Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion Ch. 03

Story Info
Mike's third day gets interesting.
5.4k words
4.83
7.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/* Note to Readers:

All characters in this story are fictitious, over 18 and consenting in their actions.

No insults are meant to any architects or builders who happen to build homes over 4000 square feet with lots of amenities but few architectural style points.

The story is told by Mike. He's just finished his second year at college and he's home for the summer, living with his parents.

Mike was introduced by his mother to the next-door neighbor Ms. Belding; she likes to be called Carol.

Carol is an attractive mid-thirties realtor who has purchased the large house with the intention of flipping it. She needs to repaint the exterior because the current pea green color has no curb appeal.

Mike put together a proposal to paint Carol's house for her for $8000. Carol jumped on the offer.

Last Chapter Recap

Carol now has Mike wearing a uniform. It's a simple uniform consisting of a collar and a black satin jockstrap. The collar is black with the word "BOY" inscribed in a silver heart that is placed in the center, near Mike Adam's apple.

We pick up, on MIke's third day.

*/

Wednesday Morning

I was making it a habit of getting to the job site at 7:30 and staying until sundown. My priority every morning was coffee. Carol always had coffee waiting for me in the kitchen. So, I headed inside and walked back to the kitchen to help myself.

"Good morning, boy," I heard Carol say, looking up from her laptop as she sat at the island.

"Good morning, Ma'am," I answered, "I'm gonna grab some coffee and put on my uniform."

"I bumped into your Mom yesterday while I was out for my run," Carol said, "She asked me if you were doing a good job."

"Oh really?" I answered, "what did you say?"

"I told her you were exceeding all expectations," Carol laughed, "I didn't want to gush about you too much; I was afraid she might suspect there's something more going on here than just house painting."

"My mom is pretty intuitive," I cautioned, "I'm glad you didn't go overboard with praise."

"So, you're glad I didn't tell her I was nourishing you every day with my elixir?" Carol laughed.

"I'm not sure she would understand the exotic bond we are forming," I answered.

"Speaking of that," Carol smiled, "if you ever feel the need during the day, I'm happy to stop what I am doing and make myself available."

"I do look forward to our end of the day meetings, Ma'am," I confessed, blushing as I did.

"That's how it's supposed to work, boy," Carol smiled, "the more I nourish you, the more you will want. Have you noticed your desire to please me growing?"

"I think about it all the time, Ma'am," I answered, "even when I am not here."

"Do you think about new ways to bring me pleasure?" Carol asked, smiling warmly at me as she did.

"Yes Ma'am, all the time," I answered, feeling my cock start to thicken as I answered honestly.

"Are you willing to learn from me, boy?" Carol asked, "will you eagerly take my direction and follow my my instructions as I teach you to please me?"

"Yes Ma'am," I answered, "I'm ready to take direction, I want you to be incredibly happy with me."

"I have something new for us to try this evening at our daily meeting," Carol hinted, "I can't wait to teach you how you can give me more pleasure."

"You're getting me very excited, Ma'am," I said, "I better change and get to work, otherwise I'll be too distracted to do a good job for you."

"Yes, boy," Carol agreed, "let's pick this up again at the end of the day. Why don't you go put on your uniform. Don't forget to clean."

"Yes Ma'am," I answered as I walked into the bathroom with my uniform in hand.

Back to the East Wall

Carol mentioned that she would be in and out of the house all day. She had meetings across town but would be back early afternoon to finish up her day at her home office.

I was finally ready to fire up my paint sprayers and get the east side of the house painted. It was another ninety-degree day, and I was out on the scaffolding wearing my collar and jockstrap. I had my earbuds in, and the day was flying by.

I stopped for lunch around noon. I was sitting on the scaffold in a small piece of shade created by one of the trees on the property.

"Life is pretty good," I thought to myself, "I'm making a pile of money doing an easy job for a hot woman."

I was grateful for my good fortune, and I didn't mind putting in the long hours during the week. It was already Wednesday, the week was passing quickly, just two more days until the weekend. I wondered what Carol did on the weekends. I wondered if she would allow me to work weekends.

As I thought about Carol, my mind wandered to the "surprise" she had waiting for me at the end of the day. I was surprised by how willing I was to deliver pleasure to my new boss. It was almost like she had cast a spell over me. I remember her telling me that each time I drank her elixir, our bond would go stronger.

