Paige Pt. 01 - Introducing Paige

Story Info
Introducing Sexy Stripper Paige.
7.6k words
4.72
13.1k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second story which introduces Paige. This can be a stand alone story, however, it also has Storm in the story as well, and if you want to get to know Storm better I recommend you read "Storm is Coming"

This story takes place in the same strip club in Guam, Club Foxy.

I plan to continue the Paige story for multiple parts. Comments are welcome. As with "Storm is Coming" this story has some intro and background before it dives into the sexual part of the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over 18 years of age.

****

Paige Part 1 -- Introducing Paige

Paige is a beautiful brunette from the mid-south of the United States. From mixed European decent, she has pale olive skin, some cute freckles, and beautiful blue eyes. Her brown hair is wavy and full and comes down to the top of her sexy bubble butt. She can wear it up wavy and hanging down, in braids, or even is a bun and still look tremendously sexy. Her beautiful eyes are big and wide, they can be sexy and mischievous or wide and curious, and her lashes are naturally long and luscious. She has a bubbly personality, is always smiling and positive, and has a complete heart of gold. Physically her body is just about perfect, she is about 5'6" and maybe 115lbs, she has a dancer's athletic body with strong legs and a firm ass that is part genetic and part squats in the gym. She looks like the middle American classic 'girl next door.' She has a few classy tattoos on her right arm and also on her torso, but nothing too crazy, and isn't pierced anywhere except her ears and belly button. She has a slim waist giving her an hourglass shape and her tits are a perfect c-cup, firm with perky medium size nipples. She keeps her pussy bare by waxing frequently, with a smooth slit and slight pussy lips that just slightly poke out when she isn't aroused.

Paige came out to Guam looking for warm beaches and a way to get away from her life in the middle of America. It wasn't a bad life, she wasn't abused, her parents were married, and they loved her. She had tried a couple of semesters at the local community college after high school, but it wasn't really something that she wanted to do, and while her grades weren't bad... they weren't great either. With no serious boyfriend prospects, she decided to join one of her friends working at a local strip club. She loved the money and the attention from the male patrons but didn't like working so close to home where her family and friends would judge her if they found out she was stripping. Then she heard from another girl working at the club that they were looking for 'American' girls to come out to Guam and work at the clubs out there. You had to commit to working 5 nights a week for three months at one of their clubs. In exchange they would fly you out to Guam, put you up in housing and the money was really quite good, and at times it was exceptional when the military had large groups of ships in port or exercises going on. When the initial three months was complete the club would buy you a plane ticket back home and your work obligation was complete.

One of the other strippers working at the club (Jasmine) was recently back from a trip out to Guam, could vouge that the offer was legit, and said that she was just back to see her family for a few months and then she was going to move back to Guam, and this time her club was just paying for her flight back and she was going to get an apartment. Paige was interested and after talking it over with her friend decided that she would give it a try. A couple weeks later she was on a flight across the Pacific Ocean to Guam.

Paige did her initial three months at 'The Viking' which was one of the top clubs in Guam that catered to a lot of the military. The main stage had a big wooden ships wheel, and the strippers would tie young unsuspecting sailors and marines to the wheel and then generally strip off the sailor's belt, yank down his pants, and beat the ass of the new sailor while their friends would hoot and holler all the while throwing dollars at the strippers. It was great fun for Paige and as a hot white girl she made great money off the military guys and easily fulfilled her commitment and made loads of extra cash. She was having a blast, decided to stay and find an apartment which she shared with another stripper named Rose and she moved over to the top club in Guam, Club Foxy.

Foxy was a bigger establishment than The Viking, it catered to the military, but also to international travelers and businessmen from all over Asia. The club had a big stage surrounded by stage seating and then smaller tables. The perimeter of the room was all raised booths that could easily sit anywhere from 4 to 8 people. The booths were generally where the mamasans sat their regulars, the high rollers, and the VIP's who came in. The real money maker that Foxy had over the Viking was the three private rooms where the strippers who worked there could give more personal private dances at their discretion and really make some good money. Paige was interested in the financial gains that she could make at Club Foxy, and she had enough experience to know her boundaries and was comfortable with making some "extra" money when the guy was good looking, and the opportunity arose. She had also become friends with the lead dancer at Foxy, a local girl named Alicia who invited her over and got her hired right away. Alicia was an assassin on the dance floor and in the private rooms, and she was making bank at Foxy.

