Paint It Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,072 Followers

Too tired to look into any of the suitcases, to see if this unknown Althea possibly had anything for her to sleep in, Julia shrugged out of blouse and bra, then wiggled out of snug jeans. Unlike her brother, though, Julia took the time to wiggle underneath the polyester cover, thin cotton blanket and thin flat sheet of the bed.

Terrence could make out the early morning sunlight through a chink in the curtain. He looked from window to the pillow next to him and smiled as he saw his sister's sweet, freckled face and long carrot orange red hair next to him.

His bladder demanded immediate action and Terrence wiggled out of the bed and went to the bathroom. Returning to the bedroom, he now slipped under comforter and blanket and flat sheet. His sister's warmth radiated out, soothing him and he fell asleep again.

A soft kiss to his lips roused him and he found Julia snuggled against him. He smiled at her and she smiled and kissed him again.

"Morning, Sammy," she whispered, then giggled.

"Samuel. Know I hate being called Sammy," Terrence mock-growled.

"Do, huh?" Julia giggled. "Since when."

"Since forever," Terrence said and reached out to begin tickling her.

"No, no, don't," Julia squealed, trying to stop his hands.

She managed to grab his hands. Then she again pressed her lips to his.

"So, 'Sammy,'" she said.

"Samuel," Terrence said and broke out of her grasp.

"No, oh God, going make me pee myself," Julia complained, laughing.

"Ju... Althea, where are your clothes?" Terrence asked, coming in contact with her naked flesh.

"Floor over here. They stink," Julia said.

"Well, brought the suitcases; see if Althea's got anything you can wear," Terrence said.

"Aye, aye, Sammy," Julia said.

"No, no, oh Samuel, don't..." Julia whined as Terrence began tickling her.

She kissed him, jamming her tongue into his mouth. Terrence jerked away from the intimate kiss.

"Julia, what, huh?" Terrence complained.

"Althea. And it got you quit tickling me, huh?" Julia laughed.

"And, whew! Go brush your teeth, huh?" Terrence ordered.

"Oh, sure. Oh! Didn't happen bring my toothbrush, huh?" Julia said, wiggling out of the bed.

Terrence's cock had been rock hard, stretching out the front of his briefs when he'd felt Julia's naked flesh. Seeing her sparse crop of carrot orange sprigs, her puffy pubic mound and deep furrow splitting her mound, seeing her firm breasts and light brown nipples had his cock straining to burst his briefs. Seeing Julia's pudgy buttocks as she ambled to the suitcases had a spurt of his excitement staining the front of his briefs.

Julia squatted down and unlatched the first suitcase. She rummaged around and pulled out a pair of pink sweat pants. She read the tag and set them on the floor. She then found a tee shirt with a glitter iron on decal of a marijuana leaf on the front.

"Bra," Terrence said as Julia closed the suitcase.

"Ter... Samuel, I am not wearing another woman's bras. That's just so wrong," Julia said.

Julia went into the bathroom. A moment later, Terrence heard the toilet flush. Then he heard the shower start up.

He got out of bed, hard cock straining against his briefs. Readjusting his erection caused him to ejaculate forcefully, flooding his underwear with semen.

The first suitcase was women's' clothes. The second suitcase was women's' clothes. The third suitcase had men's clothes wadded up. A quick sniff told Terrence that none of the clothes were clean.

And, none were the right size. Samuel Timothy Dee and Terrence Browner had been the same height, but Samuel Timothy Dee weighed nearly thirty pounds more than Terrence.

"Well. Shit," Terrence said.

"What's wrong?" Julia asked, padding into the room, now dressed in pink sweatpants and too short, too snug tee shirt.

"None of Samuel's clothes will fit me," Terrence said.

"And? These look like they fit me?" Julia asked, twirling around.

"No," Terrence admitted.

He took a shower, even rinsing his underwear clean of his sperm. Using the motel's cheap hair dryer, he managed to somewhat dry his underwear.

"My name is Althea Denise Dee?" Julia greeted Terrence as he exited the bathroom, damp underwear binding into his waist.

"Uh huh?" Terrence asked.

"Althea Denise Dee? My initials are ADD?" Julia complained. "I'm a learning disability?"

"So? Mine is Samuel Timothy Dee. STD. Sexually transmitted disease," Terrence said, reluctantly pulling on his sweat stained clothing.

A middle aged woman was at the counter when Samuel and Althea checked out. She smiled and pointed to the hall when Samuel politely asked where they could find a hearty breakfast.

"Duh, right in front of me," Samuel smiled. "Althea, go get us a table; I want a big cup of strong coffee."

Althea walked to the entrance of the restaurant, trying to pull down the hem of her tee shirt. It didn't work and her cute belly kept peeking out.

