of that curse. Safety precaution seemed natural.

"AGAIN." He continues until a second wave leaves her digging her nails into his blankets. She was a hot mess, sweat built up leaving her red hair matted as if she had taken another shower. Hearing, "AGAIN." she nearly passed out. On her third exhausting climax Lonnie shuts the toys down and crawls over her straddling her upper body. He then jerked off until a mass launch of creamy ooze covered her face. It amazed her just how much he had pent up in those balls.

"Lick your lips. Drink up Princess."

'Are you going to fuck me daddy?" She did as he instructed. Using fingers to wipe her brow in order to lick them dry.

"Not tonight. Beg for it tomorrow night."

"Aren't you and your friends watching football tomorrow night?"

"Right. Guess at least one of us will have to wear clothes. Besides it's still going to be your birthday. Maybe the guys will bring you more presents."

"Y-you want me to walk naked in front of Greg, Mike, and Andy?"

"Beer and pretzel girl. Am I clear?"

"I-I will do whatever you want daddy."

"Always."

"Yes."

"ALWAYS!" He leans over her face with a guttural expectation.

"Anything for you daddy." She stares up at him with a hint of fear. Then, Lonnie kissed her on the lips. She melted and swallowed his tongue for five feverish minutes of glorious Frenching. Once their lips parted Lonnie repeats himself in a softer tone.

"Always."

"Forever daddy."

"That's my birthday girl."

"Please make love to me." She whimpers.

"Not tonight. Ask the guys nicely tomorrow night."

"What?"

"Always?"

"Forever."

Lonnie picked her up and carried her to her own bed. Kissing her on the forehead he leaves her there. As he closes her bedroom door Paige stares up at the ceiling. After a bout of shock, she grins and bites at her nail. Eyes flaring at the thought of others seeing her naked she kicks her mattress rapidly with excitement. Donnie was going to be real. Page thirty had her dance for his friends and let them feel her up. Somehow, she knew it would go further than that. It made her want to write more in her diary.

Out in the living room Lonnie sat nude drinking another beer and reading the copies of her diary he hadn't gotten to yet. Smug at her ideas he nods.

"Pussy on a leash."

He turned the porno back on and jerked off again. He wiped himself off on her down comforter and took it to her room. She feigned slumber as he fanned the blanket over her nudity. She felt the wetness on her butt. After he leaves, she storms her feet on the mattress a second round.

Paige Turner was so ready.

From now on her Diary would have a new headline.

"Dear Daddy."

She might need a whole new diary so she could really push her vision.

Lots and lots of steamy pages to turn.