As I thought about our bond, I felt the urge to drink her elixir becoming very strong. I wondered if Carol was sincere when she told me I could ask for it at any time if I felt I needed nourishment. I wondered when Carol would be back. I felt my cock growing as I thought about drinking her elixir more than once a day.

I finished lunch and climbed down from the scaffold to use the bathroom. I cleaned myself up using the wand and headed back out to finish painting. I had my earbuds in and the sprayer running when Carol returned. I was distracted by my work, and my urge to feed on her elixir abated. In a flash, it was sundown and time for our evening update meeting.

Tuesday's End of Day Meeting

I walked around the house and found Carol by the pool as usual.

"I'm done for the day, Ma'am," I announced, "I'm just going to clean up a bit before our meeting."

"Fantastic, boy," Carol answered, "could you bring another bottle of chardonnay when you come back?"

"Absolutely, Ma'am," I replied, "Do you still have that surprise for me?"

"Yes, boy," Carol answered, "just leave that sweaty jock in the sink when you return."

After cleaning up, I returned to Carol, wine bottle in hand, wearing only my collar.

"Here you are, Ma'am," I offered, handing her the wine bottle.

"It would bring me great pleasure if you made it a practice of kneeling in front of me when we are here by the pool," Carol instructed.

"Yes Ma'am," I answered, quickly dropping to my knees.

"Good boy," Carol said, "are you ready for your surprise?"

"I've been anxious to see it all day, Ma'am," I answered.

Carol lifted a shiny object off the table next to her chair. It looked like gigantic fishhook. It was even attached to a leather strap like it was a lure for a shark or other large creature. At the end of the hook was a small round ball, a few inches behind that ball, there was a slightly bigger ball.

"These are so much fun," Carol said, "are you ready to try this, boy?"

"Will it please you, Ma'am," I asked.

"What a wonderful way to answer, boy!" Carol exclaimed, smiling down at me, "you're showing me that you're putting my pleasure above your own. Our bond is going strong, isn't it?"

I nodded as she leaned forward and held the hook in front of my face.

"I need you to put this ball into your mouth and get it wet," Carol instructed, holding the end of the hook near my face.

I took the hook in my mouth and sucked on the shiny ball at the end.

"Excellent, now bend over for me boy," Carol commanded, "get on all fours like a dog."

I did as she asked. Carol walked behind me, and I felt the wet ball press up against my asshole. Then I felt pressure as she worked the ball into my hole.

"Push out like you're trying to...well you know," Carol said, "it will go in easier for you."

I did as she instructed, and I was hit by a sudden sharp pain as the first ball went into my ass.

"Oh!" I said, involuntarily.

"It's in now, boy, I just need to connect the strap to your collar," Carol informed.

I felt the cold metal of the hook rest on my tail bone as Carol worked to attach the strap to my collar. As she pulled the strap tight, the collar pulled against my neck and the hook went deeper into my ass.

"On your knees boy," Carol commanded, and I obliged.

Once I was on my knees, Carol inserted my wrists into cuffs on either side of the leather strap that connected the hook to my collar. I was a little concerned that I was restrained this way. When I pulled on my hands, the cuffs pulled on the hook, pulling it deeper into my ass.

"It gives me great pleasure to take more control from you as our bond develops," Carol explained as she walked around in front of me.

"With this hook, I can now stimulate your prostate while you nourish yourself on my clit," Carol continued, "over time, you will lean to cum without using your hands as you swallow my elixir."

I was concerned about being restrained like this. But I trusted Carol to treat me fairly. She had proven to me that she was a seasoned leader and I had already learned so much from her. As I thought more about it, I was turned on by granting Carol this much control. I was surprised at my willingness to allow my new boss to take away my free will and mold me into a tool she used to please herself.

The Boss Takes It Up A Level

Over the next 10 minutes, Carol used me like a fuck toy. She stood in front of me with one hand on my head and the other hand tugging on the leather strap that connected my collar to the hook in my ass.

"Look at you, with my dick in your throat and my hook up your ass," Carol sneered, "with your hand's restrained, I can do anything I want to you."

Carol was taking full strokes into my throat, slamming her blonde pubes into my nose each time. Her big balls were swinging hard, slapping me under my jaw as they swung under my chin. My throat was making obscene squishing sounds as Carol's cock battered my glottis as it crashed across it.

