Pair Programming with Benefits

Story Info
Iris helps Emily learn touch telepathy with Tentacle Aliens.
1.8k words
4.5
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place about 100 years after my "Exiles Discovery" stories.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Programming was something Iris hadn't done in quite a few years. It wasn't that she didn't like it. It was more that she was otherwise occupied. Cogicivia, the name they'd come up with for their new planet (because TBG-903224 didn't have as much of a ring to it as something based on a Latin expression for 'thinking thing') had become a thriving world over the past century.

As time had gone on and more discoveries had been made it had become apparent that Cogicivia wasn't the desolate wasteland they'd initially thought it was all those years ago, when The Company had exiled them there. It was more a piece of real estate that changed hands (or other appendages) every few million years. It orbited a red dwarf star that could conceivably keep it warm for trillions of years while all sorts of exciting things happened under its surface.

Above the surface they'd built a city. Everly had wanted to build it underground but that was the territory of the aliens that made this place so special. So many caverns and subterranean city ruins from millennia ago had been taken over, turned into homes for the tentacled creatures that had called this planet home for what seemed like forever. Iris's own surveys and excavations had revealed evidence of their presence as far back as one billion years.

Presently she was writing a new signal processor routine for trying to extract information from quantum background noise. The Cogies, as they'd taken to calling the aliens -- had suggested they could pick up comms traffic from descendants of former inhabitants of the planet. They knew humans were curious, that to communicate with one you needed to give her just enough information to arouse her curiosity, but not so much that she grew bored of what became a tedious history lecture. A Cogie needed to give a woman a perpetual flow of knowledge, a steady source of pleasure, and a way to foster her own sense of accomplishment in making conquests and discoveries as she came to know this great universe.

Beside her she heard a sigh and a moan. Emily, the eccentric artist/programmer, was sharing some ideas with Atom, the Cogie she'd particularly befriended since arriving. Some tentacles had been gently typing out her thoughts on a nearby laptop for Iris to read, making the process of doing quantum math -- however that was done -- a lot easier for Iris to handle as she coded. Their impromptu mob programming session had been going well so far, with lots of coding and touching and insights.

There was always something magical in watching the genetic changes progress in a woman's body as the cogicivian slime slowly did its work on her. Iris had been instrumental in discovering the viral agent in both the slime and in droplets she'd later found in samples of the air in the subterranean caverns. It acted as a vector, introducing changes into the DNA of the host, subtly altering the nervous system -- particularly sensory nerve endings -- to be more receptive to the complicated electrochemical transmissions of the cogicytes.

At first she'd been horrified when she'd made the discovery all those years ago. By then she'd fucked the Cogies more times than she'd been able to count and had stopped aging so that, at fifty, she still looked like the twenty-five year old she'd been when she'd first arrived on Cogicivia. She was a biologist; she couldn't just accept that she and all the other women The Company had seen fit to exile here all those years ago had simply stumbled on a sexual fountain of eternal youth. It had been when she'd found old blood samples in the Company archives when she'd returned to Earth that she'd noticed how different their DNA had become.

Shortly after that men had ceased ruling the Earth and the planet's status in the broader galaxy had become... complicated. The Company had been dissolved, its leadership and shareholders either killed or forced into exile, and all of its assets transferred to women.

Iris was brought back to the present by the sound of Emily giggling beside her as she typed in a few more lines, finishing off a class she said could be used to transform quantum state superpositions into multiple concurrent threads for use by a human computer.

"Atom," she said in mock astonishment, "You're so naughty. I know your context object can go anywhere inside my code."

Iris felt through her body a sense that Atom had simply wanted to give Emily a demonstration. She smiled gently, laughing to herself at their shared joke with the universe.

Iris felt one of Atom's tentacles gently stirring between her legs. It was the kind of motion she'd grown accustomed to from so many other Cogies. It was their way of saying, this is fun and relaxing. Are you still into this? Iris calmly sighed, her mind gently radiating warm contentment throughout herself and her wider being with Atom and Emily, all connected together. She let her mind extend along the concepts and ideas she needed to make this program she and Emily were working on work, exploring it all like so many tendrils feeling out an alien being for the first time deep inside the inner caverns of her mind. She let the problem stand naked in her core, caressing it together with Atom and Emily.

