Pair of Aces in a Poker Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Papi, did you cum?" He smiles at her and shakes his head, then points;

"Look, isn't that amazing?"

Their eyes turned to the bed, not far away. Ric's sizzling wife had her legs high in the air. Jake was holding her legs up and carefully driving his ample cock right down her throat. She's already shaking from orgasm. Richard is concentrating hard and using all of his focus not to cum, while he drives into her over, and over. They seem to go on fucking her forever. She starts to buck wildly, clearly hypnotized by pure fuck lust. Jake and Richard stiffen up, almost at the same time. She's definitely caught in the cross fire. Joy grinds away slowly, still shivering. Candy and Maria sigh.

"Mamita loves to fuck, doesn't she?" Maria says lovingly, as turns sideways and moves to lay her head on Ric's lower stomach. She gets comfortable and slides his still hard dick in her mouth. Candy nods,

"That's amazing, I love the way she fucks Richard." She adjusts to rub her ample tits around his head.

"I don't think she's done, ladies." Ric says, as he settles in.

Ric watches as the boys collapse into a Joy pile. Ric reaches out to find Maria's ass. He wets fingers in Candy's mouth before sliding his fingers carefully into Maria's slippery pussy. She leans back against his hand and squirms. Candy offers one of her tits to Ric. She has extremely sensitive nipples and she loves how Ric makes love to them with his hot mouth and talented tongue. Maria softly strokes his dick with her mouth. As they get into a rhythm, Candy can see movement from the bed.

"They move." She says. Maria playfully slaps his dick on her cheek as Joy sits up and smiles back at her.

Joy locks eyes with Ric, pinches her own earlobe and winks. Ric repeats the gesture back at her and turns to kiss Candy deeply. He sees Joy smile mischievously, grab a bathrobe, and slip into the bathroom. He pulls Maria's persistent mouth away from his cock and kisses her. Her lips are salty and sweet. He looks her in the eyes, and then Candy as well.

"Sweet ladies, can you do me a favor? Go to your men and get them moving. I think they're going to need to recover." With that, he gets up and goes to meet his wife in the bathroom. She's cleaning up after peeing as he comes in. She smiles and welcomes him with a famous hug.

"Baby, I'm having an amazing time. How about you?" She says.

"Amazing as well, my love." He steps back and offers a high-five playfully. Joy takes it and grins in her special way. He smiles, hugs her close again and whispers,

"Are you done for the night?" She says as she looks up at Ric with sexy eyes, "I want them to DP me."

He nods and grabs her ass while he slides a finger along her damp slit.

"Ok, my love. Let's show them how it's done. I've never seen you DP'ed by two other men. Can you find a comfy spot on the edge of the bed? Maybe lay down on your stomach for me?" She nods and presses her delicious mound into his hand, sighing lightly while leaning in close to him and giving his dick a squeeze. He grabs a big handful of ass when she slides past him towards the door. He leaves the door open as he turns to piss. He wipes down carefully and heads back to the group.

As he steps out everyone is chatting. Basically congratulating each other on a good mutual screwing. Joy is laying near the others, and her hands are wandering a bit. Everyone seems to know that there is energy left in the room. Richard looks up at Ric, smiles, and says,

"What is next, boss?"

Ric reaches for the lotion that they brought and applies some to his hands. Without saying a word, Joy flops down near the edge of the bed and he rubs some lotion on her back. The others lean in and he offers everyone a generous dollop of lotion. Everyone starts playing with lotion on Joy's back and legs. Except for Richard, who is too far away. He rubs her shoulders instead. Since his semi-erect penis is near her head, and likely no accident, she reaches for it and pulls him in closer. She nibbled at his thick cock while he rubs lotion into her shoulders. Joy feels hands on her back, and legs, and ass. Kneading lotion into her skin. Kneading lotion into every part of her. Hands on her inner thigh and hands in the crack of her ass. More lotion and hands. Fingers brush her tight ass. As that nice dick grows under her cheek, fingers massage her tightest hole. Knowing Ric was in charge of her asshole made her pussy tingle too. He knew just what he was doing. She pushed her ass up to meet a small finger, taking it all in. Maria leaned in and whispered in Joy's ear,

"You have such a tight ass, mami." Candy leaned in as well, slipping a second finger into Joy's ass.

"You're so sexy the way you fuck."

Ric leaned in with a well lubed cock and slipped it into her ass, which the girls spread nicely for him. Richards cock had hardened and Joy couldn't help herself. She started sucking on it as best she could. Maria came to help, cramming it into her big mouth, getting him nice and hard. She couldn't take it all, but took a surprising amount into her mouth and throat. Candy had gotten some lube and was stroking Jake's cock and balls. Ric worked Joy's ass back and forth, in and out, relaxing her with that familiar dick. She needed to be worked up to what was to come next. Ric added lube to his dick and her ass. Candy followed his lead by adding lube to Jake, now stroking his rigid dick between her tits.

Richard, having done this before, started inching his way under Joy, who had risen to hands and knees. Her sexy butt was full of Ric's dick. Maria lubed up Richard's dick and guided it to Joy's waiting pussy. Ric moved with her patiently as Joy slowly eased Richard's thick cock into her pussy. Maria reached between them all and used her tiny hands to put lube just where it needed to go. Joy shuddered as she lowered herself the last inch over Richard, who groaned his approval.

"ungh" they said together. Ric loved how it made that tight little hole even tighter. He could feel the ridges of Richard's enormous cock even though they weren't touching. Ric didn't have a thing for men, but damn that was erotic! After a long series of strokes in her very tight ass, Ric motioned to Jake. Ric slowly withdrew his dick from Joy's ass; Jake knew what to do.

Jake positioned himself behind Joy and pressed his hard cock against her little, well lubed asshole. She'd been fucking Jake more often with that talented ass lately. He pressed against her and slipped his cock in. He fit a lot like Ric for the first couple of inches. Sliding in and out while Richard did the same. The feeling was amazing. So full, her insides twitching. She spasmed with orgasm. It was slight be very real. Her pussy gushed just a little as Jake's cock slipped into her ass a little farther each stroke. Richard and Jake were stretching her so wonderfully.

"Oh fuck yes" she whispered again and again. Richard and Jake were motivated a little more and pressed into her harder. Both studs were near full penetration and the thick base of Jake's cock stretched her ass deliciously. She paused and shuddered again, moaning in ecstasy.

On all fours, Maria backed her ass into Ric's face. He was mesmerized by what he saw his beautiful wife doing, but was redirected by that little ass on his nose. He dug his face into Maria's ass and rimmed her like he'd done Joy's so many times before. He used his fingers in her pussy and on her clit, making her squirm. Candy had positioned herself in front of Maria and watched the show as Maria nibbled at her clit. With slick fingers in her ass and pussy she ate Candy with gusto. Shortly after Ric inserted a second finger in her ass, Maria suddenly spun around and swallowed Ric's dick in one motion. He quickly stiffened in her greedy mouth. The way she sucked dick after it had been in his wife's ass was so taboo. Dirty girl. She forced his cock into her throat and he reached for lube. Offering some lube to Jake, he groaned as she pressed her face into his abs. Joy paused her methodical rocking as Jake withdrew most of the way to lube his shaft again. Joy moaned loudly as he slid his dick back into her ass a bit more forcefully. Her rocking resumed immediately and she shuddered once again as she pressed onto them. 'Balls deep' seemed to be her motto.

It didn't take long before Ric started his slow assault on Maria's tight ass. Candy saw an opening and slid under Maria into 69. Candy licked her pussy as Ric's drove his cock slowly into her ass. Her ass devoured his cock as his balls dragged across Candy's face. His pace quickened slowly in time. Holding her tiny waist tightly he lifted her light body slightly, driving into her ass with an increasingly powerful thrust. Candy's tongue whipped across her clit, over and over. Maria began to whine and became demanding.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, papi!" A string of Spanish profanities began to pour from her mouth as he complied to her demands, smashing into her asshole.

Jake smiled and yelled at her in Spanish, encouraging her. Then returned his attention to the fine ass in front of him. He and Richard had developed a good rhythm and were starting to drive hard into Joy's holes. Jake's hands were on Joy's shoulders, pressing her back towards him. Richard's hands were on her hips, pulling her all the way onto his massive cock with each thrust. She was fucking them back like an animal, howling her approval.

About that time, Maria wailed out, screaming. She ground her cunt on Candy's face as her body was overcome with an earthquake of orgasm. Ric was driving his weight onto her ass, forcing Maria's spasming pussy harder one Candy's receptive mouth. He had to concentrate hard not to cum. He slowed his pace so that he didn't fall over the edge. He noticed Maria pop two fingers out of Candy's ass as she started to relax. She'd slipped her fingers in there at some point. She rolled off of Candy and into the middle of the bed, still catching her breath. As Candy spun around and wiggled her ass to the side of the bed. He had one thing left to do, and Candy wanted it too. After a quick rimming, he started to work his extremely slick cock into her thick ass.

Joy had been rocked with orgasm and was draped across Richard, recovering. The boys were moving ever so slightly and hadn't quite finished.

"Are you ok?" Richard asked in Joy's ear. Joy stirred and kissed him deeply. Her voice was horse as she responded,

"Most definitely. I think I've got one more orgasm left to go." Maria, having recovered, heard the dryness in her voice and grabbed some water and handed it to her. Joy sipped and cooed a thanks, grateful. She was still sandwiched between two wonderful dicks that continued to move, ever so slightly, inside of her. Maria snaked her hand in between them and the boys took some long strokes as she applied more lube to their shafts. Joy moaned due to the motion. Maria smacked Jake's ass and said,

"Make mami proud and do that pretty ass good, papi." Joy's eyes met with her husband's again and they smiled lovingly. She noted the familiar way he cupped Candy's ass, holding her up slightly.

