Pain of the Goblin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Stephanie pulled me out of the toilet and ordered me to lie on my side on the bathroom tile.

My cock was rock hard throughout all of this, and Stephanie stepped on it. Ohhh! The pain was just unbelievable, and as her heel ground the glans of my penis into the tile I screamed and cried.

"Now are you going to lick out the toilet, or am I going to cut your dick off?" Stephanie asked with gritted teeth.

In the end, it didn't taste all that bad. I think Travis ate French Fries for lunch yesterday!

Steph got the cane and began whacking me as she gave further instructions on cleaning the bathroom.

"Now WHACK WHACK spray the shower, yes and scrub the tub HWACK WHACK WHACK! That's not clean enough, darling scrub harder, do I have to hit your balls? WHACK WHACK SMACK!

Now we're going to clean the mirror, the light fixtures...you seem like you're slacking, Goblin!"

All in all, it was quite a day! When everything was finished, Stephanie marveled at the beauty of the clean house, and stuck her tongue down my throat. Then we made love!

But of course, I still wasn't allowed to cum...and that's hard, guys!

Try not cumming when you're pushing your dick (denied 3 months) in a tight little pussy like Miss Stephanie's!

She left, and I took a cold shower, and tried not to touch myself.

11/4/05

"You know I don't like those kinds of jokes, Goblin." Stephanie said, looking at me severely. "It's degrading to women, and offends guys sometimes as well." I looked nervously at our friends, Adam and Martha and Derrick and Jolene.

Yes, last night Steph acted up again.

I had so hoped that we'd have a nice dinner with our friends, and she could just be a normal girlfriend, and not humiliate me as she'd done on so many occasions. I'd warned Steph that these were vanilla people and that I couldn't get exposed, but there was so little hope.

Stephanie had spend most of the afternoon teasing me, milking my cock slowly and joking about how she'd like me to serve our friends their drinks while dressed in a pink tutu.

Oh, and as I gasped, praying that she might let me cum (no such luck) I thought, certainly she's not going to act up this time.

But with Stephanie you never know!

Once at a picnic at my church, she gathered a jar of crickets, wasps, bumblebees and a garter snake or two, and she forced me to put my dick in it in front of everyone, I cried and screamed and it was quite a horrible situation!

Another time, we were on vacation, and Stephanie stripped me naked and tied me to a chair in the hotel room, and went for a walk.

The maid came in to clean, and Steph had left a HUGE tip for her, and so she made amused conversation with the blindfolded, bound, nude man cowering in the corner! And that was at the Mayflower Hotel!

But tonight she'd PROMISED...

Oh my God, I thought, as I watched Stephanie stand up from where she'd been sitting on my love seat, entertaining our friends, to go and get the cane from behind the piano.

"No, honey, please, our friends don't have to know about..."

"I'm sick of your attitude, and your filthy mouth!" Stephanie said loudly, and she clicked her heel.

"Take off your clothes now." Martha gasped, and almost dropped her Cosmopolitan.

"Look, um, Steph, we can come back later." Jonathan protested, but it was too late.

"Please, darling...lets do this anther time...she's just kidding." I looked at our friends with panic in my eyes.

But she was implacable.

She tossed her gorgeous raven hair, and bent the cruel rattan cane. "Goblin, you don't know what I'm going to do if you are going to be more disobedient.

You said recently that you wanted to be more obedient, and by God, you're going to learn how!"

Jolene chortled, and Adam looked at me in astonishment.

My lower lip trembling, I stripped naked in front of all these people who knew me--Adam was my racquetball partner and a fellow Rotarian, Jolene was a fellow broker in my office, and oh, the humiliation.

But what could I do?

After I'd removed my clothes and folded them carefully, I stood in front of Stephanie and my friends, stark naked.

My cock, of course, hardened immediately. Martha looked at it with a repulsed look like I've never seen.

"Isn't he revolting?"

Stephanie asked, and lightly hit my right nipple with the tip of the cane.

"Check out that pot-belly, girls. Think, Gobby, you'll never see these people naked. but they've now seen you in the nude, like you're a child whose humility is irrelevant. It's funny in a way." Steph laughed, and to my horror, Jolene and Adam giggled as well.

"Look at this dick of yours...it's erect!"

Steph looked at my hard cock, as did everyone else in the room. I was blushing terribly.

"I want you to lose your erection before I punish you, or I'm going to make you lose it!"

Steph tapped her cane in her lovely palm. I tried to think of baseball scores, changing a tire, one of my uglier mother-in laws, but it stayed stiff.

The humiliation was exciting me, and also, Stephanie is so beautiful! Staring at her always made me so enthralled!

Steph was wearing a tangerine colored velvet tube top with one of my Brooks Brothers blue shirts over it, but opened.

Her "peanuts" poked through the top evidently. She tapped her cane against her short pleated skirt, and smiled at me.

"Can't you get your mind off of sex at all? What is it, do you wish Marsha here would fuck you? Or Jolene?"

"It's Martha." Martha volunteered shyly.

My God, I thought, standing there with my dick swinging. Steph barely knows these people, they've been friends of mine for five years or more. How can she do this to me?

Steph got up close to me, and looked at my cock critically. "It's not a big dick,but it's certainly offensive.

Well, I guess I'll have to calm it down then." Stephanie smiled sweetly at me. "Now put your arms behind your back like I've trained you.

"Like I've trained you." Adam whispered to Jonathan derisively.

My friends were making fun of me! I blushed harder, and put my hands behind my back, and grasped one wrist with the other hand. "Good boy." Steph said pleasantly.

"Now I'll get you to calm down!"

Steph called out, and raised the cane over my dick. WHACK! The cane came down hard on my glans and I screamed, but I didn't let go of my wrist, I just bent over, gasping.

"All right, stand up, let's see..did it calm down?"

Steph said, examining it. My cock was still half-hard, but she began toying with it, rubbing her finger on the underside, and of course, the soft thumb with the long manicured magenta nail got my dick nice and hard again.

Part of the problem, of course, is that I haven't cum since the 6th of July.

It's especially hard when you think about the fact that I am forced to keep my hands off of my dick by my own volition, and God, watching the hot girls in the street, rubbing up against the secretaries in my office.

Unfortunately I live near a junior college, where young women in tube tops and jean shorts are always coming and going. So I'm always in a state of horniness.

Stephanie always wears hot clothes whenever she's around me, or really cute lingerie. Stephanie comes over two or three times a week, and when she's not punishing me, she's teasing me, tying me to beds, hassocks, kitchen tables, etc. and stroking and pulling my dick for hours.

She also calls me during the day and gets me to go in the bathroom and jerk my dick on and off while thinking of her, and that's so difficult.

So my balls are always quite full! And my poor dick has constant stimulation because I am only allowed to wear silk shorts and they are so smooth.

"Well, apparently your dick isn't getting the message."

Steph said with a rueful smile. "It needs more training, nest ce pas?" WHACK WHACK

The next two lashes with the cane caused me to let go of my wrist and grab my dick and fall on the floor, gasping. "Oh dear...did you make a messie?" Steph looked down, and Jolene and Adam gasped. I had peed on the rug!

This was because of Steph's bladder training.

You see, often when Stephanie is in my house, I am not allowed to use the bathroom. I have to hold all the pee and poop in for hours, and beg her, sometimes bribing her with cash to get her to let me go to the bathroom.

Once I was writing "I will not serve Stephanie cold coffee" 5,000 times, and was not allowed to get up until I finished, and I had to shit all over my chair!

Steph took me out in the yard that night and hosed me off, laughing.

The worst times were when Stephanie would order me to not go to the bathroom all day, and I had to go to WORK.

Steph would often accompany me, reading her old-fashioned Booth Tarkington novels while sitting in the office, and she'd watch me squirm uncomfortably as I worked at my desk.

Whenever I went to the lavatory to wash my hands, Steph would time me, and often pull my dick out and hold it, to see if I'd emptied it...

Yes, this was awful...and more than once I'd peed my pants there in the office, and then of course Steph had caned me, and pointed out my urination to my employees!

Now, Steph looked at the mess on the floor. I hoped she wouldn't order me to lick it up...and she didn't, but she slammed the cane repeatedly on my shoulders until I stood up.

"Now go get a towel, and finish doing your bathroom duty in the bathroom." Oh God Bless! I got to pee and poop, and then ran back into the living room to clean up my pee, my friends holding their noses somewhat disgustedly.

"So now your erection is gone, thank God, and we can move on with your punishment, Goblin"

Steph noted, and indeed, I had little interest in getting excited again!

"Now step over here and bend over the piano bench. NOW" Steph ordered. I bit my lip and tears came into my eyes, but I obeyed, bending my naked body over the chilly wood of the bench.

I did notice the contemptuous looks on the faces of Martha, Adam and Jolene.

Jonathan just looked fascinated. Stephanie bent her cane again and smiled at the guests.

"You see, if Gobby wants to act like a child, it's incumbent upon me to treat him like one.

And jokes like the one he told aren't even funny...just stupid." Stephanie raised her cane and brought it down hard against my bare bottom.

WHACK! The slash was incredibly painful, as my ass has just been getting over the savaging it had during our "housecleaning" a few days ago.

Oh, God, there's her arm again WHACK! WHACK! As the cane made a cruel connection with my bare bottom, I felt my crotch bouncing cruelly into the piano bench, and I was worried I might get a black-painted splinter in my dick or stomach.

WHACK! I gritted my teeth. WHACK WHACK! I closed my eyes.

I made up my mind I wasn't going to cry no matter what, but oh, it hurt. Stephanie smiled and winked at Adam. "

The Goblin never learns. but I keep teaching him!" Stephanie lifted the cane again and landed it right on the sensitive spot where my thighs meet my buttocks. WHACK! I screamed, and then began to weep loudly.

"Crybaby, isn't he?" Stephanie asked in a friendly way. "But he can't keep from telling offensive stories. It's a real problem."

Stephanie lifted the cane again and slapped it across my thighs, my calves and up towards my buttocks again and I sobbed and sobbed.

Finally, she got me to stand up in front of the group again, tears coursing down my cheeks. "Now why don't you apologize for telling those filthy jokes, honey." Steph smiled, and bent her cane again.

I bit my lip, standing in the nude in front of my friends. My cock was starting to get excited again, but the rest of me was mortified.

Wanting to die, seeing the contemptuous, horrified looks of Adam, Martha, and Jolene, and the hypnotized gaze of Jonathan, I blushed and said.

"Sorry I told the uh, off-color joke." It was more of a mumble, but it was truly the best I could do.

"Hey man, um that's cool"

Adam tried to smile, and it looked like he wanted to drag Martha out of there, and Jolene was just weirded out. I hoped this would be good enough for my Electric Stephanie.

WHACK! I felt Steph's cane lash my buttocks and I bounced and roared.

"That was pitiful. Try to show what a pathetic little slave you really are...something along the lines of, 'I am not manly enough to tell such jokes, and I want to be forgiven for trying to be so macho'

Can you do that, or must we put you have to go across the piano bench again."

I burst into angry tears.

This was outrageous.

I knew Steph wasn't really upset about the jokes, she'd been telling even more of them than myself. Filthy jokes that girl knows. I should've known that she just wanted my friends to see me as the pitiful creature that I was--and I could see Adam's dumbfounded stare as he saw hot pink polish on my toenails from the last time Stephanie had me go in drag and hang out on the town.

Oh, wasn't that horrible...sucking off all those soldiers in the men's restroom at Badlands in D.C.

And then Steph had given me a vicious tawse whipping because I'd gotten runs in my stockings from kneeling on the wet tile floor of the Badlands restroom.

I remember breaking a heel walking home in the rain and how Steph made me take it in my mouth and fellate it. Oh she was so cruel to me that night.

But now it was even worse! She just didn't think I was enough of a big boy to enjoy telling jokes and being a regular person.

But I knew I didn't want to go over the piano bench again. Steph whacked me on the butt again. "Now tell them that you are a pitiful little boy who will only tell knock-knock jokes from now on."

I tried to open my mouth to say this, and I couldn't. I just couldn't. I did four years in the Marines, with another eight in NROTC, it wasn't going to happen. I bit my lip, and Stephanie tapped her foot.

"Well, apparently you just haven't gotten enough of a lesson in obedience yet." Jolene jumped up. "No, please, it's okay, Stephanie.

Let's just let it go, and let Goblin put his clothes on, I mean, he's naked in front of his friends, he's covered with welts, let him get dressed and then we'll just relax, and no more jokes."

It was evident that Jolene thought she was negotiating with a madwoman. Steph snorted.

"No, no, Jolene. Gobby's lost his clothing privileges for the night. We're going to socialize till eleven or twelve tonight--the night's young! But after I've finished punishing Filthy-mouth here, he's going to spend the rest of the evening with his nose in that corner"

Steph pointed a magenta nail to the corner of the living room, and my heart sank.

I couldn't imagine it, ruining my nice evening with my friends by facing the lonely corner, and feeling embarrassed as my butt was on display for the rest of the night. I'd spent so many hours standing in various corners of my house, and Stephanie's apartment, and sometimes for HOURS.

