All Comments on 'Paige Pockets Arnie'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent Story

Humorous and sexy. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
the personalities are a bit bizzare

strange characters, but given how hard up Arnie is, i am not surprised he agreed to marry Paige in a few months after one evening together. desperate men do desperate things.

but a follow up for these peculiar characters would be nice. why does Paige go for Arnie? does it all work out? will they divorce a year later as they realize they do not match up?

the present tense prologue "can't get a date" "won't go out" "watch tv" seem to hint that it didn't work out, that this was a flashback.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
At Last !

At last a writter that uses humor as well as an interesting story line. You are on top of my favorite list. I can say only one thing. OUTSTANDING ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bravo!

Very clean writing. I think I've read every story you've posted on Literotica and commented on several. Every one of your postings have had an excellent story, interesting characters and a slightly tongue-in-cheek style of writing.

The earlier ones needed good editing. This story is obviously well edited and shows that you can be a damned good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
AHaaa - At Last a Glimpse at Where You Wrote

Newspaper columist eh - I knew it - knew you didn't chase kangaroos or crocodiles around like that guy Steve on TV.

All seriousness aside, another great job with humor on the side and vivid imagination all over. Whats especially comfortable is that you withheld pain and suffering - everyone had a good time - especially us readers!!!

More please - with high Regard

kydreamrkydreamralmost 19 years ago
Humor and a girl that looks beyond the surface

This story has my attention! I love the way Arnie can talk about his dating, or rather the lack thereof, with such appealing humor. Paige's take charge attitude simply tells me that she's set her sights on Arnie, and there's not much he can do to get away. Hope to read more about their courtship!

NamizujsNamizujsalmost 19 years ago
Thank You, Egmont!

Great!

As others have pointed out, Sex needs Humour, and your stories hav it.

Carry on

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bizzar tasts

The ketup covered blow job was a real eye opener.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Love it

I had to vote and I have only finished the first couple of pages. Your writing is wonderful an so far the story is a bit satirical which I love what with all the super serious happenings in our world today. I do love romance stories in my old age. The story is the important and entertaining part while the sex scenes are sometimes gratuitous and don't real fit others have more taste and are about love. S back to the story!

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
finished it!

Even the sex scenes were humorous and my earlier comments still hold.

You could well make this longer and develop their relationship more although it is still good as it stands

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous