Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion Ch. 04

Story Info
Boy gets a new uniform and some candy.
5.6k words
4.85
5.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/* Note to Readers:

All characters in this story are fictitious, over 18 and consenting in their actions.

No insults are meant to any architects or builders who happen to build homes over 4000 square feet with lots of amenities but few architectural style points.

The story is told by Mike. He's just finished his second year at college and he's home for the summer, living with his parents.

Mike was introduced by his mother to the next-door neighbor Ms. Belding; she likes to be called Carol.

Carol is an attractive mid-thirties realtor who has purchased the large house with the intention of flipping it. She needs to repaint the exterior because the current pea green color has no curb appeal.

Mike put together a proposal to paint Carol's house for her for $8000. Carol jumped on the offer.

Last Chapter Recap

Carol now has Mike wearing a uniform. It's a simple uniform consisting of a collar and a black satin jockstrap. The collar is black with the word "BOY" inscribed in a silver heart that is placed in the center, near Mike Adam's apple.

Mike is now willingly drinking Carol's elixir at the end of each day as they meet by the pool.

Yesterday, Carol had her bi-weekly team meeting the culminated with drinks by the pool. Carol invited Mike to the pool party so she could show him off in his new uniform.

Val, a striking, tall brunette, had just closed a $2.7M sale. As a reward, Carol commanded Mike to suck Val off while the team watched. Mike obliged.

While Mike was servicing Val, Carol moved behind him and took his anal virginity right in front of the team.

We catch up with Mike as he has just finished being spit-roasted by Val and Carol

*/

Thursday Late Afternoon Aftermath

"You're mine now," Carol whispered into my ear, "I own you. The entire team witnessed your submission to me."

"Yes Ma'am," I whispered back, "I'm glad to be yours."

Carol laid on top of me for a moment, then she rolled off, pulling her cock out of my ass as she did.

"Go clean yourself up, boy," Carol said in a low voice, "you've earned the rest of the day off."

I quietly nodded, and then picked myself up and walked toward the house so I could clean myself up. Once I cleaned myself out and rinsed myself off, I put my street clothes back on and headed back home to take the rest of the day off.

Later that evening, I got a text from Carol.

Carol: How do u feel, boy?

Me: good, Ma'am

Carol: U were perfect today

Me: Are u happy with me?

Carol: So Happy

Me:

Carol: I have another surprise for you tomorrow

Me: Tell me!

Carol: See u tomorrow

I spent the rest of the evening wondering what Carol had in store for me. I had a few beers watching TV and went to bed.

Friday Morning

I walked into Carol's kitchen at 7:30 as I did every morning that week.

As usual, Carol was sitting at the kitchen island catching up on emails and drinking coffee.

"Good morning, boy," Carol smiled as she greeted me.

"Good morning, Ma'am," I answered, pouring myself a cup of coffee, "I'm going to clean up and put on my uniform."

"After you clean up, just put on your collar," Carol directed, "My surprise for you is a new uniform."

"Show me," I said, enthusiastically.

"When you come back, I'll have it here for you," Carol said with a big grin.

I rushed through my normal routine. Then, I went to the laundry room and found my collar in the usual place. I put it on and walked out into the kitchen ready for my surprise.

"My boy looks so good when he's wearing just his collar," Carol said in a husky voice.

"Sit down next to me, boy," Carol instructed, patting on the bar stool next to her at the island.

I grabbed my coffee and sat down next to Carol. As I sat down, I noticed a candy dish on the island in front of her. The candy dish was filled with small purple candies.

"These special candies are for you, boy," Carol explained, "I want you to take one every morning, and one at lunch time."

"So, you want me to take one now, Ma'am," I asked.

"Yes, go ahead and take one now. Don't chew it, just swallow it with a gulp of coffee."

I swallowed the purple pill with my coffee. Then I smiled at Carol, "that wasn't my surprise, was it?"

"No, boy," Carol smiled, handing me a small box, "this is your surprise."

I looked at Carol and smiled. Then, I opened the box to find a black butt plug inside.

"You want me to wear this instead of my jockstrap, Ma'am?" I asked, a little disappointed.

"Yes, boy, I like having you naked now, it gives me pleasure," Carol answered.

"You want me to wear just a collar and this butt plug while I paint, Ma'am?" I asked, a look of concern on my face.

"Won't it be fun?" Carol replied, "By the way, that butt plug comes with an app that I control with my phone. When I want you to think of me, I can send you vibrations. It gives me even more control over my boy; even if I might be across town in the office."

