Painted Slut in the Bike Shed

Story Info
Painted to look dressed, Clara doesn't know the forecast...
3.2k words
4.53
38.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------- Author's note --------

This is my entry for Nude Day Story Contest 2022! It's a bit of a genre mishmash, from anal to voyeur via BDSM and reluctance, but everyone has fun in the end.

If you like what you read, please vote and comment!

-----

I had dared her to do it. I didn't have to, of course, she would've done it anyway had I ordered her to, but I think we both appreciated the childish thrill of it.

Clara stood in my lounge, naked as the day she was born, with our friend Zoe sitting on the floor between her legs, dabbing away with a sponge to apply blue paint to Clara's hips and thighs. We'd settled on a pair of daisy dukes and a lemon yellow halter top. The painted top was in place already, and pretty convincing too, though at this close proximity I could clearly make out her hard nipples and the outline of her usually pale-pink areolas.

Zoe dabbed her sponge on the tray, then crawled around her living canvas looking and fixing any gaps and mistakes. When she was satisfied she grinned up and me from the floor and told me she was done.

"Any problems?" I asked calmly, barely controlling the thrill of the blood pumping through my veins.

Zoe scooted before me. "I had some trouble with the lips, the paint wouldn't stick, but I think I got enough on there that it hides."

"Why wouldn't it stick?" I asked curiously.

Zoe nodded back up to Clara. "She's wet, of course," she explained with a chuckle.

I laughed and told her to go get cleaned up. As she picked up her paints and supplies, I stood and approached Clara.

"Was that true, slut? You were wet while you were being painted?"

Being a whole foot shorter than me, Clara naturally had to actually look up at me - a dynamic that worked perfectly for our relationship.

"Yes sir," she said timidly.

"Was it because you were naked in front of Zoe?"

She nodded gently. "Yes sir. Also..."

"Yes?"

She took and half step back to display herself to me. "It's pretty damn hot." We laughed.

I took a hand and raised it to her right breast. It stood out proudly in that way they only do in their early twenties, and I appreciated the heft of it in my hand. With thumb and forefinger, I tweaked the firm nipple.

"Oh no you don't!" Zoe chastised as she came back into the room. "Don't ruin my work already."

I grinned and moved my hand to caress Clara's face. "Are you ready for this?"

She nodded firmly and smiled. She was nervous, but she could handle it. "Let's go back to school."

-----

The weather forecast was correct and dark clouds were forebodingly entering the horizon. I had known the sun wouldn't last long but hoped at least for another ten minutes. As I pulled up to the college main campus parking lot, I took another glance at Clara and she gave me a flitting nervous smile in response.

"Good luck," I said warmly. She pushed open the door and was about to dash out when she turned to me, gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then fled the vehicle. I started a thirty minute timer on my phone. "Game's on," I said.

Zoe pulled the binoculars out of the glove compartment and peered through. "She's in the yard. Plenty of people around."

I looked up at the sky and wondered aloud how long they would stay out for. "Pass those, I want to see everything," I said, prompting for the binoculars.

Zoe reluctantly handed them to me and I used them to see Clara pacing back and forth across the stone steps before the fountain. I saw a couple of guys look her way, but nobody was taking the bait yet.

Five minutes went by without an issue when suddenly a guy in a purple baseball cap approached her, seemingly to ask her if she needed help. She did her best to tell him no, but then suddenly he pulled away and laughed. I wished I could understand what he was saying, but suddenly he had both hands on her tits, and was calling back over his shoulder. Three more guys ran up to her. There was some confusion regarding why he was squeezing some girl's dressed tits until they clued up to the trick and laughed. Half a dozen hands were now on her.

They got a bit braver as they went on, with purple hat guy eventually testing to see if the daisy dukes were as painted on as the halter. He was about to take it to the next level when the first flurry of rain crashed down around them. Clara immediately looked in my direction as if asking for permission to return.

I shook my head and she resigned herself to her fate. Twenty-two minutes to go.

Zoe shifted uncomfortably in her seat next to me.

"Alright there?" I asked cheerfully.

She was transfixed on the view, distant though it was, and ignored my question. Clara was doing her best to smile and look like she was enjoying the male attention. Around her, others resting between classes began to notice her and her entourage.

Three drops of rain fell heavily on the windshield.

Purple Cap was rubbing her naked painted nether lips furiously while two of his friends held her upright.

A dozen drops knocked in quick succession, like a chorus of claps.

Several groups lounging about the grass began to hurriedly pack their things.

A steady pitter, patter began on the glass.

The rain finally distracted Purple Cap from his ministrations and he stopped to talk to his friends.

Clara looked at me with pleading eyes, but she already knew the answer. She had taken on the dare and would see it through.

"She's getting wet," Zoe remarked.

"Well yes, she was wet when you painted her."

She scoffed. "Not what I mean."

Indeed. Using the binoculars I looked down at the fake yellow halter top painted across her chest and saw the paint begin to run, rivulets of colour dripping down her torso.

All of a sudden, the heavens opened into a dense and refreshing shower. Some of the guys ran for cover and purple hat guy tried to drag Clara into shelter, but she stubbornly remained as the paint washed away.

Seconds later, Purple Cap read the message plastered across her tits, now laid bare from the disappearing paint.

An arrow up: "Choke on cock"

An arrow down: "Fuck my tits"

As he read, the faux denim also disappeared.

Another arrow down: "Please use"

Clara, her messages finally revealed, turned and ran in the direction Purple Cap was pointing, allowing him to see the final message written just above her pale butt crack.

Arrow down: "My Master only."

-----

Fifteen minutes remained.

I had been prepared the get out and chase them down, but it turned out Purple Cap had shepherded Clara and his friends into the bike shed in full view of the car. Several other couples and lunchtime wanderers had also ended up there, now bearing witness to Purple Cap's renewed assault on her form. Kissing, groping, tugging - Clara smiled wildly as she enjoyed the attentions of him and his friends.

With the binoculars passing between us, Zoe and I had a clear view of what was happening. She had a hand down her pants, breathed heavily and had brought herself as close to me as her seat allowed. I moved closer to her and put a hand on her side, slowly raising it up to give her enough time to protest. Instead, she moaned loudly as my hand encircled her tit and I gently squeezed. She cooed and bucked, turning her head towards me and I kissed her deeply. With her turned towards me now, I switched to the other tit and pulled her closer to me with the other hand.

"Fuuuck me, I've never done anything like this," she moaned as we broke our kiss for air.

"If you like it, you should hang out with us more," I said, dipping a finger between her folds and making a show out of tasting her juices. "Mmm," I moaned hungrily, "I'm sure Clara would love that."

"Oh God yes," she replied lustfully in my ear.

I opened the button and fly on my pants, pulled them down and off and sat back against the driver side door, my hard shaft offering itself to her.

She gave me a wicked smile and descended, leaning across the console supporting herself on her elbow on my seat and swallowing half of my cock. As Zoe introduced herself, I took up the binoculars and found Clara in a similar position. She was bent over at the waist with Purple Cap's long cock slipping in and out of her throat while his buddies groped her tits and cunt. As I watched, Purple Cap said something and Clara descended to her knees. Another guy came up and placed her hand around his own cock and she started to gently stroke it.

A young couple standing nearby were also getting into it. The girl was backed up against her boy, her hand down her pants, biting her lip as his hands curved round from behind her under her top to enjoy her generous tits. One random guy approached Purple Cap, said something and smiled at the response. He quickly pulled out his own cock and had Clara take it with her remaining hand.

My training of Clara was evident. She was taking Purple Cap all the way into her throat with her nose buried in his hair each time. Zoe, sweet and passionate as she was, wasn't taking half that length on me. Still, when there's a beautiful woman fucking her own face on your cock, you're not going to complain, are you?

"Ten minutes," I told her.

Zoe came up for air and looked me dead in the eye. "Fuck me."

I nodded and told her to turn around. After some awkward maneuvering around the gear stick she was facing Clara in the distance with her perfectly sculpted young buttocks in my face. I bent down and gave her sopping wet pussy a firm, deep lick, cherishing the fragrant flavour. I used a couple of fingers to ensure she was open and ready, then slowly fed my cock to her hungry hole.

She cooed and whined as she welcomed the invasion. It took three thrusts before her tight resistance relaxed enough to take my whole cock and we soon found a perfect rhythm of back and forth motion that had her cumming within a few minutes. As I exploded in Zoe's tight snatch, I saw Clara had switched positions. She had Purple Cap fucking her deep from behind and one of his friends plundering her mouth and throat.

Zoe collapsed into the leather seat, sweating in the evening humidity and spasming in aftershocks. I was about to order her to sit up and clean my cock when I realised her natural lubrication was going to be an asset.

In the bike shed, two of Purple Cap's friends were jerking off over her back while the one using her throat shuddered deep inside it. Purple Cap himself, apparently the most experienced of the group, was still pounding his way into her poor pussy.

I saw the timer hit the single digit seconds and turned it off. I fixed my pants, left the vehicle and dashed across the lot to get under an alcove.

Bracing myself, I walked steadily into the bike shed.

Clara was delirious, one orgasm after another had frazzled her brain and let her moaning and begging for more, her head smushed to the floor with cum leaking from her lips as Purple Cap held up her ass and used it for leverage.

He stopped suddenly and pulled his cock out. "Time to try your asshole," he said smugly.

"I think not," I said, startling him. "That hole is reserved for me."

Purple Cap examined me intensely. "This bitch is yours?"

I nodded.

He sneered. "Nah, don't think so. Think she's my little bitch now."

I stepped up to him. I had nearly half a foot on his height, plus I was well toned, my physique clearly showing as my wet white shirt clung to me. "I've shared my slut with you, and this is how you treat me?" He visibly gulped. "Now, you've been good for my little girl, I've seen that. But you can either be an asshole and try to fight me for her, or you can accept the hole is mine and join me in spit-roasting her. Well?"

He backed away. "She's yours, I can see that. I'll share."

"Very courteous of you," I said mockingly.

I stepped round to Clara's rear and gave her ass a firm slap. "Up, girl." She slowly rose on her exhausted arms so her head was level with her upturned ass.