She felt something stir in Emily as her thoughts were drawn to the problem of how the woman might learn to relax a little more. She'd been very formal about wanting to live here with all the aliens of Cogicivia, as though she'd needed to keep from expressing enthusiasm for fear it would be seen as her not taking the application process seriously. She was 23, had filled out the requisite paperwork, and been determined to be a good fit for Cogicivian society. And yet there was still something like fear that she wouldn't make it here, that she was inadequate.

Her laptop rested on her naked thighs, the screen providing a soft glow against her soft skin as she typed. Her pussy gently throbbed when she looked down at the keyboard and caught the sight of Atom's thick tentacle below the laptop, shifting this way and that between her thighs.

On the screen was a snippet of code she'd just tried. And her personal blog.

Concerning Alien Signals

Our research has so far yielded little in terms of signals from any civilizations that once inhabited this planet. Emily, a recent immigrant, has been working with Atom to familiarise herself with quantum computing. She thinks she can help crack the problem.

Iris felt from Emily something she herself had not felt in years. The sudden realisation that someone was writing about her and she'd discovered it. Emily had seen her blog entry over her shoulder. Normally women on Cogicivia had no problem writing about eachother since their own thoughts about one another inevitably got shared whenever they fucked anyway, each observation and judgment stored like entries in a sexy Akashic record kept by the Cogies deep beneath the planet's surface.

Just as soon as the realisation emanated from Emily's mind it was replaced by something else -- a strong determination not to mention it or even look at Iris's screen again. Iris could feel Emily's secretive movements as echoes through her body, accompanied by fascination from Atom as they tried to understand just what the hell was going on. It was clear Atom hadn't spent a lot of time among new immigrants to the planet.

Iris blinked as she felt another slight twitch between her pussy lips. In her mind her thoughts played out for Atom to understand that Emily's anxieties were all completely normal and that soon they would get back to work. Soon. But first she had to take care of something.

Mischievously she typed more.

I find her to be a bit too nerdy but perhaps this is the same way Stephanie saw me when we first got here.

It was a genuine thought. Iris again felt more discrete glances from Emily over her shoulder, the woman's mind pulling Atom with her, unable to resist the urge to look, ever so discreetly, at what Iris really thought of her. Iris thought this highly amusing but she also hoped it might serve as an opportunity. She needed to get Emily used to sharing in the thoughts of others. After all, they were all naked and giving themselves to one another here on the couch as they coded.

She thought of her breasts, the way so many Cogies liked to frustrate her by avoiding her nipples when they were together, denying her, teasing her as their mental journeys progressed. She remembered so many nights, her back arched, her pouting nipples on full display, her body desperate to be played with, while the Cogies had taken her soul through strange and ecstatic aeons past, rewarding her at last with a complete ravaging when she'd understood what they'd been trying to show her. She'd climaxed so many times, her shaking body lying there cared for by the alien tendrils in its contentment.

She grew wetter as she thought of it, her heart beating faster. She hoped Emily would understand -- that she would recognize her desire have her nipples grabbed and played with not as a dark fantasy she'd never tell her about, but as the very prize that was hers for the taking if she would only calm her mind and let herself accept the mental lives of the beings she made love to as her own as well.

She continued typing, her nipples now hard and erect as she felt Emily's conflicting thoughts trying to decide how she should react to the sudden and unmistakable brilliance of another woman's sexual fantasy exploding in her mind.

She seems boring and this feels like work--

There was a mental surge, as she felt Emily's body quickly press against hers, one of her hands grabbing her waist. Iris felt Atom thrust deep inside her while at the same time Emily deftly grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing her nipple between her thumb and forefinger, the laptop in front of her shifting this way and that as she squirmed.

Iris cried out in pleasure as she felt Emily's own desire to ravage her mix with Atom's relief that this had worked, that Emily had become even more Cogicivian than she already was, her mind and body caressing Iris like so many Cogie tentacles.

"Oooh, fuuccckkk," Iris whimpered as her pussy spasmed around Atom's thick tentacles while Emily squeezed and twisted her nipple without mercy.

"That's for calling me a nerd," Emily said.

"I-- mmpphhh"

Emily kissed her aggressively and, as she drew away, said, "I didn't know you liked having your boobs played with!"

Iris panted, feeling Emily's mind asking Atom to keep her gently restrained while she went to work on her other breast. As the laptop clattered to the floor both women giggled and moaned as they explored one another's minds, Atom's tentacles and juices providing more than enough lubricant. And pleasure.