"I like giving you more control, Ma'am," I answered, "I know that you are pleased when I relinquish control to you."

"You are such a smart boy," Carol smiled, "should we put it in and give it a try?"

"Could you do it for me, Ma'am," I said, "I haven't done this before."

"Of course, boy," Carol replied, "stand up and bend over a bit."

I did as she asked and looked over my shoulder to watch Carol. She put the plug in her mouth to lubricate it. Then, she held it up against my hole and applied pressure.

"There, it's in," Carol said, "let's give the app a try, shall we."

Carol pulled up the app on her phone and fiddled with the menu. Seconds later, the plug was sending shock waves into my ass at it rattled against my prostate.

"Holy fuck, Ma'am!" I yelped, "that certainly gets my attention."

"Too strong?" Carol asked.

"This is new to me, Ma'am," I explained, "remember I never had anything in my ass until yesterday."

Carol looked down at the app and tried again. This time, I was stimulated by a milder throb that seemed to be directly wired to my cock. After just a few seconds, my cock was starting to stand at attention.

"Well, would you look at that," Carol laughed, "my boy's cock is up and at 'em."

"Ma'am, I'm not comfortable being in public like this," I complained, "what if someone sees me painting like this?"

"Nobody is going to see you unless I want them to," Carol said, as the smile left her face.

I could see I was disappointing Carol. I was instantly anxious; I didn't want to break the bond we had formed.

"Will this please you, Ma'am," I asked, sincerely.

"Immensely, boy," Carol smiled, "it's the next step in your progression. Don't you want to excel and learn from me?"

"Absolutely, Ma'am," I answered, "it's all I think about."

"Well then it's settled," Carol smiled, running her finger along the underside of my rock-hard cock, "I love watching you walk around my house wearing just a collar and a hard-on."

I blushed with arousal. It was so exhilarating to have my limits continually pushed by my boss.

"Well, it's 8 o'clock, I better get to work, Ma'am," I said, putting my coffee cup in the dishwasher.

"You look so good in your new uniform, boy!" Carol said, clapping like a little girl, "don't forget to take another candy at lunch time. I'll leave them here on the island for you."

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied, "Are you working from home today?"

"I have an appointment for lunch, but I'll be here most of the day," Carol answered.

"You know where I'll be," I smiled, "see you later."

Back on the Job in my New Uniform

I was back on my scaffold, paint sprayer in hand, working my way down the east wall. It had been a solid 20 minutes since Carol had buzzed my butt plug and my cock was still painfully hard. As soon as it started to deflate, it would get brushed by my equipment or even the wind and it would jump right back to attention.

I couldn't get any work done, so, I climbed down from the scaffold and walked back into the kitchen. Carol was still sitting at the island drinking coffee. She looked up as I walked in.

"Well, hello sailor," She laughed, "is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just happy to see me."

"It won't go down, Ma'am," I said, "I wonder if your elixir will help relieve the pressure."

"Are you asking to be nourished, boy?" Carol asked, swiveling in her bar stool and allowing her robe to fall open.

"Could I, Ma'am," I asked.

Carol let her robe slip off, then folded it and placed it on the chair beside her. She spread her legs for me to expose her big hanging clit.

"I'm always here for you, boy," Carol said, curling her index finger indicating she wanted me to come closer.

I knelt before Carol and took her cock in my mouth like a suckling animal. I wanted it so badly; it was like I hadn't had sex for weeks.

"It is so gratifying to provide you with nourishment," Carol moaned, "I told you that you would start to crave my elixir as we progressed."

I didn't bother to answer. I just wanted her elixir because I knew I would orgasm when she fed it to me.

"Such a hungry boy you are," Carol hissed, "look at your insatiable need for my elixir. You have completely lost your gag reflex; my cock slides balls deep with ease."

I was bobbing and slurping on Carols cock like a junkie with his fix. I didn't just want her elixir, I needed it. I had to have it to relieve the pressure in my cock and balls.

"Let's see what happens if we introduce some vibrations," Carol said, fiddling with the app to send my butt plug into action.

The buzzing in my ass pushed me to the next level. I knew my balls were going to blow any minute. If I came without swallowing, I knew my boss would be disappointed.

"Ma'am, I'm getting too close!" I warned.

"Don't worry, boy, I'm close too, otherwise I wouldn't have engaged your plug," Carol moaned, "Are you ready to feed from my shaft?"

