Paint It Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread her thighs slightly. Samuel's hand gripped, massaged her buttocks.

"Mm!" Althea grunted out when Samuel's fingers came in contact with her rosebud.

Samuel continued to tease, tweak Althea's tightly crinkled nipples with his left hand. Samuel traced gently around Althea's puckered hole with his right hand. She spread her thighs a little wider, giving him easier access.

"Mm, Sammy," Althea grunted when Samuel's fingers dipped between her thighs and trailed along her wet slit.

Samuel brought his wet finger to her anus and again traced around the hole. She pushed her buttocks against his hand.

"Want me put that butt sex stuff back on?" Althea asked. "The television?"

"Don't want you to move," Samuel grunted.

Samuel had not realized it when they'd started, but his cock had sprung from the top of his micro-briefs. Now, his cockhead was rubbing against Althea's wet slit. Her movements caused her pussy to rub against his hard cock, wetting it.

"Sammy, that, your dick's right there," Althea suddenly realized.

"Uh huh," Samuel agreed.

"Mm," Althea moaned, thrusting her tongue into his mouth again.

"Want me move it?" Samuel asked.

"Want it in me," Althea moaned, wiggling her hips.

"You sure?" Samuel asked.

"Uh huh," Althea moaned.

Samuel wiggled his other hand free and grabbed Althea's hips. He pulled her hips down while shifting his own hips forward.

"Oh, shit yes," Althea let out a low moan as Samuel's cock gained entry into her opening.

"Ugh!" Samuel cried out as his cock wormed into his partner's tight, wet pussy.

"This is my sister. I'm fucking my sister. This is my sister; this is so wrong, so wrong," he thought to himself as three inches of his cock was imbedded in her wet pussy.

"Oh baby, oh God," Althea groaned, eyes tightly closed in pleasure.

There was no obstruction preventing his cock from pushing into her. Samuel had been with only one virgin in his life, and they'd both been so drunk they'd not realized that her hymen had been torn until afterward.

Samuel reached down and wormed his micro-briefs down his muscular legs. Althea wiggled her hips to match his movements.

Briefs dangling off of one ankle, Samuel again wet a finger in Althea's wet pussy and brought it against her rosebud. She jerked when his finger pushed into her, then kissed him again.

"Like my butt?" she whispered.

"Love, love, love that butt," Samuel agreed.

He urged her to sit up slightly. Now her breasts dangled freely and he began to play with them again. His other hand continued to tease her anus. Althea grunted; a warmth was beginning to well up inside of her guts.

"Ugh," she grunted when Samuel's thumb and forefinger pinched her right nipple.

"Ugh!" she cried out when Samuel wedged a second finger into her rectum.

"Oh shit yes, Sammy!" Althea screamed in orgasm.

"Fuck! Tell me you're on the pill," Samuel cried out as his cock began to pump his sperm into her pussy.

"Nuh uh; remember? Only sluts are on the pill," Althea reminded him what Heidi Browner, their mother always claimed.

"Aw shit," Samuel groaned as his cock jerked and twitched, sending his sperm deep into her tight pussy.

They lay, her sweaty body on top of his sweaty body, his cock inside of her tight pussy. After a moment, he began to gently rub, massage her back.

"I love you," she murmured.

"Love you too," Samuel agreed.

A moment later, she wiggled off of him. A dribble of his semen oozed from her puffy pussy lips but Althea ignored this. She rolled over and flopped onto her belly, again facing the television. She grabbed the remote.

"And since you like my butt..." she said, pulling up the television's menu.

"Love your butt," Samuel corrected.

Althea selected 'Anal' again. Samuel's cock revived as he looked at her chubby backside, and at the mechanical anal sex being displayed on the television.

"That's got to hurt," Althea wondered.

"Oh, hey, let me see if Julia answers your phone," Samuel said, pulling his eyes from Althea's beautiful pale buttocks.

"Oh, good idea!" Althea agreed, now kicking up her leg.

Samuel could see a dribble of his semen oozing out of Althea's slightly splayed pussy. The silvery white fluid against her pale pussy lips had his cock straining again.

"Oh! Hey! Bet Shelley's be into that!" Althea said, seeing one busty brunette sodomizing a second busty brunette with a strap-on cock. "You know she's got one of them, huh?"

Samuel made sure the phone number was still a Garland County, Utah phone number and called his sister's phone.

When the first shotgun blast had slammed into her belly, Althea Denise Hunter Dees had fallen back. When the second shot had rang out in the trailer, she had attempted to roll onto her belly, had attempted to crawl to safety. This had trapped Julia's small purse between Althea's body and the linoleum floor of the kitchen. Therefore, Julia's phone had survived the barrage of bullets and the inferno that had followed.

"Jesus Christ Almighty!" Jimmy Browner screamed when his niece's phone gave off a cheerful chime.

"Hello?" he screamed into the cell phone.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, uh, hey, uh, Julia there," Samuel said, adopting a ghetto accent.

Althea rolled over, looking at Samuel, puzzlement on her face. Samuel looked at her and mouthed 'Uncle Jimmy.'

"And who is this?" Jimmy demanded.

"Aw now, this here? This is your boy Big Country, know what I'm saying? Look here, put Julia on, we got us some bidness," Samuel said.

"Julia's dead," Jimmy snapped. "Whole family died in a fire. Mind telling me what business you would have with my niece?"

"Dead?" Samuel said, almost forgetting to use his ghetto inflection.

"What?" Althea asked.

"Yes, dead. Got four smoking bodies in our morgue," Jimmy said, enjoying the cruel statement. "Again, Big Country, what business do you have with my niece?"

"Man! That is some fucked up shit," Samuel said and terminated the call.

"What? What's going on?" Althea asked.

The enormity of what his Uncle Jimmy had just declared struck Samuel. For a long moment, he stared at nothing. He didn't feel Althea's arms around him as he sat.

"They, Uncle Jimmy said they all died. A fire," Samuel suddenly wailed.

Althea gasped, horrified. She clung to Samuel in desperation. Samuel rubbed her back soothingly, even as his own sobs came out.

Samuel woke, Althea's body pressed tightly against his. The television continued to show graphic depictions of people enjoying anal sex. There was no light coming through the small gap in the curtain and Althea's head blocked his view of the digital alarm clock.

Again, Samuel remembered his conversation with his Uncle Jimmy. He knew his uncle to be a cruel man, an unloving man. He knew Uncle Jimmy was a man to be feared.

"Well, shit. We can't go home," Samuel thought.

He looked at his sister, now his wife. For the foreseeable future, he was Samuel Timothy Dee, married to a beautiful, pudgy Althea Denise Hunter Dee.

Her beautiful face was splotchy, puffy from her tears. But as she slept, her face was that of a beautiful, freckle faced red headed angel.

His bladder demanded attention and Samuel wiggled out from Althea's embrace. Sitting up, he kicked the micro-briefs underwear up and caught the skimpy undergarment in his left hand.

"Three eighteen," Samuel said, looking at the digital alarm clock over Althea's left shoulder.

He emptied his bladder and then pulled the micro-briefs on. Even though he didn't think he needed it, Samuel brushed his teeth.

"Terrence, what are we going to do?" his sister asked him when he came out of the bathroom.

She was sitting up on the cheap polyester bedspread. In her cross-legged position, Samuel could see his semen dotting her sprigs of red pubic hair.

"Althea, we're, you and me? We're all we have now," Samuel said, making sure to emphasize the name 'Althea.'

Althea started to sob again. Samuel embraced her and kissed her tears.

A man's rather loud conversation from outside of their motel room woke the two. Althea wiggled out from Samuel's embrace and went to the small bathroom. Samuel turned off the constant stream of anal action and selected a pair of jeans and a shirt for the day's journey. He heard the toilet flush, then heard the shower start.

He thought of his Althea, chunky body becoming wet from the shower spray. He thought of her grabbing the small bar of soap, dragging the bar across her breasts, her nipples, getting them covered with suds. His cock strained his underwear and he freed his aching cock.

Then, his conversation with Sheriff James Browner resurfaced and Samuel's erection wilted immediately. He tucked his cock into his underwear again.

A few moments later, Althea emerged from the bathroom, wet hair wrapped in a towel.

"Hey," Samuel said.

"Hey," Althea agreed.

"Love you," Samuel said and gave her a soft kiss.

She wrapped her arms around him and opened her mouth. They kissed softly for a few moments. Then she gently pushed him away.

After his shower, Samuel came out of the bathroom. He saw Althea laying on her belly, again watching anal sex on the television. She smiled softly at him and flung her long hair aside.

"Can't get my back," she whined, indicating the tube of lotion next to her.

"Oh well, let me see if I can get that," Samuel said.

He squirted a dollop of the lotion into his hand, rubbed his hands together and applied the gooey lotion to her back. He didn't stop at her back, though, beginning to coat her well-rounded buttocks.

"Sammy, I already got that," Althea giggled.

"Oh, okay," Samuel said, gave the hillocks a few more squeezes, then stopped.

"We really going to Oak Tree?" Althea asked.

"Might as well, can't go home," Samuel said, pulling his cowboy boots on.

"No, guess not," Althea agreed, sitting up.

She modeled the red satin bra and matching panties, then found a simple blouse and short skirt. Wedging her feet into flat sandals, Althea declared she was ready to go.

Shortly after lunch-time, Samuel and Althea arrived in Oakleaf, Texas. They did marvel at the homes in the upper-class neighborhood of Oakleaf, Roberts Drive and Simpson Way, as well as along Valerie Avenue. Samuel promised her, one day, he would buy Althea one of the homes for her.

"Don't need one that big," Althea giggled.

"You sure?" Samuel teased.

"Bully Burger," Althea mused, looking at a shack that looked ready to fall down. "Wonder who would eat there?"

"Lot of people, from what I can tell. Parking lot's packed," Samuel pointed out.

Althea looked and had to nod in agreement. The parking lot was jammed with pickup trucks, as well as luxury automobiles and a few motorcycles.

"Yeah, but building looks condemned," Althea stated.

They found the Home Comfort Inn and pulled into the parking lot. Althea actually groaned.

"What?" Samuel asked.

"God! One more night in some chintzy motel bed?" Althea said.

"Suggestion?" Samuel asked.

"None, I guess," Althea conceded.

In the lobby, Althea found that day's Oakleaf Dispatch and grabbed a paper while Samuel checked them in. The local headlines didn't mean anything to her; she didn't know anything about this politician or that local socialite.

"Apartments," she said when she found the Classified section.

"Room two ten," Samuel said and Althea dutifully followed him down a myriad of halls.

"Oh, and guess what? Free movies on Channel two," Samuel chuckled as he pushed their cart into the room.

"Uh huh," Althea said. "Okay, Duebler's Furniture and Appliances, no money down, oh! Samuel, can we get one of them tempurpedic beds?"

"For the car?" Samuel teased.

"No. For our apartment," Althea said. "There's a whole bunch of them here."

"Let's get this stuff put away and we'll go looking, okay?" Samuel suggested.

"Uh huh," Althea agreed.

Kennedy Station, nestled between Sweet Oak and Great Oak had a spacious one bedroom apartment. The apartment manager was very hesitant to rent to the couple, though, when both admitted that they did not have employment. Nor could they provide any previous places of rent, nor could they provide her with any references. But their ability to pay first and last month's rent, in cash did ease her forebodings.

"Soon as y'all can show me y'all got the utilities turned on? Give y'all keys, 'kay?" the woman said.

Samuel dropped Althea off at the Great Oak Duebler Furniture store and ran to the Oakleaf Public Utilities office. Forty minutes later, he returned and Althea pointed out what she had selected for their new apartment.

"Said they can have it all there Thursday," Althea said happily as she took one of the apartment keys from Samuel's hand.

In their motel room again, Althea immediately switched on the pornographic activity and decided on 'Oral' for that night's viewing pleasure. After a few moments of watching men spurting copious amounts of semen onto smiling faces and outstretched tongues, she turned and looked questioningly at Samuel.

"If they got their mouths all open, why don't they just keep the man's thing in their mouths?" she asked. "Got to be a lot cleaner that way, huh?"

"Because, they kept it in their mouths, you and I wouldn't get to see him squirting all their stuff out," Samuel said.

"You and Megan do that?" Althea asked as she watched a couple performing sixty nine with each other.

"Uh yeah," Samuel agreed.

"And you ever..." Althea asked, switching to the menu selection and finding 'Anal.'

"No, she always said that's gross," Samuel said, watching an emaciated looking blonde with enormous breasts taking a massive cock into her rectum.

"Well, yeah, I mean, poop comes out of that," Althea said.

"So? Pee comes out of your pussy, pee comes out of my cock," Samuel pointed out.

"True," Althea agreed. "Oh! Guy at Deubler's? Told me Bully Burgers are to die for."

"Hungry?" Samuel asked.

"No. You?" Althea asked.

"No," Samuel agreed, unbuttoning his jeans.

"Changed my mind," Althea smiled, reaching out her hand, cupping Samuel's balls. "I am hungry."

They did not do sixty nine, though. Samuel pointed out that, since this was Althea's first time performing oral sex, she did not need the distraction of him pleasuring her. She switched the pornographic action back to 'Oral' and watched for a few moments. Then, she stretched out next to Samuel and kissed him.

"I love you," she whispered, holding his hard cock in her hand.

"Love you too; I've always loved you," Samuel whispered.

"Oh, Sammy," Althea sighed, thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

She bent her head toward his cock. Stroking him gently with her left hand, Althea kissed the tip of his cock. She then flicked her tongue around the head of his hard cock.

Samuel's cock tasted of soap, of sweat. Althea could taste a bitter, salty taste as well, but did not think she was tasting urine.

It was a manly taste. His cock had a manly smell of sweat as well.

"Mm," Althea moaned in her throat as she slid the head of Samuel's cock into her mouth.

Her tongue continued to flick all around the head of his cock as her mouth sank down. Her small hand continued to stroke at Samuel's cock.

"Mm," Althea moaned again.

Her right nipple was rasping against the cheap polyester bedspread. She could feel how constricted her nipple was; it was nearly painful. Her pussy was wet; Althea could feel her excitement leaking from her pussy, coating her inner thighs. She resisted the urge to reach down, the urge to pinch her nipples, the urge to rub her pussy.

Althea applied hard suction as she began to pull her head up the length of Samuel's cock. She stopped her upward trajectory when her lips came in contact with the flange around Samuel's cock head. She plunged her head down again, tongue working almost frantically.

"Althea, shit, I'm about to..." Samuel hissed.

"Want me to swallow it?" Althea asked, still stroking Samuel's cock with her hand.

"Uh huh," Samuel agreed, body tensing in pleasure.

Althea slipped her lips around Samuel's cock and again bobbed her head up and down. Her stroking also sped up and her suction increased.

"Ugh, oh, aw shit," Samuel grunted and began pumping a torrent of his semen into Althea's hot wet mouth.

Althea continued to suck and stroke Samuel's cock, even after he slumped down. Finally, Samuel gently pulled her head from his meat.

"Baby, getting too sensitive," he grunted.

"I was good?" Althea asked, hand not leaving Samuel's semi-flaccid cock.

"Uh huh," Samuel agreed.

With a giggle, Althea placed a sloppy kiss on the head of Samuel's cock. She then wiggled back up to lay her head on Samuel's muscular chest.

A few moments later, Samuel eased Althea's head from his chest, her hand from his cock. He urged her to lay on her back, legs spread.

"Oh, you going to..." Althea asked.

"Mm-hmm," Samuel agreed.

Megan had taught Terrence what she liked. Samantha, Terrence's first girlfriend had also taught Terrence Browner what she liked.

Megan had liked a slow build up. Samantha wanted it over as quickly as possible, encouraging Terrence to use his fingers as well as his tongue on her.

With Althea, Samuel used a combination of both techniques. He used his thumbs to open Althea's wet pussy and licked from anus to the top of her slit. Then he flattened his tongue against her slit and gave her a long deliberate lick.

"Ooh!" Althea moaned.

Samuel delved his tongue inside of Althea, tasting her heavy musk taste. He waggled his tongue from side to side as he worked toward her clitoris.

"Ung!" Althea grunted as Samuel drove two fingers into her pussy.

"UNG!" she cried out when Samuel's mouth encircled her clitoris.

Within moments, Samuel had Althea hunching her pussy upward to meet his face. She had handful of the cheap motel comforter as Samuel licked, sucked, fingered her pussy to a screaming orgasm.

"Oh God, oh yes," Althea cried out.

"Augh!" Althea grunted as Samuel quickly drove his hard cock deep into her pussy.

Her legs and arms wound around his body and she pulled him deeply into her. They fucked, hard and fast.

"Augh, oh God, you're killing me!" Althea keened as a second, powerful orgasm racked her body.

"I'm about to come; where you want me?" Samuel grunted, his balls tightening.

"My pussy," Althea cried out, body tensing for another orgasm.

"Ugh!" Samuel grunted, his cock erupting in another torrent of semen.

"Ugh, God yes!" Althea keened in orgasm.

A week after moving into their new apartment, Samuel decided he'd had enough of the sedentary lifestyle. He did enjoy waking up next to a naked Althea, enjoyed making love first thing in the morning. He enjoyed watching a naked Althea wandering around their large apartment, enjoyed watching a naked Althea prepare their breakfast, their lunch, their dinner.

Samuel did enjoy sitting on their leather couch, nude, next to a nude Althea. He did enjoy 'christening' their new couch, making love with his wife. But, other than to go to the grocery store, neither he nor Althea had been outside of their apartment.

Terrence Browner had worked with Eckles Renovation and Remodeling, as a painter Monday through Friday and the occasional Saturday. On weekends, Terrence Browner, as a black belt in Taekwondo, had taught the Saturday afternoon class of children, aged six to ten years of age at Brian Yang's School of Taekwondo in Polanski, Utah.

But, he wasn't Terrence Browner. And this wasn't Garland County, Utah. He was Samuel Timothy Dee, from Benhurst, Colorado, and this was Sweet Oak, Texas, in Oakleaf County.

A check of the Internet showed that Samuel Timothy Dee from Benhurst Colorado was flying under the radar as much as possible. He did not have a Facebook page. He was not on LinkedIn. He did not have a Twitter account.