Paige Ep. 005: Tender Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will under no circumstances be with any of my friends without my knowledge. You're not going to end up pregnant by one of those bastards. If I ever do allow you to play with them again they better have a mighty thick condom."

"So that doesn't mean never ever." She pinches his nose this time just before leaning in to tickle his nose with her own. He melted.

"Never should have had you go all the way."

"But...you liked it." She teases licking his nose this round and wiggling in his lap. His pecker was having the time of its life. His thoughts immediately considered teaching her how to give a lap dance. The time was not right.

"Go change into some normal clothing."

"I was hoping you might let me wear these." She hints hugging his arm while laying her chin on his shoulder.

"Fuck it. Get your shoes on. Let's go spend your Uncles money."

Giggling she races off to her room. As she left he growls at the tightness of his beast now that she had gotten up. He needed to relax before getting dressed. He knew it had not been long but he snuck back into her Tender account. Looking it over he realized they had already approved her profile. "Damn! That was fast. I figured 24 hours minimum. Discovering a Welcome note from Administrators he puckered, "Alright you bastards...let's see what you think of the newest adult."

He would check it again after they got home.

Paige ended up waiting for her Father in the car for twenty minutes. As she did her cell pinged with a text message. Presuming it was her Dad she checked it without a second to waste.

"That's not Daddy." She didn't recognize the number. Reading the message she bulges her eyes. It read.

"Hey fellow fur lovers. This is the guy who bought the boots. If you don't reply I'll understand but I thought I might proposition you guys. I'm a professional photographer. Your daughter has what it takes to be a model. If interested I'd be willing to pay her well to pose for me. She can use the pictures for a portfolio should she consider more modelling gigs. Catalog stuff mostly. No bullshit. Give me a call. We can meet and at least discuss the possibilities. By the way my name is Mick."

"John Mick." She giggles and reads the text five more times before Lonnie joined her in the car. As he gets behind the steering wheel and buckles up he looks over at her distant expression.

"You okay?"

"Yes." She suddenly smiles brightly, "Just thinking."

"About what?"

"That I really liked modeling for you earlier." She resists the truth of the text. "Daddy?"

"Uh huh?" He backs out of the garage and to the curb.

"Do you think I have what it takes to be a model?"

"I think so."

Excitedly she turns in her seat and lifts her cell to show him the text message. Claiming the device before backing out on to the street he reads it. Scowling he had his doubts. Seeing her giddy reaction he couldn't tell her no.

"I'll think about it."

Squealing she unhooks her seat belt and dives into him with a clingy hug.

"I'm gonna be a model." She sang to herself five times.

"Hush up and fasten that seatbelt."

What had Lonnie done? What had Donnie done? His thoughts were his own. He could only imagine the fire he just started with this Tender account. Turning the car radio on to his favorite classic station it only gets worse. The 80's band Loverboy was singing The Kid is Hot Tonight. Someone was holding the torch.

It might as well be Lonnie.

12