Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KOTK
KOTK
15 Followers

"Ma'am I'm very eager to know about what's so important that you called me here?"

"Mr. Anderson a few days ago we had a test in our class. The test wasn't that hard, but Sue did miserably on it. I first thought it was maybe because of fatigue; she did the same mistakes a few days later. Sue is no doubt a bright student, but this sudden downfall worried me. One day after school I asked her what was wrong. She cried and told me everything about the problems in your house. Mr. Anderson the same thing is happening with your son, Billy. That's the reason I wanted to meet you in person."

"I don't know what to say Ma'am. I'm really shocked, I never knew this would affect them so badly." Bill said sadly.

"Feel free to call me Maria. My students call me ma'am." Maria said smiling her beautiful smile.

"Ok Maria, but call me Bill." Bill replied heartily.

"Sue has told me the problems: that you and your wife are not on talking terms, were on your way to divorce, and that you have not forgiven your wife. She didn't tell me the reason behind it. Is it so bad that you can't forgive your wife?"

"You don't know what she did. It was very painful. Every time I remember it, it bring backs the pain." Bill said looking down at his empty cup.

"You know if you share your happiness it spreads and if you share your sorrow it gets less."

Bill wondered whether he should trust her and tell her everything. Finally he gave up and poured his heart out. He told everything to this stranger whom he met only a few minutes ago. After he finished, he felt good. All the pain he had kept bottled inside started to fade. He watched this beautiful woman who was listening to his sad story. He watched her beautiful face, tiny nose, and her beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry for you Bill. You really went through a lot." Maria said removing her glasses and wiping it with her napkin. "Anyways, I have a class now so I should keep moving. It was nice to meet you Bill."

"Same here Maria." Bill said raising his hand for a handshake.

"This is my mobile number, feel free to call me anytime you need help." Maria said handing Bill her card.

Bill went home very satisfied. He felt very good today. Was it because of Maria or because he had poured out everything? He saw once again her card and kept it safely in his wallet.

Ellen thought today she would definitely convince Janet to let her work. She planned the things she was going to tell her mother, took a deep sigh and entered Janet's room. Janet was reading.

"Mom I want to talk to you."

"Yes?"

"Mom, I really want to work and help you. NO, no wait, just listen to me first. There's a small hotel near our school it's called "Chit Chat". It's owned by Mr. and Mrs. Jacobs. They are in their early sixties. We often hang out there. They know me very well. You know I'm good in math and counting so they want me to stay behind the counter and check their receipts and cash. They think someone at the hotel is manipulating the books. The job is for three hours on weekdays and 1pm to 8pm on weekends. They offered me $8.50 and hour. Please mom, let me help. I want to share the responsibility."

"Come and sit here. I can see my little girl is all grown up. Ok, I'm fine with you working. I'm really proud of you." Janet said, kissing her daughter's forehead.

Days turned into weeks. Janet and Ellen worked and soon they both were financially stable. They never missed Jim. Janet wanted to confront Pam, but she wanted to confront both Jim and Pam together. The divorce papers were ready. She did contact the Ramada Inn many times, but never came to know where Jim had vanished. Janet contacted everyone who knew Jim, but no luck.

A friendship between Maria and Bill grew day by day. Maria helped Sue in her studies. Bill and Maria even started going out for dinner but on a few occasions. Both liked each other's company. Maria was a good woman. Bill as usual, sober and calm. Bill started to like her. Maria was 38, single, she did have a boyfriend but he left her for someone else. Maria liked Bill, but she knew what was happening in his life.

Ellen and Janet were happy.

Bill enjoyed Maria's company and his pain faded away, but in between all this, someone was dying a little inside each day. Pam was sulking very badly. She stayed at home and didn't go out at all. She didn't want to come face to face with Janet. She missed Bill. He treated her like a complete stranger. She knew Bill was going on dates with women called Maria. Sue always talked about Maria, how good and supportive she was. She wanted to break free from her current predicament. She wanted Bill to talk to her and accept her. She decided when Bill came back; today she'd break the ice.

Bill returned home after meeting Maria. Pam was seated on a chair staring at the door. The moment Bill came in, she jumped and went over where he stood.

"We need to talk Bill. I can't live life like that."

"Talk, what for?" Bill asked rising his hands in air.

"I want to confess everything, please listens to me. Talk with me, scream at me. If you want, hit me." Pam said bowing her head down.

"You know I won't hit you, Pam. If you want to confess, fine, but don't you think someone is also liable to hear your confession?"

Pam just stared at Bill blankly, who was the other person?

"I'm talking about Janet. She wanted to confront you, but I told her to wait for Jim's return. Jim, I don't think, will show his face. Tomorrow we are going to Janet's house for your confession. I'm tired now and going to sleep." Bill went in his bedroom without turning back.

Pam just stared at the closed door. She thought if this is what he wants, she'd give it to him. She wasn't prepared to face Janet, but how much before she'drun away from her? She quietly went in her room and prepared herself for the big day. The next day Bill and Pam were ready to meet Janet. Bill phoned Janet in advance and asked her to stay home. When they arrived Janet was shocked to see Pam.

"Well, well, looks who's here, former good friend." Janet said with all her hatred.

"Pam wants to say something. Can we come in?" Bill asked.

"Sure, what does my former friend have to say? I'm eager to listen. Please have a seat."

"Janet, I'm really sorry. I never thought this would go the way things went. I beg you, please forgive me." Pam said with tears dripping down her cheeks.

"Today I want to know everything from you. When did your affair start? How many times did you both cheat on us? Why did you run away? Everything!" Janet was screaming at Pam.

"Alright, I'll tell you everything. I don't know exactly when it began, but it was innocent at the begging. Jim always said how beautiful I was, that I was hotter than you. He liked the way I dressed. I took it as a compliment in the beginning, but soon he started to get serious. Once, he said he would have been lucky if I was his wife. Soon he started touching me. I know he's aggressive. I always wondered how he was in bed. Believe me, I never wanted to sleep with him until that day. I was alone at home; he came over and was all over me. He tore my clothes off and that's the first time we had sex. It was different with him. The animal lust, the aggression. I liked it. Soon we started doing it whenever we got the chance. Soon we both were in love. He knew you both would come to know about it. Jim then came up with the idea of swapping. He told me he could convince you easily, but Bill was the real problem. He asked me to push Bill into swapping. Like a puppet, I was following his orders."

"We did it once, but Bill refused to do it again and you refused too. We were deep in love. He said he wanted to marry. I was blindly in love with Jim. I followed every step of his without realizing the consequence. We ran away and the rest, you know all." Pam said with her head bowed down.

"I never thought you were such a selfish bitch." Janet hissed.

"Just tell me one thing Pam. In this entire affair, why you didn't think about Sue and Billy once?" Bill asked looking down at Pam.

"I'm sorry Bill; I was blindly in love with Jim." Pam said very lightly almost whispering.

"I pity you Pam. My husband kicked you on your ass and you landed back in your house. You should be thankful to Bill that he allowed you to stay this long, after what you did." Janet said without any mercy. Pam fell down from her chair onto the floor. She cried loudly.

"What I wanted to know, I got. You may go now. Your husband and your kids are always welcome in my house, but I don't want to see your face again. You are forgiven for your sin." Janet said and went in her room to get ready for work.

Pam got up slowly and followed Bill to their house. Pam wanted Bill to forgive her and accept her again. "Bill I want your forgiveness. I want you back. I want to be your wife again. Please forgive me for my mistake. I'll do anything to correct my mistake."

"It wasn't a mistake. It was a sin. There is no way you can correct your mistake. I'm forgiving you, but I can't accept you. It always brings back the pain you gave whenever I see you. I'm sorry, I'm helpless." With that Bill went in his office. Pam sat in her chair and cried out loudly, realizing what she had done.

Time went quickly. Pam was miserable, but Sue and Billy were there for her. Bill got friendlier with Maria and they even started kissing. Ellen and Janet were doing fine. Both were happy in their respective jobs. Ellen kept her word to earn and learn. Janet didn't date anyone. She was asked, but she refused politely. Life was good, until Jim returned.

It was Sunday when Jim returned without any notice. He was drunk and his mood was worse. He came in a Jeep full of dust. He came in through the front of his house and screamed Pam's name. Janet and Ellen heard him. Bill was watching TV when he heard Jim screaming. He waited until this day and he knew today was the day. The moment Pam heard Jim she was scared. Bill went out first. Jim saw him and started berating him. Janet and Ellen came out to see what was going on. Bill stepped down and went where Jim stood.

"Ellen take your mother inside." Bill said pointing towards the door.

"Look's like you ate too much dust." Bill said looking at his Jeep.

"It's because of you, you son of a bitch. You took away my Pam from me. I lost my job. I had nowhere to go. It's all because of you, Bill." Jim said with all his hatred.

"No Jim, it's your own deeds that made you like this. I didn't do anything." Bill replied calmly.

"I'll show you my deeds." Jim said removing an iron rod from his trunk. Pam came out and stood watching Jim in horror. Jim made his advance and tried to hit Bill with the rod, but he was drunk so he wasn't that quick. Bill moved aside and punched Jim in his ribs.

"Remember Jim, I promised you when you'dcome in front of me that I'd teach you a lesson? Today is the day." Bill said giving him another punch in his ribs.

Janet and Ellen were watching from their window. Janet asked Ellen to call the police. Sue and Billy came out and stood next to Pam.

Bill gave Jim blow after blow. Jim did manage to hit back at Bill, but Bill was in a rage. He was like an unleashed animal. He just erupted like a volcano and trashed Jim. Jim was completely knocked out by Bill. Pam stood there crying. Janet saw everything, she didn't cry, but she was happy. Jim deserved this. Finally, Bill gave him a few more blows and stood there looking down at Jim. His mouth and nose were bleeding. Bill wanted to hit him more, but felt pity for him. He turned around and walked to where Pam stood. His back was facing Jim.

"I waited for this day. I promised him. If you want to go with him, I won't stop you." Bill said looking in Pam's eyes. Suddenly Pam looked horrified. Bill was about to turn when Pam pushed him aside. Jim had a gun in his hand; he shot two rounds that pierced Pam. Bill looked surprised. Pam fell down on the ground. Jim dropped his gun from his hand realizing what he had done. Sue and Billy ran towards their mother. Bill ran and let Pam rest her head in his lap. Janet and Ellen came running out and all surrounded Pam.

"Someone call the ambulance." Bill shouted. "Why, why you did this? Why did you save my life?" Bill asked hugging Pam close to him.

"It's the only way I can correct my mistake. I'm sorry. The kids need you. I was selfish, I deserve this. Take care Bill, and take care of the kids." Pam said taking her last breath. Pam died in Bill arms. While she was alive she didn't get a place in his heart because of her cheating, but by saving his life, she died in his arms. Police arrived and arrested Jim. He looked down at Pam's dead body and cried.

Epilogue

Jim went to trial. He was sent for life imprisonment. Bill and Janet testified against him. He had a gun so the murder was premeditated. Janet also got a divorce from Jim. She got the house and custody of Ellen. Whatever money was in the account was given to her.

Sue and Billy were in a deep sorrow. Maria Williams was always there for them. She helped them cope with the loss of their mother. Bill was sulking, but Maria helped him too. It took months for the Anderson family to get back to normal. Bill asked Maria to move in with them. Sue and Billy were more then happy to be with her. Bill, with Sue and Billy's consent, asked Maria to marry him. She accepted his proposal and soon they were Mr. and Mrs. Anderson.

Years passed by quickly. All the kids were now grown up and were graduated. After graduation Ellen took higher studies and was on her way to become a charted accountant. Janet never married again. She did get proposals, but she refused. She was happy with Ellen. Maria and Bill were blessed with a girl. Maria named her Pam. Bill was very happy. Whenever he saw his daughter's face, it brought a smile and happiness but no pain.

KOTK
KOTK
15 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
56 Comments
JusteenKJusteenK4 months ago

Execrable in every way.

Alvares1414Alvares141410 months ago

I couldn't find the original either (as with all the other commenters below), and I agree with 26thNC that it must be awful. I also agree with wistful_of_oz in that I couldn't get into it. And I read it to the very end, hoping to try

This story is basically Pam. Just plain crap all round

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Damn! I finally figured out who wrote all those 1960s Spaghetti Westerns!

"Bill! I promised to give it to you good if you appeared again! Today is certifiably that day!"

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Couldn’t find

I couldn’t find the original, but based on this it must have been awful.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Original story not available

Liked your finish to a story but when I tried to find the original it is not there. However, I got the jist of what had happened and thought you wrote well.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Now It Ends She pushed me too far and I had to leave.in Loving Wives
Words Can you destroy a betrayer with just words?in Loving Wives
The Middle Case A cheating wife, a best friend.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Betrayed What do you do when your life no longer wants you?in Loving Wives
More Stories