Paige Ep. 006: Uncle Buck$

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two more dresses, one pale lavender the other bright yellow with loads of cleavage were added. A corset style black blouse with laces up the front and back got showed off when the courtesy clerks were busy with others. She even waved at two of her followers letting them see her cleavage. It looked so nice Lonnie suggested a red version of that shirt be included. A black romper and pair of blue jeans that zipped up in front and back both. Those got the Uncles money for certain.

Another black shirt caught her attention. This one a crop top that zipped up the front. A black pair of leggings found a white pair joining it. Followed by an extremely short black stretchy mini skirt. She just had to show the skirt off to everyone. Crouching to face her four followers she lets them see her thong beneath it by fanning her legs wide. Giggling at their blown away reaction she found herself getting really wet. Eyes flaring at her Dad and adopted Uncles she let them know by mouthing it. "I'm really wet."

They had already surmised that.

One of the men outside the store points at swimwear. Holding up their wallets made Lonnie walk with her to the swimsuits. She pointed at the ones she liked. The consensus was a hot pink G-string and a burgundy one. She blushed and bought both. At the bra and panty area she let her Uncles decide. Andy went with transparent green lace. Mike chose a royal blue set. Lifting various thongs at the guys she added one pair that each guy agreed to with a thumbs up.

"Lon we gotta slow down." Andy grit his teeth, "None of us are wealthy."

"She's probably got $600 worth of stuff." Mike began sweating.

"$150 each? I'll get the rest. If I have to I'll cash in some bonds. The $80 those guys tossed in plus whatever they're waving wallets for might get everything."

"HELLO KITTY G-STRING." Paige raced to an end cap where a tiny section was devoted to imports. Sure enough she found them. Jumping up and down with the thong she waved it at the guys. Fists clenched at her success. Handing her Uncles the mountain of clothes she plucks the black mini skirt up and the thong. Skipping to the changing room she slips her current thong off and puts the Kitty thong on. The thong was rather low cut revealing the uncut fire red pubes that her Dad requested she not shave. There was no chance of hiding it. Skirt on with her pink Kitty cutoff shirt she steps out taking her jean shorts and old thong out with her. Price tag swinging she returned dancing about her family. "Oh my Gosh. I'm wearing these the rest of our time here."

'Gotta pay for those you know." Lon points at her skirt.

"I know." She drags them toward the checkout counter. As the guys throw her items on the counter the woman there winked at Paige.

"It must be your birthday."

"Last week." Paige nods repeatedly.

"Graduation presents too." Lonnie smiles. "Early that is."

"I love you Daddy." She giddily hugs him and leans up on her toes to kiss his cheek. She did the same for Andy and Mike. With her back facing her followers her skirt expressed bare butt cheeks. The G-string straps buried deep. As Andy and Mike cough up a shocking $200 each Lonnie was stunned. As soon as he accepted the cash Paige grabbed both Uncles and dragged them toward the entrance. Setting off the alarm Lonnie looked at Paige who dropped her jaw. Racing back to her Dad she literally jumps up on the counter and leans back holding the price tag on the skirt. The cashier laughed at her glee and used a gun to scan the skirt. Gritting her teeth at the woman Paige whispered, "Hello Kitty G-string. Might be kind of hard to scan it."

"Oh good lord." The cashier burst out laughing, "Go on. Happy birthday."

"Yay!" Paige hops off the counter and darts away barefooted.

"Where's your sandals?" Lon called out. He found them in the changing room. Bags filled the final total was $668.

Outside the store Paige dragged Mike and Andy directly up to the men. Moving them into a circle she giggles and lifts her skirt up to her waist so that they could see her thong. Whistles all around one of the mean dared to reach in and caress her pubic fur. She flared her eyes and trembled.

"Dude look." A buddy points lower. "That thong is soaked."

"You guys were coughing up more money right?" Andy made it known.

"She needs sexy shoes." The leader of the bunch turned pointing at a shoe store called HEEL YOUNG. Like an epiphany of Angels singing Paige was drawn to it like a moth. The followers filed after her leaving Mike to glare at Andy.

"Why do I feel like our niece is growing up to be an Escort?"

Before Andy could reply Lonnie stepped up with four bags. "I need some pack mules. Here take a couple." He frowns, "You let my daughter run off with four strangers?"

"Shoe store. They're buying." Andy shrugged.

"There's a couple of those massaging recliners over there. Go rest up I'll deal with the Glamour girl." Nodding at a sound idea the Uncles did just that.

Lonnie moved onward into the shoe store. Stopping at the entrance he discovered Paige sitting on a bench. The four men were waiting on her hand and foot. Getting her socks before helping her try on their picks for shoes. She approved of ankle high black suede heels with buckles on the side. Another set of boots were calf high light beige colored leather. Going from boots to actual shoes she loves a pair of white ribbed strappy heels. Socks removed Lonnie observed the man massage her feet and suckle a toe before trying them on her feet. She giggled nonstop and turned every shade of red possible. Her glasses even steamed up.

Arms folded Lonnie waits for her to look his direction. When she does she mouths the words, "OH MY GOD DADDY." He had to smile. Her pampering was making Paige crazy. Brainstorm idea he motions for her to remove her thong. Her jaw dropped even lower as she pondered the idea. As Lonnie steps into the store he confronts the only two workers there and brought up cowboy boots. Both workers joined Lonnie in another aisle. The second they were gone Paige looks around for safety and stands up lifting her black skirt tag still on up over her thong. She starts to drag it down when a Prince Charming kneels to assist her removal. Over her toes they went to be passed around and smelled. She watched in total awe as she sat back down. Her skirt tugged low but still high enough for a perfect pussy shot. The quest returned to find the perfect shoes. Each man chose another approved style and sat down in front of her. As the shoes were put on they would look at that beautiful pink snatch and wink. She winked back and fanned her heated face.

"That pussy is trickling." A man whispered up to his friends. He went so far as to move a hand up between her thighs and lightly moisten his fingers along her tight labia. Paige formed a silent whistle and whimpered. Lifting his finger to see just how wet she was he grinned at his buds.

"Oh my gosh. I hope all of you answer my Tender ad."

"You're sexy as hell Paige Turner." The wet fingered man dares a second invasion. This time his middle finger slips inside her tight pussy and moves in and out three times. She bites her lip and tilts her head back.

"I'm a geeky girl." Reality returns as his finger retreats.

"Hottest geek I know." Another chuckles with a whisper.

"Do you really think so?" She quivers wanting very much to touch herself but shies from it. She was listening to her Dad ramble in the next aisle. Watching as one worker goes into the back room she knew they were occupied.

"I'd fuck you." Another lets slip his fantasy.

"Really?" She looks to the others to view their affirmative nods. Hearing each of them say, "So would I." and "Let me touch that pussy."

The outspoken whisperer kneels on one knee and reaches between her legs introducing two fingers this time. Her gasp led to a yearning expression. He winks up at her as his fingers twist and sink deeper. "Like that Paige?"

"Yessss."

"Want that to be my dick?"

"Uh huh!" She nods holding a hand over her mouth trying not to moan. The other guy still in front of her reaches above his friends dipping fingers to massage her clit with his thumb. She nearly let her hands supporting her on the bench slip off.

A third friend sits on the bench next to her and lifts her cutoff to expose her tits. Pinching her nipples she whines an offers an exhaled, "Please answer my Tender ad."

"We promise." One after the other. The probing fingers carefully slip out of her as both men realize the worker from the back room was eying them. Luckily their friend sitting next to her was a larger man and blocked his view. A shoe lifted the fingerer chokes up, "Choose one."

"You." She giggles.

"I meant a shoe." He grins at her hormonal stimulation.

"Can I pick two?"

'It's only money."

"You and you." She points at her kneelers.

"How about all four?" The standing man chuckled.

"Sold." She stands up stretching and waving at the worker still watching. "I'll take all four."

The guys stared at their friend having set them up accidentally to fund four pairs of shoes. She prances about in her white heels and steps into the next aisle to see her Dad. Fanning herself she shows off her shoes. "Do I look cute in these Daddy?"

"Guess I better skip the boots. Sorry fella. Kid comes first."

Joining her with the four guys money gets exchanged. Paige walked away like a bandit. The guys said their goodbyes and walked away. Bags embraced Paige suddenly realized.

"They still have my panties."

"Worth losing them Kiddo."

"I liked my Hello Kitty thong." She pouted with a puffed lower lip.

"See those bored out of their mind Uncles setting in the recliners?"

"Are they asleep?" She studies them as they walk.

"They deserve a sweet thank you for all these clothes."

"Okay Daddy."

"You go sit in their lap and I'll go buy you another damned Hello Kitty thong."

"My Daddy is the best boyfriend ever."

"I figured boyfriend was better than admitting I was your pervert Father."