"Man made alcohol, but God made weed, am I right, girl?" a tired old waitress smiled at Althea's tee shirt. "Sit anywhere."

"My Samuel wants a big cup of coffee," Althea smiled, sliding into a booth.

"And you?" the woman asked.

"Know what? Give me the same," Althea decided.

"Love your purse," the waitress complimented.

"You would, it's something a granny would have," Althea thought, but smiled her thanks.

Samuel slid into the booth across from her. They glanced over the menu. As usual, they ordered the same thing; brother and sister had been in sync with one another for most of their lives.

They ate heartily; both had last eaten nearly sixteen hours earlier. As they finished, Samuel pulled his wallet out.

"Huh," Samuel said, seeing nine one hundred dollar bills in his wallet. "Uh, Althea, see what you got in your purse, huh?"

"I got... Holy cow," Althea said, counting out ten one hundred dollar bills.

"Nothing smaller?" Samuel asked.

"Nuh uh," Althea said.

Samuel's Visa card did work and Samuel added a twenty percent tip for the waitress. Althea asked her where they could buy a few odds and ends, like toothbrushes. The woman gave the couple directions to the local Save-Well store.

"Save well?" Althea asked.

"Uh huh, kind of like a local Wal-Mart," the woman said.

The couple found the store easily enough, then sat and waited for the store to open. When it did, Althea clutched tightly on Samuel's arm, looking around at all the other women. Samuel guided her toward the women's' clothing section. Soon, he saw that they would need a cart and went to fetch one.

"Thanks, Sweetheart," Althea smiled, dropping an armful of blouses and slacks into the basket. She then dropped a plain white bra on top of those garments.

"I uh, hey, why you don't get uh, this one?" Samuel stammered, pointing to a red satin and lace bra.

Althea looked at the sexy scrap of cloth, then at Samuel's red face. She quickly found one in her size and dropped it into the basket.

"Fine, 'husband,' but I get to pick out your drawers," Althea whispered.

"Oh, yeah, why you don't wear..." Samuel asked.

"Wear them if you want me to," Althea shrugged.

Samuel found some panties to match the bra, then found a package of cotton panties that were two triangles of cloth joined together by a ribbon waistband. The package had four different colored panties inside.

The men's' section gave Samuel a packet of tee shirts, some good button down shirts, three pairs of jeans, and a six-pack of tube socks.

He almost balked when Althea found a pack of micro-briefs that didn't seem to have enough material in them to cover his left nut, but she smiled and pointed to her quite racy panties. Then she found a package of thong style underwear to drop into the basket as well.

"Toothbrush," both Althea and Samuel said at the same time.

"And deodorant," Samuel said.

"I stink?" Althea asked.

"No, Baby, I stink," Samuel assured her.

"There a shoe store in here?" Althea wondered aloud as they put the toothbrushes, hair brush, deodorant and very large tube of skin lotion into their cart.

"Back wall. Right of the door is women's' and left of the door is kids' and then men's'," an employee said, pointing. "Looks like you guys going on a trip, huh?"

"Texas," Samuel said, not knowing why he chose Texas.

"Aw yeah! My cousin? She's nineteen? Lives there in um, oh shoot, wait, I know it. Oak tree. No, no, Oakleaf," the girl smiled widely.

"You are kidding. That's where we're headed," Samuel said.

"See Lacy? Tell her Sammi said 'Hey' and she's a butt-head never calls me. I'm supposed be her favorite cousin, huh?" the girl said and returned to putting boxes of denture cleaner onto the shelf.

"And that. That's why I hate the name 'Sammy,'" Samuel whispered as they pushed the cart toward the shoe wall.

"Oh shut up," Althea giggled. "Oh, and in case you wondering? I can't stand these sweat pants."

"Really? They're kind of cute on you," Samuel said, actually rubbing her buttock through the well-worn material.

"Better quit that," Althea whispered, wiggling her buttocks against his hand.

"Oh?" Samuel asked, now running his hand over the expanse of flesh between waistband and hem of her tee shirt.

His hand came around the front and cupped her soft belly, much of his hand just underneath her tee shirt. Samuel relished the feeling of her soft, warm skin underneath his calloused fingers.

"Oh!" Althea giggled when Samuel playfully stuck a finger into her small belly button. "Quit that, huh? But see? That's why I need that lotion. Man, my skin's all dry from that cheap motel soap."

Realizing what he had been doing, Samuel did pull his hand from underneath his companion's tee shirt. She beamed up at him, gave him a quick peck on the lips, then shoved him toward the men's' shoes.

Samuel found a pair of tennis shoes in his size and tossed them into the basket. Then he went to find Althea. He nearly plowed into her as she hustled to dump her cache of shoes.

Finally, they finished their shopping. Samuel dug three one hundred dollar bills from his wallet. Immediately, the grey haired cashier's face morphed into a scowl as she grabbed a stylus off of her register.

Samuel began to sweat; he'd not thought that these bills might be counterfeit. They were not and the cashier's face relaxed. She counted out the change and moved to hand it to Samuel.

"Althea, grab the change, huh?" Samuel ordered as he now hefted the bags into the cart.

"Oh, love that purse," the woman said.

"See? It's an 'old lady' purse," Althea told herself even as she thanked the woman.

"Okay," Althea said, the moment they were in the car.

She wiggled between the two seats and rooted around in the several bags. Her chubby backside wiggled and waggled and Samuel could not resist. He reached over and gave the right buttock a big bite.

"Ow! Terrence!" Althea shrilled, then giggled.

"Who?" Samuel asked.

"I mean, 'ouch, Sammy,'" Althea said. "Ooh, found it."

"Ow! Samuel, quit!" Althea giggled when her use of the name 'Sammy' garnered her a second bite.

She dropped the tube of skin lotion onto the seat and continued to root around. Samuel heard the sound of something tearing.

"Here, what you looking for?" Samuel said.

"Found it," Althea said.

A pair of panties fluttered to the seat, followed by the plain white bra. An attractive blouse was casually tossed over Althea's shoulder and landed on the dashboard, followed by a pair of jeans.

"Okay, now," Althea said, scooting back, then sitting down again.

She popped the seal on the tube of lotion and began applying a copious amount of the lotion to her arms and neck and face. Then, she wiggled her hands up underneath the tee shirt and continued to apply the lotion to her skin.

"Get my back, pretty please?" Althea asked, batting her light brown eyelashes at him.

"For a kiss," Samuel bartered.

Althea leaned over and pressed her lips to his.

"Give you a better one after you brush your teeth," Althea promised.

She then squirted a goodly amount of lotion into Samuel's hand and twisted around in the seat. She lifted the back of her shirt up.

Samuel soothed the lotion into her pale, freckled back. He first made sure to coat her entire back, then he massaged the cream into her flesh.

"Ooh, you do that nice," Althea purred.

"Uh huh, what Megan says," Samuel agreed.

"Uh huh," Althea snapped, in a tone of voice that let Samuel know she did not approve of him speaking of other women in her presence.

With a quick glance around, Althea wiggled the tee shirt up and off, then quickly fastened the bra. She grabbed the blouse off of the dashboard and wiggled into it.

"Aw," Samuel smiled; the show of her pretty boobs over.

"Uh huh," Althea smirked. "Uh, hey, why don't we drive?"

Samuel started the powerful car and backed out of the parking spot. A check of the gas gauge showed him they did not have much fuel left. A glance to the left and to the right did not show any gas stations.

"Interstate's that way," Samuel mused and turned left.

Next to him, Althea pushed her flip flops off her feet, then wiggled out of the pink sweat pants. Samuel felt his cock stiffen as she sat, pretty little pussy on full display. He nearly missed the sign for the gas station as he watched Althea smear the lotion onto her hips and thighs.

"Cover up," Samuel ordered.

Althea pouted, but did put the wadded up sweat pants onto her lap. She continued to soothe the lotion into her flesh as he walked to the small store attached to the gas station.

"And get me a..." Althea yelled.

She tried to lower the window but it would not go down. Seated, nude from the waist down, Althea would not chance opening the door.

"Damn, and double damn," Althea said and rubbed the lotion into her calves.

Samuel returned and opened the driver's door. Althea beamed up at him when he handed her a twenty ounce bottle of Dr. Pepper. Her smile widened when he handed her a 'King Sized' Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

"Love you," she said.

"Love you too, Baby," Samuel said, then busied himself with pumping gas.

Althea completed her lotioning regiment and almost began to dress. She paused until she saw Samuel put the nozzle onto the pump and open the door.

When Samuel got into the car, Althea tossed the wadded up sweat pants onto the floor, exposing her pussy and thick thighs to Samuel's gaze. She spread her legs, opening her pink slit as she 'fumbled' about, looking for the panties.

Finding them, she lifted her left leg high to slide her foot into the panties. This exposed her inner lips to his gaze.

She finally eased the panties up, covering her carrot orange pussy. Then her jeans were slipped up her legs.

"Now, tennis shoes, or, I bought these really cute suede shoes; they're kind of like ballet slippers," Althea asked.

"Which ever you going be most comfortable in," Samuel said, starting the car. "Man! Sixty five dollars and we're only about three quarters full?"

"Price of gas, huh? Price of gas," Althea said as they got onto the Interstate, heading south.