Needing to pee, wanting to shit, and my legs feeling like I had ten pound weights attached to them. Why couldn't she let it go now? But I could see the glint in Steph's eye. She really wanted to cause me some pain now!

"Across the piano bench again, honey."

Steph smiled sweetly, and I shook my head, and then felt her grasp my nipple and drag me to the piano bench, and push me across.

Stephanie went to the bedroom while I lay across the piano bench silently.

My friends talked amongst themselves curiously, but none bothered to speak to me.

"Pretty weird huh?" I tried to joke, but Adam and Martha and Jolene just ignored me and chatted, as if I were an irrelevant servant in the room. Jonathan just sat in silence, still staring at me. Was he erect? I couldn't believe it, but I thought I saw a poke in his pants.

As experienced a cocksucker as I am, with evil Steph's tutelage, I am trained to spot these things.

Stephanie came back in holding a short stick with a long thong on it, and I bit my lip again. Her scourge!

"Now you'll see something" Stephanie said to my friends, pleasantly.

"This is Goblin's scourge...I only use it in serious instances, because he's such a baby." "I've never seen one before" said Jolene. Steph handed it to her to examine.

"The scourge was used a lot in the old times, and is referred to in the Bible, you know." Steph said conversationally, as Jolene swung it experimentally, nearly grazing Martha's leg. "In Proverbs 20:30 in the Bible they refer to flogging as a way to cleanse evil and wash the heart."

Steph said," and the very devout flogged themselves to drive off fleshly temptations...it's what I do to work on Goblin here." Stephanie took the scourge and swung it lightly. "As you know, Jesus beat the gamblers in the temple with a scourge--it was in the book of John." I had had no idea that darling Stephanie was so up on her Bible quotes!

Stephanie felt the

thongs of the scourge lovingly. "This scourge is a Roman item, called a Scorpion.

As you can see, it's got five long leather thongs and inserted in each leather strip there are little sharp pieces of metal up and down, like the string of an abacus. Many scourges like these are called flagrums, but the Scorpion is especially interesting because it has these little hooks at the end of each leather thong."

I looked up in horror.

I was accustomed to the scourge...at first Steph had used a regular scourge without any little metal things, and then she'd ordered a flagrum,or flagellum, with the metal pieces up and down the thongs...but what was this? HOOKS?

As Stephanie swung the Scorpion around, she serenely went on with her history lesson, and truly, Adam and my other friends were fascinated. Jonathan appeared to be drooling.

"When punishing a criminal, they limited it to thirty-nine strokes, or as they said in Deuteronomy, 'Forty less one'. But of course I'm not limiting myself to that. Perhaps eighty less one." Stephanie said to herself.

Adam looked concerned. "But Goblin didn't do much wrong, Stephanie. He just told a dirty joke, honey. You could kill him with that thing.

Those hooks look like they could rip his skin off." Stephanie looked severe. "Now Gabriel, my lad. You know there's a slippery slope.

My brother Tunstall, Tunny for short, used to steal cookies from the jar, and Mum let it go, and now he's doing life without parole for bank robbery and murder..." Stephanie shook her head severely.

I groaned. Stephanie doesn't even have a brother. Tunstall is the name of her teddy bear!

"But it's just too much, you know?"

Adam was still my buddy, and he was trying to save me.

I guess he figured that if I was hypnotized into the S&M thing, he had to at least get me past this point without my entire body being lacerated by the evil Scorpion, with its zinc sharpies and hooks on the end. "Yeah, it's not safe, Stephanie" Joline chimed in.

Martha smiled and tried to take the Scorpion out of Stephanie's hand, and had her own hand slapped for it.

"You might really hurt him, and if we had to take him to the emergency room, there might be questions."

Ah, Adam was threatening her. That might work, but I felt like I should now defend Stephanie. If she wanted to thrash me, it was up to her, but on the other hand, I was terrified.

"It's not that bad." All of a sudden, Jonathan's voice came out. We were all startled, because he'd not spoken since this nonsense had started, he'd just sat there with a dazed look on his face.

"I could take that thing on me, I bet, and if I could do it, Gobby could too." Jolene, Jonathan's girlfriend, looked horrified. Jolene was a friend of mine, and I understood she and Jonathan had only been dating a few weeks, and none of us knew much about him.

Stephanie looked at Jonathan with a new interest. She slowly ran a tongue across her upper lip and smiled at him, and he grinned at her dazedly.