Paint It Black Ch. 03 - Guidelines

Story Info
Denise teaches Elijah the Rules.
4k words
4.35
6.4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I would like to state that all characters in this story are above the ages of 18 respectfully. And this story is rated Mature and should only be read by mature audiences. This is an erotic fetish story that touches base with adult activities such as BDSM, excessive bodily fluids, Lactation leading to Breastfeeding, Orgasm Control/Denial, Taboo with Mommy Dom influences, Bathroom Control/Denial, Humiliation methods using Display and Voyeurism, CFNM, Mind Games and Manipulation. If you do not know what any of these fetishes are, I recommend looking them up on Google before proceeding with the story to make sure you are able to handle the content at your comfort level.

Please don't forget to Fave, like, rate, and comment the story! I respond to anyone willing to give me feedback. Thank you and hope you enjoy! :)

. * . * . * . * . * .

Elijah stepped inside this torture chamber and stood there in the center of the room as he gazed top to bottom with his mouth agape. His eyes widened and darted all around; taking it all in. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears as his breath quickened, feeling himself on the brink of a total meltdown. His gaze no longer on his Mistress, he suddenly felt like he had just woken up from a dream and stepped into a horrible nightmare. His mind raced as he looked at the various torture devices in the room most of which he never imagined would exist nor begin to comprehend how they would work. He wondered how many slaves met their end in this room and cringed imagining the different ways.

He suddenly remembered his Mistress and looked around for her fearfully. There she was, sitting snugly in her seat of power, her skull throne with her breasts fully exposed. Elijah felt his knees buckle beneath him as he landed on the hard stone flagged floor. Trembling with his wheezy breathing, he crawled his way to his Mistress and sat there before her. He nervously looked her in the eye through his unkempt hair. He felt hot and out of breath like he had traveled a great distance. The heat rose to his cheeks as he felt his bulge under his loincloth. Elijah hoped he could hide his erection under his Mistress' gaze and feared his bodily malfunction would anger her. He did his best to avoid looking at her massive bosom to show respect, even though it was so very tempting.

Denise arched her brow in amusement as she watched her slave crawl and sit before her. A hidden smile was present at the corner of her mouth. She licked her black lips as she tasted the scent in the air. All the fear radiating off of the young man was making the air thick with lust, fear, humiliation, and delicious anticipation. She then made a casual gesture with her hand, "You may rise, my pet."

Elijah shuddered hearing her call him her pet awakened a deep primal instinct within him that he couldn't quite explain. All he knew was he felt in debt to do her bidding so rose to his feet. His hands clamp together over his loincloth to hide his bulge.

Her gaze violated his body as she surveyed him. Several minutes ticked past as sweat began to bead down the side of Elijah's face. He had no idea what she could be thinking as she looked him over. He wondered if she was merely sizing him up to apply him to the right torture device. After only a minute of silence, Elijah felt on the verge of snapping due to the suspense.

However, Denise waited until just the right moment where her eyes suddenly drifted back up to meet his face. That cold, icy gaze from her crystal blue eyes staring into the furthest depths of his vulnerable soul. She said but one word that made Elijah's heart stop. She said, "Strip."

He stood there frozen. There was no mistaking that one word that she had said so clearly. It was a full minute before he was able to move. He tried to swallow the large lump that had formed in his throat with difficulty. He licked his lips and dreaded talking to her directly. After only being here for less than an hour, he became aware that he was not only dealing with a Nightwalker Mistress, but rather the Head of House; their leader. He suddenly felt inferior to her presence, even more so now then he did at the marketplace. Perhaps it was the way she carried herself, the way she spoke, the event that happened downstairs, the devices that hung from chains above his head, or the way she addressed him.

Either way, he knew she was waiting for him to obey his first command in his new home. Without taking his eyes off of her he slowly undid the knots to his loincloth at his hips. He was breathing heavily now. He had never been naked in front of a woman before. Elijah was generally a prude type of person. Shaking, the loincloth dropped to his feet and his hands clenched around his manhood, hoping to avoid exposing his erection. He could feel it pulsating, warm and hard behind his hands.

Denise smiled then and made another gesture with her hand, "Hands at your side, my pet. Don't be ashamed."

Elijah heaved a nervous sigh. His worst fears were coming true, and he was feeling more self-conscious by the second. His insecurities were racing through his thoughts. What if his size did not please her? Would she cast him out? He knew he was stalling the inevitable and knew her patience with him was thinning. He feared her demanding gaze and felt obligated to follow her orders. Reluctantly, he withdrew his hands and placed them at his sides. Firmly, clenching them into fists. He now stood before her totally nude. His erection standing straight up. He felt completely vulnerable to her now. His heart rang deafeningly in his ears.

The Head Mistress sat there in her bone throne and gave him a satisfying look, "How does that make you feel, my pet? Standing there before me... and showing me your erect manhood... Are you ashamed?"

Elijah felt the heat rising in his entire body as he began to shake uncontrollably. Her bold remarks caught him off guard as his erection twitches involuntarily. He gulped, "Y-Yes Miss... mm' and c-cold."

Denise then slipped off from her throne lazily and approached him casually. She began to circle around him as she analyzed him. Elijah continued his heavy breathing as he tried to keep his bearings. He had never experienced this type of vulnerability beneath a woman so powerful. He felt the unpredictable tension in the air between them and it frightened him.

She walked back around to face him. Elijah could feel that radiance of hers. His thoughts filled with their sweaty bodies touching under hot, heavy breaths. They stood so close together now. It took every ounce of his self-control not to act upon his primal instincts. What was happening to him? What magic was she using?

He tried to drop his gaze to avoid her eyes and instead found himself looking at her bosom. Her breasts were simply the largest he had ever seen. Yet, they are the first he's ever seen unclothed. He noticed her nipples were beading tiny pearls of milk, and he licked his lips. Elijah stared at them hungrily and wondered what her milk would taste like.

Denise looked down where he was staring then looked up at him with a smile, "Do you like what you see, my pet?"

Elijah snapped from his trance and forced his eyes to look up at his beautiful Mistress. He had no idea what to say. Would she be offended if he spoke the truth? Judging from her smile he could tell she was toying with him. Was this just another mind game? He decided to go against speaking and nodded his head hesitantly. He blushed darkly near his cheeks and gulped loudly. It was like their connection had a mind of its own.

"There's no need to be so nervous, my pet. The Gods have blessed you with a fine set," she said this as she looked down at his groin before flashing him a smirk.

Elijah exhaled a sigh of relief, that one nagging thought of displeasing her seemed to be resolved instantly, "You are too kind...too generous, Mistress!"

Denise's expression suddenly changed as her eyes began searching his soul, "Before you get too comfortable, I would like to go over the rules here with you. You've been obedient and your intentions are pure thus far. But you are still considered my property and my responsibility. Tell me Elijah, you look like a smart and observant young man. What have you gathered here so far?"

Elijah was caught a little off guard. What exactly did she mean? He began to think hard. She was testing him. Now was his moment to impress her. She had another male slave coming tomorrow night and now was his chance to make his stand. Elijah knew he needed to be careful with his words, so he didn't offend her.

"I noticed you have a lot of influence here. You have your own loyal, Elite guard willing to die for you, I reckon. Lyra said this place was a base of operations... whatever that means. And you mentioned there was a Queen and if she ever found out about this place... it'd get shut down."

Elijah looked up at her with uncertainty. He hoped what he had said would please her and not offend her. He was also quite curious about what this place actually was to the Nightwalkers.

Denise nodded her head, "Impressive. You are very smart for your age. Don't let anyone else know that. They say ignorance is bliss. However, if you disrupt the ignorance in a general population... you could disrupt the 'flow' of things. I like keeping my pawns sharp, but quiet."

Elijah felt a swell of pride. She was complimenting him! He never knew he possessed such a silver tongue after being kept quiet for so long. This encouraged him to speak freely of his emotions hoping it would further please her.

"If the Head Mistress would be so kind...to let me speak.. I would just like to say that it honors me so that the Ambassador and owner of Torture De'La Manor... Has entrusted me to be her informant... You have generously taken me into your home. And I would like to humbly say that I will do all that you ask of me. You are the embodiment that holds this estate and I don't think any slave at that market where you purchased me from, could ever expect this opportunity."

Now it was Denise's turn to look at him a little off guard. She was not only startled because the boy seemed well-educated and held such a formal sense of vocabulary, but she also felt touched by his words. Not even her own people showed her gratitude. Which was one of the reasons why she preferred the company of her slaves rather than her peers. This is what Rudolpho had pointed out so rudely earlier.

Elijah saw her look and immediately thought he had offended her. He looked down and continued to repair the damage he thought he made, "Beg pardon, Head Mistress. I need to learn to speak properly. I have been silent for so long and, I was not taught how to address someone of your stature. Honestly I thought my purpose was to be toyed with, killed, and eaten. If I did managed to escape, I always found myself sold back into the slave trade. But I don't want to escape from you if you intend to keep me. And if I can be of greater service to you such as an informant, that's even better. I'm sorry."

Denise chuckled, "You're enthusiastic and honest. I like that. There will be plenty of time for pleasantries. I must admit I am touched by your words and I do not discourage compliments to me. In fact, I encourage them."

Elijah felt relieved. Despite the circumstances and his inferiority, he was beginning to feel a little more at ease with her.

Denise continued, "I think I should clarify a few of your observations. As far as hierarchy is concerned, I am indeed the Head Mistress. With that being said, you can imagine I have a certain image and reputation to keep. This means that your actions could affect my image. Therefore it is extremely important for you to abide by my rules.

As you know, it is crucial for you to keep your focus on the floor when you are around other Masters and Mistresses. I would like to say that you did this very well tonight, and I am very proud of you. I have a simple system when dealing with my slaves. If you obey and maintain good behaviour, you will be rewarded. If you disobey me, then you will be punished.. however, I see fit."

Elijah nodded his agreement. So far the rules sounded pretty reasonable. He shivered a bit, standing there in the drafty chamber as he was nude. He began to wonder how long she was planning on keeping him naked. Elijah wished he at least had his loincloth to cover his dignity. But he was her property now, and he had promised his allegiance to her. He agreed to do all that she asked. Elijah had a feeling his relationship with her was going to prove beneficial yet. He calmed his nerves and continued to watch her. She was pacing him now. Looking at his body up and down without shame. Elijah felt embarrassed as he was being inspected.

"Hm, you have very nice, slender legs, my pet."

Elijah was sweating from his nerves now despite the draft, "Th-Thank you Head Mistress!"

"You will only refer to me as Head Mistress when we are in public. In the comforts of my own chamber, I require you to call me no other name but Mommy. Not Mom, Mama, Mother, Ma... Just Mommy."

Elijah made a loud gulp he was sure she could hear, "Yes... Mommy." He felt humiliated, calling her such a childish name. He felt what was left of his manhood roll off his tongue from the word.

"If you slip and call me the wrong title at the wrong place, you will be punished. Rule #2: NEVER question my command. You question my command, you question my authority. This is something I will not tolerate inside my chamber or out in public. If the question involves how best to carry out the task I give you, that is fine. If the question involves something you do not understand, that is fine too.

However, if you are questioning your safety, my motives, or you make me repeat myself I will take it as a violation of rule 2 and give you your punishment accordingly. No, you will not know what your punishment is ahead of time nor will you know when you will receive it. I decide on the time, place and severity of the punishment. You do not tell me to stop. Do I make myself clear?"

The young man went pale. Things were starting to become more intense. He tasted blood in his mouth as he bit his lip with uncertainty the 100th time. And he felt his heart sink as he looked over at his Mommy. He still did not know what kind of Nightwalker she was and hoped she didn't sense his blood.

Unfortunately, Denise did sense it right away, "Why did you bite yourself so hard?" She scolded. "You cannot do that in public, Elijah. Not with all the vampires around here." Her tone took a more sincerer note rather than a scolding one.

Denise walked over to a stone fountain in one of the walls shaped like a gargoyle. She stood to block his view as she took some water with a slight levitation spell then manipulated it with her cold energy creating ice cubes. She took the ice cubes back over to Elijah and began placing them in his and her mouth. She didn't seem to mind the cold, so she waited patiently for Elijah to finish his ice. The cold from the cubes made his bloody mouth feel better as it numbed away the pain. Elijah looked up at her adoringly. To be fed anything directly by his owner made him feel so special for the first time in a really long time.

She shook her head as she looked at him, "You have some habits we need to fix. I will teach you and try to be patient with you. I have a brothel to run and my time should be treated as precious. I expect to see progress each day. If you work hard, I will waiver some punishments. Mm? '' she gave him a playful look.

He looked up at her feeling the ache in his groin. A little whimper escaped his lips as he sucked the cubes from her warm, soft fingers so obediently. She didn't have to physically touch him to make him feel the way he did. His manhood standing so far erected. He wanted to brush himself against her hand but knew that would probably get him in big trouble right now. He had never felt this way before; he had never felt provocative thoughts with any woman.

Elijah grew up in a wholesome, religious household with only his mother. His father had passed away due to the sugar disease. So Elijah had always taken it upon himself to care for his mom. It made him sad to think about her because he knew the likelihood of seeing his mother again was slim. He wondered if she was even alive. And then the heavy thoughts of his failure broke through. He failed to protect the one person he swore to always protect on his father's deathbed.

As quickly as these thoughts came, they faded. Denise was seducing him after all in his nude state, feeding him ice cubes to cure his bit lip. He treasured the moment he was having with her. Curious as to what he'd be doing in his down time. He was also curious as to how the Nightwalkers ran their version of a brothel.

"You have a deep, complex mind. You also think way too much. Don't think. Just relax. Listen to my words as I read you through my list of rules. You know some of my pet peeves. Now let's get to some of the fun parts.." She gave him a snarky grin.

Elijah looked at her with wide eyes as fear flooded him once again. Could she read his mind?!

She pressed on, "Rule #3 while in the comforts of my own chamber I require my male slaves to touch themselves before me. Yes, that means as we are conversing right now."

Elijah felt himself blush and against his better judgement, he acted upon her orders loyally. His hand began to stroke his hard shaft up and down. His head was so sensitive. He couldn't believe she was allowing him to do this in front of her. It made him feel so naughty but the more he did it, the more he wanted to be hers. His strokes became eager as she watched him with approval. It gave him a small sense of pride to please her.

Grinning and arching her brow she asked, "Better?"

"Oh, yes Mommy! Thank you! I like this rule!"

"However, I do require you to ask permission first before you cum. I would also like to say that this is the only time I encourage begging. I love seeing my slaves beg me for release." She winked.

Elijah seemed to choke on nothingness, coughing out loud. He slowed his stroking to answer her, "Y-Yes, Mommy!" His voice was so tiny. Was she really proposing for him to be her new sex slave? An informant and a pleasure toy! He was starting to see that perhaps he had his work cut out for him.

"Going to the bathroom is another privilege that should be valued. You will learn soon enough. You do not go unless I give you permission. And I expect you to follow all of my instructions without question."

" Yes, Mommy. I am yours and I will follow your instructions without question! "

He groaned feeling his hands working up and down, he felt the strong urge to relieve himself. Talking about how he had to ask his Mommy permission to pee and release his hot seed made him feel so aroused. He felt hot and heavy as he panted. "Oh, Mommy, all these rules. I just hope I can satisfy you. Mommy, can I please cum?"

She placed her finger down his chest and ended by tapping him on his sensitive head, " Mm, not yet, my pet. Just practice your edging for, Mommy. Do you know how to edge? "

"I uh, don't know what that is, Mommy. I don't know too many things about this stuff. I've been running for a really long time. And I haven't really settled down with a Mistress to teach me anything about a woman's body or even my own. Mainly I've been used to clean the ships and serve food to the merchants and slaves."

Her eyebrow arched at him curiously, "Dear Elijah, are you telling Mommy that you are a virgin?"

He felt himself go red as he nodded under her gaze, "Y-Yes, Mommy, I'm sorry if that disappoints you."

"My, I might have to dedicate my time out of my busy schedule for you. There is so much I need to teach you to be a worthy sex slave. No need to apologize, my pet. I do enjoy teaching my slaves from scratch to mold them into my perfect slaves. They really do become the most loyal of all. When we can connect on such a physical and emotional level by communicating and pushing boundaries.

12