Paige Turner

Story Info
Paige's new lease of life.
4.8k words
4.63
6.5k
9
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind.

This story depicts lesbian sex, it is a follow up to a request by one of my readers. I already have their feedback and hope you similarly enjoy it, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions.

----------

Since leaving teaching behind her, Paige hadn't looked back. It had been her desire to be a clothing designer way back in her student days but teaching was another aspiration; to inspire future generations and she had done so for 25 years that was until a chance meeting with her financier had led her design ideas to be elevated from her dreams to a reality. The product of her aspirations had changed over the years but with her and her husband being particularly big fans of lingerie, this had the ultimate influence that lead her down this current path.

Thanks to the steering from her mentor, come lesbian lover, the business had flourished from day one. The selling had encapsulated the uniqueness of the product and the buying public couldn't get enough of her designs. She had a fair bit of help from various quarters, chief amongst them were two of her old uni buddies, one of which was due to join her in the business once her house sale had gone through. With her being so busy, Paige was rarely at a loose end but today was one of those rare occasions. It was a Friday before a holiday and she was able to sit back and reflect having already seen to events earlier in the day. Her email inbox pinged and Paige leant forward to read the message.

It read 'Hello Mrs Fire. I don't know if you'll remember me but this is Jersey Shield, I used to be in your class way back when I was in third grade and am just about to embark on my own teaching career.' Paige could indeed remember Jersey, she had one of those with a cheerful disposition that refused to be curtailed no matter what people threw at her. The mail went on 'Having graduated with my teaching degree I'm visiting my folks in the area for the holiday period and wondered if you were free at some point to catch up and maybe answer some rookie questions.' Paige leant back in her chair and found herself reaching for her phone to give Jersey a call. Quite often over the years Paige had dished out advice to young teachers just starting out, she saw it as her role to prepare them as best she could, the profession needed new eager talent in order that the level of education would prosper.

"Hello Jersey Shield" came the sung answer once the call was connected.

'Same cheerful Jersey' was Paige's first thought. "Hello Jersey, it's Paige Fire" replied Paige trying to match the light tone, "I've just seen your email and would be delighted to meet up and share some war stories."

"Oh, that's wonderful, I can't thank you enough" gushed the younger woman.

"As it turns out I'm free this afternoon if you want to pop over to my office" Paige suggested and gave the young woman the address.

Within half an hour Jersey was signing in at reception and after a brief affectionate hug Paige escorted her visitor into her spacious office. As Jersey stepped in the tastefully decorated office, she couldn't miss the three mannequins dressed in a selection of lingerie. With a wide eyed expression, the young woman asked "So this is your new venture? I can tell by the plush offices that business is going well."

Paige smiled at the comment and replied "Yes it certainly is although the success has been on the back of a lot of help from some very close friends. It was something of a leap of faith to leave 25 years of teaching behind but it was the ideal time to follow my dream that I've hankered after since I was your age. Come and sit so you can tell my how you got on at university." The two went back and forth for a good ninety minutes and Paige regularly saw Jersey looking over at the mannequins and so the ex-teacher asked, "I take it you like our product range?"

Jersey's cheeks blushed as she confessed "You'll have to excuse my fascination but these are very beautifully arranged. I've heard the online chatter about the quality -- I did my research before contacting you -- and the customer satisfaction programme seems to be adding further to the buying experience."

Paige nodded her acknowledgement of the complements before she asked "Why thank you. We certainly try to go above and beyond. Can I ask if you are a customer of ours?"

Jersey expression was open and yet purveyed her wonderment "Oh my goodness no. Having only just graduated out of the student life I have to make do with chain store stuff. One day I hope to be in a position but I couldn't say when."

Paige stood up from her side of the desk and announced "Well today is your lucky day then. Come with me and we'll get you kitted out with something."

"Oh, I don't know if I could ever afford it" Jersey shot back immediately.

Paige had reached the opposite side of the desk and held her hand out to her ex-pupil "Oh you won't have to pay for it. I have a budget for promotion and samples and so I'll be putting the cost down as a tax deduction plus we'd be keen to hear your feedback on some new designs I've just had in. Besides you've already said what challenges you overcame at Uni and how it has galvanised you in your first footsteps in teaching and so I think you deserve a suitable reward. Now follow me and I'll give you a tour."

As they progressed through the expansive building Paige was explaining how each department worked to look after the customer. Jersey couldn't help noticing that as they went on, the departments were emptying of staff prompting her to say "I don't want to make a nuisance of myself but I can't help noticing people are leaving for the holiday. Please say if I've interrupted your own plans."

Paige turned and smiled at the younger woman waving her hand dismissively "Nonsense, my husband Jim is away on a golfing trip with his drinking buddies and I'd only be rushing off to an empty house. What about you, do you have any plans."

Jersey looked down at her feet as she mumbled "No, just home to my parents, most of those that I hung around with seemed to have left the area and so to answer your question I'll remain rivetted with as much as you can tell me. I find your story fascinating and I have to say you're very brave to take such a drastic step."

They eventually came to a door marked 'Stores' which when opened led to a cavernous area will racks filled with stock. Paige stopped Jersey and took a step back to survey the young blonde "Hmmm, I'm guessing a 34C bra?"

Jersey smiled her reply "Spot on, you certainly have a good eye."

Paige then considered the woman further rubbing her chin in contemplation "Ok next I'm going to guess a 26 waist." When Jersey gasped at how accurate her former teacher was Paige gave a small chuckle before adding "and I'm guessing you take a regular leg?"

Jersey was floored "Spot on" she replied a second later.

Paige then turned to the racks and finally asked "What's your colour preference? White, Black, Red or Cream?"

Jersey shrugged as she replied "You choose. You are the one giving it as a present."

Paige then looked thoughtful before replying "I think you'd look good in Black. What's your boyfriend's preference; we'll knock him for six with what I have in mind."

Jersey then stopped prompting Paige to turn to see what the pause was. Jersey was twiddling her hands and looking down at her feet stuttered "I... I errr... I mean errr... I don't errr..."

Paige wanted to help the young woman and so said "Don't do boys? Good, they are a distraction that you don't need at your age. Stick with girls, they are on the same intellectual scale as you and besides they make much better bed fellows."

Jersey looked shocked as she brought her hand up to her mouth. After a moments pause she asked "How did you know?"

Paige could guess what the younger woman but none the less decided to ask, "About what?"

Jersey fidgeted nervously as she replied, "About me... and... and...and girls."

Paige shrugged nonchalantly as she continued along the racks "I didn't but it is the twenty first century, what difference does it make if you partner up with another girl or a boy. The important thing is that the two of you support and nurture each other."

Jersey became curious and asked "What did you mean about making better partners? I thought you were married?"

"Oh, come on" was Paige's gasped response. Wanting to sound more worldly wise to the young woman than was the reality at her age she added "I went to Uni too, not too much has changed since my day."

As Paige stopped at the required point Jersey was seeing her ex-teacher in a different light "Mrs Fire, you rock."

Paige looked over at the younger woman with a devilish grin. Paige led the younger woman to a side room that looked like it performed a multitude of purposes. She threw the packets onto the tabletop into two piles and Jersey could see that one set was Black, the other Red. The older woman then suggested "As we're neither in a rush why don't you try them on before taking them away in case, we need a different size." Paige then turned to the door and over her shoulder said, "Give me a shout when you've got the first set on."

This was a dimension Jersey hadn't anticipated but after a short pause to consider the alternatives she stripped before debating which set to try first, assuming they were the same design, eventually she decided on the Red set and started to remove her clothing before putting the heel and toe stockings on. Next came the panties and she gave a slight gasp once she saw her reflection in the mirror; the panties were virtually transparent and left nothing to the imagination. 'A good job I shaved myself clean yesterday' were her thoughts as she went about putting the bra on. She then stood in front of the full length mirror and almost did a double take when she saw the image before, 'I look damned good. I can see why Paige said about knocking people for six, damn.'

She went over and opened the door and Paige turned and stepped inside, she arranged the young woman in a stance and stood back "Holy cow. Wow" was her initial response. While retaining the wide smile she also asked, "You like?"

Jersey was bouncing on her heels as she grinned back and after spinning around a full 360 degrees she declared "Like? They are wonderful, I can't thank you enough."

Paige stepped over to her former pupil and started to fiddle with the bra straps. Standing back, she announced "There, that's better. I haven't seen this new design on a live model before now. Do you mind if I get a few pictures?" She immediately extracted her phone and as Jersey started to fluster her nervous response Paige added "Don't worry, I'll obscure your face." This seemed to calm the younger woman slightly and so Paige stepped closer and arranged Jersey's long curled hair to partially obscure her face. "Now, look down to your right foot for me" she instructed before taking the step back and snapping some more pictures. She stepped back to the younger woman and offered up her phone screen so that she could look "See no one but us two will know this is you. I want to share these with my investor and senior people so they can see how good they look for themselves. Don't ask me why but I don't always see the full effect on a mannequin."

"I can't believe the transformation" Jersey gushed.

"And now you know why I put my heart and soul into the designs. I'm sure other companies could make more profit from designs that can be made more efficiently" Paige stated. The vision before her was really something specially, it was making her heartbeat faster seeing another young woman, so similar to one of her lesbian lovers, that she suddenly realised made her desirable. This was no longer an ex-pupil; this was a fully grown woman in her full youthful bloom that had recently confessed that she also liked women.

What the young blonde didn't know was that her tall slim ex-teacher was bi-sexual, Paige loved her husband of twenty three years and the two continued to have a very active sexx life but the times with her two lesbian lovers were so far removed from her hetro-sexual proclivities that she could easily compartmentalise the two in her head. Her husband Jim had strived to make his wife and family happy all their married life but this last year since meeting and being seduced by her investor had propelled Paige's demeanour into the stratosphere that he was simple hanging on to her coat tails enjoying her newfound vigour for life. Paige herself liked her long slender legs and flat stomach, fate had given her small booobs and she had accepted that, even relishing them when her husband - especially but her equal slim lovers - lavished them with the attention she liked.

Her nipples especially were very sensitive and they now stuck through her top prominently but if Jersey had noticed she made no outward sign of doing so. Paige walked her way around the stationery woman admiring her perfectly sized booobs, her trim stomach, her hips that flared out nicely and especially the long curvaceous legs clad in her very best stockings; 'Yes, she looks exceptionally nice. Good enough to eat even" the older woman contemplated in her head. That was the point that her pussy pulsed and she started to set her next adventure in motion.

While stood behind Jersey Paige announced "Very nice, now lets try the black set, this a more traditional design" as she unclipped the two clasps at the back of Jersey's bra. This was the point that the alarm bells should have been ringing in the younger woman's head but they stayed silent as her mind was a whirl with heady excitement. The compliments that had flowed since she saw her own reflection was making her giddy and she simply followed the older woman's lead. It never occurred to her that Paige's fingertips were grazing along her skin and making it pimple in goosebumps.

With the bra removed out of the way, the transparent lace panties were next and Paige took the longest time extracting each leg from the divine feeling silk. Rather than put the red set away in their packaging Paige told Jersey "No stay sat down" and then proceeded to work the black stockings up the younger woman's legs -- again taking an excruciatingly long time about it. "Ok stand up so we can have the panties in place" was Paige's next instruction that Jersey followed implicitly.

Once again, the fingertips gently teased their way up Jersey's legs until the elasticated waist was twanged on her hips. Paige stood up and instructed Jersey "Turn around to face the mirror."

This was when the young woman became fully aware of her situation, her old teacher was busy extracting this new bra from its packaging and would no doubt be equally touchy feely putting that on. Jersey surveyed the sight before her and was a little taken aback to realise that her own nipples were standing as proud as she had ever known; she doubted it was the temperature in the room. She remained stood still as Paige stepped behind her, only this time the bra was evidently a front fastener. As the older woman pulled the cups to her front, Jersey obediently looped her arms through the shoulder straps but the bra design ensured that Paige's hands would come in direct contact with Jersey's boobs.

And so it went that Paige deliberately cupped the younger woman's breasts as she firstly placed the cups over Jersey's booobs and then purposefully worked her hands over the delicately soft mounds the position the bra accordingly. With the fastenings in place Paige pulled her hands back but only as far as the younger woman's shoulders and peering over her right shoulder Paige asked, "And what so we make of this design?"

Jersey took another close look at the image in the mirror and stared in wonderment as she replied, "It's another beautiful design, I couldn't possibly accept both sets."

Paige fixed her expression on Jersey's mirrored face "Yes you must. Look these are new designs not yet available and we always try to get focus group feedback. You will actually be doing us a huge favour; all we ask in return is that you keep is informed over the next few weeks and months with how they feel after repeated wearing and washing."

Jersey smiled over her shoulder and said "Ok, I will if it will help you and thank you again."

Paige returned a matriarchal smile and without thinking kissed the top of Jersey's right shoulder as she responded "Thata girl." Jersey froze at the affectionate kiss and remained motionless but she saw Paige's eyes glaze over in the reflection. She could just make out her former teacher mumble "Such soft skin" as she kissed the shoulder once more but now the older woman's hands reach around the front and start to fonddle and caress Jersey's lace covered breasts. The touch was different this time, the tender teasing contact of before was replaced by a more determined purposeful caress prompting Jersey to lean her head back on to Paige's shoulder and let a low approving groan.

Paige was smiling inwardly, part of her brain was telling her that she shouldn't be seducing a young woman full step, let alone a former pupil who had come to her seeking some guidance. This message was being drowned out though by the side of her brain that was just loving having such full round breasts to play with; they sat so pertly on the young woman's chest and wouldn't need the bra for support, Paige was particularly enjoying the way that each tit flexed and morphed to how her fingers were working them. Jersey continued to luxuriate the sensations being produced inside her and her moaning continued in the same vain encouraging Paige to continue. "Oh god that feels nice" Jersey was able to mumble.

Paige intensified the kissing as she worked from the young woman's shoulder towards and up the side of her exposed neck until she could take the dainty little earlobe between her lips to suck gently on. This was the point that Paige unfastened the bra clasps and as the garment dropped discarded to the floor the older woman grasped the breasts before and clamp both nipples between her thumb and forefingers so she could tweak them mercilessly. Her own nipples were immensely sensitive and all her lovers knew this was a way of getting he pussy to go into overdrive, Paige hoped that Jersey was only halfway as sensitive.

As it turned out she was correct, Jersey regularly worked her own nipples when she was pleasuring her own pussy and having another person do exactly what she liked the most was making her own pussy twitch remorselessly. Paige's right hand left her breasts and worked down her stomach until she came to the lacy panties. The fingertips wormed into the waistband and immediately went in search of her clitoris. Finding the enflamed nub was easy and it was expertly worked between Paige's thumb and forefinger, the older woman just loved having smooth soft skin nestled against her palm. This encouraged her to seek further down and immediately found everywhere damp from Jersey's excitement, she curled her fingers and drove them deep inside the excited blonde prompting her to hiss "Oh god. Yessss."

Jersey shook and writhed in response the two fingers that continued to work away deep inside her, the way they intermittently bashed at her g-spot was making that imposing orgasm creep inexorably closer until BOOM, her climax hit and robbed her of any strength in her legs to support her as she collapsed on the floor. Paige held her tightly and followed her down while cushioning her from the worst of the impact. Jersey curled up on the carpeted floor while Paige extracted her fingers and took a cheeky lick of the secreted juices, liking the flavour tremendously. The older woman knelt down beside Jersey's head and while gently stroking the side of her former pupil's head asked in a quite but concerned voice "Are you ok?"

12