Paige Ep. 010: Teddy Bear

Story Info
"Dear Diary...Actions moan louder than words. GO BEARS."
6.8k words
4.69
7.8k
3
6

Part 10 of the 29 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"I'm so nervous Daddy. Are you sure we should do this?"

Lonnie Turner ignored his daughters whining. She was so gung ho about meeting Josh the Bear all week long but now her true shyness was shining through. He went about setting up his borrowed Nanny cam inside a small teddy bear that wore a Chicago Cubs uniform. It was placed upon the fireplace mantle tilted enough to capture the entire room from couch level to the floor. They had moved the coffee table to the garage earlier to give them plenty of room.

"I know you want this Daddy but I'm terrified. He's 6 foot 8. I'm 5 foot 2 barely. 300 pounds of muscle. 100 pounds of petite. My only weight is in my boobies." She hopped up and down trying to get him to pay attention to her. Finally he did. He grabs her by her chin and stared directly at her.

"Calm down. NOW. You're going to be fine. This shyness will help you put on a good show. Now get in there and put on that Cubs shirt I bought you when we got that damn latex body suit for Comicon. Wear only that Cubs tank, blue bra, and the blue leg warmers. Nothing else."

"No panties?"

"Nope. You let him see up your shirt off and on all night. I'll stick around the first half of the movie then I'm gone. The show is in your hands from there on."

"I'm going to faint." She waves both hands in front of her face as she walks to her bedroom to change. It was almost 8:45. Josh would be there at 9:00. She sprayed her favorite peachy perfume in all the tantalizing places and took a deep breath. After ten minutes she hears a car door and darts out into the living room. Lonnie was swigging a beer when the doorbell rang.

"Answer the door."

She stared at it for thirty seconds then marched up and opened the inner door. There he was. Her eyes lifted high to greet his gaze. She swallowed and smiled shyly. "Hi Joshy."

"There's beautiful Paige." She froze until Joshy opened the outer door. She shook her hands at him.

"I'm really nervous." She admitted shyly.

"Come on in Big Fella." Lonnie called out. "She's been a wreck watching the clock for three hours now." Watching Josh step in, the giant waited for Lonnie to get up from his recliner and step up to shake his hand. "Strong grip there. Paige says you work at a gym. How much do you bench?"

"510 as of today."

"He has muscals." Paige nervously giggles and reaches up to touch his bicep. Josh was wearing a black polo shirt with rolled up sleeves. He winked at her and made his bicep dance. "Oh my gosh. Did you see that Daddy?"

"I did. Smooth Josh. Smooth. Can I get you a beer?"

"Only one. Gotta watch the weight." Josh aims for humor.

"Light beer it is."

"I'll get it Daddy." She skips into the kitchen. Both men's eyes watched her shirt hem flutter about with an expectation of cute butt cheeks being revealed.

"Spunky kid once you get to know her." Lonnie patted Josh on the shoulder. "Have a seat on sofa. Make yourself at home. Just for the record I'm not going to ruin her first date ever by hovering over you two like a hawk. All I need from you is to respect the fact she's new to the whole men thing."

"Daddy don't embarrass me." She steps up to offer Josh a can of beer going so far as to open the tab for him. In the process the beer spat back at her sending droplets on her cleavage. The image of cum splattering her were on both of the men's thoughts. "I'm so messy." She uses her fingers to wipe the droplets from her tits and licks them dry. Holding her finger in her mouth long enough to intentionally tease Josh.

Watching Josh sit down she looks to her Father with saucer sized eyeballs, mouthing, "He's freaking huge." That he was. The second he sits down Lonnie sits in his recliner at an angle to the sofa. He had to look to his left to observe them.

"So Josh? Been on Tender long?"

"A year or so. Not much luck. Girls get intimidated by me."

Puckering Lonnie nods his head. "I can see that. Well you do scare my little girl a bit. A Father knows these things. However, I can also see a sparkle in her eye. That means she likes you."

"I hope so. Since we've been texting and talking I feel really positive about this." Since Tuesday Lonnie had allowed her to call him twice. Both times led to phone sex. She had been busy between playing for Josh as well as Bryan, tomorrows date. She couldn't get enough of the teasing. Even in school she dealt with Brett Chenowyth only yesterday when he returned from a three day suspension. His parents read him the riot act and his thoughts were everywhere else but trying to blackmail Paige. But, having literally been naked in school her hunger for teasing was growing. She wore her zip up jeans again only yesterday and unzipped it herself for Beau. She was nearly certain he wasn't gay. Even though he insisted he was. So far so good. Tonight it was Bear season.

