Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want this so bad, don't you slut," Jen sneered, "I love an enthusiastic cock whore."

A few more seconds passed. I was making eye contact with Jen. She grimaced down at me as she used me for her pleasure.

"Swallow my elixir, bitch!" Jen howled as I felt her cock throb in my throat.

I gulped down Jen's elixir like a junkie with a fix. I couldn't swallow it fast enough. My own orgasm was nearing its zenith as I blasted cum everywhere for a second time in a couple hours. I was totally insatiable today, and I had no idea why.

I held Jen in my mouth, letting her finish as I had been trained. I waited for her to squeeze the final few drips from her shaft, then I released her and fell back on my knees.

"Thank you," I said, quietly, "You've helped me stay on track with my program."

"You can call me anytime, boy," Jen said, playing with my hair as she looked down at me, "we're team mates now remember? I want to help you succeed."

"You should know that Carol says great things about you," Jen continued, "she thinks you have massive potential."

"She does?" I asked, exuberance showing on my face.

I heard my phone ping, indicating I had a new text.

Carol: Be home in 5

Me: Jen made it in time

Carol: Is she still there?

Me: yes

Carol: Have her wait

Me:

"Carol will be home in 5 minutes," I told Jen, "She asked me to have you wait for her."

"Why don't you go get me a glass of wine, boy," Jen ordered, "I'll sit her and suntan a little until she arrives."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied, and walked to the kitchen.

I found a wine glass in the cabinet. Then I opened a fresh bottle of Pinot Grigio I found near the front of the fridge. I had finished the bottle of Chardonnay earlier when I was trying to extinguish my hard-on. I poured a glass and headed back out to the pool. As I walked back out, I noticed that I was still sporting half a hard-on.

"What the fuck is wrong with me," I thought to myself, "this thing has a mind of its own today. It must be this butt plug."

I arrived at the pool next to Jen, poured the wine in her glass and set it at the table next to her.

"Sit down next to me, boy and let's talk," Jen directed.

"Would you mind if I kneel?" I asked, "when I sit, this butt plug causes even more stimulation and I never know when Boss is going to start it up again."

I knelt in front of Jen as she took a sip of wine.

"Are you fucking hard again, already?" Jen asked, "you are a special boy, aren't you?"

"This just started today," I complained, "I've hardly done any painting, it's non-stop."

"Well, if you need more elixir, I can help," Jen offered, "I've been blessed with the ability to cum with almost no recovery time. But I shouldn't brag to you, you're still young, you can probably go all day."

"Can I ask how old you are Jen?" I asked.

"No, dumbass!" Jen said laughing, "you're so cute, you suck my cock once and now you think we're in love or something."

"You are very beautiful," I said, smiling shyly.

The Boss is Back

I heard Carol's car in the driveway.

"Sounds like the boss is here," Jen said, "You should probably go get another wine glass for her, then get back her and wait on your knees. She's going to love seeing you with that hard on."

I dashed to the kitchen and got a second glass. I hurried back to the pool, poured a second glass and then took my position on my knees. Carol walked through the front door and threw her keys on the table nearby. She walked through the house and found Jen and I waiting for her by the pool.

"Well, hello, Jen," Carol said, giving Jen a kiss, "did you make it here in time or did the boy break his training."

"I made it here in the nick of time," Jen replied, "but this boy is insatiable, he's already hard again."

"He is, isn't he," Carol said, looking at my cock as she took the wineglass from my hand.

Carol sat down in the chair next to Jen and took a sip of her wine. Then she pulled up her phone and started swiping and tapping. Suddenly shock waves rocked my ass and prostate.

"Holy fuck," I muttered, and dropped from my knees to my elbows, "turn it off."

Carol completely ignored me and casually looked over to Jen.

"Are you busy for the next hour or so?" Carol asked Jen, "You've been so helpful today, and I was wondering if you could stay a while and help me train the boy."

"I'd be delighted," Jen replied, "he seems to become attached very easily."

"If you feed this boy elixir, he loses his free will faster than any human I've ever seen," Carol replied, "did he start bonding with you after his first dose."

"It's unreal," Jen said, "He swallowed me and started looking at me with big puppy dog eyes."

"Let's take him upstairs for a while and help him progress, shall we?" Carol proposed.

"I'm all in, Boss," Jen replied.

While I was curled up fighting with the rattling and humming in my ass, each woman grabbed an arm and led me up the stairs.

Boy is Promoted to the Second Floor

I had never been upstairs in Carol's house. It was just as well appointed as the main floor. Hardwood floors led down hallways in both directions at the top of the stairs. We turned left and headed to the primary suite.

Carol guided me through a set of double doors. As she did, I saw a king bed in the center of the room.

"Jen, can you get the bed ready while I remove the plug from our boy here?" Carol asked.

Jen through off the decorative pillows and pulled down the covers. Meanwhile, Carol slowly pulled the butt plug out of my ass and threw it in the bathroom sink. When she returned, she started to disrobe.

"Get on the bed on your back, boy," Carol ordered as she continued to strip.

I took my position on my back and waited for further instructions.

Carol removed everything but her stockings and heels, then walked toward me with her shaft swinging between her thighs as she did. Carol grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed so that my ass was nearly hanging off the side. She reached down and stroked my cock vigorously.

"Please boss, I can't control this thing today," I begged, "I'm already close to the point of no return."

"We don't want him to cum without his elixir, do we Jen," Carol asked rhetorically as she pulled her hand away from my throbbing cock.

"Let's tests the boy's endurance, Jen," Carol proposed, "why don't you get on top of him so you can suck each other's cocks."

"My pleasure, Boss," Jen answered.

The beautiful Asian woman climbed on the bed and straddled my face. As soon as I saw her cock, I lifted my head to take just the first two inches softly into my wet mouth.

"That a boy!" Jen complimented, "just the way I taught you."

When Jen took me in her mouth, my lust jumped an order of magnitude. Nobody had sucked my cock since the first time Carol did. It felt fantastic to have a warm, wet mouth pleasuring my throbbing shaft.

Before I could acclimate to the new sensation, I felt Carol's cock trying to enter my ass. She pulled back out for a second and I heard the squeeze of a lube bottle and then the stroking sound of her slathering the lube all over her big dick.

Seconds later, Carol pierced my ass with her fuck stick. She drove it balls deep with the first thrust. The shock of her penetration cooled my state of arousal. I focused on working Jen's cock trying to deliver soft wet stimulation to her uncut cock head. I knew Carol was going to make me cum quickly, I needed to bring Jen as close to orgasm as I was.

"I think you've been hard all day because you're low on elixir," Carol barked, "Jen and I are going to fill you up and see if that solves the problem."

Jen could sense how close I was and bit down gently on my dick. I moaned in surprise.

"That ought to cool your jets for a bit," Jen laughed.

I was beyond sensory overload. I was getting fucked and getting sucked at the same time. Meanwhile, I had a Taiwanese cock in my mouth with self-reported unlimited supply of elixir. Slapping sounds filled the room as Carol banged me in the ass with full strokes.

"God this ass is tight," she growled, "I just can't get enough of it."

"Is it just for you, Boss?" Jen asked, lifting her head off my cock.

"Until further notice," Carol replied, "when he starts begging to get fucked, I'll turn him over to the team. He's just now starting to beg for elixir."

Jen kept surprising me with things to delay my orgasm. She bit my cock and slapped my balls. At one point, she even tried to stick her pinky into my pee hole but I yelped and she stopped.

"Are you close Jen?" Carol said breathlessly, "I'm about to unload in his ass."

"I can feed him," Jen replied, "Do you want me to suck the life out of him?"

"Send the fucker into convulsions," Carol barked, "I'm gonna empty my balls."

"Fuuuck" I heard Carol yell as she pumped an epic load into my ass.

I wondered if my mother could hear Carol back at the house. But I didn't care, Jen was sucking my soul out through my college boy cock.

As Carol unloaded, Jen shoved her cock all the way down my throat from above. When she did, her balls rested over my nose cutting off my oxygen. It was surreal having a cock in my ass and a cock down my throat while being suffocated by Jen's balls.

I went over the edge and blew my third load of the day into Jen's waiting mouth. The room was filled with moans as the three of us orgasmed into each other orifices. I knew I would never be the same. My desire for elixir was quickly becoming the driving force in my existence.

I nursed on Jen's cock and waited for further instructions from Carol. She was still in my ass, taking slow strokes enjoying the post orgasm sensation. Jen let my cock fall from her mouth. She lay on my stomach as I continued to nurse on her cock. Her balls were resting on the bridge of my nose. I was evident to me at that moment, that I had officially become a cock whore.

"There's a wand in the primary bath, boy," Carol informed, "When I pull out, I need you to go clean out for me and return."

With Jen's cock still in my mouth, I couldn't reply.

"I suppose I should let him up then," Jen moaned, pulling her cock out of my face and rolling off me onto the bed.

Carol slapped my ass as she pulled out, "Go," she commanded, "when you're done return and kneel for further instructions."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12