Paige Ep. 010: Teddy Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my goshy Joshy. He...He's humongous."

"This is going in every hole you have."

She sheepishly smiles and cuddles with Fuzzy. "Rub me."

Nodding at her delicious shyness he dropped back down to his knees and went to town. Enormous hands rolled and pressed all over her satiny body. She cooed and moaned at every fingertips starvation of her flesh. Reaching her butt he moves between her legs and digs his massage deep into her butt crack. Thumbs sinking inside her pussy and asshole both. She hid her face in Fuzzy and gripped her comforter dragging it about the floor at her sides. Moving higher he straddled her butt and let his python cock slither along her crack. She could feel enormous balls press against her clam. They were warm and full. His hands working her shoulders as he thrusts his hips offering her a serpent ready to enter paradise.

"Want my cock in that pussy little girl?"

"Yes."

"Can you handle something this big?"

"Uh huh!" She remains hidden but nods her affirmation. Then it dawned on her Daddy said condom. She looks up shyly, "Do you have a rubber?"

"Nothing fits this beast. Changing your mind?"

She offers a worried look. "No. Fuck me."

"That's what I thought." He lifts her up to her knees and follows her flaming arrow up inside her tight little pussy. His very crown made her gasp and bulge her eyes. Mouth open in awe of the mushroom burrowing deeper. She held her breath whimpering as inch by inch he slithered deep. She manages to take eight of nine before tensing up. He grips her shoulder with one hand and wraps the other around her neck. "How you feeling Paige?"

"That's a lot. It feels really good."

"I haven't even pulled out and gone back in."

"Slow at first...no...I can take it. I know I can. Fuck me Joshy."

He grins and drags out six inches before slamming hard back in. Nine actually it home. She yelps then holds Fuzzy up to her mouth to drown out her further moans. Her glasses were steaming up under her exhales. Observing his beast sink and retreat taking her pink recesses with him made him that much hornier. Growling lightly he gets into a steady rhythm. Releasing her shoulder but maintaining her throat he squeezes it. His available hand rises up to her ass rubbing it and prying her left butt cheek to the side.

"My dick looks badass moving in and out. Liking it Beautiful?"

"Y-y-yes." She trembles controlling her verbal desire to scream bloody murder.

His thumb dips in her anal cavity sinking deep with his thrusts. She convulses at his torments but loves the sensations all the same. Harder and harder he takes her.

Removing his thumb he considers something to test her desires to please him. If this idea worked he was going to put her through hell. Her weight nothing to him he grabs her shoulder tightly and gently begins climbing to his feet. She clutched Fuzzy firmly to her chest as Josh literally picks her 100 pound body off the ground. Her feet curl around his upper legs for leverage. His hands on her shoulder and throat held her hostage. Dick still fucking her pussy with dedication the giant turns around making her face her Father's doorway. She dropped her jaw at his aggressive nature.

Still hearing snores Josh smirks. "Let's go for a walk."

Whimpering he takes a step forward. Then another. Three more. Two more He had carried her down the hallway to her Father's door. Noting it ajar Josh whispers, "Push his door open."

"Nooo!" She barely whispers but does so praying her Father didn't get busted. Lonnie had noticed Josh's approach and swiftly dove under his covers before they reached him. Realizing his CD player had two tiny lights on it he tosses his underwear over it blanking out the thin lights perfectly. Rolling over he continues feigning slumber.

Watching her Father's silhouette Paige nearly faints as Josh continues plunging in and out of her sloppy cunt. In the doorway Josh smirked. This was fucking incredible. Her Dad was definitely a deep sleeper like she told him. Popping his neck he considers retreat until he sees Paige hold Fuzzy over her face with her left hand but wave him to go in further with her right. He was definitely impressed. Taking the risk he enters the room and hovers her face other the bed. She could easily reach out and touch him. Nose running. Glasses slipping from the bridge of her nose she motions even further. This bitch was crazy. Josh stepped forward one more foot. It was there he sees her remove Fuzzy from her mouth and hold her breath. She sits her teddy bear next to her Father and endures Josh. He was fucking her slowly now knowing a feverish round of hard thrusts would make her moan loud.