I opened my fly and pushed my pants to my calves, releasing my tightly bound cock. I wasted no time and pushed the crown against her tight star. There was heavy resistance but eventually the gate opened just wide enough that my head popped inside.

Clara hissed and groaned at the invasion. We'd had anal only a couple of times before, but those had been slow, patient. This was raw, animalistic.

I slowly sawed in and out of her. Over time, the juices from Zoe's cunt that already coated my cock allowed me more and more depth. I was soon plundering her at a steady pace and she moaned loudly. I looked to Purple Cap. "Well?"

He'd been in a bit of a daze watching, but now he snapped to attention and fed his cock to Clara. I stopped my motion as she slowly took him all the way down her throat. As soon as he bottomed out, I pulled back from her ass then smashed my way back down to the root. Now I held my position still and used my grip on her ass and hips to push her up my length, then pulled her back down. As the rain started pounding down, drumming in fierce waves on the sheet metal roof of the shed, Clara settled into a motion of rocking back and forth on her arms and knees, see-sawing up one cock and down the other.

"How do you like my little whore?" I asked my copilot.

"Man, she's fucking sweet."

"You ever had a slut take you down her throat like that?"

"Not while she had her ass fucked, no."

It was at that moment I slapped her ass hard and stopped her. I repositioned my feet for leverage, pulled back, and began pounding her ass furiously. Seeing the change in approach, Purple Cap did the same from his end.

I knew my climax was fast approaching but I really wanted Clara to get her reward first. Looking round I spotted a cute female student with a hand down her pants whimpering as she watched us. "Hey!" I called, knocking her from her reverie, "come here."

Embarrassed, she turned bright red but took a few steps slowly towards me. I beckoned her closer and whispered in her ear. "I want you to get down on your knees and lick ths little slut's clit, okay?"

She seemed shook, but I gave her a smile and pushed her gently to her knees with one hand. She gave me a look of trepidation, then disappeared under Clara. I felt hair tickling the underside of my cock, then Clara's butt shifted downwards and she moaned deeply around the cock in her mouth.

Up top, Purple Cap started yelling "fuck yeah, fuck bitch, such a good whore" and then exploded in her mouth and throat. As his spent cock slipped from her mouth, Clara groaned and turned to me, lust and delirium in her eyes as she arrived at her own mind-numbing orgasm that shook her to her very core. Her ass suddenly tighter, I pushed into her one last time and released my seed, pump after pump flooding her bowls as I roared in triumph.

It took a few minutes for my cock to soften enough to slip from her asshole, a puddle of semen leaking out too. The new girl looked up at me with lust and reverence from below, and as Clara crashed to the ground I nodded to her asshole and said "clean it." Without a whisper, she knelt down and began licking the abused, gaping opening.

The rain slowed to a stop as Purple Cap came up and slapped me on the back. "Holy shit man, that was fucking hot. You coming back here again?" I gave him a smile and told him no. "Too bad, best fuck I've had." I saw Clara smile a little even in her daze on the ground.

I clapped him on the shoulder and sent him and his friends away. The other spectators slowly filed away too. The new girl, done with her cleanup task, sat on her knees looking up at me. "And what's your name?" I asked.

"Julia," she said in a soft, sweet voice.

"Have you ever sucked cock, Julia?"

She nodded.

"Have you ever sucked another woman's pussy or ass juices off a cock?"

She shook her head.

"Then I think it's time you did." She dutifully took my soft cock into her mouth, lavishing it with saliva and tongue as she gently sucked the mess away.

"Who's the new girl?"

Zoe had appeared and was wrapping a thick towel around Clara's still shuddering form.

"Not sure," I said, looking down at the submissive minx. "Might be an excited spectator, might be a new friend." Julia looked up at me, doe brown eyes silently pleading for acceptance behind her long, dark bangs.

I looked her deep in the eyes. "We'll have to see, won't we?"

Coming to her senses, Clara was helped to stand by Zoe and she gave me a big smile.

"How did it feel?" I asked.

"Wonderful," her grin grew but her eyes looked exhausted. "Just walking around, seeing people notice that something wasn't right, but they couldn't figure it out, then some of them kinda realised I was naked and stuff, it was awesome. Then that guy and his friends came up to me and just... oh fuck, it was so good. Thank you, Master."

"My pleasure, slave. Now then," I pulled my half-hard cock from Julia's sweet mouth and returned it to my pants. "We're going home. And you," I addressed Julia, "if you think this was fun and you want more, message me on this number."

I clicked my fingers and Zoe handed me the marker from her pocket, the same marker she'd written the instructions on Clara's body before painting over them. I knelt down and pushed down Julia's halter top, releasing her soft, hand-sized tits. I carefully wrote my phone number backwards across her chest. "You'll need a mirror to read that. Take a photo when you do and keep it, to remind you of today."

And with that, Clara, Zoe and I started towards the car.

"That was fun," Zoe said excitedly. "I should hang out with you two more often."

Wrapped in just the towel that barely concealed her chest, Clara gave me a knowing smile.

It really had been fun.