Paige Turner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jersey cast her gaze upwards at the downturned face and smiled before saying "Oh I'm better than good, my god that rocked me. I haven't reacted like that, ever" and then knelt up in front of her ex-teacher and leant forward to kiss her gently at first but they soon intensified. Paige pulled away from the kiss shortly afterwards and ducked her head down, she wanted to capture the young woman's delicate nipple between her lips so she could tweak, nip and suck on each before turning to the other. Jersey tipped her head back in reaction to the amazing sensations shooting from her breasts that seemed to be travelling around her entire being. She cradled the older woman's head to her breasts while gasping and groaning repeatedly, "Oh yess" she hissed as the next climax was blooming deep inside her.

Her fate was sealed when Paige dipped her right hand inside the waist of Jersey's panties once more and started on the young woman's clitoris once more. This next climax was hurtling her way as Paige withdrew not only her fingers but also her lips from her nipples making her gasp "No please don't stop."

Paige smiled at the younger woman's concerned face and said "Don't worry I haven't done with you yet; I just want a change of position. Go to the desk and lean over the desk pushing your peach of a butt to me." Jersey wasted no time in complying, she needed badly this next orgasm to explode as soon as possible. Paige arranged her legs so that one was straight on the floor, the other knee was placed on the office chair to the side making sure the young blonde's legs were as spread wide as would be comfortable. Paige just had chance to mutter "Now where was I?" before dipping her head down and capturing Jersey's clit between her lips and sucking on it as though her life depended on it.

"Dear god" Jersey proclaimed loudly in response to what her ex-teacher was now doing to her. The woman's fingers had worked miracles on her but her mouth was on a different level. Guessing that she was about to come, Paige laid her tongue flat against Jersey's clit and was treated to feeling the firm nub jump and twitch as she came once more. Paige spent some time lapping up the juices that had been so easy to produce and had intended to remain in this position to generate a third climax but Jersey had other ideas. As she untangled her legs and stepped back from the very experienced mouth, the young blonde leant forward to kiss Paige once more, only this time she had the added joy of sampling her own juices that seemed to spread across Paige's lower face. Jersey stood up straight and stated "I need to do you now. Why don't you strip and sit your butt on the edge of the desk.

Paige immediately understood what her ex-pupil intended followed the instruction as Jersey sat on the wheeled office chair and pulled herself forward so that she sat between the dark haired ex-teachers long slender legs which were spread as wide as she could manage. Jersey leant forward and immediately started to work her tongue around the excited pussy laid out before her; it's owner had generated a host of sensations in a short space of time and although she didn't possess too much experience, this was not her first time and she was determined to do her best to return the compliment.

Paige cradled the back of Jersey's head and cooed encouragement through out, "Oh yes, that's lovely", "You're very good at this" and the occasional "you'll have me coming in no time at this rate." Each time Jersey responded favourably to the encouragement which spurred Paige to continue in the same vein and she was rewarded some fifteen minutes later when her own climax hit. The two dressed and made their way back to Paige's office after she said, "I have some toys in my desk that I'd like to play with you." On the return journey they didn't encounter a single soul, Paige having explained "I like to let them leave early on a Friday as reward for how conscientious they are the rest of the week, plus it is the holiday weekend."

As soon as her office door was closed Paige began to strip again and dressed in just her killer heels, heel/toe stockings and suspender belt went to her side of the desk and reached down to the lowest draw. The first item that came out was a rabbit vibrator similar to one that Jersey already owned, next came a strap on harness with a pink dildo attached and finally another dildo but this time with a suction cup on it's base. What the young woman couldn't see in the draw were two further toys that Paige decided to leave alone, they were two different sized butt plugs for anal play, 'I don't want to shock the young lass too much too early on' was Paige's logic. "Get comfortable in your chair" Paige suggested as she strode back to her visitor. Jersey was then treated to twenty minutes or so of Paige using the rabbit on her ex-pupil's pussy.

Jersey wasn't allowed too much recovery time as Paige immediately stepped into the harness and with the young blonde bent over the desk, set a blistering rate of hip thrust to fuck her mushy pussy further still. In time Jersey would get her reward by returning the favour when she took a turn with the harness although this time she was sat on the visitor chair while Paige did all the work and rode her pussy enthusiastically along the length of the dildo. The young woman was proving to be a very eager lover and Paige had always wanted to enact one view but had so far eluded her. She took hold of the suction dildo, after scattering the loose papers from the desk top on to the floor and moistening the base she slammed it cup down on her desk to ensure the rubber cup was applying the maximum suction. Next Paige turned to Jersey and said, "I want to see you ride that."

This had taken an unexpected twist for Jersey but she never faltered in climbing up on the desk, straddling her hips over the cold plastic dildo and after aligning the head with her moist opening started to sink her hips down. Paige went back to her side of the desk and took a seat in her large comfortable chair with her right leg hooked of the padded arm of the chair. Jersey was then treated to the sight of her lover using her own fingers along her labia to dip deeply inside herself while Jersey rode the dildo as Paige had requested.

They concluded well into the early evening and as Paige had her house to herself, she invited Jersey to stay the night after the young blonde had rung her parents to stay she was stopping over with a friend. There wasn't a lot of sleep to be had though as the two could hardly keep their hands off the others body. Jersey especially liked it when they sank their faces in the others pussy while the other was repeating the same in the sixty-nine position. As Jersey was only in the area for the holiday the two certainly made the most of their time before Paige's husband returned from his golf trip.

Paige even went as far as to set up a meeting in the area that Jersey now lived so that Paige's other lesbian lovers, Lori and Melissa, could enjoy what Paige had taught the bubbly blonde.

12