The Plant

Story Info
Elena's roommate brings home a weird plant.
1.1k words
4.45
15.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people mentioned is over the age of 18+.

___________________________

Elena didn't exactly know how she got herself into this little predicament. Perhaps it was the four glasses of wine or the weed that was going stale. Hell, maybe it was both.

Several days ago, her roommate, Renee, had snuck into some research laboratory as she received a tip that said laboratory was testing on animals.

And, as a major animal rights activist, Renee left in the middle of the night only to return an hour later with... a weird looking plant.

Elena, studying botany, didn't understand what species the plant was as it didn't come under any particular species - it looked to be a hybrid of specific species of flora and fauna but it was highly impossible.

A sweet, smelling flower bloomed overnight. It was almost the shape of a phallus with testicles.

It was calling to Elena. She didn't know what came over her to place the flower in her mouth, swirling her tongue over the tip... The flower released some sort of liquid, one that made her calm and warm to the touch, her whole body was sensitive... Elena knew it was the plant's doing.

Multiple vines appeared, wrapping themselves around Elena's arms, and slowly lifted her up in the air. She took a deep breath nervously as a vine caressed her cheek while spreading her legs apart and wrapped around each ankle.

They weren't done.

More vines were released from the plant this time quicker as two slid up Elena's shirt and bra, quickly ripping it off, causing her to gasp. The plant took the given opportunity, pushing a vine into her mouth and holding it there as Elena's eyes widened..Her body reacting quick with her becoming turned on, the vines wrapped themselves around her breasts, gripping them tightly before nudging against her nipples.

The tips opened, revealing a row of sharp teeth that latched onto her nipples, tugging and sucking them. Elena moaned around the vine-like tentacle in her mouth that slowly began to thrust.

She felt more of them slide up her leg wandering closer to her pants... Poking the material that was stopping them achieving their goal, it was learning and somehow they managed to rip her pants and well as her underwear off in one tug.

There, Elena felt one rub against her wet opening, teasing and stimulating her. Elena moaned throwing her head back as the tentacle in her mouth moved deeper into her throat.

Smaller and thinner tentacles soon latched onto her clit, massaging it. She tried to shut her legs from the overwhelming pleasure but the ones around her ankles pulled her apart wider.

Elena felt a tongue shaped tentacle latched onto her clit that began to lick furiously, her body shuddered as she let out muffled moans, feeling her body edging closer to release.

It was as if the plant could feel it too, it thrusted into her mouth faster, the tentacles sucking, licking, and massaging harder, bringing her over as she cried out a muffled cry and released onto the tentacles and its leaves... She swore she heard it drink her juices, but maybe it was a figment of her imagination.

The Plant didn't stop.

No, it continued to milk her release, as if it was feeding on her cum from her dripping pussy, making Elena muffle another moan.

The plant slowly lifted two big thick vines in her line of sight, caressing her cheek again before moving them lower, one pressing against her wet entrance. Elena's eyes widened, wondering how they could possibly fit but the plant seemed determined, pushing until her pussy caved and the tentacle thrusted deeply inside of her. She muffled out another cry as the tentacle in her mouth grew large to the size of the other ones, soon the other tentacle was pressing against her butt, Elena tried to scream, to beg that it wouldn't fit, but the tentacle occupying her mouth pushed deeper - almost gagging her.

Brutally, she felt all three of her holes being used, stretching her.

Elena tried to scream again as she enjoyed every moment of the sensation, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as the plant's tentacles thrusted rough and fast, pounding her mouth, ass and pussy furiously. With each hard thrust, the tentacles grew in size, as they stretched her again. Elena was sure that her stomach was bulging from their size as she was fucked without mercy.

Elena was a wet, sloppy moaning mess, her toes curled as she came over, and over amd over again. She had lost count how many times she came as each climax was just as powerful and affective on her sensitive body.

The plant thrusted faster and faster, Elena felt the tentacle in her pussy push into her cervix. It should've been impossible but it thrusted into it, claiming her cervix as it's own and she came again harder.

The plant listened to Elena's cries as she begged for more, it continued its wild thrusts until the tentacles grew sloppy. After one final thrust, Elena was filled with its seed in all three of her holes.

Elena swallowed, the plants cum tased salty and sweet at the same time, the tentacles pulled out slowly laying her on the floor as Elena tried to catch her breath.

She immediately felt something fluffy and warm, weakly opening an eye, Elena noticed that the plant had placed her throw that was on her bed over her naked body... Perhaps it learnt that she needed to be kept warm.

Mumbling a sort of gratitude incoherently, Elena closed her eyes and welcomed sleep like an old friend.

When Elena came to the following morning, she was no longer on her bedroom floor but in her own bed and she sat up wondering if she had dreamt the entire thing.

Her eyes immediately fell onto her ripped clothing and semi dried cum stains on the wooden floorboards, she immediately ran to the mirror and glanced at her reflection.

Elena let out a breath of relief as she stared at her flat, non pregnant stomach. She heard the sound of rustling leaves, she then turned to face the plant.

It seemed bigger than before, Elena let out a small laugh as a vine caressed her cheek. "Good morning to you too, darling."

The vine wrapped itself around her throat, holding her it place as the tip poked at her lips.

Elena shook her head. "Not right now... I need proper food. Human food."

The vine unwrapped itself from her throat, it seemed... disappointed?

She was most definitely going to enjoy the plant later as Elena only had a half day of classes and the rest was meant to be for studying as her mid-final exams were coming up, but all she could think about was her beloved plant.

She really needed to show her thanks to Renee for bringing the plant home, perhaps even showing Renee just how wonderful of a fuck the plant is.