"I knew you'd be the perfect boy," Carol went on, "by the time the summer's over, I will convert you from boy, to bitch, to slave."

I was getting turned on by Carol's degrading dialogue. The hook in my ass was scouring across my prostate causing my cock to leak precum all over the pool deck.

"Cum on Momma's cock, you slut," Carol growled, "cum for me as I pump my elixir down your throat."

Right on cue, Carol pumped me full of her elixir. As I swallowed, I shot my load all over the pool deck. I tried to breathe as Carol held my nose buried in her blonde pubic hair. It was clear that Carol wasn't concerned about my ability to breathe, at least not until her orgasm subsided. She had pulled on the leather strap so hard, the second ball on the hook was now in my ass along with the first.

"Suck out every drop, boy," Carol commanded as she pulled her cock out of my throat but left it in my mouth.

I did as she asked, sucking the tip of her cock as she squeezed it to empty the final drops from her shaft.

"That was good, boy," Carol said softly, "You didn't protest once as I used you without any regard for your needs. You are making big, important strides in your training."

I kneeled quietly as Carol walked behind me to remove the cuffs from my wrists. Her comments made me proud of my performance as her employee.

"Is it O.K. that I enjoyed that almost as much as you did?" I asked, sheepishly.

"It's fantastic!" Carol answered, "you're getting pleasure by letting me use your body anyway I want. My bow is an absolute natural at this. What I'm teaching you is how to be objectified. When I'm done, you will know freedom like you've never known before."

Carol and I cleaned ourselves up. I put on my street clothes and headed home for the evening.

Thursday Morning

I knocked on Carol's front door then stepped inside to get my coffee at 7:30 a.m. Once again, the entire island was covered with fresh fruit and pastries. Carol was sitting at the island drinking her coffee.

"Wow, quite the spread again today. Do you have clients today?" I asked.

"Good morning, boy," Carol responded, "your uniform is in the laundry room."

"Remember, I have my team meetings every Monday and Thursday," Carol continued.

"I guess I forgot," I replied, "what time do they arrive?" I asked.

"It's a standing meeting that starts at 10 a.m. and runs through lunch, then we collect by the pool until about 2 p.m.," Carol explained.

"I can wait to paint until they are gone, and then come back when they leave," I offered.

"Are you kidding?" Carol smiled, "As our only male team member, you're a key part of the team."

"I don't know Ma'am," I said blushing, "won't they make fun of the way I'm dressed?"

"Actually, I can't wait to show you off," Carol argued, "you've made more progress this week than any employee I've ever had. You should stand proud, Mike."

Carol had called me Mike when she praised me. I liked the way that made me feel. If she wanted to show me off, I was glad to have her do it. With my concerns eliminated, I grabbed my uniform and headed to the bathroom to clean up before work.

I emerged from the bathroom wearing my collar and jockstrap.

"I'll leave my street clothes in the bottom drawer in the laundry room as usual, Ma'am," I said, "I'm headed out to the east side of the house again."

"See you right after lunch," Carol yelled from the kitchen, as I exited the front door into the yard.

Noon Arrives Quickly

The morning flew by in what seemed like minutes. I had my earbuds in and my paint sprayer in hand making great progress on the east wall of the house. A high-pressure weather system had come through reducing the heat and humidity. It was a nearly perfect day, eighty-five degrees and not a cloud in the sky.

I decided to stop for lunch, so I took off my earbuds and put down my sprayer. As soon as I did, I heard loud laughter coming from the pool area. I climbed down from the scaffolding and peaked around the south side of the house to see Carol's team lounging by the pool.

It was the same six women I had met on Monday. This time, however, I was wearing a collar and a satin jockstrap. I saw Carol get up from her chair and start walking toward my side of the house. I hustled back to the scaffolding so she wouldn't know that I was spying on her team.

"Boy," Carol called, "Why don't you take a break and celebrate with the rest of the team. Val closed the sale on a 2.7 million dollar house this week, so she's employee of the week."

"Yes, Ma'am," I answered, but can I rinse off and clean up before I head back there?"

"Of course!" Carol answered, "just join us at the pool when you're ready. Please remember our rule from yesterday about kneeling, she added."

"Are you sure, Ma'am," I said with concern in my voice, "I thought that was for when we were in private."

"Don't you want to show everyone what you've learned?" Carol asked, "I'm proud of you, and you should be proud of yourself too."

"Yes Ma'am," I answered, "I'll be right there.

Instead of walking past the group to enter the house, I walked to the front of the house so I could get to the bathroom without being seen.

Once in the bathroom, I cleaned myself with the wand and rinsed myself to remove the sweat and dirt from a full morning of work. After drying off, I stepped into my jockstrap and headed out to the pool.

Carol was sitting in her normal chair in the shade. Her colleagues were spread out around her, some in the pool, some in chairs nearby. All of them were drinking and laughing as they celebrated the sale. I walked out onto the patio and took my spot next to Carol on my knees.

My Submission Makes a Public Debut

As I knelt next to Carol, I watched as all her employees stopped to look at me.

Val, the tall brunette beauty queen with an apple shaped ass and perfect tits, had her hand over her mouth in shock.

"No way," Val said, as her hand moved away from her mouth, "is that the college kid you hired to paint your house?"

"Yes, this is Mike, the college painter," Carol said proudly, "but now he answers to 'Boy'."

While the rest of the woman gawked, Val continued to interrogate Carol.

"So, you trained him to this level in just four days?" Val continued, "how in the world did you do that?"

"This sweat boy is very special," Carol explained, "he has been drinking my elixir every day and our bond gets stronger and stronger. Now, he is more concerned about my pleasure than his own."

Jen, the sexy Asian vixen in the world's smallest bikini, stepped forward and interrupted Val's line of questioning.

"He drinks your elixir every day?" Jen said looking astonished, "did you make him wear this just for us?"

"This is his uniform," Carol replied with a proud smile, "He puts this on in the morning and wears it all day while he works."

Instead of dying of embarrassment, I felt my cock starting to firm up as Carol's team scoured my nearly naked body with their eyes.

"I want him to drink my elixir," one of the women further back said.

Carol's team burst into laughter at the lewd remark.

"Kimber, was that you?" Carol asked, feigning that she was offended.

Carol was addressing the black woman with a highlighted afro who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Guilty as charged, Boss," Kimber replied, causing the team to laugh again.

"I guess you'll have to sell something before you find out," Carol teased, "My boy here doesn't just drink anyone's elixir."

As I knelt in front of these women and listened to the conversation, I started to get very confused. How did they all know about Carol's special elixir. I was certain that Carol was a unique creature, and that's why she referred to the liquid that she expelled from her clit as elixir. These women all seemed to know what it was. I waited to hear more to better understand what was going on.

Carol continued, "But, Val here, is employee of the week. I thought it would be a nice reward to have my boy pleasure her and drink her elixir while we watch."

The women cheered as I sat in shock at what I just heard. I drank Carol's elixir to help us strengthen our growing bond. It pleased me to give her pleasure. Now I was being offered up as an incentive to the rest of her team. I felt lost and disappointed, my head sank to my chest reflecting my emotions.

"Look at me, boy," Carol said, lifting my chin and holding it in her hand as she addressed me.

"It will give me great pleasure to see you take nourishment from Val. You want to please me don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I answered without hesitation.

"If you know your pleasing me, won't that make you happy?" Carol asked, working her hypnotic powers on me.

"Yes, Ma'am, I want to please you. If you are asking me to do this as a new way of pleasing you, I won't disobey," I answered.

"That's exactly what I'm asking you to do," Carol said, stroking my face with her hand as she did.

"But won't I start bonding with Val if I drink her elixir?" I asked, "will that ruin the bond we've built together?"

"Not at all, boy," Carol answered, "over time, you will ultimately bond with the entire team. That's how great teams are made."

"I want to be part of the team, Ma'am," I confessed, "I like having you as my boss."

"Well, it's settled then," Carol said, "I want you to do a great job with Val, O.K.?"

"Yes Ma'am," I replied as I waited for what was coming next.

"Why don't you go to the kitchen and grab a couple fresh bottles of wine," Carol ordered, "when you come back, Val will be ready for you."

I rose to my feet and started walking to the kitchen when I heard Carol call out, "and boy, you can leave your jockstrap in the laundry room."

I pulled down my black satin jockstrap and put it on top of the dryer. As I did, my cock sprung up and slapped against my stomach. I was rock hard thinking about drinking Val's elixir in front of the team. I wondered if all the women on my team had giant clits like Carol's. It wasn't going to be a mystery for long.

12