Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion Ch. 05

Story Info
Carol accelerates Mikes training.
5.3k words
4.83
4.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*Note to Readers:

All characters in this story are fictitious, over 18 and consenting in their actions.

No insults are meant to any architects or builders who happen to build homes over 4000 square feet with lots of amenities but few architectural style points.

The story is told by Mike. He's just finished his second year at college and he's home for the summer, living with his parents.

Mike was introduced by his mother to the next-door neighbor Ms. Belding; she likes to be called Carol.

Carol is an attractive mid-thirties realtor who has purchased the large house with the intention of flipping it. She needs to repaint the exterior because the current pea green color has no curb appeal.

Mike put together a proposal to paint Carol's house for her for $8000. Carol jumped on the offer.

Last Chapter Recap

Mike's uniform has changed. His new uniform is just the collar and a butt plug that can be remotely controlled by Carol.

Carol has also demanded that Mike take a little purple candy once in the morning and once at lunchtime.

Mike is now having a very difficult time controlling his erections. He seems to be hard all the time. Carol has been making matters worse by sending 30 minute programs to his butt plug. Before 10 a.m. Mike was back in the kitchen telling Carol about his issue. She convinced him that his condition was due to his unfed elixir addiction and offered her cock as a solution.

After taking a second candy at lunch, Mike was again in trouble. His libido was peaked and his hard-on was throbbing. Carol was a way so Jen stopped by to help Mike by feeding him her elixir.

When Carol returned they took Mike to the bedroom and pumped him full of elixir. We catch up with Jen and Carol as Mike is in the bathroom cleaning himself after sex.

*/

Late Friday, After Jen and Carol Double Team Mike

"What's in those purple pills you brought back from Taiwan?" Carol asked, with an evil grin.

"It has two compounds," Jen explained, "The first is a derivative of molly that doesn't make you high, but drives your libido through the roof. The second is basically 100 mg of Viagra. I took one pill on a weekend once, and I was fucking everything that moved for 12 hours. You're giving him two a day, are you sure that's safe?"

"He can handle it," Carol scoffed, "He's twice your size."

"You've got him thinking that this is all because he needs more elixir," Jen laughed, "you're one sick bastard."

"Isn't it great!" Carol laughed, "Now, I will convince him that my elixir is much more potent if I inject into his ass rather than having him swallow it. Then, he'll be begging for me to fuck him a couple times a day."

"You're an evil genius, Carol," Jen said, "that's why I love working for you."

"The weekend is here," Carol reminded, "I'm going to ask our boy to work tomorrow to catch up on his painting."

"I get it," Jen said, "you don't work tomorrow so you'll be home all day if he decides he needs more elixir."

"Exactly," Carol smiled, "I'm also going to take one of those purple candies of yours."

"What the fuck?" Jen started, "Oh! you pervert! You want to be able to fuck him all day by powering yourself up with those pills."

"I'm going to be a raging cock monster," Carol laughed, "he won't even know he's fallen into my trap."

"Take only one, Boss," Jen warned, "I won't be able to handle the guilt if you end up dead."

"Settle down, Jen," Carol laughed, "One pill should allow me to fuck our painter all day. By the end of this weekend, this college boy will be so objectified that he won't even remember that he once had a free will."

Mike Re-Enters the Bedroom

I returned from the bathroom after I cleaned up. I found Jen and Carol sitting on the bed talking.

"You're back," Carol said, smiling.

"I better get outside while there's still daylight," I said, "I'm falling pretty far behind."

"Nonsense," Carol stated, "why don't you just use tomorrow to catch up. You'll be right back on schedule Monday."

"I guess that makes more sense," I agreed, "I'll be here at 7:30 as usual."

"That's a plan," Carol said, "see you tomorrow, boy."

I turned to head back downstairs.

As I walked out, I heard Carol call to me, "Boy, take one of those purple candies with you. Please take it as soon as you wake up tomorrow."

"Yes, Ma'am," I yelled back, then I headed downstairs.

Carol turned to Jen after I left and said, "He should be hard as a rock and out of his mind with lust by the time he gets here tomorrow."

"You realize you're going to hell for this, don't you?" Jen laughed.

"Not before I get as much of that boy's ass I want," Carol smirked.

Saturday Morning Regrets

I tossed and turned most of Friday night. When daylight came, I sat in my bed troubled by the thoughts that cycled through my mind. After my first week at Carol's, I started to regret my actions. It was like Carol had hypnotized me or somehow cast me in her spell.

I knew I was certainly not gay. I was tall and muscular; I'd never had a problem recruiting women to help me momentarily extinguish my over-active sex drive. I determined that it was my over-active sex drive that clouded my thinking and opened my mind for Carol's suggestions.

I would never allow myself to suck another guy's cock. But seeing a cock on a beautiful woman somehow made it O.K. In my mind it was more like eating pussy than sucking cock. Sucking a woman's cock seemed exotic and rare; there was also an element of taboo that really turned me on. I did worry about what people would think if they discovered that I liked it. I decided to allow myself the pleasure but only for the summer and only when in the controlled environment that Carol's acreage allowed.

As far as getting fucked, that was a very big problem for me mentally. Other than letting a really hot girl peg me once when I was drunk, I had never let anyone put anything in my ass. I had to admit to myself that I let it happen. I could easily have overpowered these women and stopped it if I didn't want it. There is no way in hell I would let a guy fuck me in the ass.

But when Carol fucked me, it seemed more like a fetish than it did gay sex. It felt like I was submitting to a hot dominatrix rather than having gay sex. I enjoyed how she surprised me almost every day this week with new levels of submission and depravity, leading up to her taking my ass. I had to admit that I didn't just like it, I was starting to crave it. I decided to give in to this craving for just one summer and allow myself to call it 'experimentation'.

I had also discovered that I was a closeted exhibitionist. I have a killer body and I like showing it off. Being naked when everyone else is clothed showed confidence and submission at the same time. It was a huge turn on for me. Next week, I would be moving from the east side of the house to the front of the house. I was excited about working naked where the likelihood of being seen was the highest.

I viewed the purple pill on my bed stand as a fork in the road. I wasn't stupid, I knew that these "candies" were influencing me. I decided that I was either going to take the pill and fully explore my fetishes for the summer; or I would flush the pill and stop my decline into depravity before it went any further.

The temptation was too great. I needed to push this experience as far as I could take it. I swallowed the pill with the bottled water next to it on the stand, and the decision was made.

"O.K. Carol," I said to myself, "Let's see how far you can take me."

Mike Goes All In

A little after 7 a.m., I was heading up the driveway to Carol's house. It had been about 20 minutes since I had taken Carol's pill, and I could feel my cock growing in my shorts. The weather forecast was for a high temperature of almost 100 degrees today, so it was already warm and humid.

I hopped out of my car and walked through the front door into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Ma'am," I called out as I entered.

Carol was at the island as usual, she looked up and smiled as I made my way directly to the back bathroom to get ready for the day. When I emerged from the laundry room wearing my uniform, I was shocked by what I saw.

Carol as sitting at the island wearing only a pair of stockings and high heels. The stockings were held up by a garter belt that accentuated the curves of Carol's hips perfectly.

"Ma'am, I didn't know you were indecent," I said, "I guess I shouldn't have barged in without knocking."

"Don't be silly, boy," Carol laughed, "This is my weekend attire, I hope you don't mind."

As Carol stood up, her big blonde cock sprung up between her beautiful thighs. Carol caught my eyes devouring her body and smiled. Since I was wearing my uniform, Carol could see that I had a raging hard-on myself.

I fell to my knees in front of her and took her hard blonde cock into my mouth. I literally couldn't control myself. Carol watched me from above as I sucked her cock without being asked.

"It looks like someone isn't here just to paint today," Carol said, putting her fingers in my hair, "I like the initiative you're showing, boy."

I took Carol's cock to the base, pressing my nose into her blonde bush. I could smell her perfume and knew that she was freshly showered. Carol held my head there for a second, moaning as she did.

I pulled off Carol's cock, looked up at her and asked, "Do you have time to give me your elixir, Ma'am?"

"I don't work today, so I'm home all day for you," Carol replied, "If you want my elixir, I have something new I'd like you to try."

"I'm all in, Ma'am," I replied, "what do you have in mind?"

"Follow me," Carol said, smiling.

We walked onto the patio, past the pool to a shaded area in the grass. We approached a group of trees with something that looked like a hammock hanging from the branches. I was surprised I hadn't notice it before. I wondered if Carol installed it recently.

