Paint-Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suburbanne
suburbanne
149 Followers

I was still crouching.

"I'm sorry that I tricked you," I said.

"Bitch!" she grinned. "You know you want to."

I leaned forwards, my hands on her firm thighs. I kissed her first. Just above her slit, my lips feeling the wiriness of her pubic curls. Then moved down and licked, probing with my tongue. Tasting her slit. Wondering if that was what mine tasted like, to John.

My first cunt. To actually lick. Black as the night. Except I used my thumbs to open it and saw the pink inside. The inner walls, the barely there lips of her labia, the protrusion of her clit, emerging from its hood. I licked that. I know how good that feels.

I felt her hands holding my head to her.

"Don't stop," she said. "You owe me."

I did not stop. Not until she shuddered and moaned and gasped as the pent up craving for release washed over her.

She took a moment to recover, a moment when her hands were still holding my head against her crotch, and I was breathing the aroma of her cunt.

"Thanks," she said, eventually. "I needed that."

No reciprocation. She left me to use a clean rag on myself, with shower gel this time, to rinse away the white spirit from my own front and back.

She had dried herself and dressed and left, before I finished, so I dried myself alone. It felt strange to put back on my clothes. Only two hours of nakedness, outside that is, and it already seemed so natural.

Sam had arranged my taxi to the station.

"Decided yet?" she asked.

"Not yet," I said.

I thought about it on the train, while watching English countryside go by. Ten thousand pounds was tempting. But there would be a price to pay, and I would have to pay it with my cunt. Maybe that was just too high a cost. I had promised to be faithful, but if it came from wanting us to spend some quality time together, might that be justified? I just could not decide.

I asked myself how John would feel about it, if I told him all about today, and the way the prize would work if I said that I would play again. Maybe not a good idea. Maybe some things are better left unsaid.

My station was announced. I quickly keyed a text to Sam. Pressed send. Instinctive. Not thought out.

John would be waiting for me with our car.

"Tonight," I thought, "I'll let him fuck me from behind,... and think how it would feel if it were someone else."

suburbanne
suburbanne
149 Followers