Enough was enough he retreated to the hallway. She motioned to be put down. He relents and pulls her up as her feet slip from his legs. Lifting her off of his cock he sets her on her feet quietly. She turns and kneels before him and licks his crown. Eyes affixed on Josh's she swallows his cock while using both hands to stroke the remaining inches she couldn't devour. He grins at her and reaches down to remove her thick rimmed glasses. Her green eyes were full of life.

"That's it Little girl. Suck that cock." Placing her glasses on his head he reaches both hands to acquire her pigtails holding her mouth firm over his girth. Her jaw nearly at capacity he gags her. As her throat chokes he watches Lonnie roll over and face them. Still snoring. In the dark Lonnie watched his daughter take it like a pro.

The Bear observes Lonnie for further movement noting the stuffed teddy bear fall off the mattress on to the floor. A soft landing was expected. Releasing her tails he lifts her away from his cock and stands her up. She yearned for more. In a bold move one of his mighty hands grips her shoulder. The other cups her drenched pussy. Lifting her he surprises her turning her upside down. He holds her tightly and eases his hands to palm her hips. Hoisting her weight higher he nestles his mouth into her pussy and devours her hole with his tongue. She in return grabbed his cock and sucked him upside down. Squeezing his balls he squirms not wanting to cum. Her faint moans demanded creamy goodness. Right there just outside Lonnie's opened door. Lonnie watched it all jerking off under his blankets.

Hearing Paige moan he knew she was ready to cum and cum hard. Josh prepared turns and carries her back to the living room. Coaxing her off of his cock she finds saliva slobbering over her face until she was upright in his arms. Facing him she wraps her legs around his waist as he lowers a single hand to reunite her pussy with Grizzly Adams. He allowed her to thrust up on him as they stared into each others eyes. Her gyrations making her emotional. She reclaims her glasses from his head and puts them back on. She had missed them.

"You're making a good impression little girl."

"Am I?" She whimpers at each pass over her G-spot.

"Still want my friends?"

"Do you want your friends to have me?"

"Next date in two weeks? Give me time to give the lucky bastards a call?"

"Can they all cum on me?"

"Let it rain. Let it rain."

"I'm going to cum all over you now." She hugs him tightly and squeals loudly, body tensing to gush a warm fountain around his nine iron cock. As her eyelids open she peers down the hallway to see her Father standing in his doorway jerking hard. He gives her a thumbs up as she shyly smiles and rolls her cheek along Josh's hairy neck.

Forced to leave her Father's gaze she is carried to the floor again. Settling her down on the white blanket Josh drowns her body in his mass. Her hands exploring every bulging muscle he possessed as he began fucking her missionary. She began kissing his chest as he pumped harder and harder. His arms reaching back to grip her ankles he pries her legs wide and reels back to his knees. His muscles daunting her imagination she reaches in and rubs her clit. The moaning got louder and louder. Her face beet red she weeps. "Joshy. I want you."

"I want to own you."

"Own me?"

"That's right."

Her eyes dance emotionally feeling every mad thrust this giant slammed in her. She studies his face then reaches up to palm his cheek. "After I graduate?"

"How much longer?"

"Three weeks."

"Three weeks then. Twenty of my friends to congratulate you on getting that diploma."

"Hickies everywhere then. Possess me Joshy."

He offers a very happy expression then creases his brow. Joshua was ready to detonate. Violent thrusts inside her make her yelp loudly. Suddenly, Josh didn't care if her Father woke up. He felt good about owning this little cunt. He groans gruffly reeling his head back to feel every tight hot recoil of her pinkness. Her jaw wide ready to cum yet again at his relentless destruction. Both let the windows shake. Paige began screaming..."OH GOD! FUCK ME JOSHY. HARDER. HARDER."

With a vengeful look in his eyes he holds out until she flourishes into another screaming orgasm. Eyes wound back into her head he slams harder than ever. Releasing her ankles her legs flail to his sides. His hands reach in to collar her neck. Thumbs pressing her throat. Her mind was lost in the moment. Knowing his limit Josh stands while holding her throat. With wobbling legs his cock explodes a torrent of milky lava all over her belly and fiery arrow. Inching higher a second gut controlled splatter coats her tits. He knew he had another round in his swollen chamber. Releasing her throat he hobbles over her face and strokes his beast fiercely until that final outburst peppered her entire face. Droplets bead up on her glasses. Exhausted he drops to her side and drags her in to cuddle with him. She couldn't breath. The sex was too intense. She was so numb she didn't bother to attempt wiping his cum away.

"J-Joshy?" She pouted as his arm held her closer.

"Yeah?"

"I think my Daddy is awake. I don't hear snoring."

"What?" Josh lifts his head to see Lonnie standing over them wearing only jeans. Arms folded he shakes his head.

"Is that all you got?"

"Shit!" Josh covers his eyes with his forearm. He feels Paige stir in his arms rolling over to face him. Removing his arm she warmly smiles at the Bear before leaning in to kiss him. Wet cum dabbed his face as they Frenched. He felt her hand slip down through his hair to stroke his cock. Knowing Lonnie was watching Josh had to break away and shoot a glance of disbelief toward Lonnie. In his masked uncertainty Josh found Lonnie had gone to his bedroom and was returning with her teddy bear Fuzzy. Crouching behind his daughter he hands her the bear and looks at Josh. She was still stroking him lovingly.

"I think she likes you Josh. I'm going back to bed. I expect to hear her screaming for another hour. She keeps that damned bear with her the whole time."

"Thank you Daddy." She shyly waves goodbye.

"What the fuck Paige?" Josh slapped his forehead out of astonishment.

"You can still own me. Daddy just wants what's best for me."

"Are you two freaks or something?"

"He lets me do what I want. But, I have to obey his wishes until I graduate. After that I can be yours." She plays the game.

"Unbelievable. Fuck it." He jumps to his feet and picks her up. Tossing her over his shoulder he marches down the hall and kicks Lonnie's door open. Lonnie shocked as he laid there saw Josh walk around the foot of the bed and hurl Paige down beside him. Without regret Josh climbs in over her and drags her in for a new penetration. He fucks Paige right beside her Father. She instantly begins moaning. "Joshy!" He roughly turns her face to Lonnie. "Talk to him not me." Josh had no idea this was easy to do.

"Hi Daddy. Josh is fucking me really hard. I love it."

"Good to know you have a guy that can satisfy you."

"Daddy?" She holds her teddy bear under her cheek in a seductive manner as Josh pounds her cunt hard. She whimpers and yelps while trying to speak.

"Yes Sweetheart?"

"His dick is so big inside me. Oh my God Daddy. I really like Joshy."

"Sounds like it."

"He wants to own me Daddy."

"Oh really?" Lonnie nods glaring at a sweat drenched Josh who dared to look at her Father. "That true Josh?"

"After she graduates I'm taking her to live with me. I'm going to do unspeakable things to your little girl here."

"Gonna provide a good life for her?"

"Absolutely."

"Owning her is a big move. You talking slave?"

"Collar and all."

"I see. Look at her tits bounce. That's her happy dance."

Josh looks down to see her tits overactive at his pounding thrusts. Her cries were getting deafening.

"Daaaaaaaaaaadddddy!" Fuzzy was along for the frisky ride. Crushed under her chin for comfort she whimpered shyly with each graze upon her G-spot. Paige was falling in love. It would be the first of many loves.

"If you're going to keep her you better fuck her harder Buddy."

Josh shakes his sweat from his brow. "Unreal. This is a major fucking turn on."

"You started it. I'm just biting my tongue because I love my little girl. Here! She likes her clit rubbed." Lonnie reaches under Josh to tease her clit with his thumb. She bulges her eyes and looks up at Josh.

"You fuck your daughter don't you?"

