Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swallow for your Master, slave," Carol demanded as she watched.

I closed my mouth and swallowed for Carol. Then, I opened my mouth and held out my tongue so she could see it was gone. Since my wrists were restrained, I couldn't wipe the cum off my face I just lied there wearing a facial. The cum from my first orgasm was starting to dry on my stomach and chest. I was a mess.

After a few minutes, Carol pulled her cock out of my ass. Then she undid the Velcro straps on my ankles. After my ankles were free, she walked around to the other end of the swing and freed my wrists as well. I reached up to wipe the cum off my face.

"Leave it on there!" Carol interrupted, "I want you to walk back to the house wearing that facial you gave yourself."

"Yes, Master," I said, climbing out of the sling.

"Don't forget your butt plug," Carol reminded, "I tossed it in the grass."

I bent down to pick up my butt plug. When I did, I saw cum swinging from my forehead and chin. Cum was also draining down my thigh from my ass. I stood back up, and started walking across the patio to the kitchen.

"Look at my slutty slave," Carol said, "he's covered with cum and leaking from both ends. You've served your Master well."

"Thank you, Master," I replied, "May I go clean up before I start painting?"

Carol grabbed my arm stopping me. Then she used her fingers to spread the cum from my forehead and chin all over my face. When she spread it evenly she stopped and wiped her hand in my hair.

"Now there's a thin coating on your entire face," Carol said, "Let's just let it dry like that and see how it looks."

"Yes, Master," I acquiesced, "but I will still go clean out before returning to my work."

"Please do, slave," Carol said, "I'll let you know when I need you next."

Back on the Job

After about 30 minutes working on the wall, I felt tightness on my face as the cum dried into a mask. My chest and stomach were also sticky for the same reason. The heat of the day was rising and I was starting to sweat. The sweat helped wash away the cum on my body, but it caused my mask to start to drip into my eyes.

I decided I couldn't work this way, so I climbed down from the scaffold to go inside and rinse off. As I rounded the corner, I could see Carol sunning herself, naked, by the pool. I approached her and knelt as she had instructed me.

"Master, I need to rinse off," I asked, "the sweat is getting in my eyes, and I can't work."

"We can't have that, can we," Carol said, "you have my permission to rinse off. I'll just give you another facial later today."

"Thank you, Master," I replied and stood up to go inside.

As I did, I felt the plug in my ass start to vibrate violently.

"Part of the thrill of having a naked slave is seeing him hard all the time," Carol said, "In the future, please make sure you're hard whenever you're around me."

"Yes, Master," I answered, stroking myself to ensure I was fully hard before I walked away.

"That's better slave," Carol smiled, "you are free to go rinse off."

After I cleaned myself up, I headed back to work. After an hour or so, I had finished the wall and removed all that masking. I gathered up the waste into plastic garbage bags and started carrying them around the front of the house to a small dumpster I had ordered for the job.

An Unexpected Visitor Arrives

As I walked across the front of the house, I saw a car coming up the drive. I dropped my bags in the dumpster and started walking back toward the side of the house trying to escape before I was seen. The car was a bright red Porsche Panamera. It came to a stop quickly. The door opened and a familiar looking black woman emerged, wearing sunglasses and a shimmering gold sundress with matching shoes.

The sundress accented the gold highlights in the small afro she wore pulled back off her face. Her body was lean and fit; shapely and feminine yet muscular. Her smile gleamed as she looked at me. It was Kimber, one of Carol's team members.

"Well, if it isn't the naked house painter," Kimber said, cheerfully, "are you always sporting wood or just when your around me?"

"I instantly get hard when I see you, Kimber," I said with a sarcastic smile, "I just can't control myself."

"I'll take that as a sign that you like me," Kimber said as she approached me, "what's not to like right."

"You are a stunning woman," I replied, "don't get any closer, I might spontaneously explode in a cloud of lust."

Kimber closed the distance between us until we were face to face. Then, she reached out and gently stroked my raging hard on. Looking down at my cock as she did.

"I bet it wouldn't take much to cause this thing to go off," Kimber whispered, "you college boys have such hair triggers."

"You're probably right about that," I answered, "but you might want to check with my Master, before you let me have an orgasm."

"It's Master now, is it?" Kimber laughed, squeezing my cock as she did, "when did that happen?"

"This morning," I answered, curtly.

"I wish I had a slave like you," Kimber continued in a low voice, "I'd keep that hot body of yours busy twenty-four by seven."

I just smiled at Kimber as she looked into my eyes for a reaction, and continued stroking my cock.

"How would you feel about having a black Master?" Kimber asked, smiling, "Your current Master has a big cock, but mine's bigger."

"You're going to get me in trouble, aren't you Kimber," I said, smiling, "if you make me cum, I'm sure my Master will have consequences."

"What the hell do you expect," Kimber laughed, "you're the one in the front yard, naked, with a raging hard on. I'm starting to get turned on here."

I lifted my right hand and placed it on the front of her dress. Kimber's big cock was tucked way back, but I could feel the thick base of her cock getting firm. I ran my hand up her torso and squeezed her left breast. She moaned as I did.

"How about your drop to your knees and blow me right here, in the front yard," Kimber sighed, "I could really use the release after closing my deal today."

"I would like nothing more," I answered, "but I have painting to do."

"You're no fun," Kimber smiled, stepping back, and releasing my cock, "you're going to make me wait until your Master tells you to blow me aren't you."

"I do as my Master commands," I answered, "She's in back suntanning by the pool, by the way. I hate to be rude, but I really do need to get back to work and finish before the afternoon sun really heats up."

I turned to walk back around the house. As I did, Kimber walked into the house. I laughed to myself at the exchange I just had with Kimber. Carol certainly did have an interesting stable of team members.

Moving to the Front Wall

With the east wall complete, I started the process of moving the scaffolding around to the front of the house. I decided to do the front of the house in two halves to simplify the scaffold setup. The sun was now high in the sky and the temperature was nearly a hundred degrees. I was drenched in sweat, wiping myself off from time to time with one of the clean paint rags I hadn't used yet.

An hour into the job, I was about to stop for lunch. I was sitting in the grass, in the shade, drinking from my thermos when I heard Carol's voice.

"Slave, are you back here?" she called as she walked around the side of the house.

I looked up to see my naked Master looking down at me.

"There you are," she smiled, "Kimber and I were suntanning and she just informed me that she signed a $1.4 million dollar deal."

As Carol finished her sentence, Kimber rounded the corner behind her. Kimber was also naked, and she wasn't lying about being bigger than my Master. Kimber stood with her hands on her hips looking down at me. I couldn't help myself; I was staring at the big piece of meat swinging between her legs. It wasn't yet hard, and it was already bigger than my cock was fully erect. I wondered how such a fit, thin woman could have such a monster cock.

"I thought it would be nice to have you celebrate with us," Carol said, "why don't you join us by the pool when you're done."

"Yes Master," I said, taking my position on my knees.

"Don't make us wait too long," Carol said cheerfully, turning to walk back to the pool.

Kimber waited for Carol to leave, then she walked over to me and said quietly, "I didn't have to wait that long. You're Master said I could have your mouth anytime I want."

She grabbed my head and pulled my face into her crotch. Her big cock was smashed against my face. The tight afro on top of her cock tickled my nose with its rough texture. I was amazed by how turned on I was. I opened my mouth for her without being asked.

"Not here, slave," she said, "I want your Master to watch you serve me on your knees."

TO BE CONTINUED.

12