"This is a sling, boy," Carol said pointing to the hammock, "whenever you need elixir, you can just meet me back here."

"How does it work, Ma'am," I asked.

"You just climb in like this," Carol said as she demonstrated, "Then, you just lay on your back. It's so comfortable."

Carol looked so sexy lying on her back in heels and stockings. Her cock was still hard and pointing upward to the sky. Her sexy ass hanging off the end looked incredible.

"You are so beautiful, Ma'am," I whispered, gawking at the sight.

Carol climbed out of the sling and said, "Why don't you try it."

My First Ride in the Sling

I climbed into the sling knowing full well where this was leading. As soon as I got in, Carol started to adjust it. She placed my ankles in Velcro straps on the ropes that held the bottom part of the sling. She pulled the Velcro tight, so my legs were immobilized. Then she moved to the lines by my head and made some adjustments until my head and hips were at the same level.

Carol took each of my wrists and placed them in Velcro straps just the way she did with my ankles.

"Are you afraid I'm going to escape, Ma'am?" I asked, laughing nervously.

"I just want to make sure you don't fall out," Carol smiled, "do you like being restrained?"

"I've never been restrained before, Ma'am," I answered, "You know I'm strong enough to break out of these if needed, right?"

"Noted," Carol smirked, "next time I'll bring handcuffs."

Carol walked around the sling looking at me and the sling as she did.

"You look so good," Carol said quietly while she stroked her big cock, "I hope this is the first of many sessions with you like this."

Carol positioned herself near my head and said, "Open your mouth so I can lube up my cock."

I let my head fall back in the sling until it hung over the side. With my head upside down, I had an incredible view of Carol as she lined her cock up with my mouth. I could see the underside of her cock leading to her big swinging balls. Behind that were the perfect globes of her ass separated by her ass crack. I was mesmerized.

I watched as Carol pushed her cock all the way down my throat. When she did, her big balls hung across my nose and rested on my eyes. Carol held her cock in my throat for a few seconds, then she started using the ropes of the sling to swing me on and off her cock.

"I can see your throat bulge every time my cock goes deep," Carol laughed, "It's like I'm fucking your thorax."

Carol placed her hand on my throat to feel herself impale me. I could tell she was taking great pleasure at how deeply her cock was invading. She grabbed the lines with both hands and started swinging me on and off her cock again. As she did, her balls kept slapping my eyes. It was just the beginning of my journey into depravity.

"It might be too hot for you to work today," Carol groaned, "I might just keep you in the sling and fuck you all day."

Carol was swinging me on and off her cock with abandon. My glottis was making the "gawk, gawk" sound I had seen in porno videos. I couldn't believe I was now making the same sounds.

"I'm sorry, boy, but this throat is too good," Carol groaned, "I'm going to finish in it before I fuck your ass. But first I need to get rid of these heels, they keep sinking into the grass."

Carol pulled out of my throat to remover her heels. As she did, she remembered her cell phone in the grass. She picked it up and started a program for my butt plug that drove my cock crazy.

"I'm sorry I was so selfish, boy," Carol laughed, "that should help you cum when I unload in your throat."

Now in just her stockings, Carol started swinging the sling, impaling my face with her cock. I watched from below as her cock, balls and ass moved back and forth above me. The restraints were driving me wild; I loved the sensation of being immobilized. The butt plug vibrating in my ass was bringing me to the brink of orgasm. I couldn't hold back, and I started to shoot semen into the air which splash landed on my stomach and chest.

"It looks like my boy likes the sling," Carol hissed, "I'm about to fill you with my elixir!"

Carol's cock was now shiny with my saliva. Her big balls slapped my eyes every time her pubes crashed into my chin. It was my most violent throat fuck yet.

"Take it, bitch!" Carol growled, "I'm going to fill you with my elixir all day."

I felt Carol's cock throb in my throat as she dumped her load into my stomach. She held herself down my throat until her orgasm subsided. Then, she pulled back a little so I could breathe while I sucked out the last of her semen.

"That was good, boy," Carol said as she watched me clean her cock, "but my cock is still hard. I think I need more."

Carol pulled out of my mouth and patted me on the face. Then she walked down to the other end of the sling, pulled the vibrating plug out of my ass and tossed it in the grass. She rubbed her hard cock against my hole looking down at me with a smile as she did.