"I'm not stopping you from fucking Paige as often as you like. Yes I do. Even if you take her from my home I'm going to fuck her. Is that understood Charles Atlas?"

Mind blown Josh feels a new urge to detonate. Nodding his agreement Josh rears o his knees and wipes his brow with his forearm. "Time for another coat of paint." He pulls out and raises her hips to direct his new snowfall right on her clit Josh nails it. Slapping her clit with his crown as he stroked she reaches one hand up to touch Josh's belly. Her other hand out to caress her Father's cheek.

"I love you Daddy."

"Love you too Sweetheart."

Cum froths from his urethra and produces a dairy of puddled milk over her red pubes. She coos. Josh stretches wildly as his cock rests on her cunt. Eying Lonnie he puckers in thought.

"Tell your Dad what I'm going to make you do to prove that you want me."

She shyly hugs Fuzzy and whispers, "I'm going to fuck all of his friends in front of him."

Eyes widening Lonnie takes it all in. "If she gets hurt I'm gonna take you out."

"Come on over and watch her. Few beers. We can share in their instruction."

"Instruction or destruction?"

"Both I guess."

"Twenty Daddy."

"You want this Paige?" Lonnie narrows his eyes.

"Yes."

"Alright. Not until after graduation though. Until then she's mine."

"Deal." Josh fist bumps Lonnie. Paige squeals and kicks her feet excitedly.

"Let me walk you out." Lonnie motions it was time to leave.

Leaning down over her for one last thirty second kiss Paige melts into Josh's chest with her palms. She could feel his heartbeat. Peeling away Josh whispers, "Miss me."

She snuggles with Fuzzy tightly and nods with a puffed lower lip. She was ordered to remain in Lonnie's bed until Josh was gone. Giving him time to get dressed Lonnie grabs two fresh beers and walks Josh to his truck a large Silver Dodge Ram. Leaning on the truck swigging their beers Lonnie starts the conversation.

"How serious are you? No bullshit."

"I want her."

"I own her right now. We share or no deal. You get her a weekend. I get her a week."

"I swear I won't let anyone hurt her."

"Condoms on your friends. I'll be there but nobody knows I'm her Dad. She's a little impressionable still but she counts on me. I'm going to level with you Josh. If you want her as your toy you'll accept what I have to say."

"I'm listening."

"This Tender thing. I've encouraged her to make more dates with guys. I want her to keep those dates."

"Long as I have my fun with her."

"She does like you I can tell."

"Someday I'll want her fulltime Lonnie."

"And, I'll grant you that. Maybe I'm a sick motherfucker Josh but I like watching my daughter get sexy and fuck hard."

"Sick as you I guess. I'm the same way." He clinks Lonnie's bottle.

"She has another date tomorrow. You in?"

"What's your plan?"

"A guy named Bryan is taking her to the lake. Grab some buddies and meet me there. Bryan doesn't know what I look like so we can play along. Let's let him enjoy Paige and I'll have her naked laying in the sun. We give him plenty of time but we give Paige plenty of excitement. Deal?"

"Damn! Evil Dad Lonnie."

"Takes evil to know evil. I do love my kid, I just know she's become a nympho. Protective encouragement makes us all happy. You watch my back I'll allow you to own Paige."

"Hey Daddy?" josh nods finishing off his beer before finishing his sentence. "Go fuck your kid. She's got another orgasm in her."

Lonnie offers a queer expression. "That kid has twenty orgasms in her."

"Then keep her going all night. I'm heading home. You've got my number text or call me with the game plan. I'll touch base with some of my buds."

"Night Josh."

Fists bump one last time then Josh climbs in his truck and drives off. Lonnie finishes his beer and heads inside to have a loooong talk with his hot ass nerd. He didn't fuck her again. He merely jerked off in front of her as they talked. Inspecting her for bruises and hickies he found only a thumb print bruise on her shoulder. Paige got lucky this time.

Together they fell asleep in each others arms on the blanket in the living room.

Fuzzy standing guard.

12