All Comments on 'Paint Job'

by Belegon

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree--ANAL is punishment

At least for a woman--You males who enjoy it so much should spen all your time with each other

livingsingllivingsinglover 16 years ago
Very hot

It's not a punishment if you enjoy it, a very hot story

Honey123Honey123over 16 years ago
Art....

This story was a work of art...I loved every moment of it!! You had me smiling so wide and giggling, because I know someone who is pretty much like that Abbie character.... ;)

Your talent and friendship have been like a hug in my life for over the past years. It has kept me warm, secure and at times given me naughty thoughts..

Honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I wonder how many males who think that a woman ---

enjoys ANAL have receives something over sized up their own shit hole?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ignorant Comments...

A well-told story. I only wish the description of the anal had gone on a bit longer. There was a lot of build-up but then the actual anal sex was over too quickly!

Ignore the ignorant comments of the prudish readers below. Just because they don't like anal doesn't mean that many women do. I've been lucky enough to date several of them, and they were the initiators far more often than I was. In fact, I dare say these sexual amateurs have never even tried it. Or they've tried it with the wrong men, from the sound of it.

the monsterthe monsterover 16 years ago
Protesting too much

Good, well-written stuff! What are people who don't like anal sex doing reading this story anyway? Methinks they doth protest too much. They don't need me to tell them where they can stick their negative comments!

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaover 16 years ago
Excellent Story

Excellent story - playful and fun, realistic with some unique descriptions. As always, a pleasurable read from a quality writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What is with the names?

First she calls him Bill, then his name is Ryan? Otherwise, a really hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful read!

Well detailed, loving and hot sex.

Just the way I love anal, too.

Well done, Bel!

adetaildivaadetaildivaover 16 years ago
So good!!

I'm so glad I "clicked here". Truly a terrific story. I love the playfulness & humor. Everything was so well described the visuals were easy to get a fix on. You've just acquired another fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very enjoyable

A really fun, playful anal story. And I wish those people who don't like anal would STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE ANAL CATEGORY!!! If you don't like it, fine. But believe it or not, there are plenty of women (me included) who genuinely love it, and these stories are intended for people who share the same fantasies. Why seek out stories you know you're going to hate only to leave negative comments? It's petty and pathetic and really goes against the spirit of this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautiful story!!

SO HOT, on every level. And wonderful characterization as well. Loved the playfulness and passion between the two characters. A super hot story with good depth. Lovely to read from start to finish! ANAL sex = HOTTT! (says one 28 yo female from CA who loves to read about it AND DO it!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

While not every woman enjoys anal sex, a lot do. ...of course getting a guy who is patient and wants to make sure you enjoy it, is another thing. Yeah, it can hurt, but it doesn't have to be a completely painful experience unless shes too small and hes too big... Sometimes the pieces just dont fit together well. ...and contrary to a few women posters below, its not always all about the guy, Ive been *asked* by a few wonen to fuck their ass. I've probably been asked about as much as Ive done the asking.

....and really, after the first few minutes, unless shes really small, its totally not like in the stories. Its a nice, tight ring of muscle that is gloriously delicious on my end, slightly strange/unconfortable to painful on her end, but after a few minutes she loostens up and dialates and its, to me, comparable or less tight than her pussy. This is all assuming she isnt squeezing down, of course.

Ive been asked to do it very slow and gentle on our sides while we played with her nipples and clit till she was cumming so hard I thought she was having a seizure, ...and Ive been asked to pound as hard as I could (always paranoid there isnt enough lube or its going to dry up at the wrong moment) and she got cranky with me because I kept trying to make sure I wasnt hurting her, heh. 'Less talking and more fucking!' 'Yes ma'am!'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous