Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed two fresh bottles of chardonnay and walked back out to the pool wearing only my collar.

Every eye was on my naked body as I approached the group. Val was sitting in Carol's chair waiting for me. Her bikini was already gone, and she was leering at me as she played with her massive clit. Val's tits sat up tall against her thin frame, almost like grapefruits on her chest. She had tan lines that looked incredibly sexy against her dark skin. Her clit was completely shaved. I stopped in my tracks when I saw the size of her balls. They were massive and hung low between her thighs.

"How does she hide those in her bikini?" I wondered, "they must be full of elixir."

"Are you ready for Val, boy?" Carol asked, as I took my position on my knees between Val's thighs.

"He sure looks ready to me," Val laughed, "he's on his knees ready to go to work."

Val's clit was thick and uncut. The head was completely covered by skin. I had never seen an uncut cock before, other than when I watched porn. I wondered what it would be like to pleasure it for Val. It was important to me to make a good impression, so I decided take Val's cock balls deep right from the start. I plunged my mouth over Val's cock and didn't stop until my nose was resting against her shaved pubic bone.

"Woah!" Val moaned, "you taught this boy to go deep right from the beginning."

"He takes direction very well," Carol said proudly, "so don't be afraid to give him guidance. I've also trained him to orgasm when he swallows my elixir, so please reinforce that structure with him."

"At this rate, he'll be ejaculating very soon," Val laughed, "I haven't had sex since this weekend."

The crowd watched as I deepthroated the employee of the week. I wondered if I would be asked to do this for each employee of the week. Maybe it was my job as team member, along with painting the house. I was very aroused as I thought about the entire team watching me while I pleasured Val. I never could have imagined this scene when I met the Carol less than a week ago.

"Slow and deep," Val instructed as she moved her hands to my head, "I want this to last."

I did as Val directed, taking slow strokes, deep into my throat. I stopped for a moment to focus on her big low hanging balls. I took one in my mouth and listened as Val moaned. Then I took the other, making it nice and wet before I released. I licked my way back up her shaft and looked her in the eye as I made her cock disappear in my mouth again.

"This boy's a natural," Val groaned, leaning her head back in the chair.

I felt the leather strap being connected to my collar and assumed that Carol was going to show them how she used the hook on me.

"Get on all fours, boy," I heard Carol command.

I took the position and felt the pressure of the round ball on the hook against my anus. I remembered to push out to help ease the pain as the ball slid in. As the hook went deeper into my ass, I waited for the second larger ball to make its entry. I always dreaded the second ball because it was much larger.

I kept fellating Val, focused on bringing her to orgasm. The hook was going deeper into my ass, but I didn't feel the pain of the second ball. I pulled my head off Val's cock and looked over my shoulder to see if Carol was using a different hook. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

The leather strap I felt being attached to my collar wasn't for the hook. It was a leash. The thing in my ass wasn't a hook, it was Carol's cock. She was using the leash to pull me back onto her dick. I was getting fucked in the ass by my boss.

"You're in my ass Ma'am," I said to my boss in shock, "you didn't tell me this was going to happen."

"I couldn't resist, boy," Carol answered, "your mouth was busy; this was the only way I could think of to give you my elixir without waiting. Please continue pleasuring Val while I take pleasure from you at this end."

I was partially in shock, but the bond the Carol and I had developed help me remember that her needs were paramount. I started to accept her choice as logical well within her rights as my boss.

"So, this is the first time you've fucked him?" Jen asked giggling nervously, "we're watching you take his virginity?"

"That boy just went virgin to sixty in 2.1 seconds," Kimber joked, causing the team to burst into nervous laughter.

It was silent after that, as I took cock at both ends from the two beautiful women. I always heard that anal sex was painful. But I was starting to enjoy the feeling of Carols big dick going balls-deep into my ass. I assumed that it was because our bond had grown so strong that I was willing to give her pleasure any way she wanted it.

As the women increased their pace, I was taken to the very edge of orgasm. I tried to delay my release until I swallowed Val's elixir, but I my arousal had turned to pure lust. I started having deviant thoughts about giving myself to the entire team in one day. Then staying the night to give them anything they asked all night long.

My orgasm hit like lightening. I felt myself shooting rope after rope of thick cum onto the pool deck.

"He's cumming!" the women shouted as I shook with orgasm.

Val held my head down on her cock and started fucking my mouth since I was momentarily disabled by my own orgasm. Carol's hips were making loud clapping sounds against my ass as she fucked me with abandon. This wasn't sex, it was a ritual, and I was the sacrifice.

After I came, my deviant lust started converting into deep shame.

"Am I gay?" I wondered, "I thought Carol was special, but it turns out her entire team seems to have cocks as well."

I wondered what my parents would think if they discovered that the successful real-estate woman next door had converted their son into a slut who willingly let himself get fucked in the mouth and ass. To make matters worse, this was only my first week, I could only imagine what I'd be asked to do if I kept working here for the rest of the summer.

"Take Mamma's cock you slut!" Carol bellowed as she pulled on the leash and hammered away at my ass.

"I'm about to feed him my girl juice," Val moaned, lifting her ass off the seat and dropping to her knees in front of me.

"This is the hottest spit-roast I've ever witnessed," I heard Jen say, "I've gotta take my cock out, this is too much."

"Swallow, bitch," I heard Val bellow, as she grabbed my head and pulled it tight against her shaved pubic bone.

I had no choice, Val's cock was in my throat, it didn't matter if I swallowed or not. Val's cock throbbed over and over as she pumped what seemed like a week's worth of elixir into my stomach. Those huge balls weren't just for show. I let Val finish in my mouth as I had been taught. I sucked on the head as Val squeeze out the last drops from cum from her shaft.

Carol, however, was not close to done. She was pulling on the rope and fucking me so hard that I rose from all fours halfway up to my knees. I could feel my eyes bulging as I looked at the crowd who watched intently. I felt my cock slapping against my stomach indicating I had gotten hard again.

My shame had converted to pleasure; soon it would again convert to lust. I loved how our team watched as Carol sodomized me violently. I started to equate the burning fullness in my ass with erotic pleasure. I knew that my virgin ass was giving her great pleasure. I was proud to have her as my first.

I reached for my cock and started stroking it. My hand slid easily down the shaft as it was still covered in cum from my orgasm.

"Don't you dare cum yet, bitch," Carol sneered while pulling on the leash.

I let my hand fall from my cock and let my arms swing by my side as Carol slammed into me from behind. The Asian woman, Jen, had her clit in her hand, stroking as she watched. I licked my lips as I starred at her erect brown cock.

"I think that slut is teasing you, Jen," I heard the blonde laugh.

"I noticed that, Joni, I'm thinking I should feed it to him," Jen replied.

"You better wait for the O.K. from the boss," Kimber warned, "otherwise you might end up with the boss's big dick in your ass instead of his."

"The boss fucks hard," the buxom brunette at the back of the group said, "I had a deal fall through and she made sure I'd remember it."

"I know you liked it, Mary," Jen chided, "you're the biggest slut of us all."

"I'm gonna cum in his ass!" Carol announced, thrusting balls deep and taking short strokes.

I felt a gush of elixir fill me from behind. It was another first on this eventful day. In the short course of four days, I had allowed this woman to inject her elixir into both of my orifices, and I liked it. I felt our bond grow even deeper as Carol injected me with her potent seed. Something deep in my psyche changed, feelings of devotion to Carol grew.

Carol fell forward on top of me, her big tits resting on my back. She breathed heavily, still taking short strokes into my ass.

"You're mine now," Carol whispered into my ear, "I own you. The entire team witnessed your submission to me."

"Yes Ma'am," I whispered back, "I'm glad to be yours."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12