Paige Pt. 01 - Introducing Paige

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was reaching for the G-string Kayla reached over and snagged it off the table, she brought it to her nose and took a deep inhale, "smells exquisite" she said, and then she held them under Kamal's nose for a sniff. Kamal had the dreamy and drunk look in his eyes of a man who was going to have an amazing night and also pay top dollar for it.

Kayla then balled up the G-string and threw it at me. I mischievously tried to catch them in my teeth, but they just hit me in the face and fell into my lap, again everyone laughed.

Paige picked up her damp G-String from my lap, gave my cock a squeeze, and put it in her purse. She slid back into the booth and mama came over to get the drink orders, as she walked away Paige leaned over and said, "my pussy is so soaking wet."

I laughed and said, "Really, I couldn't tell by your soaking wet G-string." As I reached over and put my hand down the back of her stripper shorts.

Paige shifted forward, making a purring noise, she lifting her ass up off the seat and allowed me access to her pussy from behind. She was soaked, I slid my middle finger right into her pussy to the knuckle and she let out an audible moan. Kayla and Kamal looked over and I could tell that Kayla immediately knew what was up. I actually made eye contact with Kayla as I worked my finger in and out of Paige's pussy from behind, the music masking the sounds of my finger sloshing in and out of Paige's pussy. Paige pressed back on my hand and squirmed in her seat, looking at me with puppy dog eyes as I slipped a second finger into her wet cunt.

Paige leaned into my ear again and said in her sexiest voixce, "Please... further back" which confused me for a second, and then I realized that she wanted a finger in her ass. She lifted her ass again and I slid my hand back to her asshole.

"Oh yeah, finger my ass." Paige said. I used the wetness from her pussy to let my finger slide into her ass, she immediately smiled like the Cheshire cat and pressed her ass down on my finger so that it was fully buried in her tight asshole. I slid my finger back and forth in her warm dark ring, her asshole was soft, wet, and velvety. While I fingered her ass, she put her hand on the front of her shorts, pressed hard on her clit and quickly and quietly came right there at the table. I could feel her pussy contracting with my finger in her ass. Paige groaned and rolled her head back as she came.

Kayla and Kamal were staring at Paige. Kayla subconsciously rolling one of her pierced nipples between the fingers of her left hand, while her right hand was stroking Kamal through his pants under the table. Kayla was biting her bottom lip while she and Kamal watched Paige cum right at the table. Kayla smiled and let out a soft moan.

Right at that moment James came back to the table, he looked like he was thoroughly satisfied by his time in the VIP room with Storm. Storm was still back in the dressing room. Paige wide eyed and still quivering from her orgasm said, "Oh James, you look very relaxed, like someone just sucked the tension right out of you."

James laughed and replied, "Well, Storm didn't just suck the tension out of me, she has many skills." We all laughed again.

As Paige laughed she pressed her ass down harder on my hand getting my finger as deep into her ass as she could. She was just squirming and giggling while I fingered her asshole right in front of her friends as she enjoyed her post orgasmic bliss.

Kamal spoke up and said that he had covered the bar tab up to now and that he also paid to buy Kayla out for the remainder of the night, and they were going to head back up to his hotel.

Storm came back to the table looking radiant and satisfied and slid into the booth as James got up to say goodbye to Kamal. Kamal and James stood to have a quick hand-shake and bro hug before Kamal and Kayla rolled out. I couldn't move to get up, Paige was sitting on my left hand, my finger still buried in her asshole. I just reached over the table, gave Kamal a quick fist bump and told him I would see him tomorrow.

Kayla looked at Paige and mouthed "slut" to her and smiled as she walked away. Paige just laughed, clearly I just got caught with my hand in the cookie jar. Though no one would specifically know that my finger was up Paige's ass.

Paige leaned over and said, "It's getting close to closing time, you should get a private VIP room with me. After all, it looks like you are the only one left at the table that hasn't cum yet tonight."

I reached over and grabbed the front of her ripped shirt, pulling her mouth toward mine. And as we were about to kiss I said, "I can't wait for you to tell me all about this 'swallow' that you have on your shirt." And then I stuck my tongue in her mouth, concurrently sticking my finger up her ass, and pinching her nipple with my other hand.

I could feel her melt into me as we kissed at the table, my right hand stroked her nipple through the slit in her shirt and my left middle finger in her brown hole. Paige moaned with a pouty bottom lip as we pulled our mouths apart. I simultaneously stopped stroking her breast with my right hand and slowly slid my finger out of her asshole.

I looked over at James, and he said, "Go for it brother, grab the VIP before we all head to the after-hours bar, Storm knows a great place for us to get a late night cocktail, I'll have my driver pick us up, once you are done."

I went to the men's room for a quick piss and to wash my hands, and Paige said she was going to go get the VIP room ready with the bouncer, Kimo, who is actually a younger nephew of James. From this night forward, I would always slip him a $20 on the way in to make sure that we were never disturbed or caught off guard in the VIP.

The room itself had mirrors on three sides, it was narrow, but long, with a long couch along the wall on the left, and a lounge chair on the back wall. The mirrors all the way around the room gave a great view from almost any angle. Paige met me at the door, I tip Kimo and we headed in. The general rule was that you were paying basically $100 for 10 minute increments in the VIP, with a 50:50 split for the cash between the house and the girls.

Paige said, "Look, they will only let me do 20 minutes because the club is closing. I'm sorry, but I am new at this club and I can't bend the rules. But I promise to make it an amazing 20 minutes."

"Sounds great, and honestly with all the foreplay we had at the table; I doubt I need more than 10 minutes." Paige laughed and winked at me.

"Well drop those pants and let me see that big dick!" She smiled and continued, "What? You don't think Storm didn't tell me about how well-endowed you are. The ladies like to know when we have some BWC that we can take for a ride."

"If the lady wants some BWC, who am I to say no." I undid my belt and dropped my pants, while Paige unbuttoned my shirt. And then with my pants around my ankles and my shirt unbuttoned she gave me a light shove and I fell backward onto the couch, so I was sitting facing her. As I untangled my feet from my pants and removed my shirt the rest of the way, Paige took off her stripper heels and rolled off her thigh highs, stuffing them in her purse.

I was now sitting on the couch in my boxers with my semi-hard 9-inch cock poking out the front of my shorts. Paige started to do a strip tease in front of me, she whipped off her shirt revealing her beautiful breasts, and then walked directly in front of me standing between my legs. She turned around and bent forward with her sexy ass in those cute bootie stripper shorts, she pulled them tight in the front so that the sides of her pussy bulged around the shorts. She lowered her ass to my lap several times grinding down and putting pressure on my hard dick. She did this until I was rock-hard with my cock standing straight up.

She then stood up right in front of me still facing away, her sexy ass just in front of my face. Using the mirror, she reached down and back to put my hands on the waist of her stripper shorts. I started to pull her shorts down, and once I got them over the top of her ass, she started to bend forward. As she bent forward, she spread her feet a couple inches apart so that her thighs were slightly spread, and I could see her pussy gap between her legs. As the damp stripper shorts pulled away from her ass crack and pussy you could see a thick film of pussy grool on the inside of the shorts. And again, a thick line of pussy juice was dripping from her pussy and connecting to the crotch of the shorts.

I couldn't resist, and leaned forward, spreading her ass with my hands and stuck my tongue straight into her pussy. Paige didn't pull away, "Oh yeah." She said, as she ground her pussy back into my face.

I get her shorts all the way down and she kicks them off. She steps back between my legs and spreads her thighs wider as she pushes her pussy back into my face. I licked her from behind, from her clit up and over her lips and then stick my tongue as deep into her soaking wet pussy. The smell of her pussy was intoxicating, and her pussy juice tastes delicious, she moans as I continued to lick her pussy lips up and down and drive my tongue deep into her pussy hole. My nose was right in her asshole, so I lick my way slightly up and pull her ass to my face, licking her brown hole, "Oh yes, eat my ass." She moans.

I stick my tongue as deep into her sphincter as I can, and she moans in delight. She squeals, and said, "oh my god, stick your tongue up my ass, oh god, that is so good. I am going to cum again."