I didn't answer, I just sucked and bobbed.

"Swallow, boy!" Carol ordered, grabbing my head, and standing to shove her blonde pubes right against my nose.

As soon as I felt her cock throb and fire, my own cock exploded, sending a cum missile across the kitchen floor. I was rocked by orgasm as I fed on Carol's elixir. My body shook uncontrollably even though Carol had a firm grip on my head. We stayed connected until Carol squeezed the last bit of cum out of her shaft into my mouth. I sat back on my knees and looked up at her.

"Thank you, Ma'am," I said softly, "I needed that badly."

"It seems you did," Carol agreed, "you know I'm always here if you need me."

"Thank you, Ma'am," I replied, "it looks like that did the trick, I'm finally deflated."

"Young men like you often have a hair trigger," Carol explained, "maybe your lust is heightened by your new uniform. It is quite exciting isn't it."

"Apparently I'm very turned on by public nudity," I shrugged, "this is all so new to me."

"I'll clean this up and get back to work," I said.

"You're such a sweet boy," Carol said, pulling her robe back on, "I need to get ready to head to my lunch meeting. But, remember, I have my phone, I might send you some vibrations so you don't forget your boss."

Friday Mid-Morning

After Carol nourished me with elixir, I was back on the job. However, I noticed that my cock never really returned to a flaccid state. Instead, it was always half-hard causing me to be distracted.

"I guess I must be a closet exhibitionist," I thought to myself, "My cock just won't stay down today."

My productivity dropped as my permanent half hard-on was a constant distraction. I struggled through the situation all morning. Right around noon, my butt plug came to life sending shock waves through my prostate into my cock.

"Jesus," I howled, surprised by the intensity of the sensation.

"Bing," I heard and looked down to see a new text from Carol:

Carol: How did that feel?

Me: I almost fell off the scaffold!

Carol: Did you take your candy at lunch?

Me: Not yet

Carol: Go take it, then text me when you do.

I went to the kitchen and took another purple candy out of the bowl on the island. Then I went to the fridge and grabbed an open bottle of chardonnay. I took a big swig to wash the candy down. I took another to calm my nerves. I figured a little buzz might calm my cock down.

I reached for my phone and texted Carol:

Me: I took my lunchtime candy

Carol:

...

Carol: I'm going to program in a little treat for you after lunch

Me: What?

Carol: 30 minutes of random stimulation

Me: I'm already behind schedule, Ma'am

Carol:?

Me: My cock won't stay down

Carol: I don't mind

Me: Not doing a good job painting for you

Carol: I want to see how you handle pressure

Me:

Carol: I give you permission to ejaculate if you need to...

Me: I will wait for you

Carol: We'll see

While I was already in the kitchen, I figured I would eat lunch. I grabbed my lunch from the fridge and ate it while browsing my phone. I devoured my lunch in 10 minutes. Then, I went to the bathroom and used the wand to clean up as I always did. Even cleaning up caused my cock to become rock hard. It was at full staff again and throbbing.

I went back outside and tried to work. Forty-five minutes after lunch, my cock was still hard.

"This is getting ridiculous," I said to myself, "who knew I was such a pervert?"

Suddenly the plug Carol gifted me started to attack me from the inside. It was throbbing and humming in patterns that seemed to switch every ten or fifteen seconds. It was like I was being fucked in the ass by an army of tiny midgets.

"Fuck," I moaned, grabbing my cock, and starting to stroke it.

I didn't want to cum without Carol's elixir, so I reached for my phone to text her.

Me: Are you back soon?

...

Carol: Not for another hour

Me: Your plug is making me cum

Carol: I gave you permission

Me: I'd prefer to wait until I can have elixir

Carol: Sounds like an emergency

Me: It is, please turn the butt plug off

Carol: Remember, I'm stress testing you under pressure.

Me: Can you help?

Carol: Jen is close by, I will send her now

Me: OK, hurry

I climbed down from the scaffold and headed to the pool area. I found that sitting down amplified the butt plug's stimulation, so I just reclined onto my back and waited for Jen to arrive. I survived 10 excruciating minutes before Jen showed up and found me by the pool.

I almost didn't recognize her in her street clothes. She was wearing a classic summer skirt with a top that complimented it nicely. She was layered in jewelry and standing on 5-inch heels. I was struck by how beautiful this Asian woman was in her business attire.