"Uh huh," Samuel agreed.

"Now, why'd you tell that girl we're going to Texas?" Althea asked.

"Why not?" Samuel asked. "But uh, let me ask you. What? What the Hell were you doing, going to Delbert's party? Huh? You know what kind of guy he is, Julia."

"Who?" Althea asked.

"Aw, cut it out," he said, setting the cruise control at four miles above the speed limit.

"Yeah, I know what kind of parties Delbert has," Althea mumbled.

"And? Why...?" Samuel asked.

"And? Terrence, I'm fucking ugly, all right?" Julia said. "All right? No one wants to date me. I just figured, go to his party, pretend to get drunk and let a couple guys fuck me."

"Wwhhaatt?" her brother said loudly.

"And maybe, you know, they see I'm you know, pretty good at it, maybe one of them will like me," she sobbed.

He pulled the car off at a rest stop, and slowed the powerful automobile. He parked away from the other cars and leaned across the console. He pulled the sobbing girl into his muscular arms.

"Hey, hey, oh my God, you are not ugly. Who the fuck ever told you you're ugly, huh?" he soothed, hugging her tightly.

"Terrence, I am. Look at me. I'm a red headed, freckle faced fat ass," she sobbed.

"Julia, you're not. You are not ugly. Oh my God, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," Terrence insisted.

"Glad you think so," she sniffled.

"I do. I really do think so," he insisted.

He kissed her face, kissed her tears. Then he softly kissed her lips.

"Julia, what do people always say? Huh? That you and Megan could be sisters?" Terrence asked.

"Uh huh," she agreed.

"Uh huh. And why you think I was going out with Megan?" Terrence asked.

"I don't know. 'Cause she fucks?" Julia asked.

"Oh yeah, she does fuck," Terrence emphasized. "And, she's almost as beautiful as my sister."

Julia let that thought seep in. She pulled back and looked at her brother.

"You, you're serious," Julia asked.

"Julia, I've always thought you were the most beautiful girl I ever known," Terrence stated firmly

"Huh," Julia said.

"And do you?" Terrence asked.

"Do I think I'm the most beautiful..." Julia asked.

"No, no, do you like to, you know, have sex?" Terrence asked.

"Huh, I don't know. I've never done it," Julia confessed.

"Oh," Terrence said.

"Oh, hey, while we're here," Julia said after a long moment.

"Yeah, breakfast is starting hit me too," Terrence agreed.

"Tooth paste," both of them said as they got out of the car.

She rooted around in the bags, then found the toothbrushes and tube of toothpaste. She also located their individual roll-on deodorants.

"Ready, Sammy?" she smiled, handing him the tube of toothpaste.

"What'd I tell you about that?" Samuel smiled, swatting her on her buttocks.

"Ow!" Althea giggled.

Outside of the men's' restroom, Samuel sucked some toothpaste into his mouth, then handed the tube to Althea. He negotiated the labyrinth of hallways until he came into the dank smelling restroom.

He found a stall, thoroughly cleaned the seat, then gratefully sat. His mouth was quickly filling with saliva as he held the mint flavored toothpaste in his mouth.

"Mm, damn it," he mumbled, resisting the urge to swallow.

He completed his task, cursing the designers of the automated sinks. After drying hands and face, he unbuttoned his shirt and liberally coated each armpit with the deodorant stick.

"Hmm, little better," Althea said, giving Samuel a sniff as he stepped into the main hall of the rest stop.

"Mm, much better," Althea said when Samuel bent and kissed her.

"Mm hmm," Samuel agreed and gave her another kiss.

"Aw hey now, huh?" an older man gently teased the happy couple. "Don't need be doing that stuff around here."

At the Charger, Althea again rooted around in their bags. Samuel sat in the driver's seat, engine idling, waiting.

"Nuh uh, turn that off. Someone needs get out of his stinky old clothes," Althea ordered, passing Samuel a pair of jeans, a pair of socks, a nice pull over shirt, and a pair of thong underwear.

"Aw hey, huh? Why these?" Samuel complained.

"Because I want to see them on you," Althea ordered, removing his tennis shoes from the box and beginning to lace them.

Samuel glanced around, then stripped out of his sweat tinged clothing. He actually sighed in relief as he pulled cowboy boots and tube socks from his feet.

"Uh!" Althea goggled at the sight of Samuel's semi-erect cock.

Knowing that it had an audience, Samuel's cock decided to show Althea all that it had. Samuel's cock quickly hardened to its full seven and three quarters of an inch.

"They, they always that big?" Althea whispered, looking at the thick slab of meat.

"Uh, like I go around checking other guys?" Samuel asked, wiggling and jiggling into his thong underwear.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,072 Followers