I slid one hand up her leg and pressed on her clit with my thumb. "Oh yeah, tongue my asshole and stroke my clit! Oh, yes, keep going, eat my ass." I roll her clit under my thumb with one hand while I continued to press my tongue deep into her asshole, and put my other hand on her hip to pull her back to my face. Paige's body starts to shake and convulse, I can feel the wetness of her pussy increase as she presses back and cums on my face.

"Oh god yes." She exclaims, pussy juice leaking from her as her body folds forward. Her knees get weak as she twists and falls onto the couch next to me a trail of girl cum dripping from her pussy. Her body twitches as she lays on her side on the couch, catching her breath.

Paige is on her side on the couch with her pussy still pointed directly at me open, wet, exposed and inviting. I get behind her on the couch and start to slide my rock-hard erection up her thighs. I slide the head of my cock back and forth along her opening to get it wet and ready to drive into her. She suddenly turns toward me and says, "wait, we need a condom."

"I don't have a condom with me." I reply as I slide the tip of my cock back and forth over her pussy lips. I slide my mushroom head back and forth from her clit to her pussy hole, just starting to stick the tip into her.

"Fuck, neither do I" she replies. She reaches back and grabs my dick in her hand.

"Never mind. Ok" she says, "just sit back. I'm going to show you what my 'swallow' shirt is all about." I smile, and laugh, I really want to fuck her pussy, but was also excited to see what she could do with her mouth.

And with that I lean back up on the couch, my raging and now wet hard-on sticking out the front of my boxers. Paige gets on her knees in front of me and pulls off my boxers. She grabs my cock in her right hand and buries her face under my balls, she licks my balls and then all the way up my shaft to the tip. She opens wide and sucks the tip of my cock into her mouth, her sexy blue eyes looking up at me, with just the tip of my penis in her mouth. It feels exquisite to finally have my cock in her mouth. Her right hand holds the shaft while her left hand wraps around the base of my balls and up to my pubic area in the front. Paige slurps on the tip of my dick, licking off the pussy juice. She pulls her mouth off the tip of my cock, smiles at me, and says "tastes like pussy."

Then in one motion she envelopes my cock with her mouth and takes it as deep as she can down her throat. She makes it down about 6 or 7 inches before I can feel the tip hit the back of her throat and cause her to gag. Her beautiful blue eyes look up at me as she continues to work her mouth up and down on my cock. She knows that we are on the clock, so she really starts to suck hard. I put my hands on the side of her head and start fucking her face. I can tell that she loves to suck dick, and her expert mouth feels amazing. Holding the sides of her head, I look her in the eyes and say, "Do you want to try and deep throat?"

Her eyes say 'yes' and she positions her head higher up to try to take me all the way down her throat. I push down on her head with both hands and her body stiffens and her hands shake and press down on my thighs as I feel the tip of my cock push past her throat barrier. Her nose gets all the way down to my pubes and she gags on my cock. Her throat feels amazing, but after a couple seconds she starts to recoil, so I allow her to lift her head off my cock, and it slides out of her mouth with a long string of saliva that spills down my balls and down Paige's chin and chest. Her eyes are watering, and her make-up is running, and she gasps for a breath as she rocks back her butt on her heals, and chokes out some saliva which drops down onto her thighs and the floor. She looks so fucking hot, I am about to burst.

I stand up in front of her and point my raging saliva-soaked hard-on at her face, stroking it, I say, "Open up, finish me off." I vigorously stroke my cock in front of her face and say, "I am going to cum!"

She looks in my eyes and says, "Cum in my mouth!"

Paige grins and opens her mouth and I start to spurt as I jam my cock into her open mouth. The first jet lands directly on her tongue. She closes her mouth around the tip of my cock and grabs my cock with her hand, she keeps stroking and sucking, I keep spurting, hard, two, three, four, five, six hard spurts of cum, straight into her waiting mouth. Paige keeps her mouth on my cock, taking my whole load in her mouth. I groan, "oh yes!" as my orgasm continues my body spasms, and Paige keeps sucking. After all the teasing I cum super hard and quite a lot, and Paige continues to suck and slowly stroke me as I finish, she patiently collects all of the cum in her mouth. There is nothing better than watching a hot young woman in her early 20's enjoying a mouthful of cum in the VIP room of a strip club.

