Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I guess we'll be seeing you every Monday and Thursday at our team meetings," Jen, the Asian woman said, "it's nice to finally have a man on the team."

"It was nice meeting you all," I said, smiling, "I better get back to work."

"Bye, Mike," they chimed in as I headed back to my scaffolding.

I walked back to the scaffolding, proud of my ability to keep from embarrassing myself in front of Carol's cadre of cougars. I wondered what it would be like to be passed around between them as their afternoon boy toy. I shook it off realizing that kind of thing never happened in real life.

It took me a while to get my head back into the job at hand. But after 45 minutes, I was hard at work. I worked straight through the afternoon, stopping for a sandwich around 6 p.m. Then, I went back to work again until sundown. It was a good day; I was ahead of schedule.

I climbed down the scaffold, shut down the compressor, cleaned up the area a bit, and wrapped up for the evening. I heard music coming from the pool area, so I assumed Carol was back there relaxing for the evening.

As I turned the corner, I saw her sitting in a pool chair. She was looking off into the distance, with a glass of wine in her hand, and two bottles next to her on the table. I wondered if she might be a little drunk, so I announced myself in a way I hoped wouldn't startle her.

"I'll be back first thing tomorrow, Carol," I said, approaching her from behind.

"Mike, come here and join me," she asked, "tell me about your first day."

Carol poured some wine into an empty glass next to her and handed it to me as I approached. I took a seat across from her, and took a long sip from the glass. Then, I set the wine glass on the table next to the chair. It was good to be off my feet.

"I'm ahead of schedule, boss," I said, smiling warmly at her, "the new color looks great."

"I knew you were the right man for the job, Mike," she purred, speaking more slowly than usual, "I'm so glad this is working out for both of us."

"So, tell me, is there a woman in your life," Carol asked, looking up over the top of her glass as she took a long slow sip.

"Not right now," I answered curtly, hoping to diffuse the interrogation.

"What did you think of my crew," she asked, "they all liked you a lot."

"They were great," I said, "They are funny and charming; I bet they sell a lot."

"Saleswomen can be a little crude, Mike," Carol elaborated, "We like to tell each other we're big swingin' dicks whenever we close a sale."

"Ha!" I laughed, "well, whatever floats your boat I guess."

"They said it was nice to have someone on the team who might actually have a big swingin' dick," Carol continued, "they bet me $500 that you were bigger than 7 inches."

"Oh, they did, did they?" I replied with a look of surprise.

I wondering if this was getting as hot as I thought it was.

"As your boss, don't you think I should know?" Carol smiled looking at my lap, "I think you should show me."

I couldn't believe this was happening. I went right along with it, hoping I'd finally get to see my new boss naked.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," I challenged.

"Deal!" she said, "but you go first."

I stood up to lower my shorts. When I did, Carol dropped off her chair onto her knees. She grabbed my shorts and pulled them down. As soon as the waistband hit my thighs, my cock swung up and slapped against my stomach.

"You're going to find that I am a very impatient and demanding boss, Mike," she said.

Before I could react, she had my thick 7" cock in her mouth. I was barely 14 hours into my first day, and I was already getting my cock sucked by my new boss.

"I'd say you every bit of seven inches, and very thick," Carol said smiling up at me before she put the head of my cock back in her mouth.

"Ms. Belding, it's been a while since anyone has done this for me," I warned, "I'm already very close."

Carol didn't say a word, she was fueled by alcohol, lust, and the allure of a young cock. I looked around the pool area and admired the atmosphere. The entire patio was bathed in the glow of the pool lights and surrounding accent lights. The fountain in the pool bubbled quietly in the background as I stood watching the beautiful blonde woman suck my cock.

I reached down and undid her bikini top and let if fall on the ground by her knees. I had Carol topless now and I was bending down to caress her perfect tits. Just as I was thinking about fucking Carol, I felt my cock enter her throat. She took me all the way to the base and held me there.

"Oh my god," I moaned, in a low voice.

I had only been deepthroated once before. Carol's technique was much better, I was almost to the point of no return, and it had been maybe 90 seconds since this all started happening. It didn't help that I had fantasized all weekend about having my new boss by the pool almost exactly like this was playing out.

"Carol, I'm gonna cum," I moaned again.

I gave y boss a few seconds warning before my balls broke loose and I started firing cum missiles from my rock-hard cock. Carol stayed down on me, swallowing everything I gave her. My body was writhing so frantically, I almost needed to sit down. It was an epic orgasm.

Carol continued to work my cock until she was sure my orgasm was over. She kept sucking even as my cock started to deflate. My boss had skills.

"Time to return the favor," Carol said climbing back in the chair, the reaching down to untie her bikini bottoms.

I got on my knees between her thighs, ready to eat my boss's pussy, just like I had fantasized all weekend. My mouth was watering as she untied one side of her bikini bottom, then the other.

Finally, she pulled the bottoms away. I leaned in, anxious to start licking. As I did, a thick cock sprung up, smacking me on the chin and nose as it swung buy. This cock was bigger and thicker than mine. It was attached to two huge balls. A small tuft of blonde hair decorated the base of her cock, on her pubic bone, in a perfectly manicured triangle.

"Carol, I'm straight, I don't suck cock," I said, looking up at her from my knees.

"Don't be silly, Mike, I know you're not gay. That's not a cock, it's just a really big clit," Carol laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12