Painter Daddy

Story Info
Fantasy with an an older daddy who owns a Painting Company!
1.1k words
4.28
19.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Small Town Painter

To introduce myself, I'd have to say I'm majorly straight boy, with the exception of a certain type of older daddy! This is a fantasy story of an Older straight daddy who owns a painting company! We will call this Daddy Brian for the story sake. The Characters are real! Brian's background is accurate, however mine is fantasy.

Brian didn't always own a painting company with his wife. Before all this he was a teacher and coach for a small high school. I decided I'd like to volunteer to help the team with its winning streak!

As I walked into the first day, my eyes immediately found Brian, who is currently in his late 50s / early 60s. Balding at the top with a hind of salt and pepper showing through his brown hair. He was wearing dress pants with an athletic sports shirt tucked into a belt. This left a perfect imprint of his medium sized belly and pecs. He also had a nice bulge especially when he sat down!

Brian helped me out right away getting use to the way things are ran! Everyday after practice when all the players have left, Brian would go change in his office while the rest of the coaches changed in a general area.

One day after a late practice when all the players and coaches left. I see a glimpse of Brian through the window in his white briefs checking his phone before changing. White briefs are my all time favorite and this definitely caused me to fall in love sexually with him! He sat there with his soft bulge pressing against his briefs, as the lights highlighted his perfect slightly hairy dad bod! I'm almost 80% sure Brian seen me staring in a gaze towards him. He stood up turned around and continued to get dressed. I left that night with a 6 inch hard on and precum in my own briefs.

The season eventually came to an end, and Brian eventually retired taking over his dads Painting company. I see him every once in a while around the small town, always leading me to picture Brian in his briefs. Gave me a hard on every time! Then time came where I was needing some painting done on my house and I knew exactly who to call! Brian! I got on the phone and began dialing his number. As soon as he picked up it was like his voice was magic to my cock! I explained what I needed done and was told he'd be there in the morning!

The morning finally came as I got that knock on the door! Standing in the doorway was the most perfect man in his tucked in Sherwin Williams paint shirt and some khaki shorts. Brian was looking better than ever! I led him to the high spots on my house where I had a ladder set up and waiting. He crawled up while I was standing at the bottom holding the ladder. I looked up and managed to see Brian's briefs once again through the leg holes of his shorts! His bulge and ass was looking so perfect!

He caught a glimpse once again of me staring. Noticing that my cock was getting hard. I walked away and let Brian continue his work. Not knowing what to say to him, and knowing he was married. The day finally came to a close. I knew Brian had a little bit of work left and that he would be back tomorrow afternoon!

Waiting in anticipation the time came! Brian showed up in a similar outfit as yesterday. This time he was hinting things like adjusting his bulge often and looking in my direction. I finally had the courage to ask him to follow me. I led him to the bedroom where I was met with an immediate kiss! I couldn't believe it, I was actually kissing Daddy Brian! As our lips were locked my hands were wondering up his shirt feeling his chest and nips, while his hands were feeling my ass. Feeling his cock starting to harden! Our shirts and shorts were takin off leaving us both standing there in our briefs making out!

I sat Brian down in the chair across the room and began teasing his cock from the outside of his briefs.

"Yes boy that's so hot, take daddies cock in your mouth" Brian said to me.

I slid his cock and balls out the the fly in the briefs. Licking up and down I started to suck on Brian's hard cock making him grunt a little. I was only there to please him!

"This is the best head ive gotten in a long while!"

After a little while of having Brian's cock in my mouth, I could tell he was about to cum! I told Brian I want it! He began to grunt as warm cum fell onto my tongue and down my throat! I've never tasted cum before, but this was the best.

I then whispered to him "ever been inside another guy?"

He said no, but I seen he was eager to try! "I've never had sex with another man either!"" he muttered

Brian took my briefs off and began to lube up my hole with his finger as he played with my cock. I laid there playing with my nips, looking at the most perfect daddy in the world! Brian was my all time fantasy! He let me know he was ready to have his cock inside me!

I told him " leave your briefs on, I want to get fucked through the fly!"

Brian began to push his tip inside my whole, and slowly going in all the way to his balls.

"Ah yes daddy! That feels amazing!" I moaned to him.

The sounds of his thighs hitting my ass while my legs were resting on his shoulders was exhilarating!

"This is the best thing I've felt in a while", Brian grunted! This is way better sex than with my wife!"

His cock pumping in and out of my ass hitting my g spot cause me to shoot my load all over my stomach!

"That's so fucking hot," Brian yelled!

"Ah yes fuck me daddy!" I replied!

This is the Brian's stroke started to become faster. I knew he was getting closer to cumming again! I urged him on as he moaned and grunted shooting a hot load of cum inside! I couldn't believe this was happening! I told Brian that he was the only man i've had a sexual passion for and was glad it came to this!

We both cleaned up and got dressed. Brian told me that was the best sex of his life and that he couldn't wait to do it again! This has to be a secret though since I'm still married. I told him the secret is only between us and can't wait for next time!

Maybe one day this fantasy will turn into a reality and this can actually be our own little secret one day! Your my all time fantasy Brian, hope to please you one day!