Paige Turner - Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not gonna lie, I've kind of been hoping for this since I started escorting you at work." He waves his phone in the air. "I'll shoot Bren a quick text and tell her I'll have a story for her when I get home. She'll enjoy that."

Duncan follows Glory to her home and when they arrive Jerrod is in the front yard playing with the Turner children, three-year-old Darren, and six-month-old Paige. Glory pulls into the driveway and Duncan parks in front of their house at the curb.

"Hey Jer, remember that new CO I told you they assigned to escort me during my rounds?" She waves to Duncan, "Meet Duncan!"

Jerrod shifts his daughter to his left arm and walks to meet Duncan halfway up the lawn. Duncan notes that Jerrod seems at least 10 years older than Glory, perhaps more.

"Nice to meet you, Duncan! Glo can't seem to get you out of her head." Still holding Duncan's hand in a firm grip, he turns to Glory, "Baby girl you weren't wrong, he's definitely a very handsome and mountainous man." Duncan feels Jerrod tickling the palm of his hand with a finger. "You gonna fill me in, what's going on here?"

"Well, I just helped my protector procure a hot new dress for his wife so they can celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary on opening night at Yvette's." She says as she steps up and takes baby Paige from him.

Jerrod squeezes Duncan's hand a bit adding his left hand on top of Duncan's.

"Is that so! She's been wondering if she could interest you and your wife in a little extramarital adventure and here you're already one of us! Just outstanding!" He beams with a bright smile. Duncan makes no move to free his hand from Jerrod's grip before he speaks.

"It's always really great to meet like-minded people, exciting even." He squeezes Jerrod's hand back. "I take it you're a switch hitter, Jerrod?"

"I am very much bi-sexual. Life's a buffet and I'm hungry!" He laughs and regards Duncan for a moment, "How about you?"

"I'm flexible." He says with a wink, "I don't seek out nor am I really attracted to guys but I'm perfectly okay being sought after. Under the right circumstances I'm even okay being intimate."

Paige Turner - Origins - Meet the Families Pt2 ( Regular )

"Great! I'm so glad you guys are getting along well." Glory says, "Shall we go inside and make ourselves more comfortable? I've already called Mom; she'll be here shortly to take the kids."

"You don't waste any time do ya, Glo?" Duncan chuckles

"I do not, Duncan! Not when the alternative means missing out on getting well and truly fucked by my Big Daddy and a very hot and very big slab of a man."

"Slab of a man, am I? I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've ever been referred to like cut of meat."

"Not just any cut of meat, sir," Glory shakes her head, "A prime choice cut of meat!"

"Mom's going to be jealous as fuck you know that right Glo?" Jerrod scoffs.

"She'll be fine." She lays a hand on Duncan's arm, "You're about to meet our mom, Duncan. Just so you know, you're her type so she will be very aggressive, okay?"

"Anyone with a pulse is mom's type, Glo!" Jerrod winks at Duncan, "Mom's been living the lifestyle since well before we were born and she's still very active."

"Hey, if you haven't guessed it already, I'm down to party with a MILF or two. Brenda and I could tell you about some stories for sure! And hey, if you think it'll avoid a little stress I could take care of her first and join you guys after." Duncan grins.

"Great answer! I think we're going to be great friends! You've still got the magic eye, Glo! I like this one very much!" Jerrod beams. "Can't wait to meet your wife Duncan!"

They laugh as they enter the house and make themselves comfortable. Duncan takes a moment to shoot Brenda another text.

"You're gonna love these two SO MUCH! Jerrod's a little older than us so you'll be able to scratch that daddy itch you get so often and Glory could literally be your sister! I'm prolly gonna be staying the night here so I'll tell you all about them tomorrow night."

"Dang!" Brenda texted back. "You know what? Fuck it! I'm totally going to ask my parents to take Janie. Text me their address in case they say yes and I'll be there in a flash! So excited to meet them now."

"I just texted Brenda about you guys and she's calling her parents to see if they can take Janie. Is it alright if I send her your address in case they say yes?

"Hell yes!" Jerrod and Glory exclaim in unison.

"The more the merrier," Glory laughs.

Meanwhile Brenda is on the phone with her mother.

"Hello Mom, how are you guys doing?"

"We're doing well, dear. How are you?"

"Well, we're doing alright. In fact, can you maybe take Janie for the night? Duncan connected with a new friend at work, and I was hoping to be able to go meet up with them at their place. Duncan's already there and he's texted me a little about them. They sound exactly like our type of people. They're the first people we've met since we moved here."

"Of course, dear. Bring our Janie girl over and go have fun while you're still young. You know we're always happy to see our granddaughter."

"Thank you so much, mom! Love you lots, see you soon."

She hangs up with her mother and quickly texts Duncan the good news.

"Great news honey, I'm taking Janie over to my parent's then I'm headed straight there. I'll understand if you start without me just do me one favor okay? Go a little easy on Glory's pussy will you? Your cock might be a bit intimidating until she gets used to it."

Duncan replies with a thumb's up emoji and winky face. He puts phone away just as Glory's mom calls out from the front door.

"Hellooooo," She pauses and then in a shifty creepy kind of voice she continues, "I'm here for the children!"

"We're in here mamma, come meet a new friend!" She winks at Duncan.

"Oh boy! Here it comes!" Jerrod nearly squeals with delight.

Sandra enters the living room as Duncan and Glory both get to their feet. As Duncan approaches and offers Sandra his hand he notices where Glory gets her looks from. This woman, who appears easily twenty-eight or so years older than her, is stunning. Sandra is dressed comfortably in t-shirt and sweatpants ready to spend time with her grandchildren.

"Hello, very nice to meet you ma'am. I'm Duncan. I work with Glory at the prison."

Sandra regards him during his introduction before feigning dejection.

"So, I get to watch the kids while you two get to climb this mountain?!"

"They said you might be a bit jealous but what they didn't tell me is how beautiful you are. I see where Glory gets her looks and I hope she fully shows her appreciation to you! I'm very tempted to ditch these two with the kids and accompany you instead!" He cocks one eye suggestively.

"He's got game, Glo, that's for sure, let's see can he walk the walk to back up that talk."

Sandra leans close into Duncan and raises up on her toes and stretches her neck and chin as high as she can with an apparent desire to kiss him. Duncan happily obliges but instead of leaning to except her kiss he easily lifts her slight frame the rest of the way to meet him. Their kiss is electric. All tongues and saliva. Sandra even wraps her legs around Duncan's waist and grinds her hips into him. Jerrod and Glory watch the spectacle dumbfounded until Duncan lowers their mother to stand on her feet again. Still leaning against Duncan with arms wrapped around him she breathlessly exclaims.

"Oh my god you better be careful with my Glory, BIG man! I know her limits and I guarantee you're about to stretch them WAY more than she's used too."

"MOM!" Glory and Jerrod exclaim in unison.

"Okay, okay, I'm hear you. I'm just calling it like I see it."

She gathers Paige into her arms and herds Darren towards the door while looking Duncan up and down lustily.

"You know I have restraint issues! Especially when it comes to the BIG ones."

As she emphasizes the word BIG her hungry gaze lingers at his crotch and Duncan could swear she licked her lips. Then she looks him straight in the eye and winks.

"I'm so glad Glory found you. We'll catch up later, you and me." She shakes her head. "I don't think they realize exactly what they've gotten themselves into, Duncan. Don't go wearing them out too much, okay?"

"My wife warned me to go easy as well. Don't worry, I'll ease it into them." Duncan chuckles evilly.

As Sandra disappears out the door Jerrod speaks up.

"She's talking about your cock isn't she!" He frowns in confusion while looking Duncan up and down. "Her grinding got you going a bit huh?"

"What can I say she really knows what she's doing." Duncan said as he adjusted himself. "Glory, I wasn't kidding when I said I can see where you get your looks from. And I can totally imagine she's always been open about sexuality with you. She prolly introduced you to the lifestyle, huh? My parents weren't adventurous like that, but they did teach me that nudity is natural and not something to be ashamed of."

"She's been that way literally forever," Jerrod replied with a smile.

"Yup, that's my mom. Completely shameless. Been that way as long as I can remember." She take's Duncan by the shoulders and turns him towards a large, comfy chair. "I think it's time we got a little more comfortable don't you?"

She guides him to the chair and then slides over to a nice entertainment center while Jerrod takes to his favorite chair directly across from Duncan.

"Let's turn this up a notch or ten, little mood music." She glances at Duncan, "You aren't wrong about her being open about the lifestyle either. She has always been very open about sexuality, and she's got strong ideals about love."

"It sounds like she'll have a lot in common with Brenda then." Duncan replied. "But I'm curious, how long you guys have known each other? I mean, Jerrod, you've got what?" he paused, "A good what, ten, eleven years over Glory?" He starts loosening the laces on his boots as the room is filled with soft, rhythmic music.

Glory starts dancing sensuously as Jerrod strips naked and sits across from Duncan as Glory dances between them. Duncan noticed that for an older man Jerrod was in quite good shape. Glory's dance becomes a strip tease and Jerrod regards her with love and admiration before turning his attention back to Duncan.

"Well, I've known Sandra since I was a boy. I remember when she got pregnant with Glory. So yeah I guess you could say I've known Glory her whole life." He adopted a conspiratorial tone as he spoke and Duncan couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.

Glory scoffed and shot Jerrod a mock scornful look playfully.

"Stop making it sound all sketchy, Jer." She laughed. "Yes, he knew my mom and dad before I was born. He would help out around the house when dad was away on business."

Jerrod nodded in agreement but returned Glory's mock scornful gaze, grinning from ear to ear.

"You're no fun at all, Glo!" He laughed. "Though I suspect our story won't have as much of an impact on Duncan here as it has others."

Duncan suddenly thought he understood exactly what they were talking about but he let them continue without interrupting.

"I've lived in the house with my family forever. Glory's family is just right down the street and around the corner." He paused chuckling, "It really is amazing how much you DON'T know is going on right under your nose." He gives a playful shudder "It's so positively yummy!"

He returns to a more serious tone before continuing.

"I found out about the lifestyle when Don, Glory's father, pulled me aside out by their pool one day and asked me if I thought Sandra was attractive. I was kind of afraid he was going to be offended by my answer but I figured he'd be more so if I tried to dance around it so I just told him the truth. I thought she was gorgeous! He smiled at me and clapped his hand on my shoulder. Told me to tell her so. That she'd like to hear it." He paused as if caught up in a memory, "Then he told me that whatever happened after that was okay with him and he winked at me."

Duncan sat back in his chair satisfied that he'd figured things out on his own and he decided to chime in. Glory was still dancing and swaying dreamily to the music seemingly oblivious to the conversation.

"So you were Sandra's lover long before Glory was even conceived then, am I right? When Jerrod just nodded he continued, "Wow! That's really something. Do they still share you or is that a boundary area for you guys?"

As she dances gracefully between then Glory speak out making it clear that's she been engaged for the entirety of the exchange.

"Oh yes, we still share. Sometimes she even sleeps over."

"Oh really!" Duncan's interest piques and Glory rolls her eyes.

"It's nothing like that, you naughty boy," she clarifies. "There's nothing wrong with three naked adults sleeping in the same bed together," she pauses, "after the two women are finished sharing the man's cock over and over." She winks lustily. "It's always Mom on the right, Jerrod in the middle and me on the left."

As she spoke Duncan finished kicking off his boots and he looked up at her just as she dropped skirt to the floor, leaving her completely bottomless. His eyes fell on her tight-fitting blouse and remembered all too well what it was hiding.

"Do you guys have any ground rules I need to be aware of besides the obvious, stay civil and respectful, consent and all that?" Duncan said evenly.

Glory slides over to him as she removes her blouse and flings it over his head with a playful giggle.

"That's about it. We're pretty easy going really. Just enjoy yourself, be open, authentic. Above all don't hesitate to speak up if you begin feeling uncomfortable or overwhelmed." She answered coolly with care and compassion as she sat down next to him. "We're here to play and fun and that's much easier to do if everyone feels safe and seen."

"You sound JUST like Brenda right now!" he exclaims. "We have so much in common I really believe this was meant to be." He pauses with a chuckle, "Now I'M sounding just like Brenda."

She reaches down to gently take his cock in the hand and then makes eye contact with him.

"May I please take care of this for you, Sir? She blinks innocently. "It's already so big I wonder if he can grow bigger still."

He moans his approval and Jerrod smiles broadly from across the room.

"Awesome! Now the boring stuff is outta the way we can finally have fun," he continues, "be right back, gonna grab a pitcher of ice water I have a feeling we're going to need lots of hydration!" He shouts gleefully.

Glory wiggles her bottom on next to Duncan as she starts stroking his cock soft and slow.

"Oh wow! Your hand feels really nice." He settles into the chair's cushions to give her better access.