Paige sits with her legs facing Josh, a couch cushions separation between them. She blushes and smiles at Josh at the same time. Those eyes were definitely sparkling. So were his. He did his best to share his attention between Paige and her Father. It wasn't easy with Paige rubbing her legs and her Cubs tank top expressing her melons so vibrantly. She kept her knees close together for now trying not to appear over eager in letting Josh see her blazing pubic arrow and it's target. Her bullseye was already wet.

"Paige says you work at the Distillery. Get a discount on the good stuff?" Josh directs his eyes to Lonnie while swigging his beer.

"Ten percent on anything 200 proof." He chuckles.

"Nice. I have a buddy that works out there."

Lonnie hesitates. He hadn't thought of any of these men having family or friends that might work with him. With a pucker he chose his words carefully. "Who's that?"

"Travis Ward. He's in sales."

"Ah! I work on the floor. Batch maker. I'm not real familiar with the office folk."

"He says he knows you. Thinks you're a pretty decent guy."

"Well that's good to hear."

Josh returns his gaze to Paige. She blushes immediately, even her toes curled under pressure. He grinned and gave her a wink. She winked back. That was a good sign. Her hands continually caressed her legs from knee to upper thigh. When Lonnie wasn't looking she mischievously slid her hem higher. Josh certainly looked at the movement with interest. She nibbled her bottom lip as her Father set up the DVD player focusing on the channel set up, then ejecting the tray. As he did Paige got brave and moved her legs apart and hiked her tank higher to give Josh a peek at glory. There it was the pinkest pussy ever designed. Josh nodded impressed by her sudden boldness. This night might actually happen he pondered. Truth be told Josh was worried she might panic and clam up. Clam up she did. That clam between her legs was downright stunning. The second Lonnie lowered the remote she put her shirt down and closed her legs offering a devious grin toward the Bear. He could respect that.

"Alright, Paige chose a classic horror movie."

"Child's Play." She giggles shrugging shyly.

"Ohhh yeah I remember Chucky. He scared the heck out of me as a kid." Josh admitted.

"Paige still has nightmares about her Teddy Bear coming to life and chasing her."

"Dadddyyyy! I can't help I like Fuzzy."

"Nothing wrong with that. Cubs fan I see. Nothing like a beautiful animal lover."

"Me and her Uncles watched the Cubbies on her Birthday. The plays those guys made were outstanding. The Cards were dealt." He chuckles. "Cardinals got their asses spanked. I bet they got into hot water with their Managers." Paige wanted to burst out laughing at her Dad's play by play of her best night ever.

"I like fuzzy things." She shyly whispers.

"Don't we all." Josh points a large finger between her legs. Her eyes brighten up at his directness.

"You have really big hands."

Josh leans toward her with his palm. She places her own palm against his hand. His were twice the size of hers, fingers alone as thick as Cuban cigars. She shivers as Lonnie sighs.

"Gosh. Daddy look. He could probably hold both of my hands in one of his."

"Try it." Lonnie laughs winking at Josh. She lifts her other hand making a fist side by side with her already poised palm. It too clenched allowing Josh to wrap mighty fingers around both of her fists. She dropped her jaw as his squeezed her hands. With a loud growl he spooks her making her jump and turn beet red. Still she smiled.

"See what you walked into?" Lonnie shook his head raising his beer at Josh. Josh returned the salute and sat back. "Put the movie in. I think I put it under the John Wick."

Again a reminder of their first night of incest. Paige was wet as hell. As she gets up from the couch, Lonnie leaves his recliner. "I better hit the John before this starts." Trudging away he left Paige alone with Josh. She drops to her hands and knees and crawls away from the couch moving to the entertainment center. Her bare ass hanging out with her tank revealing her cunt and anal pucker. Josh had to grip his crotch. Hibernation was over for Yogi. She looks back at him while biting her lower lip and shakes her booty. Locating the stashed DVD she sits up with her heart shaped cheeks still offering inspection even as the shirt slipped down a bit. DVD in the tray she pushes it in. The movie went through its privacy statement. She turns and crawls back toward Josh like a prowling cat. Her red pigtails wagging about. As were those gorgeous tits bobbing from side to side seen vividly through her open cleavage. Reaching the couch she looks toward the restroom before kneeling in front of Josh. Her hands reach up and rub his hairy legs as she shares a doe like gaze with him.

"You are beautiful."

"Am I what you pictured?"

"Better than what I dreamed of." His hand raises and palms the entire left side of her head. She shivered at his monster hands. That same hand moved lower to surround her neck. Just as she suspected his fingers and thumb touched while holding her whole neck in his grip. She melted suddenly.

"They did touch." She trembles.

"Wait until I do that when fucking you." He exhales across her face as his head met hers.

"Oh my gosh. I really want that." Hearing the toilet flush he releases her and she jumps up to take her seat. Shuffling out Lonnie yawns heavily.

"Damn! I might not get through this movie. I'm tired as hell."

"Paige is in good hands Mister Turner." She lowers her gaze knowing that was meant toward her.

"Call me Lonnie."

"I'll just start the movie and get you kids...started. I guess you're not a kid are you Josh. You know what I mean. Nothing against your age. It's only a number." He smirked and puts the movie on play. Once the opening credits start Lonnie moves over to the fireplace and hits the gas igniting a flame. "There's some ambience."

"Thank you Daddy."

"Get him another beer if he wants one. It was nice meeting you Josh. I hope you tick around."

"Thanks Lonnie."

Lonnie Turner turned the light out on them leaving them the fire and the glow of the TV. Off he went to his bedroom. He intentionally left his door ajar. From the angle of its opening he could peer straight out to the living room floor. His bedroom light out he sits on his bed watching.

"You can scoot over here if you want to Paige. I promise to bite." Josh grinned patting the cushion next to him. She holds her breath a moment then lurches forward and avoids the cushion. Instead she surprises him by slowly crawling into his lap like a child and snuggles in. His left arm draping around her hip and legs. Watching the movie for a good five minutes she shivers. He rubs her arm and leg trying to relax her. Laying her head in the quick of his neck she giggles at his bushy beard tickling her cheek and nose. Her fingers reach up and lightly pets him. "Like my beard?"

"Fuzzy." She whispers.

"Think Lonnie might come out and check on us?"

"When we hear him snore we can start my massage. If you...still want to."

"These clothes come off." He tugs at her cleavage peering down at her royal blue lace bra. She nods with a slow agreement and offers an extremely shy gaze. Even behind her glasses she was erotic. She fidgets a bit wiggling in his lap.

"Is that your...Grizzly?"

"Fuck yeah! He woke up from hibernation and he's hungry."

"Looking for Goldilocks?"

"Damn that kid voice is hot. Sure Goldilocks." His fingers rise to toy with a pigtail. "You really did put your hair in tails."

"I can take them out."

"Leave them. They're sexy. You're sexy."

"Am I really?" She remains in the crook of his neck stroking his beard.

"You're trembling."

"Scared."

"Of me?"

"Of getting attached."

"You don't want to get hurt. I get it."

"No. It's not that. Everything we talked about over the phone. Between moans." She smiles briefly then goes shy, "You wanting to share me with your friends. Was that...true?"

He inhales deeply and nods, "Tell me what you want. Be open."

"I-I want to be what you want me to be." She pouts slightly.

"And if that means all of my friends taking advantage of tiny little sheepish Paige?"

She nods slowly and looks up at him with a glare of wonder. She was too damned sexy. Her shyness made her erotic as hell.

"What do you want me to see my friends do to you?"

"Take my clothes off. Touch me all over. A lot of hands on me at once." She swallows and turns her attention on his polo shirts parted neckline. There she pinches his chest hair and tangles fingers in it. "Kiss me everywhere. Suck on my boobies. Lick me...down there. Put fingers up inside my pussy." She felt his already monster cock double in size beneath her. Her eyes flare at his concealed girth.

"What else?" He stares at her without expression.

"Make me stare at you as they fuck me from behind. Spanking me. Pulling my hair. Putting dicks in my mouth. I want your dick in my mouth Joshy." She gently whimpers.

"We'll get there. Keep going."

"Your friends holding me down and taking turns fucking me. Dicks in my pussy and my butthole. Mouth at the same time. Mouths over both of my nipples. I want to make you proud of me."

"I need you to prove to me you can do that Paige. If you want me to make you my girl you have to show me you can do that."

"I will. I promise."

"I hear snoring." He tilts his head toward the hallway. Sure enough Lonnie had started the prerecorded CD and put it in his stereo. He had recorded an entire night of slumber so that he could use it for tonight.

"Daddy is asleep."

"Straddle my lap." He pats her hip encouraging her to escape her comfy spot. She carefully moves into position facing him, her knees to each side of his muscular legs. Afraid suddenly to touch him her hands lingered at her sides. She blushes brightly as he glares at her. "Arm over your head." She commits as his hands guide her tank up and over her head and arms. It gets tossed aside. He then pulls her chest toward him and reaches both hands around to unclasp her bra. As her tits vacated the cups he threw it on the floor. Sizing her up he faintly smiles. "Perfection."

"Thank you." She manages through trembling lips.

He delicately runs his fingers up her belly and trickles them over her breasts. Cupping them in his mighty hands he squeezes them. Kneading her tits just to watch the impressions his fingers were leaving. Paige closed her eyes and tilted her head back. As he admired her throat his hands released her tits and slid North to surround her neck again. Using both hands for a darker control. His thumbs press a bit on her windpipe taking her breath away. She got goosebumps over every square inch of her body. Possibly inside if that were even...well, possible. Hands still around her neck he pulls her toward him and kisses her hard on the lips. Paige Turner lost her soul at first kiss. This was beyond her wildest fantasies. His hands held her locked into his kiss. Not that she ever wanted to escape it. Daddy just might have made a terrible mistake. Paige began to yearn for this kind of treatment. Her own hands went to the sides of his face and held his features captive. Josh loved her retaliation. As thrilling as the steamy kiss was Josh guided her away, unclasping her throat. She pouted at their removal. She took his lower lip with her forcing him to sigh. Sitting her upright he holds a finger up to make her wait.

Removing his polo shirt brought Paige's eyes to his massive chest muscles. The Bear was ripped. Even little veins were popping beneath his mass of fur. Touching them he studies her expression of awe. Her mouth wide. Eyes bulging with a bit of fear in them. As she caressed his chest he smiles at her. Massive hands land on her butt squeezing them. Making his pecs quiver made her jump and giggle. "Do it again." He does and she sighs heavily.

"Your turn." He winks.

Paige channels her energy but ends up just shaking her tits in front of his face. That leads Josh to leave her ass and roam both hands up her back until he reaches her shoulder blades. There he nudges her forward and devours her left nipple. She again reels back and moans softly. His tender feeding moved to her right nipple. She whimpered at his tongue swirling her areola. So very sensitive.

"Ohhhh Joshy." A palm reaches up to cup her mouth to silence even a whisper. Once removed she embraces his continual feast. She worried she might end up with excessive marks and had to break the silence. "No hickies. Daddy can't find hickies anywhere."

"Thought you wanted it rough."

"I do. Maybe next time? I swear I want hickies all over me. Just...not on my first date."

"How did you lose your virginity if you never dated a guy?"

"Bicycle accident when I was young. I've had sex once though. A boy from school." She lied to protect her future.

"Alright. Ready for that massage?"

"Yessssssss. Carry me."

He chuckles lightly and stands up with her still straddling his lap. Her legs clinging harder as if he would drop her. She was a feather to him. He takes her to the floor right in front of the fire. Kneeling over her he peels her away and watches her stretch out. Noticing her Down comforter folded up in a basket next to the fireplace he stands up and goes to get it. Fanning it out over her like a tent he hides her listening to her giggle. She grabs an edge and rolls herself out on top of it curling up so cutely.

"Damn sexy Paige. All you need now is your teddy bear." He eyes the tiny bear Nanny cam. She guesses his thoughts and reacts.

"Nooo. I need Fuzzy." She hops up and wiggles away peering over her shoulder at him knowing he was looking at her heart shaped bottom. Passing in front of Lonnie's door she blows a kiss at unseen eyes. If she could see Lonnie she would have shot another kiss back at her. He was busy stroking his cock. She swooped up her age old Teddy Bear and tiptoed back to Josh. Dropping to her knees on the blanket she stretches out on her tummy and holds Fuzzy like a child. Josh grit his teeth looking at her clam and pucker. Those holes were calling out to him. Leering over his shoulder he still hears violent snoring. Convinced he was safe he lowers over her and whispers. "Got lotion?"

"Baby oil. Behind the basket. I planned ahead." She wiggles her butt at him. He nods and steps over to find the large bottle and returns with it. From her side he opens the bottle and trickles a stream down her spine to her butt crack. Corked and set aside he went to work glossing her up. Her body glowing in the fires eternal flickering.

"Mind if I turn the TV off?"

"No. Chucky scares me anyways."

He stretches over to the stand the remote was on and shuts the TV off. Now he had her sole attention. There was one more final detail. Standing over her she looks up at him. He watched her eyes as he unzipped his shorts and dropped them. He wasn't wearing underwear. Out of his cave came the mighty Grizzly. Nine inches of pop can girth. His crown alone made her shiver. It was thicker than Uncle Greg's.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12