All Comments on 'Paint-Ball'

by suburbanne

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was great. Would love to read about the next hunt

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

My first cunt. To actually lick. Black as the night. Intriguing piece; intriguing characters. How can you not love: “My first cunt. To actually lick. Black as the night.” Seriously. This piece/characters has so much potential — we will see.

paulb85paulb85over 1 year ago

This was a terrific story, with an original plot excitingly well told. The author expresses herself so very realistically and excitingly as she keeps the thrill of the story flowing from the start to the finish. It is a great page turner, difficult to strop once started. An excellent story, and I, for one, look forward to more from sgtories from Suburbanne.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Unusually intriguing; the setting and your initial description of MCs. And you made the bizarre competition believable. Including the sows/mud. While the closing shower scene not particularly charged, maybe simply a hint of what come (?). Likewise the closing thought about her husband. Your earlier “Confession” series revealed a wicked imagination coupled with creative writing (nice combination); surely/hopefully you have more in mind with your paint-ball storyline.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 1 year ago

Really, really different, but excellent.

oldhornywriteroldhornywriterover 1 year ago

Great writing and story; I was actually reading to find out what happened. So much more satisfying that "I'm 38 which matches my 38 double Ds, dressed up slutty, got picked up, and then 2 pages of wham, bam, thank you ma'am." It's also a good come-on for round 2, which I hope to be reading soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story and, like other commentators, hope for more rounds of this crazy, but believable game. Well done for writing on eof teh very best stories I've read in over a decade of Literotica.

Thank you

luv2custripluv2custrip8 months ago

This is, to me, THE classic story of nude women being hunted. It’s a great theme, and I can only hope that if I write a similar story that I am inspired by you and not merely copying you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous