Painting Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men began to absolutely pound her, feeling her open and stretch completely for them as they felt her clench and her second orgasm of the night was soon cascading. Alex held her down hard, not letting her buck up from him, as Ian began spanking her with each out-stroke. It was merciless. Her whole body shook when it finally came, the scream leaving her mouth primal and deep.

They slowly exited her, taking time to gently prop her up and admire how fucked she was. They told her how beautiful she was, and how much they loved giving her this whenever she demanded it, and she crawled over to the side of the bed, eager to let them empty themselves.

"You both did so good for me." Lea said, her mouth opening and her cute tongue sticking out, her happy eyes moving from man to man.

Neither of them needed long. Alex unloaded his balls into her mouth first, a thick white rope dangling down her chin as Ian came next, his own cum mixing in her mouth, a thin wayward strand cutely dangling across her nose. They both sighed, eager to let themselves into her, as she swallowed, eyes happily looking up at them. She took them both into her mouth, lovingly cleaning them, not wasting a drop. She giggled as one of them coughed and the cock jumped, bumping her forehead, her mouth leaving Ian's cock with a loud "Pop!"

"I know we should get back to painting, but can we cuddle for a bit? I need that too." Lea said, sitting back and using fingers to clean the little strands of cum from her lips and nose into her mouth adorably.

Wordlessly, the two men climbed into bed with her, feeling the heat of the afterglow radiating from their muse. Ian pulled a leg over his hips, cupping the back of her knee with one hand, the other gently stroking the soft curling hairs at the edge of her brow as he planted soft kisses against her forehead. Alex joined them, spooning her butt and holding it solidly in his hand while his own lips appreciated her neck, the afternoon sunlight beginning to filter through the blinds.

Lea smiled, deeply sighing. She couldn't wait for next time.

12