I fall back on the couch spent, and Paige is on her knees the floor in front of me, naked, and super-hot, with that wry smile back on her face. Her make-up is running and she has saliva and some cum all over her lips and chin. She opens her mouth to show me her mouthful of my cum, it's a big load. She holds her hands up and frames her face with her hands like a photograph. I groan and say, "You look so fucking cute. Do you want a picture?"

Paige nods yes, her mouth agape, cum on her tongue, around her teeth, and a little bit coating her lips and running down her chin. I grab my phone and point it at her face, she opens her mouth wide and looks up at the camera with her puppy dog eyes and a mouthful of my white cum pooled on her tongue. I snap a couple pics while she poses with her mouth open, chin up, cum on her tongue, and her hands resting on her knees. She closes her mouth, swallows hard, and then opens her mouth to show me that she swallowed all of my cum. I take another pic of her empty mouth and then one of her smiling at the camera.

"I told you I swallow." She states. "Your cum tastes delicious. Thank you."

"That was so fucking hot." I say. "I was ready to dive into your pussy, but your mouth skills were amazing."

"Oh don't worry, we will get to that. You are going to fuck my pussy AND my ASS later." She grabs my dick in her hand and squeezes from the base to the tip, getting a last drop of cum up my shaft to the tip of my penis. She leans forward and with the broad flat part of her tongue, licks up the last drop of cum and makes a show of swallowing that as well.

We are both a mess. I have spit running down my cock and balls and Paige has a little cum and a lot of saliva all over the front of her body. She gets up grabbing her shorts and swallow shirt, and holds the shirt print open, "See, now you know it wasn't false advertising with my 'swallow' shirt." I snap one more picture of her smiling holding up the swallow shirt. She uses the shirt to wipe off my cock and balls, and then she wipes her chin and chest.

About a minute later Kimo knocks on the door, "time to go, I hope you kids had a fun night." "Remember, you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here." Kimo always loved that line, and then, "I'll give you guys a minute."

"Thanks Kimo." I reply

Paige just picks up her clothes, her shirt is cum soaked and ruined, her stripper shorts are soaking wet in the crotch, and even to the casual observer she looks like she just got face-fucked. She has residual cum and spit on her chin, and her makeup is ruined. I am actually pretty good, Paige wiped off my cock and balls really well, and I'll be able to make a trip to the bathroom to get any residual pussy juice off my face. I get my clothes back on, and Paige does her best to wipe her face and chest. She plans to walk straight back to the dressing room naked carrying her shoes and cum covered clothes.

As Paige walks out the door Kimo gives her a big smile and gives me a fist bump. I head to the bathroom to clean up and then to the bar to meet James. The club is closed, with only a couple patrons still heading out, and James sitting at the bar chatting with one of the Mamasans.

Paige walks into the locker room and all the strippers are back there changing into their street clothes and counting their money. She gets some glances from some of the other girls, but a stripper coming out of the VIP room looking freshly fucked wasn't an unusual occurrence at Club Foxy. The Club keeps the dressing room stocked with wet wipes and products to let the girls get cleaned up.

Paige walks up next to Storm. She is sitting on a stool in front of a row of mirrors counting a pile of cash. She has already fixed her make up and changed into a tight red mini-skirt with a tight gray tank top that has the tongue from the Rolling Stones steel wheels album cover on the front.

Storm looks Paige up and down and says, "Wow, you look like you just got face-fucked. Did you have fun girl?"

Paige leans into Storm, grabs her by the back of the head and plants a kiss right on her mouth. Storm kisses her back and as Paige pulls away she says, "Oh yeah, I had a great time."

"You look like you did, and yeah... your mouth tastes like cum." Storm replied

"Well, so does yours." Paige lied and they both laughed.

Storm looked at Paige with a coy smile and said, "Bitch, I already brushed my teeth. Which is what you should do. Hurry up and get cleaned up and cash out, the boys are waiting to take us out for an after-work cocktail." And then, "We made great money tonight, mama has a pile of cash for you at the bar."

12