Paige Ep. 017: BAUMshell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,834 Followers

"HA! She's saying you have a dinky dick Nash."

"Fuck you, Chalmers."

"Can I ask you guys a favor?" Paige peaked her brows expectantly.

"What's that?" The crew leader named Sam asked with curiosity.

"Before I go back to Kansas with Mister Wizard, will you spank your flying monkeys for me?" She coyly raised her left shoulder to her cheek with a glint of intrigue.

"HELL YES." Came a six-way consensus.

"Yay!" She pats her palms together rapidly and teetered on tiptoe. "I have to go secure my ride now. You guys can watch." She pivoted in her ruby slippers, then spanked her own bottom in front of them before skipping back to Frank. Six peckers were swollen hard.

"What did you say?" A fully dressed Frank was sweating bullets.

"That I needed to please the Great and Powerful Oz before he would take me back to Kansas." Pouting as if ready to spawn tears she mumbled, "I miss my, Auntie Em'."

"Sweet Jesus! They're stroking their cocks." He eyed the bunch. Each of them dared to show their own erections off. Swallowing dryly, he knew they had nothing to say to him for his deeds if they were perverts as well.

"They're not flying monkey's, just the spanking monkey breed."

Frank Martinbaum had to laugh. He didn't stop until Paige took him by the hand and led him further away toward a sidewalk. She was in the mood to be risky. At twenty feet from the walkway, she drops to her knees and stretches out in the grass on her tummy. Her ass moving slowly up and down to entice Frank.

"Fuck me, Mister Frank." She offered a haunting plea.

Looking about him, he dropped his bag just as he heard her cell announce a text. He swiftly retrieved it and passed it down to her. "Your father." Claiming it she texted Lonnie the second name of the boy at Drew's party, that had played with her during Three Minutes in Heaven. Acknowledged, she kept her cell as she leered back toward Frank with her ass in the air.

"Lil Doggy, too?" She whimpered seductively. With a pale expression Frank Martinbaum dropped his pants. From his pocket he produced a red condom ripping it open with his teeth. Rolling it on she giggled. "You're wearing a ruby slipper now."

"That I am." He lowered over her and lined his beast up for a slippery penetration. She was sopping wet between her thighs. Zero lube was needed even with her pussy tight and scalding hot. As she lowered her hips, he fucked her hard. The six men watching in awe from the safety of distance. Each jerking off hard and expelling words of breathless torment, going so far as wishing they were Frank. That was exactly what Paige Turner had hoped for.

Propped over her on extended arms Frank pounded away at a decent speed and rhythm, its perfection making Paige moan louder and louder. Frank gruffly expelled his pleasure with a profound, "Fuck your pussy's tight."

"I like your big dick, Mister Frank. It feels really good." She prided herself on her childlike voice, the tone made him fuck her with more dedication. Within her hands she called her Daddy via Facetime. As he answered she held a finger in front of her lips to silent him. Lonnie merely watched. Her expression adoring every thrust Frank had to offer. Her moans escalating gave Lonnie a front row seat. As she continued enduring his assault, Paige shifted her camera to face the six men. Lonnie saw them jerking off and sat back on his sofa. From home Lonnie Turner joined them. He sat naked in his living room anyway. Why not, right?

Lost once again to reality neither Frank nor Paige noticed a dog walker approaching with hesitance. A young longhaired blond girl of possibly 20, walked a grey peppered Scottie Terrier on a lengthy leash. Not only was she worried that the man fucking this young redhead was raping her, but she had also noticed the six ejaculating groundskeepers. Her heart stopped at the sight. As terrible as it first appeared she quickly realized that the sexual encounter was consensual. The cellphone in the girl's hand was a telltale sign. Approaching closer the girl took her time, curiosity and her own hormones pausing her advance.

In doing so the dog took it upon himself to introduce itself to Paige with a wagging tail and a cold nose on her face.

"TOTO!!!" Paige giggled as the blond swiftly yanked the leash recalling the canine. Frank seeing this slowed his thrusting to stare at the blond, pale in the face. The girl gnashed her teeth at his glare.

"I'm sooo sorry." The blond began to hurry away.

"ARE YOU GLENDA THE GOOD WITCH?" Paige yelled after the blond. Hearing this the girl stopped and picked up the dog, to avoid any further interaction as she dared to return to the couple.

"Oh, my God! My name's not Glenda but it is Linda." The blond snickered. "This is so crazy. I love your fearlessness. Sorry about Chauncy."

"Hi, Chauncy." Paige blew the dog and its owner a kiss.

"You do realize there are six guys over there jacking off right?" Linda winced. "Cute guys even."

"Don't stop, Mister Frank." Paige glanced over her shoulder at the Wizard. Swallowing dryly, he tempted to retreat until Linda expressed a hand in favor of stopping him.

"Please keep going. I didn't mean to interrupt you."

"Don't go." Paige whimpered. "Isn't the Great and Powerful Oz magnificent?"

Linda wasn't really into older guys, but Frank did have a tight body for his age. Not to mention he had that George Clooney swagger. She stood there a bit longer, biting her nail as Chauncy wanted down. She swiftly hugged the dog to quiet him. Her intrigue led to glances over toward the six men who know pointed toward Linda with interest. Now they were more her speed in age and physique. She found herself waving at them before a whisper of, "So crazy."

"I think the spanking monkeys like you Glenda." Paige moaned showing her father the beautiful blond. Lonnie took interest in where this was going, jerking himself off with vigor.

"Wow!" Linda the good witch nibbled her nail smiling. "They are kind of yummy."

Paige began breathing heavily and feeling every sharp caress of Frank's beefy cock along her G-spot. Still, she managed encouragement. "You should go scold them for spanking."

"Should I?" Linda felt her heart jump. Without another second to waste the cute blond took a stroll through the grass and met up with the monkeys. Not one of them put their dicks away in shame. She tied the dog to a tree and joined the six men. Their attention on Paige now non-existent. Linda Welch was going to get some cream of her own, voluntarily reaching over with both hands to get a nice feel of some very sturdy erections. Resistance impossible she jerked them off, the six forming a circle around her. Shirt off only she inspired them with a pair of stunning 38C's. Let the blow bang commence. Lonnie was blown away by his daughter's instigation.

"I'm going to cum, Mister Frank."

"SO AM I, DOROTHY." Loud and proud!

Together the Great and Powerful Oz proved exactly how mighty he was. Lifting her upper body, he reared up to his knees and held Paige's back against his chest. His beast still rapidly thrusting upward into her for an all-new round of extraordinary sensations. She joined him with gyrations of her own, her right hand palming his cheek as her cell primed first between her legs to show Lonnie his violent penetrations, then a shot straight up over her belly, between her wagging titties. The final notation, Frank's left hand clutching her throat with superiority.

"I adore you, Paige Turner." Frank whispered. "Bless you for making my fantasy come true."

"Cum inside me, Mister Frank."

"Cum on my dick, My lovely child."

As one they snarled and screamed at the other's intent. Not until both of them relaxed did he release her throat. She lifted herself enough to draw him into a kiss. Long and steamy they cooed in each other's arms. Finally, they heard Lonnie snarling over the cell as Paige cringed. Reluctantly showing Frank the cell in her left-hand Frank Martinbaum chuckled at seeing Lonnie on Facetime.

"I should charge you for admission Lonnie." Frank laughed.

"Blame Dorothy there. She let me watch." Lonnie sighed with cum on his free hand.

"Bye, Daddy! No more texting. I'm all Mister Frank's now." With a kiss to her cell screen, she shut it off. Lonnie went to wash his hands so that he could calculate how to spend Frank's money.

"It appears Glenda is having a good time herself." Frank pulled free of her trickling cunt and stood up to pull his pants into place but wavering to stroke his latex covered beast observing Linda in the short distance. Paige sat in the grass catching her breath and also watched Linda's greedy blow bang. It looked like fun. "That should be our cue. Allow me to show you, my palace?"

"EMERALD CITY! EMERALD CITY!" Paige crawled to her knees to face Frank as he removed a startlingly full condom with delicate hands. Holding it up in the air for her to gauge how much he adored her he sighed. Instinctively she lowered her mouth beneath it causing Frank to peak a brow. He knew what she wanted. Using both hands he tilted the open end of the condom over her tongue and let his jizz trickle down her throat, lips frothy at the abundance of his nut. Final droplets, he sprinkles over her face as she giggled.

"And you say you're not old enough to drink."

"I drank from a ruby slipper." She playfully expressed shyness.

"Come."

"Again?" She grew giddy!

"I meant follow me back to the car." Laughter was contagious.

"Emerald City?"

"Indeed!"

After Frank had dressed himself, he took Paige by the hand and with pride they walked back to his car. People in passing saw her nudity. He smiled. She shivered. They drooled! Perverts everywhere it seemed!

Intoxicated by her youthful exuberance Frank drove drunk. Paige hung out the window to feel the breeze in her hair and show off her titties to people they passed. Fuzzy Wuzzy tucked between them needed air! No alcohol level to speak of in the least, the fun was just beginning. The BAUMshell was having the time of her life.

Linda Welch? She found herself to be a bad witch today. The beautiful blond basked beneath her six monkeys covered in gooey goodness. She would see all six of them again in the future in a cheap motel. Chauncy stayed home!

Still no bellboy hats.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,834 Followers
12