"Ok Donnie." She giggles and struts away leaving him holding the bags. Shaking his head Lonnie headed back to the clothing store. Explaining a second thong wouldn't be easy. Luckily he was a charmer.

Mike had his eyes closed as Paige snuck around behind his chair. Eying Andy reading his cell she chose Mike as her target. Before swooping in she notices more men watching her. Shivering she waves in all directions in a precious flutter of fingers. Seven other men waved back. Circling around Mike she took time to place a finger in front of her lips to keep the now aware Andy quiet. He complied also noticing guys eying Paige like a hawk. She slithered up into Mike's lap facing him as if giving him a lap dance. Once her weight was felt she bounced up and down on him four times. His eyelids burst wide and he stared at her in disbelief.

"Thank you for my clothes Uncle Mike. I love you very much."

She falls forward hugging him as her legs widen around his legs along the recliner arms. In doing so her skirt rode high revealing half of her butt. She didn't stress over it. Even as guys in passing pointed at her. Mike found her chest over his face smothering him as she hugged the back of his head. His hands on her hips he realizes her bare bottom. Sitting up straight Paige fidgets and looks down at Mike's quickening bulge.

"He's back."

"Damn girl. I'm too old for this." Mike sweats as even he catches on to the attention they were getting. Andy reaches over Mike's lap and attempts to tug her skirt down in back. She merely sheepishly grins at guys walking behind the chairs.

"Vibrate me Uncle Mike." She vocalizes to snickers. Guys were stopping in their tracks to view the spectacle. Andy suddenly found it funny too and produces a five dollar bill to activate the chair. Mike merely blinks at the sudden stimulation.

"Fuck it." Mike growls, "Hop on your ole Uncle Mikey's knee."

"I can't sit on your knee. I'll just hop on your lap."

She does so multiple times as Mike's eyes roll back into his head. Her stretchy skirt decreasing coverage with every move. Her entire ass was hanging out as men respectfully drooled and mumbled amongst each other.

"Sweet Jesus!" Mike sighed. His dick was raging and needed to fire. A few more minutes of her hopping and he knew he was gonna jizz his pants. Paige looks over her shoulder at her reflection in a store window. Seeing her bare bottom she blushed and shared nervous glances with surrounding guys. Men were rubbing chins and their crotches.

This shit was too good to be true. Seeing one man mouth the words, "Me next?" She shyly rubbed her cheek in her red hair. Another man voices his own silent wish, "Please don't stop."

Mike in his own bit of ecstasy runs his hands up her back revealing her spine all the way up to her neck. By raising it that high her breasts slipped into view from the underside.

"S-stop hopping." Mike shudders, "Grind over it."

Unsure what he means she looks to Andy. Andy whispers, "Rub your pussy on his crotch."

"Ohhh! Okay." Her childlike voice wishing nothing more than to make them happy. Back and forth she rubbed her pussy over his concealed beast. This new sensation made Paige flare her eyes. "I like this." She continues her own enjoyment.

"So do they." Andy chuckles at the now ten men viewing her seductive moves.

Two minutes later Mike with his hand on her neck under the shirt grips the back of her head tightly drawing her down into his chest. She squeals as he grunts cumming in his jeans. Awe on her face she glances around at her observing fans.

Lonnie returning from the clothing store bulges his eyes at the gathering. Slowly he enters the mob scene to see his daughters cute little butt still lightly rubbing on Mikey. Panic mode surfacing Lonnie searches all around them for cameras and security guards. No guards at least. Quite a few strolling couples not even paying attention. Kids luckily walking behind the chairs. This was beyond a careless move.

"Time to go."

Andy scowls, "Where's my thank you?"

Before Lonnie could stop her Paige crawls from one recliner over to Andy's. In doing do her clam slipped into view garnering a few, "OH FUCK YEAH's!" Accepting Paige Andy cuddled her from the side. Lonnie watched his daughter trembling while hugging Uncle Andy. Andy's hand rubbing her leg all the way up to her bare hip. She held on for dear life offering erotic glances at her Father.

"Enough. Let's go. NOW!" Andy releases her and encourages her to leave his lap. Standing tall she let every guy there see her fire red pubes and pink pussy in all their glory. It takes Andy to pull her skirt down as she pouts and faintly flutters her fingers at her congregation. Uncles rise to wet jeans and assist in gathering her bags. Stressed Lonnie points for her to start walking. She does so as her Uncles follow closely behind. They knew they needed to behave now.

