Paige Turner - Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my Brenda. I wondered what she'd do when Glory answered the door naked smelling of sex. Why don't you go take a look and introduce yourself. If I know my wife she's on her knees giving Glory the best head she's ever had. Brenda loves eating pussy." Duncan beams as Glory's moans reach a crescendo.

Jerrod gets to his feet to go and take a look and to his shock he sees Brenda on her knees, half in and half out of the open front door. Glory has her left foot lifted up and planted on the door frame and she's bracing herself with one hand on the doorknob and the other clasping the back of Brenda's head who is indeed greedily eating Glory's pussy right there in full view of the neighborhood.

He had no hope of closing the door the way the women were positioned, and he didn't dare try anyway. For him to interrupt Glory this close to an obviously mind-blowing orgasm would be a sin of unforgiveable magnitude. So, he did the only thing he could think of. He moved up behind Glory and leaned her back into him so she could relax in his support. Glory let go of the doorknob and reached behind her to take hold of her husband's erection. Still holding Brenda's face to her pussy with all of her strength her moaning became animalistic, guttural, her breath ragged.

"AAHUH... AAHUH... AAHUH... oh yes! Oh fuck, YES! You're gonna make me cum, I'm gonna cum! Aahuh, AAHUH... AAHUH... AAAH... I'M CUMMING! AAAAAH AAAAAHAAHAAHAAAAAA!" Glory was screaming in pleasure, and she didn't care if the entire world was watching.

As Glory's climax began to abate she could barely stand even with Jerrod supporting her. Her speech was broken and breathless as she rode out the fading orgasm.

"Please... huff huff... Bren... huff huff huff... come inside... huff huff... and close the... huff... door." She pauses to take a deep shuddering breath before continuing. "I think we've... huff... given the neighbors enough... huff huff... of a show for now."

"I'm so sorry!" Brenda gasped catching her own breath. "I couldn't fucking help myself. This gorgeous creature answered the door in all her glory, pardon the pun, and I just had to go for it.

"I'm so glad... huff... you did, Bren!" Glory said finally seeming to get her breath under control.

"We'll have to charge admission next time." Brenda laughs.

As she picks herself up Brenda leans out the door to look around and sure enough she sees a gathering of neighbors forming in a yard across the street no doubt drawn by Glory's screaming. They were pointing and chattering away excitedly until one of them noticed her looking and quickly pocketed his cell phone which he had obviously been using to record the action.

"Well, we certainly attracted quite a bit of attention and I'm pretty sure at least one of our fans made a recording of it."

"Oh great!" Glory groaned.

"I'll take care of it, sugar, back in a bit."

As Glory stepped outside leaving the door open. Duncan finally decided to come see what was going on and instantly put two and two together when he saw Jerrod supporting an exhausted and still quivering Glory. He laughs derisively.

"And she told ME to go easy and poor Glory's pussy. Wait, where's she going, now?"

"Oh, it seems they put on quite the show for our adoring neighbors and at least one of them made a recording. She said she'd handle it." Jerrod explained.

"Oh, this should be good." Duncan leaned up against the door frame watching his wife walk confidently towards the gathering of the neighbors. "Not gonna lie. I hope she gets a copy of the video." He chuckles. "I bet it's hot as fuck."

"I hadn't thought of that!" Jerrod replied. "Think she'll think to do that?"

"I wouldn't be at all surprised."

When they realized that Brenda was walking towards them the gathered neighbors seemed to become nervous. Probably because they hadn't expected the women they just witnessed eating their neighbor's pussy right in her open doorway to approach them. Some of them started to turn and walk away but Brenda wasn't having that.

"WAIT! Please wait!" She called "Just give me a couple minutes and hear me out, okay?"

******To Be Continued******

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Working at an swinger resort Pt. 01 I worked at an exclusive swinger resort on Ibiza.in Group Sex
Milked by Doreen's Coffee Group A CFNM story about a young man milked by older women.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Sexy, Safe Space A young female exhibitionist encounters a mature voyeur.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Barbara's Exposure After unintentional exposure, Barbara's reaction surprises.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Come Down My Throat Wife Tells Hubby's Buddy, Come Down My Throat.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories