Paint It Black Ch. 03 - Guidelines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For now, I'll allow you to make a mess if you clean up after yourself. It is going to be your birthday after all. Let's just try and get through the rest of Mommy's rules. The introduction is long but well deserving. I am so happy to hear that it is your 19th birthday tomorrow. Just before dawn will be my early birthday present to you. We will not be sleeping much tonight as my day has only begun. Instead, we'll be sleeping all day tomorrow during your days, so I suggest you switch your sleep schedule that way from now on."

Elijah just nodded his head as she led him along with how things would work here as he tried his best to hold out as long as possible. He didn't want to interrupt her, and he also felt obligated not to miss something important. The way she talked held a strict sense of professional authority. However, he also sensed her excitement especially when she mentioned his birthday. He had no idea what kind of present she had gotten him which seemed a bit strange given the time frame. There was no possible way she could get him a present and wondered if this was a pattern of hers. And pondered on how her previous slave had turned out.

His gaze immediately fell to her bone throne and saw the skulls looking back at him. Were they all once slaves that belonged to Denise? Were they all previous playthings of hers? Had she played with each and every one of these skulls to death? This thought was becoming increasingly more cryptic than he would have liked. He shuddered and brought himself back to her lovely vibrato. He found his hand stroking himself once more. It seemed his whole world was turning upside down. This thought did concern him, but he hoped she would take the lead and stir him in the right direction.

12