"What's going on here sport?" Jen said with a smirk as she stood over me, "Carol said it was an emergency."

"Carol gave me this new uniform and I can't get rid of this hard-on," I answered.

"Your uniform looks the same as it did yesterday," Jen said.

Without saying anything, I rolled to the side so she could see the device lodged in my ass.

"She makes you wear that all day?" Jen laughed, "no wonder you're hard all the time."

"She's engaged some random program that's driving me crazy," I moaned.

"Well, just blow your load and get it over with," Jen snarked.

"Carol told me that I should only cum if I'm drinking her elixir," I continued.

"Is that how you've been trained?" Jen asked, her curiosity evident.

"Yes, she told me she was sending you to help," I begged.

"Well, I'll let you drink my elixir," Jen volunteered as she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of her high heels, "Asian elixir is the sweetest kind. You'll see."

She quickly undid her top and set her clothing over one of the pool chairs. She was stunning in just her bra and thong; I was thrilled to have her as a substitute while Carol was unavailable. She unhooked her bra in a flash, letting her tits fall and swing. Then she slid her thong down and stepped out of it. Her uncut Asian cock swung between her luscious brown thighs.

Jen sat in one of the pool recliners and spread her legs.

"Ready when you are, boy," Jen said.

I rushed between her legs and stopped for a second to admire her cock. It was uncut and just as big as mine.

"I can see your surprised look," Jen laughed, "Everyone thinks Asians have small cocks. I'm Taiwanese, that makes all the difference."

I didn't care, I just needed her elixir. I jumped into position between her thighs and started throating her uncut cock.

"Whoa!" Jen barked, "Leave some meat on the bone there, mister. I'd like to use my cock again sometime in the future."

"I'm sorry, Jen, I'm just so horny," I replied, embarrassed by my clumsiness.

"You've got to wait for your saliva to build and my dick to get wet before you start throating my uncut cock. We are much more sensitive," Jen explained, "Take your time. If you need more, you can blow me again in a few minutes."

"Thanks, Jen," I said sheepishly, "I'm new to this I guess.

"Carol has you on a very aggressive training schedule," Jen smiled, "I've never seen anyone progress as fast as you are."

I was so encouraged by Jen's kind words that I started to calm down a bit and focus on controlling my lust verses falling victim to it.

"Why don't you hold my head and guide me so I can learn just the way you like it," I proposed.

Jen smiled and placed her hands on my head.

"Start by really working the tip," she said quietly, "get your mouth nice and wet and focus on just the top two inches of my cock.

I did as she instructed, letting the saliva build in my mouth while I nursed on just the tip. My cock was still throbbing, but I was starting to control my raging lust to a level that was manageable.

"It's always good to worship the balls that will feed you your elixir," Jen coached, "that nice warm, wet mouth will feel good holding each one of my balls while you let my cock rest on your face."

I licked my way down Jen's shaft and took one of her shaved brown balls into my mouth. Jen moved her cock so it was resting across my cheek and ear.

"Gentle," Jen hissed, letting her head fall back.

I sucked on her right ball until it was shiny and wet. Then I moved to her left testicle and spent equal time worshipping it as well. I could tell by Jen's reaction that she enjoyed getting exactly what she wanted. She slid forward on her chair and lifted her legs back, throwing them over each arm of the chair. In this position, I could see the pucker of her ass.

"If you put your tongue in there, I guarantee you will get the maximum elixir I can produce," Jen said, smiling down on me with a mischievous grin.

I was desperate for elixir, so I dove right in. My mouth was already wet with saliva, so the first pass of my tongue caused Jen's pucker to become shiny and bright pink. I kept licking her there, waiting for my next instruction.

"Put your tongue in, boy," Jen moaned, "I can feel my balls start to boil."

I worked my tongue into Jen's pucker. My logical mind couldn't reconcile the depravity of what I was doing. But my lust had overpowered my logical mind. I was acting like a perverted cock whore. Jens hands came back to my head, then her fingers grabbed my hair and pulled me back onto her cock.

"Now you can give me that throat, boy," Jen ordered, "I've wanted to do this since the first time I saw you."

Jen stood up from her chair and I was once again in a familiar position; on my knees being face fucked. Within a few strokes, my cock was ready to explode. I knew I had to wait until I had something to swallow. I took my hands off my cock and placed them on each of Jen's round ass cheeks. I started pulling her in with each stroke to help her reach her orgasm.

12