Painting Day

Story Info
Lea has fun with her boyfriends!
4k words
4.51
12.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lea couldn't have asked for a more perfect afternoon to work on the house and be outside in the sunshine. A morning of fog had been broken through by a warm afternoon uplift that she was very glad for and was determined to make the best of it. Her short overalls already stained with white paint, she walked barefoot through the grass to the paint can and set the brush down in the trough next to it. Stretching languidly in the sunlight, all five-foot-two of her petite frame enjoying the warmth, she was a bundle of blonde femininity. The house was a of a friend who lived out of town. They had mentioned it needing a bit of touching up here and there, and Ian thought it might be a fun idea to pitch in for a little extra fun money. At first she thought that was his only intention until she had overheard the rest of the phone call, already smiling at the memory.

"Sure! Saturday? Lea, Alex and I can knock that out for you." Ian said into the phone with a knowing grin.

Alex. The mention of the name snapped Lea's head around as they had been lounging on the couch, a cute excited, surprised smile leaping to her face. She snuggled closer to him and planted a kiss on his cheek and propped her head down on his chest. She knew exactly what he had planned for her, and nothing needed to be said. Ian had kept Alex's return from his latest business venture a delicious secret, one that she was planning on rewarding them both for not spoiling the surprise.

You see, Alex was Lea's second boyfriend.

She smiled at just the thought of what some of her friends, the ones that didn't already know, might think of that. Shock? Nervous polite laughter? An exclamation of knowing all along? Lea was sure some of them suspected. The three of them did spend an awful lot of time together, feeling herself stir at the memories.

Hearing the sound of the engine meandering up the drive, she turned around and saw Alex's truck pulling up and bounced toward them, the excitement making Lea feel light as a feather. Ian pulled her close as he got out of the passenger seat, picking her up as he kissed her before she ran over to Alex and hugged him deeply as he kissed the top of her head. Both were tall, Alex an inch or two taller than Ian with mousey brown hair to his black.

"He could have told me you were back! I could have so used the two of you last week, it was brutal!" Lea had said as she pulled away from Alex.

They both had laughed at that, remembering her complaints in the group chat.

"I only got back Thursday, I'm sorry I didn't come straight from the airport, sheesh!" Alex had fired back, smacking her butt playfully, as he walked back to the truck bed to grab a toolbox.

"You did a great job getting started. Why don't you let me and him take over for a bit and you chill?", Ian said, planting a kiss on her neck.

Lea beamed at him, nodding coyly and giving Alex a knowing smile before practically skipping up the steps of the main foyer. She could tell they didn't want to waste any time today, their jeans showing noticeable bulges from seeing her prance around the yard. She loved the effect she had on them.

Lea found the spacious bathroom and stripped bare, the heated floors feeling lovely underneath her feet, she was happily reminded of how this all came to be. Ian had been so forward. So sure of what experiences she deserved. That she had an energy that needed more than one masculine form to celebrate it, and a body that was perfect to be shared. He certainly knew how to make a first impression.

Shivering inversely at the first scalding droplets to kiss her skin, Lea softly shrieked and quickly turned the heat lower, flushing pink as the steam enveloped her. She hadn't realized how chilly the air outside was, despite the sun. Quickly lathering up, she resisted the urge to get too comfortable, knowing there were better things on the horizon.

The water snapped off a few minutes later, and Lea left the bathroom, a single towel wrapped around her as she padded into the wood paneled bedroom and saw the lace, short, night slip set aside earlier. Wasting no time letting the towel fall away and her favorite lingerie replace it, she checked herself out in the tall mirror, shifting it this way and that to hang from her hips in just the way she knew they liked it, smiling with the faint red lip and subtle mascara applied before leaving the bathroom. She eyed the white heels in the corner as she left and decided, fuck it, and slipped them on. Springtime be damned, she was wearing her heels.

The kitchen was almost as plush as the bathroom. Lea grabbed the bottle of vodka and lemonade she had chilling, internally wishing she had this much space at home. So much space to be the desert propped up on a kitchen counter after a nice dinner. She giggled, remembering the awkward place Ian had jammed her last time, pushing plates and pots and pans out of the way. Wedging both of the bottles between the fingers of her left hand, her right grabbed a couple glasses.

Lea peaked out of a window next to the front door, its lace dressing similar to her outfit she loved so much. Both of the boys were in t-shirts and jeans, white streaks of paint staining them, the bulges from earlier not visible as they worked, laughing. She decided it was about time to fix that, opening the door and putting her best smile on for them, standing in the foyer as a breeze caught her legs, raising gooseflesh along the pale skin.

"I know you two haven't been at it long, but do you want to come inside for a bit?" Lea said sweetly, dangling the two bottles and glasses seductively.

Alex and Ian smiled at each other and put their tools down, taking little time to walk over and take them from her hands.

"I don't see why not, we still have a lot of daylight left, right?" Alex said.

"Oh! Let me go get that pitcher, that would be perfect!" Lea replied, turning and walking back towards the kitchen, an idea forming in her mind as her heels knocked on the wood floor. She could feel both of their eyes following her, boring into their favorite places to celebrate her body. 'I'll give them something to look at, all right...' she thought to herself with a grin.

There was no pitcher. There was never any pitcher. Lea looked for a suitable lower cupboard and, with practiced ease, knelt down in front of it, hiking her slip up over the small of her back to reveal her butt, not wearing anything underneath of course. Arching it in a cat like stretch and crossing her heeled feet at the ankle, she felt one of them half slip off a foot.

"Hey, Ian? Do you remember where you stuck that pitcher?" Lea called out, letting a throaty tone creep into her voice.

Alex rounded the corner first, unable to keep himself from laughing happily.

"Oh wow. Look at this," he said. "I don't think she's being very subtle today."

Lea turned her head, looking at them both in turn, need plainly present in her expression.

"I don't know what you could be talking about." She said, pretending to turn back the cabinet.

"Oh really?" Ian asked sharply.

He quickly moved to her side, knelt down swiftly and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling Lea's legs apart with a casual strength she adored. He held her in place, her hands moving to steady herself against the cabinet handles, as he looked up at Alex.

"I think she knows exactly what you mean." The first slap rang out, her left cheek gently stinging as she felt Alex's hands help her heel back onto her foot.

"Not time for this to come off yet, I don't think." The second slap came from Alex upon the opposite cheek, Ian gripping his arm around her waist tighter.

"Can you believe this girl? Who keeps pitchers on the bottom shelf!" Ian said, his grin evident in the words.

Lea giggled despite herself, the sound turning into a gasp as the spanking continued unabated, its intensity slowly growing, her ass beginning to turn a beautiful shade of pink as the two men appreciated it. Her breathing was becoming ragged, gentle whimpers and moans leaving parted lips. They switched cheeks, the other admiring the others handy work, and working down her thighs, moderating their impacts as they knew her more sensitive areas quite well at this point.

"Fuck... you guys... please."

"Please what?" She wasn't even sure who asked it, her ears were pounding with her heartbeat.

"Please take me to bed! I need both, I need you both!"

They just kept slapping her, loving how she began to shake and tremble.

"Hang on a second, what's this cute little thing?" Alex asked.

They both gently spread her open, lifting and pulling her to show them her beautiful holes, one clearly occupied.

"You really did need this today, didn't you?" Ian said, gently tugging at the small, pink jeweled butt plug she had put there for them.

She felt lips touch the back of a thigh, then a second pair join them on the opposite buttock, hands massaging her calves, and fingers tickling behind her knees. Lea whimpered as they began to make out with her legs and ass, taking the time to lovingly address the scarlet hand prints with a flurry of kisses. Alex re-positioned himself and knelt over her, using both hands to open her ass and massage it slowly, revealing her while Ian reached a hand around and under to gently begin playing with her clit.

He soon joined Alex in kneeling next to her, and Lea groaned, feeling both of their hard cocks press against her thighs through their jeans. He helped Alex spread her as his fingers danced upon Lea's clit, while Alex, finding himself with a free hand, gently began to tug and push at the toy stretching her ass. Lea's hips began to slowly buck back and forth against their hands, as she let out a sharp intake of breath, feeling Ian's fingers curl inside of her. She stole a glance back at her lovers, eager to see them as uncontrolled soft moans left her mouth.

They always looked so serious when they were DPing her. It never failed to take her breath away. It didn't matter if they were using fingers, toys, or their cocks. All looks of mirth or amazement gone, they had a job to do, one they both were intensely focused on performing to the best of their abilities. Lea moaned louder as they found their particular favorite rhythm: A slow piston motion, each pausing slightly at the top or bottom of each stroke. Eventually their pace slowed. Ian removed his fingers from her.

"I don't think she needs to wait any longer. Let's take her to bed." He said.

Alex stood up, gently entwining his hands in her hair and guiding her up from her knees, turning her around to face them, his other hand lovingly cupping her ass, softly rubbing at the places they were least gentle, her eyes looking up at them pleadingly.

"Look at how she's done herself up for us, aren't we lucky?" Alex said, taking her chin in his hand and guiding her lips to his. He always kissed her so sweetly, savoring it like the first time, every time. Ian's quickly found her neck, his hand moving from her butt to hold her wrists together behind her back as he teased and nipped at her flushed skin near the collar bone. She resisted the urge to pull her hands away and touch herself, the hands at her wrists gripping tighter as if sensing it.

Pushing her through the bedroom doorway, both of her men hungrily kissed at the exposed, flushing skin of her neck and collar bone. Ian let go first, moving to search through a small leather bag tucked in a corner, as Alex spun her around by a wrist, his hand finding her throat to pull her face hungrily to his, the sweetness of the first kiss absent now as he bit her upper lip.

A pillow was thrown to the floor, and she felt both of their hands push her down to her knees. She was mildly surprised. Usually they made her wait for this, rarely were they so eager. Lea gasped as she felt Ian slide the vibrator underneath her, finding the perfect spot to hold it against her clit, it already sending waves through her body.

"You got us quite worked up in the kitchen, you know. You have only yourself to blame." Ian whispered in her ear as he stood up, his hand moving to remove his belt and fasten it around her wrists behind her back.

Both of them wasted no time pulling themselves out for her, a beautiful smile gracing Lea's face as they did. She always appreciated how similar they were. She loved their thick, long cocks, especially that they were just for her. She giggled as they bounced them gently off the tip of her nose and her cheeks, teasing her as her mouth opened wide.

Alex lost the battle first, groaning softly as he guided himself into her mouth, pushing deeper to tap gently against the back of her throat. She let herself gag, letting a cute noise escape her lips as she scrunched her eyes shut, the mascara already starting to drip. She knew they loved that.

They began taking turns. One pulling out, quickly replaced by the other, gently at first, the pace even and slow, building as their needs did. Ian had her hair held in an impromptu pony tail, guiding her back and forth between their cocks as spit began to dribble down her chin and onto her lace, the mascara running boldly now. Her eyes were wide, pleading as Alex held her down deeply, holding her still so he could thrust into her as she focused on making the right noise to vibrate the bottom of his sensitive ridge. She moaned around his dick as the vibrator brought another wave of pleasure through her body.

"Fuck that's so good." Alex groaned.

Lea pulled away breathless.

"Fuck me then. Fill me up, plea-ggghh."

Ian smiled as he pushed his cock into her mouth, ending her plea to be fucked. They locked eyes, her tongue pushing out exquisitely from underneath, flicking and wiggling along the sensitive bottom with each purposeful thrust. Lea tried her best to keep her eyes open as the smile died on his face but it was too much, scrunching them closed as she lightly gagged at the continued thrusting. Alex's sharp slap reminded her of their little game.

"Don't you dare. Keep looking up at him while you suck." Alex reminded her.

Ian removed his cock, and Lea looked up at them, her face now a beautiful mess. They both knelt down next to her, seeing the apology written on her face in mascara and spit, and began kissing her cheeks and brow, whispering little hints behind her ears at what they all knew was coming next.

Manhandling her up, they both pushed her to the bed, laying her down on her back and leaning her legs into the air. One heel had some how fallen off while she was diligently sucking them off, and Ian grabbed and massaged the bare foot with his strong hands, kneeling above her face and letting himself bounce against her lips. Keeping his hand firmly gripping her ankle, he looked back, only to see Alex slowly sliding two fingers inside of her as he buried his mouth on her pussy.

Alex slid his hands up her thighs, pressing down and holding her legs open, eventually ending at just behind the knee and pushing her feet, one heeled, the other bare and being squeezed by strong hands, further back into the air, lapping and sucking at her clit all the while. Lea felt so good to be surrounded. To be held by more then one pair of hands that needed to please her.

Ian smiled down at her as she continued to make out with the bottom of his head, positioning himself to more easily stuff more of himself into Lea's mouth.

"She's very precious. I hope this shows how much we think so."

Her soft moan told them both all they needed to hear.

"Hang on, I think I know what she needs right now." Alex said.

He got up from his knees curling two fingers deeply inside her in a particular way to find her g-spot, laying down beside her, cuddling her body and placing his lips on her neck. Ian joined him, his own fingers finding her clit, his other hand pulling her open, panting mouth to his.

"I'm going to cum so fucking hard!" Lea whispered breathlessly into his mouth.

Alex found the rhythm first, the wet noises of her pussy growing as he finger fucked her in just the way she needed, Ian joining in, rapidly stroking the pads of his fingers across her clit. Lea pulled her mouth away to scream as it happened.

"OH MY FUCKING GAWWD. Pleasedontstop-"

She squirted as she came, the boys keeping the rhythm steady as she exploded, her hips bucking on the bed.

"There she fucking goes, that's our girl." Ian said, happiness apparent in his voice.

They gradually slowed the pace, her hips still writhing as the second heel fell to the floor. Alex's mouth found the bottom of the now bare foot, kissing and biting as Ian joined him on the other, their mouths trailing down her ankles and calf, back up again to her toes as she slowly recovered from her orgasm.

"I need your dicks in me," Lea whimpered. "Please give me your cocks!"

This time, Ian moved first, pulling her closer to the side of the bed and rocking her hips up, one of her ankles firmly in his hand, before his cock gently began pushing into her. He bit his lip and sighed, slowly easing into her and feeling her wrap completely around him, allowing her to stretch. Alex leaned her head over the side of the bed, and before long the two of them were thrusting alternately, one into her open mouth the other her clenching pussy as she began to gently gag again. Her other ankle was quickly restrained by another hand, Alex's she thought, and everyone stopped talking. They had teased her enough, it seems, as Ian began stroking purposefully into her.

She made to touch herself, but he was faster, snatching her wrist while the other hand left her ankle and quickly found the vibrator, holding it against her the pace mounted. He wasn't about to let her do any work, the sensations overwhelming as she felt the urge to scream around Alex's cock. It was too much. She couldn't wait any longer, pushing Alex's cock from her mouth and sitting up slightly.

"Fuck I'm sorry, I can't wait," Lea said, looking at them both pleadingly. "I've been waiting all day, I need you both inside of me."

Alex leaned down and kissed her sweetly, Ian already pulling from her and fishing a small bottle of lube from the same leather bag. They already knew exactly where to be. What she needed. Alex laid down next to her, still kissing her as he rolled her over on top of him, pulling her knees up closer to his ribs, one hand spreading her ass as she lowered herself down onto him, the other gripping an ankle. A breast found it's way into his mouth, gently nibbling at her rock hard nipple. She laid her head down on his chest, her hands excitedly gripping his shoulders and biceps as she slowly began to ride him, spreading herself open.

She closed her eyes as she felt Ian behind her, slowly pulling the butt plug from her now well stretched ass. She fought the anticipation, and let her body relax against her boyfriends, the head of Ian's cock gently pushing against her as Alex wrapped his arms around her back and kept her still.

"Fuck-fuck, oh my god...please... please." Lea whimpered and groaned as he pushed further, and felt herself open for them both. Lea loved having then both inside of her. She remembered the first time she realized such a thing was going to be on her agenda and felt her whole body shake as they fully entered both of her holes and held still, allowing her to get used to being stuffed. The serious expressions of focus and determination returned to their faces from earlier on the kitchen floor.

Alex moved first, thrusting slowly upwards into her pussy as Ian gently pulled out. She moaned loud and throaty as the piston rhythm they all adored slowly began to form, Ian's hand finding her hair and pulling her face around to look at him, wordlessly meeting her eyes.

They held her like this for a spell, not letting her look away while both of their cocks filled her completely, the piston pace mounting in intensity and deliberation. Lea's mouth opened in an at first soundless scream as Ian kept her eyes locked to his, but she couldn't help herself and let loose, wailing at them to keep fucking her, or at least that's what she thought she said. Their chuckles told her it was a wordless groan that she only thought was words.

12