Ric gyrated his hips, working Candy's big ass as she held her legs up.

"Oh yea, I love how you work my ass." She said through puffy lips. Maria moved closer and tongued Candy's ample tits playfully and slid her little hand, still well lubed, onto Candy's throbbing pussy. Ric levered her up and slid a pillow under Candy, helping to put her fuck-parts higher into the air. Maria flicked her clit a bit and then slid 3 fingers into her pussy. She moved in and out in concert with Ric's deep thrusts. Then four fingers. Matching Ric's thrusts again, the feeling of Maria's fingers through a thin layer of flesh was fantastic too! With a twist of her wrist she inserted her whole hand into Candy's receptive cunt. Candy moaned loudly. She loved when Maria fucked her with her hand and she now had some idea what Joy was experiencing as well. Maria began licking her clit while working her hand in and out in time with Ric's cock. Joy could be heard telling the guys,

"Ok studs, I want you to fill my greedy little holes up with cum. Mmmmmm." They began to respond immediately. "That's right, fuck me good! Don't let me walk out of here wanting more." Their pace began to quicken. They'd used so much discipline not to cum again not long ago, but they were ready. Their balls ached from the tension and they needed release. Joy start moving harder back against those cocks and shivered as those thick flesh-poles scratched all her itches.

Candy started to yell out and shake,

"Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her body shook as she fired cum out of her pussy. Maria cooed her approval and lapped at her dripping cunt as best she could. Ric's cock was rock hard and freshly lubed by Candy's cum. He kept pounding her ass. Candy pulled her legs up as wide as she could as her body shook, giving him full access. Maria popped her little hand out of Candy's pussy and grabbed Ric by his balls. She started encouraging Ric,

"Fuck that ass, papi! Make her squeal. Give me your cum, papi!" It was all too much. A shiver ran down his back. Just as the shivers erupted like lightning from his dick, he pulled out of Candy's ass and drove his dick right into Maria's waiting mouth. She pushed against him and his throbbing dick slid right down her throat, twitching and firing hot cum into her hungry mouth. Maria pulled his balls harder and forced his entire, throbbing length into her.

The Joy sandwich was really getting going too. The men were leveraging themselves into her. After stealing every last drop from Ric, Maria soon turned her attention to them and forced her still slick hand between Richard and Joy. She went immediately to her clit. Joy tensed up immediately and started humping her digits. Grinding and fucking away you could hear loud squishing noises as they pounded away at her sloppy fuck-holes. Candy had recovered and moved behind Jake and reached between the mens' legs. She grabbed two handfuls of nuts and started massaging them. Both men began to stiffen and moan. Richard popped first, his thick cock bursting deep inside of Joy's pussy. This triggered Joy's first and last clitoral orgasm of the night and she screamed out,

"Fuuuucckkk!" Richard's throbbing cock along with Joy's spasming pussy and ass made Jake bite his tongue as he drove his dick into her ass for the last time tonight. They whimpered, and squirmed, and moaned for several minutes before they started peeling themselves apart.

Shortly thereafter, Ric and Joy had passed out. Pretty much right where they were when they had their last orgasm. Ric's legs were still half off the bed when he woke back up. Joy was near the edge as well. He moved to cuddle up to his amazing wife. She stirred slightly and groaned as she struggled to maneuver away from the edge and into his arms. Her pussy and ass were hot, raw, and still throbbing. Both of them were a mess. Sticky cum and lube were all over their naughty bits. They realized that they had been covered with a light blanket by someone, and the others were nowhere to be found. With a dry throat she croaked,

"I'm sorry, my love."

"Why, babe?" he asked.

"I know we usually make love to reclaim each other..." she pouted. She was clearly implying that she was too spent and/or sore to even consider it. He replied, in his usual humor.

"That's ok, sweetie. I can't feel my dick, I think those greedy women fucked it off of me." They laughed together and dozed drowsily in each other's arms, surrounded by the glow one has when they've been properly and thoroughly fucked.

Shortly thereafter, the other four reentered the room bringing refreshments and warm washcloths. Candy and Maria went about toweling Joy and Ric off as they propped themselves up on pillows to swallow some cold water.

"We all agree that the two of you are great fucks" said Maria with her trademark smile. "We are going to need some recharge time as well. Mi Papi bit the fuck out of his tongue, and I think I busted poor Candy's lip with my pussy. Maybe if Ric wasn't fucking my ass so hard?"

Candy pooched her big pouty lips out and, sure enough, there was a little bloody mark on her lip. She then remarked that Joy had motivated her and that she wanted to try two dicks sometime in the future. Maybe even all three if possible. Maria smiled her big goofy smile and nodded excitedly. This was a scene that would definitely be repeated. The characters would shift a little, but there were all now interested in taking their own turns.

*

Author's note: This story is more pornography than erotica, and is designed as such. The backstory is only a teaser, after all. You'll get to know all of these characters better in future stand-alone stories. I look forward to constructive critique. Cheers!

12