My name is Bill, and I was visiting Guam on business and had dinner with two associates who had similar business interested to mine in Southeast Asia. James was a local shipping magnate and had a fleet of tugs and work boats, and Kamal was an Indian business executive from a large oil company out of Singapore. We frequented many of the clubs in Guam for our post dinner business fun, and Foxy was our favorite. We were always spending piles of money in these clubs, so when we walked in mama gave us her best booth available and immediately took our regular drink order of three double Jack Daniels on the rocks.

We were never in any rush, so when Mama came back with the drinks, she told us that they had a new girl who was coming over to them from the Viking and she had just arrived at Foxy this week, this was Paige. Mama pointed over at the bar and I could see a beautiful brunette in a skimpy but sexy all black outfit at the bar. She was engaged in animated conversation with two other strippers, a tall, blonde, white girl with many tattoos who I hadn't met before, and a sexy athletic black girl named Storm who I had. In fact, Storm was the first dancer at Foxy to give me a special lap dance in the VIP room. So... I already knew Storm and her tight little shaved pussy quite well.

Paige, at the bar, was telling a story with her hands, laughing, and entertaining her co-workers. She genuinely looked like she was having a great time. Here hair was down and flowing, framing her beautiful face and caressing her shoulders and back as she told her story and laughed. She was wearing an all-black outfit, with a black push up bra and a ripped black tank top with a print of a 'swallow' on her shirt between her perfect tits. Over her sexy ass she wore black bootie stripper shorts with a high-rise G-string coming up and out of the shorts and over both hips. She was wearing black thigh high stockings with a fishnet pattern that ran down her sexy legs into black high heels and was probably 5'10" with the heels on. She looked amazing, both sexy and slutty at the same time. I told mama that when she was free we would love to host her and her friends at our table... "if they weren't too busy"

We had semi-circular booth that would easily seat six, and right away mama had the three sexy ladies heading toward our table. Storm a sexy young athletic black woman with a beautiful full round face and natural black hair, big real tits, and a round firm ass introduced herself to the other guys first and gave me a wink and smile. It was only a couple weeks ago when I was cumming hard on Storm's face in the VIP room. She sat down on one side of the table with James. Storm was basically only wearing two pieces of clothing, a pink G-string and over that a pink slingshot bikini that was marginally able to cover her nipples, and white stripper heels. Her body was tight, and she looked fantastic. James was a "local" pacific islander and he preferred darker ladies with big tits and big asses, and Storm fit the bill to the tee.

The tall blonde girl was even taller than I realized when she walked up, probably naturally 5'10" she was at least 6'4" in her heels standing next to the table. She introduced herself as Kayla. Besides being tall and slender she was also very hot, with big full enhanced lips and medium sized enhanced tits. Her straight blonde hair was shaved on the sides and the hair on top of her head fell down over her and framed her long face, beautiful blue eyes, fake lashes, and lots of make-up. She was hot and was clearly the kind of girl that was a late bloomer and awkward for a while before she grew into her body and her womanhood. She looked to be mostly covered in tattoos and had a lot of piercings with gauges in her ears, a nose ring, and a piercing through her lip and tongue. Kayla was dressed in the schoolgirl outfit that left little to the imagination and kept some of her other piercings on display. She wore a white crop top tied between her tits and you could clearly see her pierced nipples through the sheer fabric. She had a tight flat stomach a belly ring, and you could see that she had abs, and trailing down the artwork on her body to her waistline you could see crossed pistols on her hip tucked into the top of a very small schoolgirl skirt. The schoolgirl skirt was red and white, and she appeared to have on small white stripper thong under the dress. She was covered in tattoos, from her neck, down her chest, and had a full back piece that looks to be a Japanese samurai warrior. As I looked down her body, I wondered what other piercings she might have and made a note to myself to perhaps explore that further in the future.