"I don't know what's gotten into me today," she said, "my cock is still hard, I seem to be insatiable. How do you feel about letting me fuck your ass now?"

"If that's what you want, Mistress," I slipped, letting my dominatrix fantasy show through.

"Mistress?" Carol said, in a tone that indicated surprise and pleasure, "I like that a lot. Does that make you my slave then, boy?"

I didn't reply immediately. I froze in the sling, looking at Carol, realizing what I had just said. Carol waited for my response. As she did, she grabbed my cock with her hand and started stroking it back to its full hard-on state.

"If I'm your slave, then I should call you Master, shouldn't I?" I asked, looking her directly in the eye.

"Yes," Carol said in a low voice, her face getting serious, "if you are my slave, then you should call me Master."

"Yes, Master," I said, "Do you want to fuck your slave now, Master?"

Carol started to push her cock into my ass until my hole gave way and the head of her shaft popped in. Then she slowly pushed her shaft in deeper and deeper until her hips were right up against my ass.

"I am going to fuck you slave," Carol moaned, "right now, and whenever I want for the rest of the summer."

"Yes, Master," I moaned, "I am ready to be your willing slave."

"Good, boy," Carol moaned, as she fucked me slowly.

Carol was using my cock as a handle to swing me back and forth in the sling. This caused her cock to piston in and out of my ass. With my ankles and wrists restrained, I felt like a total fuck puppet, lying there naked, letting my Master use both my holes to pleasure her big, blonde cock.

"You will get to know this sling well," Carol groaned as she slowly swung me over her cock, "next time, I will restrain you with cuffs instead of these Velcro straps."

I was getting turned on by the mind-fuck Carol was delivering as she slowly sodomized me in the sling. I felt her pull harder on my cock. She was using it to increase my swing amplitude. Carol started to swing me faster and faster across her cock. Soon she was swinging me so far that her cock was coming completely out of my ass then slamming all the way back in.

"This is too much, Master," I yelped, "It feels like I'm being kicked in the balls."

"Relax, slave," Carol sneered, "let your Master take your ass the way she wants."

Carol was stroking my cock as she used it to swing the sling. As she stroked my cock, I started to focus less on the beating my ass was taking. I could still taste Carol's cum on my tongue even after she'd been fucking my ass for over five minutes. I wasn't surprised that Carol was taking longer to cum since this was her second orgasm in less than 30 minutes.

With my ankles and wrists restrained, I just lay in the sling and let my Master fuck me until she was finished. As Carol used me as her fuck toy, my mind went back to my thoughts from earlier this morning.

"Are you glad you're fully exploring your fetishes, Mike?" I asked myself, "I bet you didn't expect to be restrained in a sling getting fucked at both ends."

I wondered how far I would let myself go. I had just unexpectedly let my dominatrix fantasy slip with Carol by calling her Mistress. Carol had quickly picked up on that and now I was calling her Master, which implied that I was her slave. Carol now felt entitled to fuck me anywhere she wanted any time she wanted.

Carol pulled herself balls deep in my ass and held me there. Then, she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth at the same time. I was instantly pushed to the point of no return.

"You're going to make me cum, Master," I moaned.

"Open your mouth, slave!" Carol barked, "I want to play a game."

Carol took short strokes deep in my ass she stroked my cock. I looked down my body and watched her stroke me. As I held my mouth open, I realized what game Carol was going to play. She was aiming my cock at my open mouth.

"She's going to try to make you shoot in your own mouth," I thought to myself, "This woman is kinky."

"Cum in your mouth for your Master," Carol groaned, "cum in your own mouth while I cum in your ass!"

I held back my orgasm as long as I could, but Carol was stroking my cock relentlessly while she took short strokes in my ass.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass, slave!" Carol howled.

When I felt Carol start to unload in my ass, I couldn't hold back and my cock started to shoot ropes of semen toward my face. The first shot hit my forehead, causing Carol to adjust her aim. The second and third spurts hit their target, landing in my open mouth. The fourth through sixth shots landed on my chin and neck.

Carol continued to take strokes into my ass as she watched me cum in my own mouth and all over my own face. I was still reeling from my own orgasm while trying to process the fact that I had just cum in my own mouth while being fucked in the ass.

12