Lonnie lingers just a bit to look back at those still there. With a wink he offers a bit of info.

"She's on Tender. Look her up." He then chuckles in thought, "Only like ten thousand women on there. Good luck with finding her."

Friends parted ways feeling good about their payoff. Paige was exceptionally quiet on the way home. So was Lonnie. The risk was worth it but bordering on way to out there. A mile from their home Paige lets out a deafening sigh.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"Did I upset you?"

"No...you didn't."

"I don't know why I went so far."

"Because you're growing up. Girls your age like the attention of guys."

"I've never seen so many men looking at me like they want me."

"It's because you're young and beautiful. They want what they can't have."

"I'm feeling wanted more and more."

"Only gets worse Sweetheart."

"How can being wanted be bad?"

"Let's not get carried away. Teasing is one thing. Sex with everyone in sight is another."

"Do you still want me to tease men Daddy?"

He knew he would regret his answer, "Only when I'm with you. Yes I do."

"Daddy?"

"As ever yes?"

"Are you even going to let me date guys from Tender?"

"We'll see."

"Can we check my account when we get home?"

"Sure. Right after you ride my lap like you did Mikey."

"That was really fun. Guys liked seeing me do that."

"I did too."

"Can I do more of that with guys?"

"Absolutely."

"When?"

"Graduation is almost here. You need to concentrate on school."

"Do I...?"

"Do you what?"

"Do I have to go back to dressing nerdy until school is over with?"

"Be smart about your dress code. Especially after that Brett situation."

"Right."

"Home sweet home."

He pulls into the garage and shuts it behind them. Bags hauled in they settle down in the living room. Lonnie immediately sheds his clothing and sits down on his own recliner. Joining him after going to the rest room she starts to take her shirt off.

"Stop right there. Leave your clothes on. Get over here in my lap just like you did Mikey."

She obeys him with flaring eyes as she crawls over his lap. Her knees between the recliner arms and his outer thighs. She feels his massive erection rise between her legs and rubs her labia along his girth.

"Gosh Daddy. I'm picturing all those guys watching me."

"Give them a good show then."

He coaxes her to rise up enough to guide his dick inside her tight pussy. Thoughts of fingers up her earlier made her want Lonnie even more. Pussy moving up and down his shaft she moans.

"I was so turned on at the Mall Daddy."

"So was I." He runs his hands beneath her shirts lovingly. Imagining the amount of skin those bastards saw. His little girl was damn near nude in a fucking shopping mall. Every little thing they got away with made him forget the regret he originally had. The more they did the more he wanted. Paige seemed receptive. He would see just how far she might go.

"I love you cock Daddy. It's a perfect fit."

"Did you fantasize about fucking Mikey's cock in front of all those people?"

"Yes Daddy."

She rides him with an intimacy. Almost lovemaking. Her palm caressing his cheek as her face wallows in his neckline.

"Did you picture all those guys touching you?"

"I think I would have fainted if they had."

"What about the four guys that bought your shoes?"

"Three of them did touch me." She lifts away to study his gaze but continues grinding on his beast.

"Where?"

"My boobies and...down there."

"They touched your butt?"

"No."

"Pussy?"

"Yes. I had fingers in me. My clit was rubbed too. Two of the guys at the same time."

"No shit? How did that feel? I wasn't there to watch you."

"It was nice. I knew you were just one aisle over. I felt safe."

"They say anything?"

"How sexy I am. Daddy?"

"Yep?"

"They want to fuck me."

"Do they now?"

"Uh huh!" She nods sheepishly.

"Do you want them to fuck you?"

"If you're there."

"Like the Uncles."

"Can I do that again too?"

"You're starting to think like a nympho."

"What's a nympho?" She hesitates in his lap.

"Come on you've heard the term."

"Not really."

Scowling Lonnie finally removes her pink t-shirt and strokes her long red hair. "A nympho is a woman who has to have sex constantly."

"I don't want sex constantly. I just want to please you and my Uncles."

"And those four guys at the Mall."

"Maybe them yes."

"And the guys who were watching you in Mikey's lap if they got to know you."

"I...don't know. I can feel your dick getting bigger inside me Daddy. Is the thought of all those men fucking me making you harder?"

"You want the truth?"

"Always."

"If we could have gotten away with you naked in the Mall every goddamned guy there would have watched you play."

Her face expresses awe which slowly brightens her eyes, "Really? That might have been too much on my shyness."