As Duncan hardened in her hand Glory stopped stroking, slid her bottom off the chair and went to her knees in front of him.

"I wanna make you hard with my mouth," she says with hunger.

She leans forward and kisses the tip before swirling her tongue around his glans mixing saliva with pre-cum. When she first takes him into her mouth she wonders if cocks this size is where the term giving head actually came from because she doubted she'd be able to get much more than that down her throat. Not for lack of effort she determined. She was sure Brenda would be able to give her some pointers at some point. Suddenly she remembered the last thing she heard was that Brenda was going to try and have her parent's take Jane so she could join them but Duncan hadn't mentioned anything beyond that. Brenda could show up any time now and Glory was determined to impress the woman with how well she was able to take care of her man for her.

When Jerrod returned with a tray carrying a pitcher of ice water and three glasses he was greeted by the sight of his stunning wife trying valiantly to take Duncan's massive erection as far down her throat as she could.

"Don't hurt yourself, Dear." He said with a hint of awe in his voice. "My god Sandra was right. He's HUGE." He licked at his own lips subconsciously as he put the tray down on a table. He crossed over to stand beside them as Glory worked at Duncan's cock. He placed a hand on Duncan's shoulder to get his attention. "Would you mind if we shared that?

"I'm fine with that but you'll have to clear it with Glory. She seems really into it right now." He moans as his cock touches the back of her throat again.

Jerrod squeezes his should as he drops to his knees next to his wife.

"Baby?" He whispers. "Wanna share?"

She pulls Duncan out of her mouth with a sloppy slurp.

"Ohhh baby, sure!"

She passes Duncan's to cock to her husband and he wraps his strong hands around the shaft causing Duncan to moan and stir. Glory watches intently, her eyes sparkling, as she watches her husband go to work. It was obvious she enjoyed watching her man suck cock. Jerrod sucks Duncan's balls into his mouth and then licks the entire length of the shaft, at least 10 inches by his estimate, before swirling his tongue around the head and engulfing the giant member into his mouth. He easily takes the monster a little more than halfway down his throat where he holds it feeling the cock throb in his throat. Glory marvels at her husband wishing she could have done the same. Jerrod begin blowing Duncan with confident and hungry strokes taking his cock deeper with each one until finally he feels his nose touching Duncan's pubic hair. Satisfied he pulls off and hands the member back to his wife.

"My god man!" Duncan exclaims. "You're the best fucking cuck sucker!" He shudders while Glory takes him as deep as she can, which is only a little less than halfway down her tiny throat. "Only Brenda's ever been able to do that and only after she's really gotten into it."

"What can I say, bro? I love sex. Sucking, fucking, eating, and licking. Even petting and cuddling. I don't want to limit the experiences I have to one sex or the other." He pauses looking down at his wife. "Oh look she's nearly gotten it halfway down." He places a gently hand on the back of her head. "That's right, Dear. Just relax and allow your throat to open naturally. Allow your salvia to flow and lubricate so his penis can slide in and out freely" He coaches.

Duncan stares down blissfully aware he's never experienced anything like this before. A husband and wife sharing his cock. Never mind the husband coaching his wife to better technique. A sudden knock at the door shook them back to reality.

"Oh shit!" Duncan exclaimed. "I completely forgot!" Duncan laughed. "Remember I told you that Brenda was going to see if her parents could take Janie? Well, they accepted. That must be her now!"

Glory pulls his cock from her mouth, a thick string of drool connecting her mouth and his cock. When she jumps to her feet to let Brenda in she squeals with utter glee and the drool finally breaks, oozing down her chin and between her breasts.

"You think Brenda will mind being accosted by an overly excited and super horny naked girl right off the bat?" Jerrod chuckled.

"Not at all, in fact I'm betting she'll be absolutely into it."

They hear the front door open followed by Glory's voice.

"Hi! You must be Brenda! I'm so happy to meet y..."

Her last word is cut off and followed shortly after by her soft moan.

"Oh my!" She gasped.

"That sounds about right." Duncan muses.

"What? What happened?" Jerrod queries.

"Just wait for it." Duncan smiles.

They listen until they hear the very distinctive sound of Glory moaning through ragged, heavy breaths.

"My god, Bren, your so fucking good at that! Aahuh Aahuh Aahuh, Mmmm, God yes! Right there! Don't fucking stop! Holy shit!

"They couldn't even make it back inside?" Jerrod smiled.