Before Kayla sat down at the end of the booth with Kamal, Paige introduced herself. Paige said, "I guess I am the new girl here, I'm Paige, so nice to meet all of you." Kamal was about to get up to let her slip into the middle seat next to me, but Paige confidently put her hand on Kamal's chest and said, "Don't get up."

Paige then put one knee on the bench next to Kamal and facing him swung her other leg over him and was straddling him with her tits in his face. She took one long slow grind down his body, pressing her pelvis down on his crotch, and her boobs down his chest, she came back up, gave him a peck on the cheek and then swung her leg over and was sitting next to me smiling wryly. We all took a big breath and broke into laughter at the audacity and sexiness of her move to sit down.

I waved to mama and told here to get us and the ladies a round of drinks. Things progressed and we all got to know each other. The ladies asked about our business, which was mostly an effort to see how much money we might be willing to part with that evening, but when you talk about work and use terms like "executive" "vice president" "oil industry" and "international trading markets" the strippers do a fairly good job of pretending to be interested. Storm already knew that I had cash that I was willing to part with, she assumed my friends were also well off.

The ladies told us where they were from, Paige from Tennessee, Storm from Atlanta, and Kayla from Oregon and how they all came out to Guam to work, make money, and sit in the sun on the beach when they weren't working. We talked about travel in southeast Asia and the adventures we were going on, and we kept ordering drinks, which makes the club and the women money. After the 2nd round of drinks we ordered shots with mama for everyone including mama and she came back with a third round and 7 shots of Petron for the table. We were having a blast, telling stories and jokes and everyone was having a good time and either spending or making money and everyone was getting drunk. Occasionally one of the girls would have to get up and dance three songs on the main stage, but this was infrequent with all of the other ladies, close to 30 of them, working on a Friday night. Besides the breaks to dance and the occasional bathroom break, everyone was hanging out at the table. When Kayla was on the main stage, she got completely naked to "Hot for the Teacher", but I was too distracted by Paige to get up and inspect for any piercings below the waistline on Kayla.

I ran my hand up and down Paige's back as she leaned closer and closer to me. The conversation moved away from group stories to more intimate conversations between all the new couples at the table. Paige told me about her short career as a stripper, her time at the Viking and her decision to move over to Club Foxy. As she told her story she continued to slide closer to me and work her hand up my leg. I kept one hand on the table and my other hand on her lower back, sometimes reaching down to brush the top of her ass, and occasionally rubbing my way down her ass to feel her pussy through her shorts. As I would do this, she would smile at me and slightly lift her ass off the seat so that I could move lower and lower down and get better access to her pussy, rubbing her lips through the fabric of her shorts and G-string. I would also slip my hand around to the front of her body working my hand across her firm belly, and up to the base of her tits. All this touching and groping eventually had the table playing the famous stripper game at the table of 'oh look my nipple slipped out' and Kayla with her shear top and Storm in here slingshot bikini were tied for the lead in the game of who can expose the most nipple.

Kayla was between Paige and Kamal and at one point Kamal and Paige each had one of Kalya's breasts in their hands and were both squeezing her nipples. This allowed all of us to clearly see the barbells piercings through her nipples. On the other side of the table Storm had pulled together the straps on her slingshot and James would alternate between squeezing and licking her nipples. Paige ran her hand up to my crotch and was rubbing my cock through my pants, as I got hard, she could feel my nine inches growing she looked into my eyes and smiled.

Both other ladies already took their turn on the main stage and were back at the table and Paige was the next one up. Storm and James got up at the same time and Storm told her friends that she was taking James to the back for her special private dance, and they headed back to one of the VIP rooms. Paige went directly from the table to the main stage and took her turn. She was a rocker and led off with the classic motorcycle rumble of Motley Crew's 'Girls Girls Girls' and by the end of the first song her crop top with the swallow print, and bra were off and her fantastic tits were out and on display.

Paige was getting great tips from one group of Asian businessmen at one side of the stage and a group of young military guys on the other. She would lean in, rub her tits in their face, or turn around and twerk her ass. Her second song was 'Closer' by Nine Inch Nails (she knew how to get my attention) and as I heard the stiff opening base of the song, I decided to get up from the table to throw in some dollars and get a 'closer' look at her soon to be naked body. She immediately stripped off her stripper shorts to start the 2nd song and got on the pole. The dollars continued to rain on the stage and as the song was continued.

Paige crawled across the stage stopping directly in front of me. She grabbed the entire pile of one-dollar bills that I had on the edge of the stage and threw them in the center of the stage behind her. She leaned back and laid on her back in the pile of money and threw both her legs over my shoulders so that her G-String clad pussy was just inches from my face. She slowly gyrated her hips, I could see that around the edges of her G-String the dewy moisture of her pussy, and I could smell the delicious scent of her pussy just inches from my face.

Paige looked down her body and into my eyes as she continued to rotate her pussy directly in front of my face for a few seconds before she dropped her butt back down on the stage and closed her legs with a sharp snap of her stripper heels. She laid on her back in front of me with her legs together and extended straight up, her firm ass squeezed together her puffy G-string covered pussy lips so they slightly bulged out between her firm fit legs. Paige then slightly lifted her ass straight up off the stage so that she could hook her thumbs into the sides of her G-string and slowly pulled her panties down (up in this case) over her hips.

I watched closely from inches away while the G-String first rolled out of her ass crack, exposing her tight asshole, and then up her pussy lips. A thin line of wetness trailed from her completely bare pussy to the gusset of her panties. It kept extending until her panties were rolled halfway up her thighs and finally the string of pussy juice broke and smeared against her right upper thigh. She got her panties hooked on one ankle, and then dropped her legs wide open in front of me, spreading her glistening wet pussy wide. First her outer, and then her inner lips peeled open and the moisture between her inner lips was visible. With legs spread wide she pedaled her feet as I stared from the edge of the stage down into her pussy. Paige could see that I was mesmerized, so she wiped the line of girl cum from her upper thigh with her finger, looked at me and said "oops" and then licked her juices off her finger. She was soaking wet, and all I wanted to do was 'fuck her like an animal' as the last notes of 'Closer' played.

She got on her hands and knees she took her panties off her ankle and threw them on the stage, she then leaned forward to me as her third song started. She whispered in my ear, "I'm going to go get paid by these other boys, but I'll see you back at the table."

As she backed away, she blew me a kiss, and with that she rolled to her left and threw a leg over the shoulder of a young Marine, positioning her wet and open pussy in front of his face while she rotated her hips. I stood up as the young Marine pushed all of his money onto the stage while his friends cheered.

I walked back to the table, and I could see that Kamal had his hand under the table, he was rubbing Kayla's pussy through her panties while the two of them were sitting in the booth. I couldn't really get a good view but was still wondering just how many piercings Kayla might have. I smiled at them and sat back down and sipped my drink. Kamal leaned over Kayla and said, "Hey Bill, I am going to 'buy her out' for the rest of the night and we are going to head back to the hotel."

I told him to hang out for another drink so that we could settle our tab with Mama and say good night to James. Kamal agreed and called mama over to get another round. When Mama came over, he told her to settle the entire bill and put the rest of Kayla's night on his card, so that he could roll out without any delay when they wanted to leave.

By this time Paige was done with her set and had gone back to the dressing room. She came back to the table wearing only her ripped 'swallow' crop top without her bra showing sexy under-boob on one side, her fish net stockings and heels, and only her flimsy stripper shorts.

She had that wry smile on her face and her one fist was balled up. She reached out and dropped her soaking wet G-string in front of me on the table, and said, "this was so wet I couldn't put it back on" and everyone broke into laughter.

12